All Comments on 'Cock-sucker: Price of a New Friend'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've seldom come across such a delicious description of the complicated pleasures of sucking cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I rather like this story, I love being filmed and photographed by my master and his friends I do hope there is another chapter soon x sissy Lucy

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

I feel like you knew me in high school. And I love the word "slither".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope there are more chapters to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. As if I was there sucking Ben and Phil's cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story. It was very much an account of my teen years sucking the cock of my best friend and having him share me with other older boys. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I use to suck a friend of mine at school when we were younger and then when hes brother caught us I started sucking him too and he brought a few other friends for me to suck on a regular basis. This brought back those memories. Thanks.

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Hot story with great blow job descriptions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We had a neighbor bully that ran with three guys as his gang when I was in high school, I hated that SOB. We even got into a couple of fights, which I of course lost.

Then the summer after graduation, I was fishing for Salmon and her he came down the trail with his butthead gang.

They began to pick on me, I put up a scuffle, next thing I knew they held me down, stripped me naked and made me go down on all of them. The problem was, it excited me and I got an erection and one of them was sucking me off while I was being forced to do another of them.

I had never even thought of gay sex before, after I did experiment with some and didn't really like it. But now, I admit to liking being forced., just some crazy kinky fetish I try to deny. But the bully will never do it again, he tried to hold up a store and got shot and killed.

drobert44drobert44over 2 years ago

So fun, such a slave for cock. You are so very oral, like me, faggot.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so very much for all your kind comments. It is most encouraging to know that my stories produce such responses. Your appreciation is much appreciated..

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesover 1 year ago

Another extreme!y hot two on one cock sucking story!! Thank you Tristan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....