Cock Teaser Goes Beyond Pt. 06

Story Info
Roberta's gets one last ride of the night.
1.1k words
4.46
5.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,748 Followers

They drifted for a while, when Roberta saw the lighted dial of the alarm clock reach 3:30, she thought it might be a good idea to call it a night. She looked to her side, saw Tim, his cock half-hard, wouldn't take much to get him back up. She eagerly went down on him, her married mouth eager to suck him back up one more time, she wanted to ride his cock like a sex-crazed cowgirl, getting her married cunt creamed with another man's load was the hottest rodeo she'd ever enjoyed.

She cast her eyes upward, saw Tim, coming out of the afterglow, and she smiled as she felt his cock obliging, growing back up to full glory again.

When she felt him back up fully, she raised up, and purred, "Stay laying back Tim, I'm gonna ride that big cock, I need my married cunt to get creamed with one more load. So hot, fuck I love it!"

Tim did so and enjoyed the spectacle of Roberta swinging into position. She grasped his cock and nudged it just against the lips of her pussy.

She purred, "You like this, don't you, fucking another man's wife."

Tim growled back, "Oh yeah baby, just as much as you like taking it. Tight sweet married cunt, so fucking hot, ride my prick baby!"

She could feel the ramping up of forbidden lust, Roberta growled as she drove her hips down, letting out a loud cry of pleasure as she was fully stuffed again.

"Oh yeah, ummm, yeah, unnh, hunnh yeah, ohhh oh yeah, feels so good, so big, fuck me, fuck my married cunt, I want to feel your sperm sizzling my married womb as another's man's load fills my cunt!"

Roberta went at him, ramming down, pumping her hips, the steel hard thickness of another man's prick spreading her tight walls apart, every thrust, a hot lust-driven plunge of forbidden sex.

Roberta cried out, "Oh fuck, I feel so alive, this is some of the best sex I've ever had, a hard stud's ten-inch prick stuffing my horny married cunt, and I don't want it to stop. Oh yeah fuck me, use my married cunt like a cum dump, ohhhhh, ahhhhh, fuck me, fuck me!"

Tim was getting the fuck of his life, Roberta was on fire with lust, she was fucking him with a force he'd never had before, she was like a cougar on steroids.

Roberta could feel the climb of her orgasm, and she grunted, "Oh yeah, gonna cum so hard, I may be my husband's wife, but tonight, I'm your whore, your cock-hungry, married WHORE! Give it to me lover, every drop of your cum deep inside me!"

She thought about herself as she must have looked at that moment. Squirming and writhing in ecstasy, taking another man's cock in her married cunt, being a cock hungry, married whore, her married womb about to be flooded again with another man's hot spunk, as she felt Tim's cock pierce her cervix, ready to explode. It drove her to the pinnacle, she felt like she was almost insane with lust.

She cried out, "Do it, flood my married womb, fuck, CREAM MY MARRIED CUNT!"

She grabbed his balls, they were tight and swollen, ready to explode. She gave them a squeeze as she felt the wrenching grip of orgasm, a huge spasm tore through her tight tunnel, oh fuck, she was cumming, then, again and again, more spasms shook her, dimly she heard him grunt, "Oh yeah, gonna flood you baby, fuck, FUCK!" and the hot wet bloom creaming her married womb as she was flooded with another man's cum.

After they flopped down, they lay for a bit, resting up. As the clock read 4 AM, Tim got up and said, "Guess I'd better get going, before your husband gets home."

Roberta looked mournful, she'd had one of the most amazing nights of sex, and she didn't want it to end.

Tim said softly, "Roberta baby, would you like to do this again?"

He saw her eyes get bright, and she said, "Yes, oh yes, it was amazing, I want a full-time lover on the side if you can handle that."

Tim was all for it, as he replied, "Oh yeah baby, I'd love it!"

He took out a business card and wrote down his cell phone number.

"Here's my number baby, when your hubby is not around, I'll be happy to lick and plow your sweet married cunt, I'll pump as much cum as I can into your married womb, and give your hot married mouth big loads of cum to swallow."

When she saw him drive off, she looked at the card, saw his cell phone number. She thought about being married, being faithful to her husband for 15 years, and how she'd been able to shatter that when temptation was unable to make her resist. She realized that she'd broken her vow, she should feel guilty about it, but the feel of Tim's cock stuffing pleasure made her unable to feel anything but enjoyment at how much it made her feel hot and alive. She knew that she would be unable to resist the siren call of Tim's cock, the big whopper stuffing her holes again.

Thinking about all the hot fucking made her heat up again. She grabbed a towel, swathed it under her butt, and grabbed her new 10-inch dildo. She needed her bigger dildo, it was her newest buy, and it was going to get its maiden fuck. Her seven-inch dildo just wasn't enough at this time. She spread her thighs, nudged her pleasure stick against the lips, and drove in. She let out a loud wail of pleasure as she rammed it in all the way, imagining it was the stuffing of Tim's 10-inch prick plunging into her again. She started to masturbate, faster and faster, fucking herself furiously, it took very little time before she was crying out in pleasure, ramming her dripping cunt to orgasm after orgasm until she finally flopped down, tired and spent.

The towel was soaked with a combination of her juices and Tim's thick spunk, she balled it up and tossed it in the laundry hamper. Making up the bed, she put Tim's card in her secret hiding place. She took a quick shower, rinsing off then flopping down into the master bedroom. She knew that she would be calling Tim very soon, the next time her husband was at the hospital saving lives, she was going to venting her forbidden lust between the sheets, Tim's cock giving her married holes the servicing that her body was now hungry for.

groomleader
groomleader
2,748 Followers