Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 03

Story Info
Vicki & Mike have some fun adventures on their honeymoon.
8.9k words
4.82
15.8k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers

Vicki and I had plenty of discussions about her latest night of stripping for and cock teasing my friends, Blake and Adam. I had a fantasy about my fiance doing lap dances for my friends after we went to a strip club in Las Vegas but I never imagined that she would grind herself against them until they both came. At first, I wasn't entirely comfortable watching that whole scenario play out but it was also so damn exciting that I didn't want to stop Vicki's performance. She was more turned on than I'd ever seen her and I was rock-hard watching her. Her pussy was on fire for weeks afterward too, so I got an extended benefit from letting her fulfill her fantasy.

Vicki confessed that she lost control of herself but it also felt good. We get so caught up in our daily routines sometimes we have to do things to live life to its fullest. She also felt guilty the next day after she sobered up and was worried I'd be angry. I don't know why she thought that because we fucked like rabbits afterward and every day thereafter, sometimes a couple of times a day.

I tried to tell Vicki, "Seeing we both enjoyed the evening so much, I wouldn't mind if we did it more often."

"If we did it more often, it would lose some of the excitement. You know, it wouldn't be that special anymore. Besides, it isn't something I want to be doing very often."

She had a point. I had a question that was on my mind and ask if she was tempted to fuck my friends.

"I think my major concern now is I don't want things to get out of hand. I can easily see where that is a possibility but I would never do anything that would make you upset. Is, uh, that something you want me to do?"

"At the time, I was worried that things might go too far but I knew you would stop if I said something. To be honest, it has crossed my mind to possibly let them have sex with you but I'm not there yet."

"I agree, Mike. I'm not there yet. We've had our fun but I'm not ready to cross that line. Before you ask me to do it again, you need to think about what may happen."

I'm glad we were able to have an open conversation about Vicki's exhibitionism and cock teasing. It has led to an awesome sex life but it was important to remain in control of the situation too. Neither one of us wanted to deal with jealousies or regrets afterward that might damage our relationship. It did make me think about what it would be like to see my future wife having sex with another man. Sometimes it would turn me on while other times it would scare me, not because I would get jealous but because I liked the thought of her with another man. My fantasies were progressing from seeing her exhibit herself to wanting to see her have sex with another man. It was like needing a greater high from taking drugs. I was addicted and the addiction was increasing.

Things were getting busy in our personal lives anyway. We were busy planning our wedding in addition to our normal work and family obligations. I continued to show Adam and Blake naked pictures of Vicki and they naturally asked when she might give them a repeat performance but it just wasn't something that we could fit into our lives at that moment. Vicki and I both knew that her strip and cock teasing days weren't over but it would happen again when the time was right.

In the meantime, Vicki and I satisfied our exhibitionist fantasies by going to various websites where she could tease people using our webcam. She would wear these big sunglasses to help hide her identity on the slim chance someone we knew happened to be watching. Over the course of an hour, she would gradually strip off her clothes. She'd start by wearing a normal t-shirt and shorts then lose her top then her bottoms. She'd tease them in a sexy bra and thong showing off her cleavage and ass cheeks. For the last half hour, Vicki would take off her bra then get completely nude and pose for the viewers. It wasn't the same as stripping for my friends but I would read the comments guys were making and the poses they were suggesting. I would let Vicki know when some guy said he was jerking off because that got her excited.

She enjoyed hearing comments such as, "Please, I have to see those tits," or "Oh your tits a beautiful, I wish I could touch them and suck them."

The viewers equally loved her ass and legs. She would do special requests such as letting them watch as she teased the viewers by slowly putting on a pair of stockings. We were both surprised by the number of guys that wanted to see her feet and toes. Vicki would often give them a close-up view of her wiggling her toes.

Vicki would shake her tits, lick her nipples, spread her legs and pussy lips for the audience and bend over for them. If she was feeling especially frisky, she would pull out her vibrator and masturbate for them. A few times, we even let people watch as she sucked my dick or fucked her. It was pretty weird at first but I kind of liked letting people watch me having sex with her.

