Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I would let Vicki go into a shop on her own and then watch from afar as other men checked her out. I enjoyed watching her walk through the store and seeing her ass sway back and forth. If Vicki saw a guy looking at her, she would find an excuse to bend over in front of them. The shops in Vegas turn their air conditioning on high causing some of them to be chilly which only served to make Vicki's nipples poke out through the thin fabric of her crop top.

There is something about a woman's nipples poking through her top that screams, "Look at me, look at me." It's like I have to see if more of her nipples are showing. Vicki knew men were staring at her and proudly stuck her chest out so they could enjoy the sight of her nipples.

Vicki would comment, "Men are so easy to tease. It's like they've never seen a woman's nipples or asses before."

"They may have seen them before, Vicki, but they aren't as nice as yours. That's why they're looking at you."

After a day of playing the roles of tourists, Vicki and I went back to the hotel to lounge around the pool again with similar results. My fiance proudly displayed her mostly nude body for a new set of admirers. I was loving Vegas.

That night we planned on going to dinner and club hopping. Vicki's dress for the evening was a soft pink mini-dress that was made out of some type of fabric that stretched a little so it tightly hugged every curve of her body. Her protruding ass cheeks looked so tantalizing and it perfectly emphasized the shape of her breasts and nipples. The best part is that it had mesh panels up each side and once again, it was clear Vicki wasn't wearing any underwear. It was so short that it was impossible for her to sit down without flashing anyone lucky enough to be looking her way.

Vicki was wearing matching pink open-toed five-inch heels, her long dark hair was curled and she had on just enough makeup to accentuate her high cheekbones and her captivating blue eyes. Her ass was hypnotizing when she walked. It was very plain to see how each cheek would alternately clench and then relax with each step she took. That was the benefit of having a nice tight ass.

Vicki looked so damn sexy in that dress and the best part is she knew it. In what was beginning to become a routine, heads were turning to get a second look at my fiance as we strolled down the Vegas strip to dinner. We could have taken a taxi but that wouldn't have provided me the opportunity to show off my sexy lady. It was the same at dinner and the club afterward. Vicki drew the attention of numerous male onlookers. She wasn't the only attractive woman in Vegas but she sure was one of the best-looking ones. She basked in the limelight of her sexy attire.

We both had a lot to drink between dinner and the clubs and Vicki seemed to be feeling extra frisky. She wasn't shy about showing off her dirty dancing moves and when we were seated I could tell she had her legs parted to let everyone in the club know she wasn't wearing any underwear. She looked sexy even when she had her legs crossed because the entirety of her long legs was on display. When I was returning to our table from a pit stop in the restroom at one of the clubs, I saw Vicki with her legs parted and overheard a couple of guys commenting on the sexy lady flashing her pussy and how gorgeous she was. I wasn't jealous in the least. I knew people could see up her dress but now I was able to have the same view from afar.

When I got back to our table, I said to Vicki, "You know, everyone can see up your dress."

"Yeah, I know. I was flashing you but I saw other people looking my way so they got a cheap thrill too."

"You're such a cock tease, but that's what I love about you."

"Umm, flattery will get you everywhere."

By the end of the night, we were both horny again from Vicki shaking her ass and tits on the dance floor and flashing people when we were seated. We fucked in front of the hotel window again. I had her leave her dress on because she looked so hot in it and I waited to fuck her for the entire evening. I felt I visually shared her with hundreds of other men but now she was all mine and I gave that pussy a good fucking. She was pretty horny too and kept begging me to fuck her harder. We had sex the next morning before we continued acting like tourists.

On our last night, Vicki wore a tight, body-hugging red backless sequin dress that was even shorter than the ones she wore the previous two nights. It barely covered her ass. There was a piece of fabric that went from her waist to her chest in front, held up with spaghetti straps. The fabric in front was draped over her breasts, revealing some cleavage and plenty of side boob too. At first, I didn't notice that it had zippers on both sides that allowed her to show off as much of her legs as she desired. It was odd that Vicki didn't have the sides unzipped at all and I asked her why.

"Not for nothing, Vicki, but why is your dress fully zipped?"

