Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 02

Story Info
Vicki finds new ways to show off and tease.
11.5k words
4.81
19.8k
52

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,548 Followers

Vicki and I had several conversations over the next few days and weeks after she did her strip tease for my friends. While it turned us both on immensely, she made it abundantly clear it wasn't going to happen regularly much to my disappointment and that of my friends, Adam and Blake. Vicki and I relived that night numerous times which served as verbal foreplay because we ended up having sex whenever either one of us brought it up. She would bring it up or give me a private strip show to deliberately tease me and I would mention it in an attempt to get her to do an encore performance.

Vicki lived out a fantasy of hers by wearing her cheerleader uniform and letting others see her naked after wearing it. She enjoyed being the center of attention, having my friends practically drooling over her, and got especially turned on by the thought of them jerking off recalling her erotic performance.

Whenever we were out with Adam and Blake, Vicki made sure she wore something provocative but not slutty. It might be tight shorts, leggings, or a short skirt with a tight top or something where she could give them a peek down her top. She would be very discreet but we both knew my friends would be undressing her with their eyes. Vicki also allowed me to continue taking pictures of her in various states of undress knowing full well that I was likely to be sharing them with my two close friends.

Sometimes the pictures were of her getting ready for work wearing her bra and panties. The pictures might show her ass under the satin material of her panties or the dark patch of her landing strip pubic hair from the front. I took other pictures of her in the shower or just after getting out. The best thing about the pictures was it appeared that Vicki didn't know I was taking them which led to increasing the intrigue and mystique whenever I showed them to Blake and Adam. I got turned on seeing and hearing the reaction of my friends which I would later relay to Vicki before we ended up in the bedroom. She got a thrill out of hearing their comments on her partially clad or nude body. I told her they made it clear that they would love a repeat performance but Vicki wouldn't commit to doing it again.

When I wasn't with my friends, I began to go into the Literotica chat rooms where I could send links to her pictures to various people I was talking to online. There are sites where you can give someone access to pictures for a very short period before the link would be disabled. This way I was sure Vicki's pictures wouldn't be shared any further. I would get hard reading the comments from those I was chatting with and either jerk off or fuck Vicki later. I never told her that I was sharing her pictures online out of fear she'd get mad. It was my secret but one that got me excited, a cheap thrill and an easy way to show her off to more people.

One Friday evening, neither Vicki nor I felt like cooking dinner and we were tired from working all week so we decided to order a pizza. It was a busy night and it was going to take an hour and a half before the pizza was going to be delivered so we started drinking. When I was alone, I started watching exhibitionist videos online so I began to try convincing Vicki to flash the delivery person. At first, she thought I was crazy but the more we talked and drank, the more she began to consider it.

Naturally, I tried to convince Vicki to answer the door totally nude but she refused so we began to negotiate on how much and how she would show off to the delivery person. She told me she would go into the bedroom and find something.

That was her final offer and she said, "You'll have to trust me. Take it or leave it."

I knew I wasn't in a position to negotiate other than using my charm and conceded, "I guess you leave me with no choice so I'll take it."

Vicki was in the bedroom for a while and when she came back I was smiling. She was wearing a hot pink lace cami top with matching cheeky lace bikini panties. Her lightly tanned body perfectly contrasted with the hot pink fabric of her lingerie so her breasts and especially her dark areola were clearly visible through the lace. Vicki had pulled her panties between her pussy lips so there was a very obvious camel toe. Her lips could be seen through the lace as well as the crack of her ass and plenty of her bare cheeks. Sometimes when a woman is partially clothed, it is more titillating than seeing her completely nude. The sheer lace also gave Vicki some semblance of modesty. She was showing herself off without being completely naked.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I love it and so will whoever delivers the pizza. He'll get an extra special tip."

I stood up to embrace Vicki while running my hands over her tits, ass, and between her legs. She let me run my fingers across her pussy before pushing me away telling me she needed a shot of Tequila to help give her the courage to continue. We both did a shot and then discussed how we would stage her exhibition.

We figured the delivery person would be more comfortable if I weren't around so I decided to watch from the other room with the door cracked open. Vicki would open the door, invite him in and move about the room placing the pizza on the coffee table while looking for the money to pay him. This way, he'd get plenty of opportunity to watch Vicki and check out her scantily clad body.