Probably the most exciting thing about the webcamming is that on some of the websites, Vicki and I could see the guys jerking off as she posed for them. That turned her on; it was better than reading some comments in the chat box.

When she'd see a guy that was close to cumming, she would tease them by saying things like, "Oh yeah, jerk that cock for me. If I were there, I'd wrap my lips around your cock and suck the cum right out of you."

Other times, Vicki would tell them, "Oh, I want to feel your cock inside me. I need a dick in my pussy. If you were here you could fuck me hard until you cum."

It was all innocent fun but the more men that were watching the more turned on we'd both get. Sometimes there would be over 100 men watching Vicki get naked and masturbating for them. It was her way of performing for a crowd but in a safe setting that we could end anytime we wanted.

Vicki still liked to tease men when we would go out for the evening. Vicki would dress provocatively and give unsuspecting people a view down her top or up her skirt. We would laugh later about the look of surprise on some guy's face when he got a look at Vicki's perfectly shaped 36B breasts or her heart-shaped ass or pussy. It was a cheap thrill that we would relive in the bedroom later. It was innocent foreplay for us and the men that got to see her appreciated playing the voyeur.

If we were going on a long drive, Vicki would sometimes surprise me by giving me a blow job while I was driving. The only people that could see what she was doing were mostly truck drivers but sometimes a person in a car next to us could see her head bobbing in my lap. Vicki made it a habit of wearing a skirt on these trips so she could flash her pussy and tits for truck drivers. If she were giving me a blow job she could lift her skirt in the back so the trucker would get a peek at her ass too. We were living the dream.

Adam and Blake were part of our wedding party so as we got closer to our big day, we began to see more of them. I knew every time they saw my fiance they were undressing her with their eyes and recalling how she made each of them cum. I knew they jerked off numerous times using Vicki as fodder for their masturbatory fantasies.

On more than one occasion, Vicki told me that Adam or Blake told her, "Fuck Vicki, every time I see you I get hard. I can't wait to get together again."

Vicki would smile and sometimes rub up against them to tease them even more. She would tell me later what they said to her and we'd end up in the bedroom. She really was a cock tease and got turned on knowing a guy was getting hard by looking at her. Her confidence made her even sexier. My friends would ask me all the time when they could come over but I couldn't commit without talking to Vicki. I said nothing was going to happen before the wedding. She was too stressed out to even bring it up in conversation.

On our wedding day, Vicki looked stunning walking down the aisle. I was proud to have her as my wife and life partner. The wedding was emotional for both of us and our reception was exhausting from having to greet all the guests and partying afterward. Our maid of honor had a picnic for us and our out-of-town guests the next day before Vicki and I caught a plane to go on the cruise we planned for our honeymoon.

It was a relief to get on that plane and leave the rest of the world behind for a week on the ship cruising around the Caribbean. The last few months were hectic and now that the wedding was behind us we got a chance to be alone as husband and wife. Vicki had a couple of suitcases full of slinky dresses, shoes, bikinis, and casual clothes. We could have stayed on that ship for a month.

Before we got on the ship, Vicki and I decided we were going to turn off our phones and not use the Internet for the entire week. We were faithful to our promise even when we carried our phones ashore so we could take pictures. It was our week to be alone and focus on each other as we started a new chapter in our lives as a married couple. We ate and drank more than we normally do but that's what you do while on vacation. When we weren't lounging around the pool, we were dining or dancing in one of a few nightclubs. We did a couple of shore excursions but also did some shopping in the towns where we were docked.

Everywhere we went, Vicki attracted plenty of attention. She brought her "barely there" bikini that she wore in Las Vegas as well as a couple of other very revealing swimsuits. We stayed in the adult pool and hot tub areas on the ship and there were plenty of men that kept their eyes on Vicki. She looked stunning in her thong bikinis and I think some guys snapped some pictures of her.

My new wife looked fabulous at dinner when she wore a little black low-cut mini slip dress, her skin-tight leggings, or her spaghetti-strapped gown with a high slit. She didn't wear anything provocative as she did in Las Vegas but she still looked fabulous. We were seated at dinner with an older couple, Gus and Vera, who gave us plenty of advice on maintaining a successful marriage, and a middle-aged couple, Russ and Maureen, who were also on their first cruise. Both men had a difficult time taking their eyes off Vicki. Maureen seemed a little annoyed that her husband kept a watchful eye on my new wife. Vicki made it especially difficult because she didn't wear any underwear for the entire time we were on the cruise and her dresses showed plenty of cleavage.

Vicki didn't want to anger any of the women but one evening Russ and Maureen didn't join us for dinner and Vicki seemed like she was toying with Gus. When Vera went to the restroom, Vicki leaned over in front of Gus pretending to be adjusting the strap on her high heels. Gus had his eyes fixed on my wife. From my vantage point, I couldn't see much but I could still tell that he got a great view of Vicki's tits. When she ended her little tease, the older gent, looked up at me and saw me looking at him. He thought I might be mad but I gave him a wink to let him know everything was okay.

He smiled back and shrugged his shoulders as if he were saying, "What do you expect from me? I couldn't help myself."

When I asked Vicki about the incident later, she coyly responded, "I don't know what you're talking about," and gave me a little grin.

"Be careful, you might give the poor guy a heart attack," I said with a smile on my face.

She just laughed at me.

When you're on a cruise, even though there are thousands of people on the ship, it seems that you keep running into some of the same people wherever you go. It could be at a show, one of the bars, by the pool, or the buffet. This happened with two young men in their early twenties who looked like brothers. They were sitting at a table across from us at dinner with who I assumed was their parents. We'd see them at some of the clubs and bars at night. It was obvious they were looking for single women but there weren't many on the cruise.

I knew the brothers were checking out Vicki just as the other men were. They always seemed to be facing our way at dinner. One evening at dinner, Vicki wore a super tight, short red dress that rode up her legs when she sat down it showed off even more of her sexy legs. While we were waiting for our dessert, Vicki said she was going to the restroom but made sure she pulled her chair out, faced the brothers, and opened her legs. She left them open for a few seconds too. I saw one of the brothers elbow the other one and nod his head toward our table. From the look on their faces, I could tell they were getting a nice view of Vicki's shaved pussy.

I mentioned it to Vicki later and she replied, "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

I laughed and said, "I know exactly what type of girl you are, babe. One that likes to flash her pussy."

Vicki pretended to be offended but I was only trying to let her know that I knew what she did. I began to wonder how many men she flashed when I wasn't watching.

When our ship landed in St. Maarten, we planned to rent a taxi for the day and go into town to do some shopping, have lunch and then spend some time on a nude beach. Vicki wore a flowing, short sundress and when the wind blew, she made little effort to hold it down affording many vacationers to get a good look at her firm ass. We went to an outdoor market and sometimes I would stand several feet away from Vicki to enjoy the view myself. I overheard several men talking about my wife's gorgeous ass which made me feel proud. I also saw several other men positioning themselves so they could pretend they were shopping while keeping an eye on Vicki to see if the wind would cooperate so they could get another look at her magnificent ass.

The most fun I had that day was at the nude beach. This gave Vicki the opportunity to openly exhibit her body in front of over one hundred other beachgoers. They were also nude but they weren't all as well-formed as my wife. We bought some large beach towels to spread out on the sand. I got a cheap thrill out of watching Vicki peel off her dress and stand naked in front of everyone.

There was a mixed crowd on the beach that day. There were couples of every age from the elderly to young ones like us. There were a few single men and women too. People had a variety of body types from very large to skinny. A few women had nice bodies but not as nice as Vicki's, but I'm a little biased too. She proudly displayed her 36B breasts and tan-lined ass. The tan lines highlighted her tits, ass, and pussy. Vicki took her time standing on our towels to apply suntan lotion on her body and I slowly helped apply it to her back. That gave us the vantage point of seeing who was checking her out. I saw numerous men and women watching her. I had to be careful because my dick was beginning to tingle a bit. The last thing I wanted was to get an erection in front of everyone.

Vicki laid on her stomach at first and I kept a watchful eye on those around us. It was funny to watch men pretending to be going for a stroll on the beach while they were really checking out the naked women. Men aren't as discreet as we think we are when it comes to checking out a pretty lady, especially naked ladies.

When Vick turned over onto her back, we were approached by the two brothers that sat near us at dinner. They introduced themselves as Cole and Conner. They made little effort to hide the fact that they were scanning Vicki's nude body even though they were both wearing sunglasses. Vicki's eyes lit up when she saw that Cole was pretty well-hung and Conner was more average in length but had a thick cock. It didn't bother my wife or me in the least that fellow cruisers were seeing her naked. I'm sure there were other people from our ship at the beach that day. The odd thing was they had their swimsuits in their hands.

I asked, "Why are you guys carrying swimsuits on a nude beach?"

Conner replied, "We were just going to get a couple of drinks and come back. They want people covered up when they go past the signs. Do you two want anything? Our treat."

We accepted their offer and when they returned they both stripped off their swimwear and joined us. I looked over at Vicki and she smiled back at me. We spent the next couple of hours drinking with our cruise mates as they checked out my naked wife. Vicki was enjoying their attention and I knew she was surreptitiously posing for them. She would sit crossed-legged with her pussy lips exposed or stretch out so they could feast their eyes on her long legs and full frontal nudity. Vicki got down on her hands and knees pretending to fumble looking for her suntan lotion and the brothers watched intently as she put more on her body. She stood up to turn around so I could apply it to her back which gave the guys a view of her backside and well-formed ass cheeks. I am positive they would have liked to have helped her apply the lotion to her luscious body but they had to be satisfied to sit back and watch.

The titillating part for me was the casualness of that afternoon and my wife acting like it was a normal day at the beach. She basked in the Caribbean sunshine and in the fact that two young men were getting long views of every inch of her nude body. Vicki did her share of checking out the brothers and other naked guys on the beach that day. Unfortunately, it was time to get back to the ship, and we let the brothers share our taxi. I sat in front and let Vicki sit between Cole and Conner in the rear seat. I found it erotic that my wife was sitting tightly squeezed between two handsome young men, their bodies brushing against one another as we drove to the docks.

We grabbed a couple of drinks of the day before we went back to the room. When we got back to our cabin, Vick was a touch horny as was I. I still don't understand why I get turned on seeing my wife expose her luscious nude body to others but I quit trying to figure it out. As long as it turns us both on and fuels a great sex life, I'm not going to hide my kinky fantasies.

It was a nice warm day out on the ocean so Vicki and I went onto the balcony of our cabin and fucked as the warm ocean breeze brushed against our naked bodies. As Vicki was down on her knees blowing me, I kept telling her how Cole and Conner wanted to fuck her and they were staring at her body all afternoon. She was moaning around my cock and sucking it with more fervor so I knew she was enjoying my sex talk. She was blowing me with such enthusiasm that I had to stop her so I didn't cum.

I had Vicki lean against the edge of the table while I returned the favor and licked her juicy pussy. Vicki had a buzz going from all the alcohol we drank that afternoon and was telling me how much she liked being on display for her voyeurs. She admitted to leaving her legs open for them and bending over in front of them so they could get a good look at her from behind.

Vicki took me by surprise when she said, "I wonder how big Cole's cock is when it's hard."

I stopped eating her pussy to tell her, "I'm sure he'd be more than willing to show you, babe."

"It was so big and Conner's was so thick."

My new wife pulled my head into her pussy as she began to cum. She was holding my head so tight I had a hard time breathing. She came to a passionate orgasm but I didn't stop until she came again.

After she was done climaxing, Vicki bent over the table, looked over her shoulder, and said, "I need a good fucking."

"Don't worry, babe, I'm here to put out that fire."

As I entered Vicki, I heard the older couple in the next stateroom talking from the balcony next door and I whispered to her, "There are people on the next balcony."

She grinned at me and loudly said, "Fuck me, Mike. Oh, your cock feels so good."

Apparently, Vicki didn't want to be discreet and I figured we'd never see these people again so I said to her, "I love your tight pussy, babe. I wish I could fuck you all day long."

Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers