All Comments on 'Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 07'

by nogratis

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
Errors

Who cares about Errors. The story is Fun and Interesting. Cant wait too see how his Boss Cindy and his Buddy from home take to the "New" Him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lame

Repetitive and packed with errors. Many of the previous chapters were entertaining but this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like it a lot

I agree you did have a lot of misspellings and stuff but no biggie. I understood what you were getting at. I love the way you made the women go crazy during the sex. I can imagine the look on their faces when they are screwing him and it drives me crazy with laughter. Im curious on how his friend and that bitch of a former boss of his will look at him when they see him. Unless you are planning on stopping now. But one other thing you keep on calling yourself a professor but you sound like a damn preacher. Its those stupid sayings you do every time before the story even begins its annoying as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Entertaining

Really entertaining story. I have been following since the beginning. Just wish you could post more often. Thanks.

REW42REW42over 10 years ago
Entertaining Series

Most chapters of this series have been really fun; it's been quite a while now; I hope you haven't had another major tech problem, or that you can a break from work , or maybe some inspiration, to continue this.... also, do you intend to continue this series virtually indefinitely, or is this there some kind of end in sight, and about how many chapters down the road?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

amazing hope it continues forever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
idk just a thought

You shod have at least somebody who is in a meaningful realatioship and is totally in love with their significant other that at first resists him. Have Ramses first see her showing her affecting for her boyfriends, like kissing, making out, etc. Her doing this is ramses presence shows how strong she is. So then Ramses who wants her as his bitch breaks her boyfriends sprit, but that just makes her angrier. Ramses takes her with him and keeps trying and he eventually turns her into his bitch slave.

shade_waynEshade_waynEover 8 years ago
great..!!

awesome story :)

but unfortuately abandoned :/

hope one day nogratis will continue it :)

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Sucked me in...kinda liked it at first, wondering about the 'H's' it was getting

Women constantly groveling, begging to lick/touch 'gynormous ' wiener

Misogyny ...very twisted tale, author...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Suggestion for the continuation

This is a great story, but I think that it should be continued.

Here are some points:

1 In the next chapter, I think that you should set the stage where massive parties are thrown and people pay big money for the privilege of just getting into the harem.

2 After a few months the Harem is worth 100s of millions and they buy a massive property, where thousands come regularly to worship and it becomes an international site of pilgrimage as the new religion grows.

3 Statues of the god begin going up around the world, where crazy orgies are held.

4. Women are thrown out of all professions, public positions and men are obligated to man up, womens entire existence is to please men and all women who have any boob smaller than 36DD is obligated to get enhancements.

5. Girls and Teenage women are taken out of schools and put into special courses to learn how to worship the god and how to maintain their figures.

6. The god becomes so popular that the populations of many countries elect him as their undisputed leader and countries are merged into a massive kingdom.

7. Governments and congresses are disbanded and local councils are implemented to carry out the law of the god.

8. Surprise happens an uprising of a small band of women.

What do you think?

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyover 7 years ago
Well. DUH

Sorry to bust some balls here, but yes it's about male power. Didn't you read the previous story submissions and/or the title of the article?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Good

Thankyou for writing these stories. Lots of insight here. I Wish it to continue much further.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 6 years ago
A great start

Please continue this series, great potential and an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A sequel

There really should be more to this story. I wish there were.

Another 7 chapters would be incredible.

Ramses goes to Bermuda?

So much fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous