Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I began to soften, I withdrew from Vicki's pussy to see my cum dripping from her. She lay there naked, legs open and cum oozing from her for all to see for a couple of moments before she got up and gathered her clothes. Some of the guys were trying to talk her into sticking around. I knew they were hoping she'd blow and fuck them but Vicki was drunk and just wanted to get out of there. Someone offered her a towel to wipe herself off but I told her I wanted her to leave the cum on. Vicki grinned at me and then made sure she had all the money she was owed, including tips, got dressed and we hurriedly left. Thank goodness it was a short walk back to the hotel.

It was so erotic to walk with my wife for a block or two with cum on her chin, neck, stomach, and dripping from her pussy. We walked by a few people but I'm not sure they noticed that she had cum on her and that her top was stained after it absorbed some of it from her body. We got into the hotel elevator with another couple in their 30s and they definitely noticed the cum on my wife but I was proud of her. They had shocked looks on their faces and were holding back their giggles while glancing over at Vicki. When we got off the elevator we both laughed out loud.

Vicki didn't say much until we got to our room, "Are you mad at me for acting like I did?"

"Are you kidding me? No, I'm not mad at all. As matter of fact. I want to fuck you again. That was so hot, babe. You had all those guys wanting to fuck you. You were at your cock teasing finest tonight."

"Yeah, that was kinda hot, wasn't it?"

I peeled off my shorts and underwear and showed her my erection. Vicki wanted to shower to clean off the groom's cum before we fucked again but I stopped her.

"Leave it on you, babe."

Vicki took off her clothes proudly displaying the groom's and my cum dripping down her legs. I found that to be so hot.

"But I feel like such a slut with cum all over me."

"That's what makes it so hot."

"Well then, fuck me again, Mike. I'll be your little slut."

I opened the curtains and led Vicki over to a table near the window and told her, "I want the whole world to see me fucking my slut."

Vicki had me lean against the table while she got down on her knees to blow me. While she was sucking my dick, I looked out the window and saw someone watching us from a room across the way. I told Vicki we had an audience and she feverishly sucked me harder. I let her blow me for a while, then stood her up so our voyeur could see her naked body. I kissed her neck and fondled her tits while we were being watched. I bent Vicki over the table so she could look out the window while I fucked her from behind. She was working her clit with her fingers while I fucked her hard.

Vicki came first and was followed soon afterward by me. After we showered, Vicki laid down on the bed and began to count her money. She made over $2,500, not that she did it for the money. She then picked up the cash by the handfuls and began tossing it into the air and letting it rain down over her naked body several times. We laughed at what she had done that night. It was naughty, titillating, erotic, and downright sexy. Vicki earned the title of professional cock teaser and I was proud of her.

The next morning at breakfast, we both had hangovers but some food and coffee helped cure the headaches. Vicki needed some reassurance that I was okay with what happened the night before.

"Are you sure it doesn't bother you with what happened last night?"

"Hell no. If you remember correctly, it was actually my idea."

"Good point."

"I had a great time Vicki. That was one of the hottest nights we've ever had."

"Even hotter than with Blake and Adam?"

"Yeah, it was hotter than that."

"It seemed you liked seeing the groom's cum on my body."

"Yeah, I can't explain that but I liked the fact that you made him cum. I know guys will jerk off thinking of fucking you but it got me excited to see him cum, just like with Blake and Adam."

"Can I ask you a question without you getting mad?"

"Sure. After what we've done, I don't think I could get mad at you."

"What would you have done if I let the groom fuck me? Would you have gotten mad?"

Whoa, that was a tough question but I gave Vicki an honest answer.

"To be honest, at one point, I thought things were about to get out of control and in the moment, I got anxious that it might happen. However, I got excited at the thought too. I got caught up with the crowd wanting you to do it."

Vicki seemed like there was something more to the conversation so I asked, "What are you getting at?"

She seemed a bit sheepish, took a deep breath, and said, "While we both enjoy my cock teasing, I'm also teasing my pussy at the same time."

"I know. I love when you get so hot doing it."

"Let me finish, Mike. I'm afraid this teasing is going to lead to more. I almost fucked the groom last night. I got so horny, I almost slipped his cock into me. That's what scares me. I don't know where all this is leading."

That hit me like a ton of bricks and I said, "I can't say I haven't thought about the possibility of this leading to you, uh, doing more but I guess I didn't realize how close we were coming to crossing that line."

"Don't get me wrong, Mike. I've been having fun but it's getting more difficult to draw a line if you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean, dear. I guess we have some things to talk about further."

I'm glad we talked about our feelings. People keep telling us the secret to a successful marriage is communication and Vicki and I were certainly communicating. I guess we both had to do some soul-searching and see what our next steps would be. We were playing with fire if we continued down this road and we both had to decide how far we wanted Vicki's cock teasing to go.

Whenever I had sex with my new wife from that point forward, I thought about what it would be like to see Vicki suck another man's dick and open her legs and let him enter her. The more I thought about it, the more it excited me. However, I was afraid of how I would feel if it actually happened. Once we went down that road there would be no going back.

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 is published in the Group Sex section