"I thought I'd let you decide how much you wanted me to show," Vicki replied with a wink.

She knew exactly what I would do. I approached her and slowly unzipped both sides of her dress as far as it would go. I was surprised that the zippers went up past her hips to her waist. My heart was racing at the thought of Vicki wearing this dress in public. I had her walk around the room and she looked sexier than ever. She insisted on walking to the restaurant even though it was several blocks away but I wasn't going to argue with her.

Vicki drew admiring stares just as she expected but the best part was when we got to the stairs to the walkways to cross the street. The wind began to blow the back of her dress up and she made no effort to hold it down as her butt became exposed to everyone who happened to be below us. I looked back to see who may have caught a glimpse of my fiance's fine ass and saw several men smiling which made me smile too. The same thing happened as we were walking down the street except this time it was the front of her dress that blew up and dozens of people got a glimpse of her pussy. It didn't phase Vicki at all.

The only reaction Vicki had was to say, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?"

I grinned and replied, "That's right, baby. It's our last night so let's make the best of it."

We got drunk at dinner and even discussed getting a quick Vegas wedding with Elvis officiating but we both knew our families would never speak to us again. It was fun to consider it though. As we were walking down the strip, or should I say staggering, Vick mentioned the constant flow of advertising trucks for the various strip clubs in town.

Vicki stunned me when she said, "Let's go to a strip club."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, come on, it'll be fun."

"Sounds good to me, Vicki."

I hailed a taxi and told him to take us to the best strip club around. Vicki made sure to sit in the middle of the backseat and I could see her sitting there with her legs parted. The driver adjusted his rearview mirror and I could tell he was looking at Vicki's pussy. I was hoping my sexy fiance wouldn't be the cause of our getting into an accident. This was one wild, memorable weekend.

As we entered the strip club, the first thing I noticed was there were more couples there than I had normally seen at local joints. There were beautiful dancers all over the place either on stage or soliciting lap dances. The men in the audience were checking out Vicki as we walked through the crowd to find a table. I found it interesting that naked women were dancing on stage but their heads turned to look at my fiance with her boobs partially exposed and flashing her thighs. As soon as Vicki and I sat down we were approached by a cute, petite blonde for a lap dance but I told her we weren't interested. Vicki and I watched a couple of strippers and I told her she was a better dancer than any of them.

"They are decent but they'd never make a cheerleading squad. They are pretty good at using that pole though. I've never done that before."

While Vicki and I were drinking and enjoying the entertainment, a drunk guy came up to her and asked for a lap dance. Vicki politely told him she wasn't a dancer and he replied by telling her she was the prettiest woman in the place. She thanked him and he moved on.

I teased Vicki by saying, "Damn, you could pick up a few bucks if you wanted to."

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Only if I could watch, honey."

"You're a pig," she replied with a playful slap on my shoulders.

Dancers kept approaching us to see if we wanted a lap dance and I kept telling them no thanks. The odd thing is the dancers seemed more interested in Vicki than me but she is a very attractive, sexy woman. Every time Vicki crossed or uncrossed her legs, she attracted the attention of some of the men and dancers. I could tell Vicki was getting turned on watching the beautiful women stripping for the crowd and mentioning how the men were cheering them on.

"This is what turned me on about cheerleading. All eyes were on us at times. I could see the lust in the eyes of the men as we danced and shook our booties for them during the breaks in the game. The only difference was we had on our uniforms. Being partially clothed can be sexier than being naked."

"You're right. That's why you are getting attention from some of the guys tonight."

Over the next hour or so, Vicki and I continued our drinking and neither one of us was feeling any pain. When Vicki went to the restroom, heads were turning to watch her strut through the maze of tables of mostly men, her breasts bouncing underneath the front panel of her dress and the front and back of her dress swaying back and forth with each step she took. When she was returning, I could see that she loosened the straps of her dress so the front looked like it was hanging from her nipples. She was showing even more of her tits than before and drew appreciative stares and comments from some of the crowd. I got a kick out of men undressing my fiance with their eyes.

One beautiful dancer kept exchanging glances with Vicki most of the time. When she danced on stage the DJ said her name was Amber. She would disappear into the VIP room with a customer but when she was free, she seemed to be looking Vicki's way. Amber approached us a couple of times to see if we wanted a lap dance but we refused. Amber was a petite brunette with blonde streaks in her hair, and dark eyes wearing a sexy matching bra and thong with a very short skirt that didn't cover much of her tight ass.

When Amber came our way again, she asked us if we changed our minds, and before I could tell her no, Vicki looked at me and said, "Let's do it."

"What?"

"Let's get a lap dance. Come on, it's our last night. Remember, what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas."

I've had lap dances before and was shocked that Vicki wanted us to get one but we were both drunk and there was no way I was going to refuse. Amber led us to a back room with semi-private areas where we could see various dancers giving gentlemen their private dances. She led us over to an open sofa and sat down next to us until the song ended. She told Vicki how sexy she was and how all the dancers noticed her when she walked in.

When the next song started, Amber got up and started dancing in the confined area. She straddled me first, rubbing up against me then moved over to Vicki. It was so fucking sensuous to watch two gorgeous women grinding against one another, one of them being my fiance. Amber took off her top to reveal her tits which were a little smaller than Vicki's. She continued to dance for us and grind against Vicki and me. She took off her g-string leaving her completely naked. When she got on Vicki's lap, Vicki began to rub Amber's ass and was running her hands all over her naked breasts and body. I didn't care if Amber danced for me, I was seeing some R-rated girl-on-girl action play out right in front of me.

As other patrons came into the back room with their dancers, they were momentarily treated to the sight of Amber and Vicki's playful actions. When the song ended, we told Amber we'd pay for a couple more. During the second song, Amber was grinding her hips into my crotch and I began to fondle her ass and then ran my hands up to play with her tits. She let me do that for a little while then shifted her attention back to Vicki.

Things got even more heated when Amber flipped the front of Vicki's dress up to reveal her pussy. Amber then put her leg between Vicki's. My fiance began to gyrate her hips, rubbing her pussy against Amber's leg while Amber was riding Vicki's thigh. A couple of guys walked into the back room and stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the two women making out. I was in a trance myself. It got even hotter when Vicki began to suck on Amber's tits. Amber had her hands on Vicki's chest and pushed the sides of the top of her dress together to expose Vicki's tits. The two women were groping and nuzzling each other. Anyone coming into or leaving the VIP area got a view of Amber and Vicki's show. I was ecstatic that strangers were seeing my exposed fiance in the throes of her makeout session with Amber.

I was almost disappointed when Amber realized she was paying too much attention to Vicki and returned to my lap to rub herself up against me and grind her ass into my crotch. Needless to say, I was rock hard. Vicki laid there with her tits exposed and her legs wide open while Amber danced for me, not bothering to cover up. She didn't care who saw her and neither did I. In my mind, the more people that saw my exposed fiance, the better.

This action went on for another song before Vicki told me, "Let's get out of here. I need you to fuck me."

Amber was disappointed when Vicki straightened out her dress, tried to fix her mussed hair with her hands, and took my hand to lead me out of the VIP room. We headed straight for the door and caught a taxi back to the hotel. Vicki was all over me in the backseat. We were kissing and I was fingering her sopping wet pussy in full view of the driver. We were so fucking horny, we didn't care who saw us. When we stopped at a red light, a couple of guys were in a car next to us watching.

I mentioned it to Vicki and she, "Watch this."

They had already seen me with my finger between her legs but she pulled down the top of her dress to flash her titties at them much to their delight. When we got back to the hotel, we walked through the lobby and I mischievously lifted the back of Vicki's dress to expose her ass but she didn't think twice about it. When we got onto the elevator we began making out again. I was hoping we were being watched on the security camera.

Once we got to our room, we were both naked within a matter of seconds. Vicki was on her knees in front of the window blowing me until I lifted her onto the table to eat that hot pussy. She kept telling me how horny she was and so was I. After she came, I got between her legs and started to fuck her. She was screaming at me to fuck her harder and I complied with her wish. Vicki was rubbing her clit furiously as I pummeled that hot pussy. I watched as her tits flopped around from me thrusting so hard and fast into her.

I told Vicki, "You're so fucking hot, every guy and some of the girls in Vegas wanted a piece of you tonight."

