Cock Teaser Goes Beyond Pt. 05

Story Info
Greg gets another hot session with the good Doctor Allison.
1.3k words
4.5
7.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,800 Followers

"Doctor Motram, 5374...Doctor Motram, 5374"

Greg woke up halfway as he felt the warm nude body of Allison Motram rise up to answer the hospital paging. He spiraled back down into sleep in less than a minute. He started to dream, he was in bed with Roberta, they'd just come home from cock teasing another big hunk, she was on fire with lust. He knew that the idea of leaving her latest victim with a set of aching blue balls made her crazy with lust. She was very quickly naked, diving under the covers. His cock was rock hard, he felt a hot, wet tongue licking at him, her hot, wet mouth quickly followed, sliding down his pole. She clamped her soft lips around his cock, pulled back, then thrust down again. Oh man, Roberta was an excellent cock sucker, and his cock was quickly building up a juicy load.

He felt the mouth pull away, and another warm wet clamp around the head of his dick. He started to rise up from sleep and felt a warm wet sheath sliding down his prick and a purr of pleasure as he slid into a wet, heated hole, right to the balls. Oh Roberta's horny tonight, she couldn't wait, crossed his mind. His eyes opened, where was he, this wasn't his bedroom. The dream fell apart, he was at the hospital, he saw the nude form of Doctor Allison Motram, and he remembered. The hot sexual session, falling asleep with her in his arms, he remembered the paging for her, then he was being awakened, mmmm, damn, she was so warm and wet, she was tighter than Roberta, and she was perched on his cock, naked and very horny.

"Mmmmm, came back to bed, and found you very hard, and I never want to not take care of a hard, built-up cock. I love this kind of doctoring, let Doctor Allison give you her special cure for hard cock fever."

Greg thought of Roberta, 15 years, he tried his best to put a stop to it, but he gave in, the heat of Allison's cunt around his prick was too good to resist.

"Oh yeah baby, ride my prick!"

Allison smiled down at him, and Greg groaned with pleasure from the snug feel of her hot, moist sheath as she lifted up, then drove her hips down, engulfing his shaft again, wrapped around his cock like a tight velvet-lined glove. She started to rock herself on his cock, with excruciating slowness.

Greg watched her, the sight of her sexy body in the dimness of the lower lighting, gave him the visual fodder that really got his balls working. She started to rotate her body, moving around, he could feel his cock swirling around her inside like a corkscrew, her gorgeous 34DD-cup breasts gently bouncing with her movements.

Allison could feel her lust start to roar, and she couldn't keep the slow-motion going.

"Fuck, fuck, feels so good, oh yes, let me have it, Greg!"

Allison started to ride him harder and faster, her hot velvet depths sliding up and down on his steely shaft, wrapped tightly around him, her cunt stroking him again and again in that pleasure grip. She rode him with expert strokes, she adored cowgirl riding, oh yeah, Allison could feel the approach, mmmm, oh yes, she was gonna explode. She felt her buttocks tighten up, burning tingles started to tickle her womb.

Allison raised herself up, froze for a second as she cried out raggedly, "Oh fuck, feels so good, cream my tight little pussy Greg, cum with me, cum deep inside me, I'm cumming, cream MEEEEE!" then thrust herself down, her body starting the telltale shuddering of climax.

The view of her body in the midst of orgasm took him racing over with her. Greg arched up to her, "Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" he shouted, her loud squeals of joy blending in as his cock erupted, spraying a geyser of hot cum up into her, painting her tightly gripping walls. Another bolt of cum jetted out, and another, Greg was not done cumming until 8 gouts of spunk had been deposited, her hungry pink fuck-hole sucking it all up, deep into her womb.

Allison stayed perched on him, letting the spasms race through her tunnel, milking at Greg's cock. Mmmm, that felt so nice, her husband was one of those types who enjoyed the chase, but not what to do after. God, he'd been as horny as a stallion in the spring before they got married, and she'd been well fucked and well satisfied. Now, she got it maybe once every few months, it was up to 4 months since the last time, and it was going through the motions of sex. She hated mercy fucks, that's what they were. Hopefully, Greg would want to continue what they had started, so she could get out the frustrations, and have a happy, satisfying sex life.

When she lifted off, she grabbed a towel and swathed it between her legs, and lay down, cuddling with him. Greg was quiet, she knew he was married, and she stayed silent, letting him work out whatever he may have been pondering about.

Well that's twice, Greg's mind said to him, and he wasn't sure he could end it at just those two. It had awakened the horny side that was not fully satisfied. When he had married Roberta, she was just his second lover, and he thought she was all the woman he needed. But now, having shared lust-driven heat with the gorgeous doctor Allison, he didn't want to just stop.

He turned to Allison, saw her eyes glowing in the dim lighting, and said, "Allison, that was amazing. You know I am married".. and she steeled herself for the kiss-off ... "I don't want to bust up my marriage, but I don't want to end what we have."

Allison felt her heart jump, as she quickly jumped in, "Greg, I have no intention of busting up your marriage, but your lovemaking has made me feel alive. I don't want to give that up, and I want more of you. When we can get together, we have our offices here in the hospital, and they are perfect places. If you like golfing, you can always go golfing every so often, and come on over to my private cabin on the shore of Island Lake, where you can practice a far more enjoyable swing. I am not going to get demanding or turn into a bunny boiler, I do want us to continue."

Greg said, "That sounds real good Allison."

She smiled at him, got up, and started to get dressed. He enjoyed watching as she slid her panties up her legs. It was almost as hot as watching a woman strip down, to watch them getting dressed. Her rump was an assman's dream, the cheeks had such a graceful curve, perky and smooth. She turned to him, smiling at the approval in his eyes, and continued dressing.

"That page was about my patient, she is stable, out of danger, and should be moving out of the ICU very soon. So, I am going to head home. Thank you Greg for a most enjoyable time, I am looking forward to many more."

She gave him a tongue-twirling kiss, and with a smile and a wave, she was gone. Greg lay for a while, absorbing what had happened.

"Doctor Hodson..7118...Doctor Hodson...7118"

Answering the page, he got the good news that his patient had stabilized, and was out of danger. It was time for him to go home. As he dressed, he knew that he would continue to see the very sexy Doctor Allison. His was a high-pressure job, and he had discovered that untapped well of lust that needed to be vented. He'd still have more than enough for Roberta.

He looked at his watch, it was 4 AM. In a half-hour, he'd be home, and he wondered if Roberta would wake up, and want an early morning ride.

groomleader
groomleader
2,800 Followers