Hyper Virus

Story Info
A virus that causes growth for males and females.
1.6k words
4.39
21.7k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its been about a week since the virus has started to spread. Due to quarantine regulation I moved back in with my mother till the virus was hopefully cured or contained. My mother has been living alone ever since my father left her for his secretary. Mother has always been a kind and caring mother. She was a slender woman with brown, shoulder length hair. I got my deep blue eyes from her. She had nice firm D-cup breasts that didn't disappoint.

"Oh Ethan! I'm so excited you are moving in I haven't seen you in some time!" She said as she hugged me.

"Im glad to see you too! Will Caitlyn be moving back as well?"

"No your sister will be staying at her apartment downtown. She said she will be fine since she already works from home but I cant help but worry as a mother."

Since the quarantine, we both started working from home. The virus had spread to the nearby states. The virus had been known to cause females breasts to grow and males penises to grow as well. The virus was also known to cause uncontrollable desire to have sex. If both parties are affected with the virus, sex would cause the growth to accelerate to very large proportions. Good news was that the virus hadn't quite reached our city as far as we knew.

A couple of months had gone by, going through the motions of working from home. We were running out of food and the delivery services were getting quite expensive since the quarantine began.

"Ill go make a quick grocery run today. We are running out of food" Mom said.

"What about the virus?" I asked

"Ill make sure to be careful." she said with a smile. "Ill also check in on your sister while i'm out. She hasn't texted in a while so i thought id stop by."

"Good idea. I tried texting her a week ago but she hasn't answered."

A couple hour later mom ended up coming home with a large load of groceries that I helped her put away.

"How was Caitlyn?" I asked.

"Oh she is doing fine. She, uh, broke her phone a couple of weeks ago and hasn't gotten a new one."

I did notice there was something off about her after that trip. She seemed a bit nervous but when I asked her any other questions about it she told me not to worry.

A Few days later mom had been a bit odd. She seemed out of breath and very thirsty after coming out of her room in the mornings. When i asked her she told me she was working out so i didnt ask further. I swore that her breasts seemed slightly bigger though.

A week has gone by and mother has been in her room the past few days. She said she had a cold and to stay away while she recovered. But I swear i could hear moaning from her room at night. I decided to investigate. The following night I peaked through her door and noticed she was masturbating and her breasts had grown several sizes, they were nearly H-Cups! In my shock I overheard her say, "Oh Ethan! I need you! Pound my pussy and play with my big tits!" I was shocked but for some reason I felt so horny. I rushed back into my room and couldnt help but jerk off to the image of my mother. I was well endowed for my age. Having a 8 inch cock. I started imagining me having sex with her as i watched her breasts bounce. I masturbated for a while and ended up falling asleep.

I awoke the next morning and found that my penis had grown a couple inches in length.Was i infected? For the next few days I couldnt help but masturbate and think of my mother. After a few days I went back to check on mom. She was was asleep laying on her back. Her breasts had grown another cup or two. Probably closer to a J-Cup! They were so large I just wanted to touch them but I refrained from doing so. My now 11 inch cock was so hard. I felt the need to masturbate. I went to cool off with a cold shower. Thats when I heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"Ethan, may I come in? I need to grab something". I yelled "Sure! The door is unlocked!"

I heard the door open. My mother slowly walking in. I could see her shadow slowly approaching the shower curtain.

"Son. I have something to confess. Your sister didn't break her phone. When I went out for groceries and to visit your sister? She texted me and said she had gotten the virus from her roommate and that she didnt want to worry you. It got me thinking I have been so lonely after your father left. When you moved in It was so nice to finally have someone around. I thought that this virus was an opportunity for us to get closer, that you wouldn't want to leave. So i purposefully went over to your sisters apartment to get the virus so that we could experience it, together."

Suddenly my mother pulled back the shower curtain. My mother was wearing nothing but her panties. Her huge J-Cup breasts now in front of me in all their glory. "I want, no, I need you. I need your cock. I want you to pound me while your penis grows. I want you to watch my tits grow. I want you to fuck me." she said and approached me and took ahold of my hard penis and started to stroke me

"Your penis has grown hasn't it? I caught you the other day while i masturbated. I watched you stoke your cock that night. Your cock has grown to be a foot in length!" My mother said as she stroked me. "Your dick is so fucking big. Your balls have grown too! You must cum so much. I am so horny for you right now! I want to suck it dry."

My mother then dropped to her knees and took ahold of my dick and started sucking me. Her movement felt so good. She then took me deeper down her throat, as far as it could go. She started to choke and gag.

"Your penis is so thick and long!"

I couldn't hold it anymore. I came directly down her throat. I came for several seconds causing her stomach to bulge slightly. After removing my penis from her throat, she said.

"Ethan, I need you in me. Dry off and meet me in my room."

I quickly dried off and ran to her room. She was laying down, legs open with her huge breasts resting on her. "Put it in. I need you in me. Now!" She demanded. I ran over to her in pure lust and put my foot long dick in her. She cried in pleasure. "Put it in deeper! Please son, put it in deeper!" She begged. I started to fuck her slowly and as her breasts swayed back and forth I could feel my cock growing in length. "I feel you growing son! IT FEELS SO GOOD!" I quickened my pace and felt my testicles also grow in size. Growing from golf ball size to softball size in a matter of minutes. "Im about to come!" I cried. "CUM IN ME! CUM IN YOUR MOTHER!" she cried in return. I felt my balls clench as spurt after spurt filled my mother. After several seconds my mother almost looked 5 months pregnant. She was panting. "That was amazing." I said. "Yes it was." She replied.

*Gurgle*

My mother then moaned in pleasure as her stomach seemed to shrink back to normal size. Her breasts then suddenly started growing right in front of me. My mother seemed to be lost in pure lust as her breasts grew from J-cups to now being as big as her torso. My mother slowly stopped her growth.

"I am so fucking horny. We are going to fuck all night. Now I want you fuck me until my breast are so big that I can barely move!!" She commanded. I could not hold myself back as I went back to pounding her pussy. "Oh Ethan! I need you! More! MORE!" she begged. "I am coming again!" I could feel her pussy clench my cock as she came over and over again. "I love this! I love being fucked by my son!" My mother cried in pleasure. My penis was growing longer and thicker it seemed with each thrust. I could feel my balls again clenching. I came hard, filling my mother with my seed. Her breasts began growing again, her nipples growing hard and long. I began sucking on one of her nipples. It was so big I could barely get it in my mouth. "Fuck me! Suck on Mommy's tits!" My mother cried out in pleasure as I continued to suck her nipples. I began to thrust faster, harder and deeper. I was fucking my own mother in her bed and it was so good. "I love this! I love you!" My mother cried as I felt my balls tighten. I came again and again and again.

We fucked for hours it seemed. Waking up the next morning my penis had grown to a foot and half in length. My mother had grown so big that when she stood up, her breasts reached her knees. After that night we had abstained from having penetrative sex again for worry of my mother growing too big to move.

A week had gone by since that night. I had helped my mother move a few things around so that she could work from bed. I took on cleaning and cooking since she had a hard time moving.

"Ethan, can you come here really quick?" Mom asked.

"What's up?"

"I was talking to your sister and asked her to come over for dinner."

To be continued...