"I'm so horny, I may have let them too."

"Amber wanted you. That was hot baby."

"I'm so hot, I would have fucked her too."

When she came again, it triggered my orgasm and I shot a huge load into her. Vicki was so horny, she didn't let me rest. She got off the table and started to suck my dick again. Cleaning off all the mixture of cum from her pussy and my orgasm. It wasn't long before I was hard again and I bent her over the table and fucked her again overlooking the flashing lights of the Las Vegas strip. I kept telling her about many guys that saw her tits and pussy that night.

"People up and down the strip saw your ass and pussy tonight baby. They wanted you so bad but you're mine."

"The cab drivers got a real show too, Mike. I wanted to fuck you in the back seat of that last cab."

"Guys were watching you in the VIP room with Amber too. Your legs were wide open and she had your tits out for everyone to see. Fuck, that was so hot."

"I didn't care either. I wanted them to see me."

I was fucking her even harder than before. Vicki was screaming as I was slapping her ass. My hips were clapping against her butt as she begged for more. She came again but I wasn't ready yet and kept fucking that hot, juicy pussy. When I came, I was surprised at the amount that shot out of me, especially after I had just cum a little while ago. After that, Vicki and I were both exhausted. We showered and went to bed.

We talked about our Vegas trip the next morning at breakfast and we both said it was a sexy, memorable weekend. It was too bad it had to end. I asked Vicki about her makeout session with Amber and she admitted she had some bi experiences in college but it wasn't something that she did often. She got caught up in the atmosphere of the strip club and we both admitted Amber was gorgeous.

I asked Vick if she had any fantasies about stripping in a club in front of a roomful of guys and she told me, "I think it's every girl's fantasy but I don't think I could do it in front of a roomful of strange men. There's no control over who would see me."

"Naw, I get it. What about that time with Blake and Adam?"

"That was hot because you trusted them to keep their mouths shut."

"Why didn't you want to do it again?"

"Who says I didn't want to?"

"You turned me down every time I suggested it."

"I was just your girlfriend though. I wasn't going to keep doing that if, you know, there was a chance we weren't going to stay together."

I grinned and asked, "Does that mean you'd do it now that we're engaged?"

Vicki gave me a coy look, winked at me, and replied, "We'll see."

Holy shit, Vicki gave me a ray of hope. When we got back up to our room we fucked again before we had to leave for the airport. I told her how I was going to show Blake and Adam pictures of the dresses and the bikini she wore in Vegas. Vicki was telling me how she'd let them see down the top of the first dress she wore so they could look at her tits and how she'd sit with her legs parted so they could see her pussy. She might even dance for them again like the dancers in the strip club.

I asked her, "Would you give them lap dances too?"

"I might. Is that what you want me to do?"

"I think that would be so hot, baby."

"I'm not going to fuck them."

"That's okay. I don't want you to. That pussy is mine, all mine."

"Don't forget this pussy is all yours because I give it to you."

I drilled Vicki's pussy thinking about her getting naked for my friends again. Her hips were bucking wildly underneath me. It's too bad we had to catch a plane and end our mini-vacation. Our enhanced sexual appetite continued when we got home as we were still feeling the high from Vicki's exhibitionism while in Vegas. However, when I brought up the subject of dancing for my friends, Vicki was non-committal. That didn't stop me from showing Blake and Adam pictures of her modeling her sexy attire when we were out for drinks. Some of the pictures showed Vicki leaning over showing her tits or lifting her dress to flash me her pussy and ass. They both loved her bikini. They were hinting at a possible encore of Vicki getting naked for them. I told them I was trying but couldn't promise anything.

Blake mentioned, "I'd like to see her wear that dress with the slits on both sides. That's fucking hot."

Adam chimed in, "I've got to see her in that fucking bikini."

"I'd like to see her out of her bikini," Blake replied.

One evening over dinner, I told Vicki I was thinking about inviting my buddies over on Saturday night to watch a ball game. She told me that she would go out with her friends and leave us guys to ourselves then looked at me with a grin on her face. Vicki knew exactly what I wanted her to do on Saturday and was just busting my balls.