All Comments on 'Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 02'

by nogratis

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is actually very well written. You've actually got a viable sci-fi plot and have managed to wrap the concept of sex around it entirely. Good show!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
About Time :-)

GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT A SECOND CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very good!

Kudos on the excellent second chapter. While this story in incredibly fucking hot, it is also well thought out and adresses the mental aspect of becoming a god, not just the "I get to fuck hot women" part. Please, keep up the excellent work!

hirnspielhirnspielalmost 14 years ago
Agreed with the previous comment

This is really a great fic. i can't wait till the next chapter :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

come on i want to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
same here

I want to read more also. These are excellent. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hello?

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story I've read on this site in years.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story I've read on this site ever

seriously, publish more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hoping for More

There is something about your wrighting that you can't get enough of like having enough great sex and fulliment.....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!!!!! One day it will make a great book for all....there are so many things in life you cant enjoy because of susity ...One day maybe????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I posted a comment on Chapter One before I saw this, but my point still stands: This is fantastic. Well-written and very heated too. Please add more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beseech

good story.

i do urge you however that you spell your gods with a small g not a capital G.

graci

an almost satiated reader

Takai153Takai153about 13 years ago
I so want that ring!!

This story is amazing! Its funny as hell, but at the same time a contemplative humor. I've never studied psychology, but as crazy as the situation is it got me thinking about my male ego, sexual desires, and how women are/have been viewed in society.

I would, however, like to see in the future more focus on Rod's (love the name) pleasure from sex. You've gone into quite a bit of detail into describing Kaley's pleasure, but not so much into Rod's. Also, if he's able to fit his 18 inch dick into a woman's pussy, then I think he could also warp the laws of physics to allow himself into their mouth and down their throat. If you could include anal sex in the future that would be incredibly hot too!

Keep up the awesome work and please post a new chapter as soon as you can! Btw, just so you know how great I think your story is, I got this account just because of this story.

licketysplit725licketysplit725almost 13 years ago
Liked the story so far

Did you mention that he had a fist-sized cock head, though? Still looking forward to future Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a great story!

I'm surprised and I like this story so far. I noticed this story was written a long time ago, but if you had time and intentions, would you please make the next chapters?

After times of searching for good stories, finally found this.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Laughing so hard.

Kaley RAN across the room.

I almost fell off the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more damn it

Smart funny yet still erotic in a contimplative way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stop being cruel

write more of this story.payback a bitch,the ex and the female boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

I have to admit that despite the ridiculousness of your story you actually write quite well. Im rather curious with where your going with this story, the way that everyone is instantly submissive makes me doubt there will be much story and that insted its all gonna be sex scenes.

BBWulfBBWulfover 10 years ago
lol

This is a very very entertaining story so far. XD So many laughs. I also really like your writing style. If you should ever write(type) a story that isn't for laughs, please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I can't change my rating! I accidentally tapped the middle of my screen, it rated you only a 3.

Great story, and I love it when writers take the time to edit their work. Seriously! Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
gay guys?

Seriously, what happens if a gay guy looks at this god man?

YoungLuckYoungLuckover 7 years ago
The best there is.

This story is definitely my favourite. I love it.

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 3 years ago

good story but I think it's a little weird that the power is in his cock and I haven't seen him access it at all the only time the power is accessed is by the women. if he's all powerful I would expect him to be able to control people with mind control, read minds at will, create what he wants like money, clothes, cars, houses even a pantheon of gods and goddesses that are his children and they only have what powers he grants them. I also think he should be able to tone down his aura so that people won't be intimidated by him unless he wants then to be it would make worshipers of men who see him as the ultimate role model and want to be near him and be as much like him as possible. it would also be hot to get some bi-sexual action for rod with extremely hot gay men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucks cock and swallows like a filthy pig everyday of the year.

YoungLuckYoungLuckabout 2 months ago

Maybe Murray should've had his nuts destroyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous