Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I began to thrust so hard into my new wife's pussy that our skin began to loudly slap together, loud enough for them to hear us from the next balcony along with our mutual grunts and groans.

Vicki was moaning loudly when she called out, "Oh god, I'm cumming. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH."

I was grunting too and came shortly after Vicki. While our neighbors couldn't see us, it was a cheap thrill to have them listening in to our afternoon delight. It seemed like they were being quiet so they could enjoy hearing us go at it next to them. When we were done fucking, I could hear them begin to talk and move around again. Vicki and I enjoyed a glass of wine as we sat naked on the patio enjoying the warm breeze and ocean view. As we enjoyed our last afternoon on the cruise, I mentioned to Vicki that Cole and Conner would never forget the sexy woman they saw at the nude beach.

"It wouldn't surprise me if they jerked off thinking of you, Vicki. They'd give anything to fuck you."

"Is that something you want me to do, Mike?"

"I don't know. It has crossed my mind. What about you?"

"I'm not going to lie. After seeing Cole's huge cock and Conner's thick one, I can't say it didn't cross my mind too."

Vicki continued, "While I may have thought about it, I don't think I want to experiment with doing something like that on our honeymoon."

"Naw, I understand. There's no doubt they'd jump at the opportunity to get you in bed though."

"I know and I like the thought of men wanting to fuck me and the tease is that they can't have me. I know you like it too."

"Well, you're a great cock teaser, Vicki."

"Thank you, dear."

We ended up getting dressed and had a couple of drinks at the outdoor bar while listening to a band then headed back to the cabin to get ready for dinner. It was our last night on the ship and I was curious to see how adventurous Vicki would get with her dinner attire. Naturally, she took her time getting dressed and when she came out of the bathroom she looked gorgeous as usual and I told her so.

Vicki was wearing a deep V-neck spaghetti strapped wrap-around mini dress. She had it loosely tied so it revealed some of her cleavage and side boob. The interesting thing about the dress is that when she sat down, the front of the dress would spread open. If she wasn't careful, she would be exposed almost to her waist. I got a wide grin on my face knowing this was going to be an interesting evening.

As we were walking to dinner, heads were turning as Vick's tits jiggled freely and her long, well-defined legs were exposed to just below her pussy as her dress came apart with each step she took. I knew any guy that saw her was hoping for a peek at her pussy because I was hoping it would happen too. Vicki was confident, almost arrogant, in her good looks by attracting the stares she was getting from the men and the dirty looks from some of the women.

When we got to our table, Gus, Vera, Russ, and Maureen were already seated. Vicki went to take a seat next to Gus and our waiter held her chair for her. When she sat down, the middle of Vicki's dress opened up to her waist affording Gus and our waiter a quick peek at her pussy. She was slow to cover up and slid her legs under the table, her privacy assured by the tablecloth. Gus and Russ were constantly looking Vicki's way all through dinner as the top of her dress gaped open giving them a view inside the top at her breasts.

Vicki gave Russ a quick peek up her dress when dinner was over and we were off to our favorite club for drinks and dancing. Vicki was enjoying her last night of dirty dancing and drawing attention to herself by letting her dress come apart a few times, just enough to keep the men looking at her. We fucked one more time out on the balcony under a full moon. Unfortunately, our honeymoon cruise vacation was coming to an end. We were going to stay one more night at the port before flying home the next day.

It was bittersweet leaving the ship. It was a great getaway for our honeymoon but it was time to start our new lives together however we still had one more night before we flew home. We rented a hotel room on the beach in Florida and spent the afternoon lounging around the beach before getting ready for dinner. We decided to go someplace within walking distance of the hotel where we could get a burger and a few drinks. Vicki decided to dress casually for the night and put on a mini jean skirt and a button-down tank top with a couple of the top buttons undone to expose some cleavage. She continued refusing to wear any underwear much to my pleasure. We walked up the street and decided on a neighborhood sports bar.

When we walked in, a couple of guys were standing at the door and asked Vicki, "Are you the dancer?"

"Excuse me," she replied.

"Oh, sorry. We, uh, have a bachelor party going on and we were waiting for the dancer we hired. She's late. We're really sorry. We didn't mean to insult you."