Even though Vicki was nervous, we knew we would enjoy her exposing herself to a stranger however brief it may be. The pizza delivery was a little late and Vicki got more anxious with each second that passed. She got a look of panic on her face when the doorbell rang. I became a little nervous myself and took my place in the other room and pulled out my phone so I could record the delivery.

When I was safely in my hiding place, Vicki took a deep breath, waved her hand across her flush face to cool off from the alcohol and nervousness, and turned the door knob. She opened the door wide and presented herself to the delivery guy. He looked like he was around twenty years old, probably a college student picking up some extra money. The look on his face was priceless going from complete shock then smiling broadly as his eyes went from Vicki's beautiful face, down to her pert breasts, across her hourglass torso to between her long legs, and down to her toes and back again. Vicki let him stare for several seconds before inviting him in. She asked him what his name was and he replied that it was Sam.

From my vantage point, I could see the young man's eyes focused on Vicki with laser-like precision as she walked about the room. He watched intently as she bent over to place the pizza box on the coffee table. His head moved with every step she took as she walked about the room pretending to look for her purse. Vicki's tender breasts bounced ever so slightly with each step she took. I think she added a little spring to her step to enhance the bounce of her tits. She had me captivated as well as Sam. I was getting hard and I saw him place his hands in front of himself to hide his growing erection.

Vicki finally "found" her purse and took her time rummaging through it for the money. When she approached Sam, he was smiling from ear to ear and so was Vicki. She was proud of her performance and for a good reason, it was masterful. When she handed him the cash, she accidentally dropped it on the floor. When Sam went to pick it up, he found his face within a foot of Vicki's crotch. He made sure to lift his head a few times to check out her camel toe and pussy lips. I knew Vicki's juices were flowing and was wondering if he could smell her excitement, he was that close to her. She knew that he was looking directly at her pussy and didn't flinch. When he rose to his feet, Sam was still smiling and Vicki told him to keep the change.

Vicki even engaged in more conversation to delay his eventual exit. When she stopped inventing things to talk about, Sam knew it was time to leave and was gradually walking backward out the door. When he got a few feet out the door, Vicki called to him and as he turned around, she lifted her top to flash her bare tits and closed the door. Vicki leaned against the door nervously laughing.

When I came out of my hiding spot, Vicki asked, "Did you see the look on his face?"

I replied, "Did you see the lump in his pants?"

I grabbed Vicki into my arms and began to run my hands all over her body, telling her, "Holy shit, that was awesome. You surprised the shit out of him. I know he was hoping you'd ask him to fuck you, babe."

"I know he did but I'm all yours."

"Damn straight you are."

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom even though we were both hungry. The pizza got cold as we relived Vicki cock teasing Sam, the pizza delivery guy. She admitted she liked being gawked at and letting him see her partially nude body. She was so hot, she needed to be fucked and I needed to get some of that hot pussy. I loved watching another man drool over the sight of my girlfriend's cock teasing. It didn't bother me that he got to see her tits, ass, and pussy and wanted to fuck her. It made Vicki all that more desirable to me. I wanted to fuck her more than ever.

I ate that juicy pussy as she described how hot she was from exposing herself to an appreciative stranger. I told her that he was going to go back to the pizza shop and tell everyone what he saw. He was going to tell all his friends too. After Vicki came, she sucked my cock and I told her how Sam would have loved a sloppy blow job from her. I then spread her legs and made her pretend she was letting Sam look at her cunt. She moaned when I entered her and we fucked like wild animals in a variety of positions. After we both came, we ate our pizza and drank some more alcohol I showed Vicki the video I took of her and Sam. She got excited reliving the experience and we ended up fucking again.

Vicki enjoyed being an exhibitionist but seemed to not want to make a habit of doing it too often. Don't get me wrong, she loved to dress in outfits that would accentuate her sexy figure but didn't want to expose too much of her body very often. She would occasionally flash a delivery guy but was reluctant to get naked for my friends again. She didn't mind me showing them pictures but that's where she drew the line.

