Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guys haven't, uh, seen you in a while. I was thinking you might want to join us."

"If that's what you want me to do, then I'll join you and your friends."

I smiled and replied, "That would be nice. I showed Blake and Adam the dresses you wore in Vegas and they were impressed."

"Well, I'll see if I can impress them in person."

Now I couldn't wait until Saturday night. I told the guys Vicki would be home and they were just as excited as me. They would bring the beer, the pizza, and Buffalo wings. While Vicki didn't say it, I think she was just as excited to show off in front of my friends as I was. It was obvious in Las Vegas that she enjoyed having people look at her exposed body and doing it in the safety of our home gave her a level of comfort to let loose. It also provided her with the opportunity to bask in the limelight of her exhibitionism and enjoy it. It wasn't some fleeting exposure, a flash and go. Vicki could revel in her exposure for hours and it confirmed her sexiness by seeing my buddies ogling her body and their reactions.

I was confident that my friends could keep our dirty little secret to themselves and that they weren't going to do anything to ruin our friendship. It was in their interest to keep quiet or they may never see my future wife naked again.

On Saturday night, Vicki greeted my friends at the door wearing the dress she wore on our last night in Vegas. When Blake and Adam first saw Vicki, I thought they were going to drop the beer and pizza they brought with them. It was exciting but also funny to see their reaction.

Blake was the first to comment, "Wow Vicki, you look amazing."

Adam told her, "You're gorgeous, Vicki, absolutely stunning."

"Thank you, boys. Come on in"

The front was tied loosely to show off her cleavage and side boob but had the sides zippered. She planned to gradually show more of her legs as the evening progressed. The dress was short, to begin with, so Adam and Blake got to see plenty of her thighs, especially when she sat down. Vicki had her legs parted so my friends could see she wasn't wearing any underwear. She would let them look for a little while before covering up by crossing her legs.

When Vicki would serve us our drinks, she would lean over to let us look down the top of her dress. Her entire breasts were visible except for her nipples. My fiance was playing the role of a perfect cock teaser. I wanted her to show more but I knew that we had all night and I'm sure she wouldn't disappoint us. Adam and Blake watched Vicki as she moved about the room, making up excuses to parade around in front of us. She was taunting us and she knew it.

The heat got turned up when, after a couple of drinks, Vicki asked Blake to partially unzip the zipper on one side of her dress and Adam to unzip the other. She wouldn't let them unzip her dress all the way, yet. They looked like they were opening a present and were entranced as more of Vicki's thighs came into view until she stopped them, further teasing them. She then walked away, twitching her ass and glancing over her shoulder with a smirk on her face. After another drink, Vicki let Blake and Adam unzip the sides of her dress the rest of the way, proudly displaying her bare thighs, hips, and side of her ass cheeks. I had an erection and my friends were trying to cover theirs.

When Vicki would sit down, she would sit on the edge of the chair so the bottom of her dress would fall, exposing her legs and her pussy even more. She masterfully controlled how much of her body my friends saw. They would see the sides of her boobs at times, and most of them at other times. She'd flash her pussy briefly then cover up. It was obvious Vicki liked controlling them with her body.

Vicki toyed with my friends for the entire first half of the basketball game, not that we were watching it that closely anyway. At halftime, Vicki decided she was going to change her outfit. The anticipation was making the three of us anxious to see how daring she was going to get. Vicki was taking her time in the bedroom which only served to increase the suspense. When Vicki finally came out of the bedroom, she was wearing a mid-thigh length robe with heels but we weren't sure what she had on underneath. All three of us were anxious to find out.

I figured it was up to me to push things along so I asked Vicki, "So babe, what are you wearing underneath the robe?"

"Oh, you'll see. That is if I get up the courage to show you."

Adam said, "You can't get shy on us now."

"Yeah, come on. We've seen you naked before," Blake added.

We could tell Vicki was teasing and toying with us and we dutifully played our part and pleaded with her to show us what she had on underneath the robe. She literally made us beg but we knew it was all in good fun and she'd eventually give in.

Vicki was walking around with our eyes trained on her. She stopped in the middle of the room, looked at us, and untied the robe but held it closed. When she decided we had suffered enough she opened her robe to reveal the bikini she wore in Vegas. She let us look at the front of the bikini with its small triangles barely covering her nipples and the small patch of fabric covering her pussy lips. Vicki then dropped the robe and began to strut around the room so we could enjoy her partially clad body. Adam and Blake were staring at Vicki's jiggling boobs and her twitching ass while she modeled her string bikini.

Blake told Vicki, "You are one sexy lady," then looked at me and said, "How the hell did you end up with such a hot woman?"

I jokingly told him, "It's because I'm good in bed, dude. I'm a stud."

Adam called, "Bullshit, she must think you're rich."

We were checking out Vicki's body as we ate, drank, and talked. Vicki was enjoying being the center of attention and I could tell she was hot as hell in more ways than one. She kept looking at me but I didn't know what she wanted. It was like she wanted me to read her mind. Even Blake and Adam picked up on it but no one said anything.

Vicki eventually said, "Mike, come with me into the kitchen."

I had no clue as to what was up. In a way, it kind of felt like she was mad at something but I had no idea what was wrong.

When we got to the kitchen, I asked, "What's up, babe?"

"Uh, how, uh, far do you want this to go tonight?"

"Uh, I don't know. I figured you'd get naked at some point."

"That I know, but is that where you want me to stop?"

"I don't want you fucking them if that's what you mean."

"No, no, You mentioned to me that you might want me to give them lap dances. Is that something you still want me to do?."

Vicki then looked at me to see my reaction. She's right, I was the one that brought it up and she was trying to see if that was still up for discussion. I got the impression from the look in her eyes that she wanted to give my friends a lap dance.

She could see I was thinking it over, "I don't want to fuck them but after Vegas, I was wondering what it would be like, you know, to give a guy a lap dance like Amber does. I mean, I've given you lap dances but this would be different."

A million thoughts were running through my brain. This would be taking Vicki's exhibitionism to another level. I was the one that originally brought up the subject but neither one of us wanted to have regrets afterward. This was the moment of truth. Was it just a fantasy or did I really want her to do it? It would be getting up close and very personal with my friends but the more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. Vicki noticed my dick getting hard underneath my shorts and began to smile.

Vicki kissed me while rubbing my dick and said, "Does this mean you like the idea?"

"Yeah, let's give it a shot."

"If things get uncomfortable for you, Mike, just tell me to stop."

"Sounds good to me, babe. You're in control so you can draw the line where you want."

"Don't say anything to them, I want it to be a surprise."

"No problem."

I went back into the living room to join my friends and they were naturally curious as to what was going on and Blake asked, "Is everything okay?"

I smiled and replied, "Everything is just fine."

Neither one of my friends pursued it any further, especially since Vicki rejoined us. She distracted them from wondering what was going on.

Vicki took her phone and started playing music through our speakers. She then took the TV remote and turned off the basketball game. Adam and Blake were wondering what was going on but they quickly figured it out when Vicki started to dance. We were all captivated by the sight of my sexy fiance rolling her hips, shaking her ass, and flaunting her breasts while she danced seductively for us. She laid back on the coffee table and spread her legs in front of my friends, letting gawk between her legs. She seductively pulled the fabric of her thong bottom between her pussy lips. My friend's eyes were fixed between her legs. She got up to move the coffee table out of the way so she could dance closer to them. Vicky shook her tits in Blake's and Adam's faces and bent over to wiggle her ass.

Vicki straddled Blake's lap and slowly untied her bikini top and tossed it aside. She began to rub her tits against Blake's chest then gently rubbed them across his face. He didn't know what to do. I knew what he wanted to do but Vicki was still my fiance so he was conflicted. She mercilessly teased Blake for a minute or so then moved over to Adam who looked a touch scared at first. Vicki rubbed the upper half of her body against Adam's chest, ran her tits across his face then turned around and began to grind her ass into his crotch.

He shot me a look that said, "What do you want me to do? Please don't be mad at me."