They offered to buy us a drink for the mix-up. Vicki didn't look too upset and neither was I but I'll never turn down a free drink. We grabbed a booth and ordered our drinks while looking over the menu. Our conversation started with the mix-up at the door.

"Do I look like a stripper?"

"Not really, babe. If you were, you'd be the best-looking stripper I've ever seen. You're a better dancer and give a great lap dance too."

I grinned as I said that in an obvious reference to our last adventure with Adam and Blake.

Vicki jokingly responded, "You're right. I guess I do have experience."

After we ordered our food, Vicki and I began to reminisce on our night with my friends and how she got them off as well as herself. The two guys kept coming out from the backroom, checking their phones and looking out the window of the bar.

"It looks like their dancer hasn't shown up yet," Vicki said.

"They're going to have a lot of disappointed guys back there."

I went on to joke, "You should help them out."

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"As a matter of fact.....," I said with a grin.

We paused our conversation when our food came and began to talk about what we had to do when we got back but then quickly decided we'd have that conversation when we got home. We had one more night to enjoy ourselves. We planned on having several drinks and then going back to the hotel to have sex at least one more time.

While we were drinking after dinner, Vicki once again mentioned that the two guys looked like they were panicking now. We overheard them saying that the dancer wasn't going to show up and wondering what they were going to do.

Vicki mentioned, "I almost feel sorry for them."

"If you feel so bad, you could help them out."

"I don't know if I could take my clothes off in front of a bunch of men."

"What do you mean? You did it on the nude beach. You flashed just about every guy on the ship with your sexy dresses."

"I don't know."

"It would be like cheerleading but with your clothes off. You said that was a fantasy of yours. Now's your chance. We'll never see these people again."

"Are you serious? You'd let me strip in front of a roomful of guys."

"Hell yeah. I don't want you to fuck any of them but I could watch you take your clothes off, maybe even give the groom a lap dance."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Should I ask them?"

Vicki didn't say yes but she didn't say no so I told her, "Let me go talk to them, and then you can decide."

"Okay."

I approached the two guys and asked them about their predicament. They said the dancer was sick and couldn't make it and there were eleven guys in the backroom.

"How much were you going to pay her?"

"$500 plus tips for an hour. Why?"

"My wife was considering helping you guys out."

"Are you fucking kidding me? She's gorgeous."

"She hasn't agreed to anything yet but I told her I'd ask you guys.

We went over to talk to Vicki, introduced her to Bob and Jim, and told her the deal. She looked at me and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"I am if you are."

Bob chimed in, "Look, we'll give you $750 plus tips if you help us out."

Vicki saw the desperation in their faces and replied, "$1,000 plus tips."

Jim replied without hesitation, "It's a deal."

"I ain't fucking or sucking anyone and you two have to keep anyone from getting out of hand or I'm outta there."

"Anything you say."

"You two pick up the cost of our dinner and keep the shots of Tequila coming," Vicki added.

"You got it," Bob said and ordered us a couple of shots.

Vicki asked me one more time, "Is this something you want me to do?"

"Shit Vicki, I'd love it."

"Alright, I'll do it."

"Thank you, Vicki. I can't tell you how much we appreciate it."

Vicki and I downed the shots, put the cash in her purse, and followed Bob and Jim into the backroom. The other nine guests were laughing, joking, and drinking but everyone stopped what they were doing when Vicki walked into the room. There was dead silence as everyone stared at my wife. It was kind of eerie. I think Vicki got a little nervous while everyone checked her out. This was different from quickly flashing her body to strangers or being on a nude beach or even stripping for my two friends in the privacy of our home. We were in the backroom of some local bar with eleven men expecting a strip show from my wife. I was nervous and excited too.

Vicki walked over to a jukebox and picked out several songs to dance to, took another shot of Tequila as the guests arranged their chairs in a semi-circle with the groom in the middle. The anticipation was building for everyone in the room including me. I was about to get a thrill of a lifetime watching Vicki strip for a roomful of men.

As the music began to play, Vicki began to strut around the room. She knew exactly how to walk so her braless breasts jiggled even more under her top and she definitely knew how to shake her ass. Her high heels made her legs look even longer than they already are and gave her an extra wiggle to her walk. 24 eyes were fixed on every move Vicki made and all of us had wide smiles on our faces. The bar manager and a couple of other guys came into the room to watch too. That wasn't the deal but it didn't matter anyway. They had seen Vicki come into the bar earlier and weren't going to miss seeing her naked.

Vicki let everyone get a good look at her before stopping in front of the groom which led to cheers filling the room. She lifted one foot onto the chair between his legs and flashed her pussy at him. The cheers got louder.

I heard the guys saying how gorgeous my wife was and how they couldn't wait to see her naked. They were commenting on her tits and legs and couldn't wait for more. Some even commented on her wedding ring which added to the thrill. I loved hearing them comment on Vicki's body. They all wanted to strip her naked and fuck her but she was mine. I got a thrill out of their envy.

Vicki unbuttoned most of her top except for one button in the middle as the first song ended. Her breasts were practically falling out of her top. She took another shot as the second song began. She teased the audience by playing with the last button, making them cheer and beg for her to unbutton it. She's such a fucking cock tease and I love her for it.

The cheers got louder when she finally unbuttoned her top but continued to tease them by holding it closed as she walked around the room to a cheer, "Take it off. Take it off."

Vicki kept pretending that she was about to take off her top as she walked in front of everyone in the room. She figuratively had them in the palm of her hand. Her eyes met mine and she was greeted with a huge smile, a wink, and a nod. She looked like a sexy temptress, which she was when she stopped in front of the groom and looked over her shoulder to look at the rest of the crowd. They were cheering louder.

My gorgeous wife then opened her top to flash her perky breasts at him as his face lit up in pleasure. Vicki then closed her top, turned around, and waited until the cheers got louder before she flashed the crowd. Every single guy was staring at her tits. I got a hard-on watching her and I know I wasn't the only one with the same problem. Vicki turned her back to the crowd again to face the groom and took off her top, placing it on the groom's head.

We all watched closely as Vicki straddled the groom, pushing her tits in his facing, twisting to slap him with them. He was drunk and ran his hands up her waist and began to fondle her breasts. She let him play with her tits for a few seconds before climbing off and working the crowd. Guys were opening their wallets to give her tips. Vicki would let them touch her tits before giving them a peck on the cheek and moving on to the next guy.

When the song ended, Vicki took another shot and began to unzip her skirt as the next song began. She walked around the room and flashed her pussy for each guest then turned around in front of the groom, lifted her skirt, and shook her ass for the crowd. Vicki then let her skirt fall to the floor, leaving her naked except for her high heels. She then straddled the groom and pretended to be riding him. She didn't stop him from sucking on her tits and fondling her ass while she was riding him.

Fuck, this was the hottest thing I'd ever seen her do. I knew her pussy must have been soaking wet by now. Everyone in the room couldn't wait to see what would happen next. When the next song began, Vicki took another shot and began doing some of her cheerleading moves. She did splits on the floor and walkovers which she did by lifting one leg over the other in a very slow cartwheel-type move. Vicki lifted her leg straight up in the air and turned so everyone got a view of her cunt. She laid down and spread her legs and then bent over on all fours. She obviously copied some moves she saw from the dancers in Las Vegas. The crowd was going wild and throwing money at her.

Vicki spent the next song teasing the groom again and even let him finger her for a little while he sucked on her tits and grabbed her ass. Vicki looked over at me to make sure I wasn't angry with her. All I could do was smile at her to let her know everything was okay. She danced to a few more songs and when the last song was over, so was the hour we agreed for her to entertain the crowd.

Bob and Jim approached me asking me how much it would cost for her to continue so I pulled Vicki aside and she agreed to let me negotiate while she took another shot and put more songs on the jukebox. Her face was flush with excitement, her nipples were hard and she had a look of lust in her eyes. I don't think she wanted to leave either and I know I sure wanted her to continue.

When I got done talking to Bob and Jim, I approached Vicki and told her, "For another $500, I told them you'd dance for another half hour and give the groom a lap dance like you did for Adam and Blake."

Without hesitation, Vicki replied, "Okay and I'm going to fuck your brains out afterward."

"I can't wait. I'm so fucking horny right now. Every guy in this room wants to fuck you."

I gave Bob and Jim a nod as Vicki hit play on the jukebox. The crowd roared when they realized the show was going to continue. Vicki began to work the crowd again as she got on each guy's lap and let them touch her ass and suck on her tits. That also made the tips keep flowing. She even walked up to the bar manager and his workers who grabbed her tits and fingered her pussy.

Vicki then began to work on the groom. She circled his chair like a tigress stalking her prey with an evil look in her eyes. She stripped off his t-shirt while the crowd roared then leaned forward and began to suck his nipples. She then stripped off his shorts and pretended to be shocked when she noticed his erection and shook her finger at him like he was a naughty boy. Vicki even shocked me when she stripped off his underwear. I wondered if she was going to fuck or blow him. I wasn't sure I was ready to see her do that but I also didn't step in to stop her.

By now, the guys had gotten up from their chairs and surrounded my wife and the groom to get a better look. I fought my way to the front so I could see what was about to unfold. I was anxious and excited at the same time. I wondered if things were about to go further than we agreed. Vicki seductively took the groom's cock in her hand and began to stroke him as the crowd cheered her on. She wiped the precum from the tip of his dick with her index finger and then brought it to her mouth to suck it off like she was blowing someone.

Vicki turned around and began to grind her ass into the groom's crotch, rubbing her ass cheeks against his erection. He grabbed her hips and began to grind back against her supple butt. That went on for a couple of minutes before Vicki straddled his lap and began to rub her pussy and clit against his cock.

The crowd was chanting, "Fuck him. Fuck him," but Vicki wouldn't do it. I don't know if I was relieved or disappointed.

The groom was sucking on my new wife's nipples, grabbing her ass, and moving his hips in rhythm to Vicki rubbing up against him. The crowd roared as Vicki began to cum. I watched intently as my wife reached an orgasm in front of a crowd of men. I wanted to fuck her right there in front of everyone and I knew that the rest of them did too.

Not much longer, the groom began to breathe heavier, signaling his impending orgasm. Vicki got down on her knees and wrapped her tits around his dick to give him a titty fuck as the crowd called out for her to take the groom into her mouth and blow him. I thought she might do it too. The crowd roared as the first wad of cum shot out of his cock like a firehouse and landed on Vicki's chin and neck. The second and third wads covered her chest and tits. This guy must not have cum for a while because he painted Vicki's upper body with his cum.

When he was done cumming, Vicki wiped his dick against her chest, then stood up. She wiped some of the cum off her chin with her finger and then slowly licked it off. Vicki looked lovely as she still had cum dripping from her chin and breasts. Vicki seemed lost in her world for a while until she looked up at the crowd and seemed a touch embarrassed by seeing them all looking on. We locked eyes and I gave her a nod of approval for her wild actions. Vicki walked away from the groom with several of the men offering her money for a lap dance or to fuck her but she declined.

Vicki approached me and whispered in my ear, "I want you to fuck me right now, right here."

Then, without waiting for my response, Vicki got down on her knees and pulled down my shorts and underwear with one quick tug. My erection popped into her face with her quickly gobbling it into her throat. I was so fucking horny, I didn't have the willpower to stop her. I looked around and saw everyone watching my wife shamelessly blowing me. At that point, we were so horny that neither one of us cared that more than a dozen men were watching us.

I heard one guy comment, "Holy shit, that's one horny slut," and another say, "Damn, I wonder if she's going to blow all of us."

After she sucked my dick for a few minutes she stood up and said, "I need you to fuck me."

She led me over to a table with a line of guys following us, laid back with her legs spread, and her knees pulled back towards her chest. Her pussy was glistening in the light of the room as I approached her. Everyone was looking at Vicki's wide-open legs wishing they could fuck her too but that pussy was all mine.

The crowd was chanting, "Fuck her. Fuck her."

I slid my hard cock into Vicki and began to pummel that hot, juicy pussy. Seeing the remnants of the groom's cum on her chin and breasts only made me want to fuck her more. Her hips bucked wildly as he looked over my shoulder at everyone watching her. It seemed to turn her on even more as she squirmed underneath me. She began playing with her pussy as I fucked her hard. I couldn't hold out very long and shot my load onto Vicki's abdomen then finished off shooting the rest into her pussy just before she began to cum too.