All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker: Slut Tales'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Truthful

Humiliating but very realistic stories that can happen to a Cocksucker in his journey to find the cock and cum that he craves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You need to learn the basics of how to write in English.

If you don't, your stories will continue to seem ridiculous and messy.

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
The anony who criticized your style is wrong.

Peference for writing style is subjective.

Your writing style imitates conversational speech quite well.

You didn't set out to write essays, it's more like sitting with a stranger who is telling a tale of cocklust, humiliation and disappointment, thus the title.

It works.

Nuff said.

Compared to much of the poorly written deck found on Lit, it works quite well.

I would happily read anything you submit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm with wylderos, once you understand the concept I think this works well

having been a barman in a pub where management allowed most things.

I can imagine experiences just like this being discussed having heard similar myself

keep the faith

drobert44drobert44about 2 years ago

Loved how the sissy craved sucking cock, kinda like me! Kind of a rough ending, however. I can tell the author has been a sissy for years!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....