I gave him a wink and a smile to let him and Blake know everything was okay with me. When the song ended, Vicki looked at me to see if I was okay so I smiled and winked at her too. As the next song came on Vicki stood up between Adam and Blake instructing them to untie her bikini bottoms. She didn't have to ask twice as they quickly untied the strings and peeled her bottoms off leaving her in only her heels which she kicked off herself. My naked fiance began to gyrate her hips in front of them then turned around and bent over while my friends stared at her pussy and ass.

Things were heating up quickly as Vicki climbed on top of Adam and rubbed her naked body against him. She leaned over dropping her head into his lap as her long brunette hair draped over his legs. Vicki moved over to Blake and was grinding her ass into his crotch. It was obvious that both of my friends were using every ounce of self-control to keep their hands off Vicki. I kind of felt sorry for them because Vicki was teasing them to death. I wasn't a bit jealous seeing my fiance giving my best friends a lap dance. It was thrilling for me to see her turning them on and herself at the same time. I knew I was going to be the beneficiary of her cock teasing later that night. It was to my benefit to let her continue.

It was wild when Vicki moved back to Adam and put her leg up onto his shoulder exposing her juicy cunt within inches of his face. She then did the same to Blake. I'm sure they could smell her sweet pussy as the sexual tension in the room was raised to a fever pitch.

Just as the next song started, Vicki told Adam and Blake, "I want you guys to strip down to your underwear."

She saw the concern on my face and said, "I want to see how much they like my dancing, that's all."

That gave me some level of comfort but I completely trusted Vicki. It was obvious she was living out a fantasy and I didn't want to stand in her way. We went this far and I was going to let her explore her sexuality.

Within seconds, Blake and Adam were sitting on the sofa in just their boxer briefs which were covering their hard-ons caused by my fiance stripping for them. As the next song started, Vicki placed one leg between Adam's legs, openly displaying her pussy to him with Blake leaning over to get a look for himself. Vicki brazenly used her fingers to open her pussy lips and then inserted a finger into her pussy. I couldn't believe she was being this bold but I wasn't complaining either. She then moved over in front of Blake and repeated her actions for him to see close up. When Vicki took her finger out of her pussy, she sucked the juices off like she was giving a blow job.

When the next song started, Vicki climbed onto Adam's lap and began to rub against him. This time her tits were rubbing against his bare chest. Vicki's face was flush and I knew her pussy was on fire. I had mixed feelings when she brushed her nipple against Adam's lips. That was too much for him to take and he lost all self-control. He wrapped his lips around her nipple and began to suck on it while grabbing her ass. Blake and I watched in awe while Vicki alternately presented her nipples to Adam to allow him to suck on them. While he was sucking her tits and fondling her ass, Vicki was grinding her pussy against his hard cock. A wet spot appeared on his boxer briefs.

Vicki looked over at me to see my reaction. Honestly, I had mixed feelings. Part of me wanted to tell her to stop but the larger part of me was too entranced by what was going on to intervene. Her actions gave the appearance that she was riding Adam's cock which was pretty hot too. Vicki and I were both too turned on to stop now so I gave her a slight nod of approval to continue. That's all Vicki had to know and began to rub up against Adam's cock at a quicker pace. She was rubbing her slick cunt and clit along his erect cock. Her breathing got heavier, his did as well.

Vicki announced, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Oh god, I'm cumming. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

When Vicki began to cum, it made it impossible for Adam to hold back and he joined her in an intense orgasm with my future wife telling him, "That's it Adam, cum for me. Oh yeah, cum for me."

"Oh, Vicki, don't stop. I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, don't stop. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH."

Vicki rubbed her cunt against Adam's shaft until they both came. It was quite a sight to see Adam's cum shooting through the cotton fabric of his boxer briefs. The girl I was betrothed to made another man cum with her naked body and it was one of the most exciting things I've ever seen. When she got up, I could see traces of my friend's orgasm on Vicki's pussy lips and lower stomach.

Vicki then turned her attention to Blake. She let him fondle her ass and suck on her tits too. She drew the line when he tried to touch her pussy. I watched as he played with Vicki's body while she rubbed her pussy against his hard cock through his underwear.