Life with Vicki was better than I could have ever imagined. We got along great, had a great sex life, and our families liked us as a couple. It didn't surprise anyone when I proposed to Vicki and she said yes. She was the love of my life and we were meant to be together. To celebrate our engagement we took a trip to Las Vegas for a long weekend. Neither of us gambles much but we wanted a quick getaway and could still enjoy the clubs and shows. There would be plenty of eating and drinking, of course. We were celebrating so I splurged on a corner suite with dual showers, a kitchenette, a bar, and a living room. There were floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the suite.

When we arrived at our hotel, Vicki and I decided to leave our phones in the room and head to the rooftop pool to simply relax. I put on my swimsuit, sandals, and a t-shirt while Vicki got ready in the bathroom. I didn't understand her sudden modesty but I learned a long time ago that trying to figure out women was a waste of time. Vicki came out wearing a beach cover-up but I didn't think anything of it at the time.

We found two lounge chairs and ordered a couple of drinks of the day from a waiter walking around the deck. I'm not even sure what was in the drinks but they looked good and tasted even better. When Vicki peeled off her beach cover-up I wanted to take her back to the room for some afternoon delight. My jaw dropped open and she caught the attention of a few other guys who began staring at her.

Vicki was wearing the tiniest bikini I'd ever seen. There were a couple of small triangle patches on top that exposed most of her 36B breasts except for her nipples. The bottoms, if you want to call it that, were a strip of fabric that only covered her pussy and held in place with some thin strings. Her gorgeous, heart-shaped ass was exposed for all to see. She might as well have been naked but I wasn't complaining. I felt a stirring in my loins as I watched her slowly apply suntan lotion to her long, slender legs, hourglass torso, and face. It was my pleasure to help her apply some to her back and I copped a feel of some side boob in the process. I couldn't control my erection when she asked me to rub some on her ass.

My fiance looked so fuckable with her slick skin glistening in the hot Las Vegas sun. I wanted to fuck her on the lounge chair in front of everyone. I glanced around the pool and she was attracting some appreciated stares from several men, even those with their significant others. I saw a couple of women elbowing their male companions because they were staring at Vicki. I was proud that she was with me. Every guy there wanted to be me but Vicki was mine, all mine.

We were sunning ourselves for a few minutes when I noticed that several of the other women were sunbathing topless and I called Vicki's attention to that fact. She looked at me and smiled. Taking my hint, she untied her top and placed it to the side. I think every guy within sight of her watched as she rubbed some suntan lotion onto her breasts which made her nipples harden.

Vicki is 5'10" and has long, toned legs and a picture-perfect ass which were on full display. She looked like a model lying there soaking up the sun. We cooled off in the pool when we got hot and it was nice to see my fiance's breasts bobbing in the water. Vicki got out of the pool on the far end from our chairs and proudly walked past every onlooker, her breasts bobbing and ass wiggling with each step. Vicki's wet thong bottom clung to her pussy lips when she got out and she brazenly left her legs open when she got back to our lounge chairs.

When we had enough sun, Vicki put her top back on but carried her cover-up. Her bikini top barely hid her breasts and they bounced freely as we headed to the elevator. A couple of young guys got on the elevator with us and they couldn't keep their eyes off Vicki. Her nipples got even harder in the air conditioning and her ass was exposed. She made sure we stood in front of them. When we got off the elevator, they stuck their heads out so they could watch her walk down the long hallway.

When I told Vicki they were watching her, she replied, "I know," and began to twitch her ass even more as she walked away.

As soon as our hotel room door closed, I was all over Vicki. We went immediately to the bedroom where I took off her top and grasped her breasts and sucked on her nipples. I was waiting to get my hands and mouth on them all afternoon. I didn't care if they tasted like suntan lotion either. I tugged at the strings to her bottoms and stripped them off. Vicki stripped off my trunks and stuffed my cock in her mouth.

While Vicki was blowing me I told her, "You're so fucking hot. Every guy at the pool was checking you out and wanted to fuck you."

"There were a few guys that kept staring at me so I made sure they got a good look. I hope you don't mind."

"Shit, you know I don't mind. I love when you cock tease, baby."

