Cock-Sucker: Slut Tales

Story Info
Three tales of Sissy Lust, Squalor & Humiliation.
1.3k words
4.11
18.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COCK-SUCKER: SLUT TALES

PAYMENT IN KIND (MY CONFESSION)

Did you ever wake up in the morning feeling tousled and hung-over, only to find blobs of drying cum in your hair, and not remember where - or who, it had come from?

Grab a coffee and slump down on the chair. Fuck... you look a mess.

Think. Think back to last night. Yes, you get dressed up in all your satin and tat, tweaked and preened. Hobbling on high heels across to the cab that whisks you downtown. It's dark, the night splashed with speeding neon and pulsing lights, a city as garish and tarty as you feel.

I meet Jasmine and Honeysuckle who both look divine, and we visit a couple of gay bars for swishy pink cocktails, regaling each other with disgusting slut stories, giggling and sniggering over each other's indiscretion. We end up at the club where torch singers bring tears of exquisite pain, and drag queens gyrate on a small stage to raucous response. Yes. But no guys.

Piecing incidents together afterwards. Things get blurry, as smudged as my cosmetics.

Eventually grab the cab back to my apartment. It's the early hours of the morning. Stars are out between the blocks...

And when I rummage in my grip-bag, I've got no cash left. I've spent it all on overpriced drinks.

That's when it all clicks into place. The cab-driver is leering. I've gotta pay the price...

I squat down beside the cab - not crouching in case I ladder my black tights, and he gets his cock out. He's swarthy Hispanic, who would have guessed he'd have such a big dirty uncut cock? I nuzzle in and get into sucking him. It fills my mouth and nudges up against the back of my throat. He's laughing in a low obscene way, holds onto my head and begins fucking my mouth. He's getting his money's worth. Cars skim past spraying us with light as I squat and suck, as he grins and thrusts. He lunges too far, catching me unawares, makes me choke and gurgle, almost losing my balance and falling back, but coming up hard against the chill curve of the cab. He fucks into my throat again.

Mercifully he cums fairly quickly, grunting as he fills my mouth with jets of spunk... as through he's been hoarding it for a week. He pulses and throbs and I gulp.... then, impatiently...

It all falls into place. Yes, that's the way it happens. I don't even know if he's aware of my true gender, if he thinks I'm a woman, or whether he realizes that there's a faggot down there sucking his hard cock. It doesn't really matter...

He pulls out and wipes his messy oozing cock in my hair.

Leers down at me, then slouches back into the cab, and he's gone.

Did you ever wake up in the morning feeling tousled and hung-over, only to find blobs of drying cum in your hair, and not remember where - or who, it had come from?

I have. Believe me... I have.

SLUT'S PUNISHMENT (JASMINE'S TALE)

Oh yes, you are so absolutely right, we two dizzy faggots agree on so many things.

But, as I'm sure you've discovered, dear, being a submissive Sissy can be problematic too, enough to put a poor slut's head in a spin. My friend texted he was coming over -- as you can imagine I'm in a tiss of jittery excitement, and get out my most strumpet finery for him. My pull-up stockings with the garters, my tight little see-through panties and my diaphanous negligee. Then I do my eye make-up and -- for the first time for him, I apply some tarty scarlet whore's lipstick.

Oh Wow, I'm thinking, I look a trashy treat, and anticipate an evening of getting fucked raw. But when I greet him seductively at the door, he's so angry I was scared...! What was I thinking of? How could I be so thoughtless? I was confused. Wasn't it obvious to me that his cock was going to be lodged down my throat...? Well, yes, why else would he come around if not to fuck my dirty little face? Then what if -- after he'd gone home, his wife happens to notice traces of my slut's lipstick around the base of his cock...eh? Hadn't I thought of that...? How could I be so thoughtlessly inconsiderate...?

By now I'm simpering tearfully, apologizing and begging him to forgive me. Yes, I've been stupid, no, I'll never do it again, if only he'll forgive me. He smacks my bare bottom mercilessly, then drags me through to the bathroom and watches as I scrub the lipstick off, but he's still not satisfied, he won't let my greedy mouth anywhere near his beautiful cock, just bends me over and fucks my tight little bum-hole instead, pulling clear at the last moment so I can twist around and he shoots big dollops of spunk all over my face, smudging my eye make-up, but he still refuses to allow me to lick and suck his messy cock clean.

This is to be my punishment. I feel so sulky and petulant, but -- of course, he's right. I've been such a stupid girl. I have to earn my right to suck his cock.

I'll strive to do better next time.

LOVE THE COCK, NOT THE MAN (HONEYSUCKLE'S TALE)

Ours was an urgently highly-sexed relationship, he was a married man, it lasted for four torrid and very intense months. He was cool, manipulative, arrogant and unemotional, but the sex was totally consuming, when he fucked me I was obsessed with his big uncircumcised cock, infatuated, hypnotized, mesmerized by it, I lusted for it, I was addicted to the overwhelming passions it ignited in me. I couldn't get enough of it. I would do -- and did, every dirty thing and anything he wanted me to, just so long as I got the chance for it to fuck my throat again.

Once our relationship was over, he dumped me, and we both move on into new relationships, but I was still fantasizing about his cock. I didn't miss him, but I yearn to suck his cock again with such a compelling compulsion it hurts. I lie awake at nights fantasizing about it, getting a burning erection at the thought of it throbbing and pulsing in my mouth yet again. And when my new boyfriend is away on a business trip and I'm feeling neglected and just a little sexually frustrated I find myself thinking back and lusting for that cock.

To make contact is to break all the rules, and I try to resist the temptation, but eventually text him 'Missing your cock. Fancy a blow-job for old time's sake?' He responds to meet him in a car-park where we used to meet before. I was nervous, but excited. Yes, he's there. I get into the car beside him suddenly shy and bashful. He tells me to undress. There's no-one around. I'm scared to refuse him. I'm only wearing T-shirt and pants anyway, so soon I'm sat there naked. He eases his pants down and my throat is dry with expectation.

WOW, it's every bit as good as I recall. It tastes so deliciously dirty in my mouth I just love sucking it. Soon, much too soon for my liking, he cums in my mouth, and I'm so smugly satisfied it must be pathetic. It's then he reaches across into my groin. I assume he's being playful, and up for more, so I move my legs apart. He holds my balls and squeezes them so tight it doubles me up, tears filling my eyes.

'Don't ever text me again' he says, and shoves me out into the car-park naked, throws my clothes out after me, and leaves me there...