Blake figured Vicki was going to make him cum and politely asked, "Can, uh, you, you know, turn around?"

Vicki smiled and consented to his request and began to rub his hard cock between her ass cheeks. Blake began to fondle her tits while Vicki was bouncing and wiggling her ass against him. It looked like he was fucking her from behind. I'm sure he wanted to but rubbing his cock against her ass cheeks was a close second option after she'd been teasing him all night long. I could see Vicki squeezing her butt cheeks around his cock. When Blake grabbed Vicki by the hips and began to thrust his cock faster against her twerking ass, I knew he was about to cum.

"Of fuck, Vicki, I'm gonna cum. Oh, shit."

"That's it Blake, cum for me like Adam did. Cum all over my ass."

Sure enough, a few seconds later he was grunting and groaning as I saw his cum squirting through his underwear. My fiance just let my two friends cum by grinding their cocks against her naked body.

Now that my two friends had cum, Vicki turned her attention to me. She stood up with the remnants of my friends' cum on her pussy and ass and told me, "Get naked, Mike. I need you to fuck me."

I never stripped off my clothes that quickly before. I needed some sexual relief myself after watching my fiance's X-rated lap dances for my friends. When I was naked, Vicki quickly straddled me and stuffed my hard cock into her pussy, and began to ride me right there in front of Blake and Adam. At that point, I didn't care who saw us fucking. I needed it just as badly as Vicki. Her pussy was hot and wet as it slid in and out of her cunt. Having my friends witness our having sex was a bonus for the rest of the evening. I could see their faces over Vicki's shoulder while she was riding me. They were hypnotized by seeing us fucking in front of them. Vicki even turned back to see them watching us and began to ride me faster, lightly biting her lower lip and her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Vicki started to slow down while riding me so I took over. I stood up without taking my dick out of her pussy and laid her down on the carpet in front of my friends and began to furiously fuck that hot pussy.

"Do you like cock teasing my friends, Vicki? Uh, do you like it? Well, tell them."

"I like cock teasing you guys. I love showing you my tits and pussy. Oh fuck, I'm a cock teaser."

"Well, this is what cock teasers get Vicki. You eventually have to quit teasing and get fucked."

Oh, fuck me, Mike. Fuck me."

Vicki was getting hotter and I could tell she was about to cum so I told her, "Look at Blake and Adam while you cum. Let them see how much you like it."

Vicki turned her head to look at them while I was pounding her pussy. It turned me on to see my friends watching me fuck Vicki. She was naked with her legs spread wide taking my cock deep into her pussy. When Vicki began to cum again, it was impossible for me to hold back and I released my jizz into her hot pussy. I don't think I've ever had a bigger load either, especially after having Vicki cock tease me and my friends all night long.

It took me a while to catch my breath and deposit every drop of cum in my balls into Vicki. When I withdrew from her, Vicki laid there for a few moments with my cum dripping from her pussy then hurriedly got up and said goodnight to my friends in an apparent bought of embarrassment. I hoped she wouldn't regret what she had done. Blake and Adam had to clean up before they left and thanked me for a wild night. They told me to call them any time Vicki and I wanted to do this again. After they left, I was almost afraid to see how Vicki was doing.

When I got into the bedroom, Vicki was laying on the bed flicking her finger across her clit, and said to me, "I'm not done with you yet."

She was still fucking horny and we ended up having another round of wild sex while reliving what she had done with my friends. I was able to hold out longer this time and I gave Vicki a good hard fucking. Her pussy never felt so good. She was hotter than I had ever seen before which made having sex with her even better. She needed a good hard cock and I needed a hot, wet pussy.

I kept telling Vicki how my friends wanted to fuck her and she tortured them with her cock teasing but she at least let them cum. It seemed like it was the natural thing to do, after all, she's the one that started the fire so she should be the one to extinguish it. I wasn't sure I was 100% comfortable with what had happened but I couldn't argue with the results. Over the course of the next week or so, Vicki and I had the hottest sex we'd had in our relationship so far and it was all because we were brave enough to live out our fantasies. I could only wonder what we'd try next.