She knew it too. After Vicki blew me for a few minutes, I bent her over, slapping her ass as I fucked her doggie style. I kept telling her that there were guys that would love to be fucking her as I was right then. Vicki was rubbing her clit as I was shoving my dick into her pussy and she came just before I did. It was a huge load of cum too. What a wonderful start to our mini-vacation.

After a long shower, Vicki and I relaxed in our room before getting ready for dinner. I got dressed in the bedroom while Vicki secluded herself in the bathroom. Of course, I was ready before Vicki and waited patiently for her in the living room. I looked up when I heard the door opening and was blown away when she walked into the room. My fiance was wearing a silver metallic mini dress with a plunging cowl neck. It had a hip-high slit up her left leg that revealed the side of her ass. It was very clear she wasn't wearing a stitch of underwear. If she leaned forward, her tits looked like they were going to fall out of her dress. Vicki wore five-inch clear heels that accentuated her already long legs.

Vicki did a runway strut around the room with her breasts bouncing and the back of her dress swaying back and forth across her butt, and asked, "Well, how do I look?"

"You're sizzling hot, like a supermodel. You look so good, we could stay in the room all night but then I wouldn't be able to show you off. I want everyone in Vegas to know you're mine."

I took several pictures of Vicki in her dress as she strutted around the room modeling it for me. She knew she was teasing me and I knew it too but I loved it.

The restaurant was a few blocks from our hotel and Vicki turned heads from the time we got into the lobby and as we walked down the strip. I was overjoyed to have everyone looking at the stunningly beautiful woman holding onto my arm. If anyone was jealous, it was the men who wished they were me. There was a slight breeze that was blowing the slit side of Vicki's dress even higher. It was flapping in the wind showing off even more of her ass than before. Vicki knew it too and made zero effort to cover up and I didn't want her to either.

We had to wait for the table to be ready so Vicki and I had a drink at the bar. The entire length of her left leg was exposed as she sat down. There was no way to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear and trust me, I kept looking between her legs. Vicki turned more heads as we walked to our table. She flashed her pussy to anyone that was looking as she slid into our booth, including our waiter.

Dinner was delicious and the drinks were even better. I sat back and admired my lovely fiance along with half of the other patrons when she went to the restroom and when we left the restaurant. Vicki was feeling confident and sexy on our stroll to catch a show. During the show, Vicki kept her legs parted slightly and she attracted knowing glances from those sitting below us. Things got even more heated when we went to a club for some drinks and dancing.

With Vicki's cheerleader background, her dancing is almost professional. She knows how to shake her ass and tits and was performing for me and everyone else in the club. Her breasts were practically jumping out of the top of her dress and the bottom of her dress was flapping as she shook her hips. When she would raise her arms above her head, the hem of her dress would lift exposing just a hint of her ass cheeks.

When we would return to our table to catch our breath and enjoy our cocktails, she would either cross her left leg to highlight the high slit in her dress or leave her legs slightly parted to flash her pussy. By the time we called it a night, we were both hot as a firecracker on the 4th of July.

We rushed back to our hotel suite and I immediately stripped off her dress before I joined her in getting naked.

Vicki left on her heels and told me, "I want to fuck in front of the window so the whole world can see us."

In reality, our room was so high up that no one could have possibly seen us but it was still fun to bend her over a table by the window and drill that hot pussy as we overlooked the lights of the Vegas strip. We interrupted our fucking to orally please one another but continued to fuck until we both came. That's how our mini-vacation started and I couldn't wait to see what the next few days would bring.

The following morning, we decided to do some shopping, play some slot machines, and eat and drink our way up and down the strip. Vicki wore a pair of extremely short low-rise jean shorts with slash cutouts in front. Her ass cheeks peeked out from the back and the whale tale of her thong from the waist. When she bent over, the crack of her ass was exposed or showing ass cleavage as my friends call it. She wore a white ribbed tank crop top with no bra. If I looked hard enough I could make out the dark circles of her areola. There is something about seeing a woman in a crop top that drives me wild. The bare skin of their torso attracts my attention when I can see the curve in a woman's waist and toned abs. In order to mix comfort with an additional wiggle to her walk, Vicki wore two-inch heeled sandals with ankle straps. She was sexy without being over the top.

Jay142
Jay142
3,548 Followers