Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 04

Story Info
Vicki's cock teasing reaches a climax.
10.8k words
4.77
25k
49

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,583 Followers

After our wild honeymoon, Vicki and I were forced back into our routine lives of working all week and trying to have a social life on the weekends. I think we both got a bit scared of how far Vicki and I explored our mutual love of her exhibitionism and cock teasing and she backed off on exploring her wild side for a while. We both had to decide what the next steps if any, would be. Would she stop flashing men or continue to show off and strip naked for them knowing that we risked her going further? We both had to decide what we wanted out of the kinky side of our sex life together.

I still posted some pics online for a cheap thrill and showed Adam and Blake some too but I didn't do it as often. I had to do some soul-searching myself to see if there was something wrong with me for wanting other men to see my wife naked and possibly fuck her. The problem was that when I tried to research this kink, it also took me to various websites where other men were also posting pictures of their naked wives wearing various items of lingerie, posing naked, or fucking other men. It also fueled my desire to see Vicki expose herself again. I didn't think there would be opportunities for her to dance at a bachelor party again but that doesn't mean I didn't want other men to see her naked.

It turned me on when other men saw her nude and fantasized about having her suck their dicks or fuck them. I quit questioning that perverted side of me and began to accept that it was exciting and enjoy it rather than trying to suppress it.

Vicki and I discussed this more than a few times and she was going through the same sort of self-reflection. She also accepted the fact she enjoyed it when men found her desirable and she got turned on by flashing them various parts of her body. It could be as simple as wearing a short dress that showed off her long, lean legs or down her blouse at her bra-encased breasts. It could also be flashing a pizza delivery guy by acting like she just got out of the shower and dropping her towel or wearing see-thru lingerie when answering the door. We both enjoyed her cock teasing behavior and we fucked like rabbits afterward.

We were at a point in our lives where several of our friends were also getting engaged and getting married so it seemed like we were constantly being invited to weddings. Vicki made sure to wear something sexy to the reception without being slutty. Vicki looked stunning in a little black dress and found a tight red slip dress to wear to another. She always attracted attention with her sexy attire, long legs, and perfect breasts. If we were at a wedding where we knew a lot of people Vicki would only flash her thighs and panties but if we didn't know a lot of people, she would flash her bare pussy to a select few men. She wasn't brazenly slutty but Vicki's actions could be written off as purely accidental even though we both knew better. It always led to a wild time in the bedroom later.

There were a couple of out-of-town weddings that we went to that afforded us the opportunity to go a little further in our exhibitionist desires. We could fuck in front of the hotel room windows hoping to get caught. Our voyeurs would be a safe distance away and the chances of us being recognized were slim. It also gave Vicki the opportunity to cock tease a room service waiter. We would always order a bottle of wine or a morning breakfast where the waiter would catch Vicki in various states of undress whether it was completely nude or in see thru lingerie. She felt more comfortable in see thru lingerie, plus it was sexier to be seen in a transparent gown or her lace bra and matching thong.

If we were on vacation we would play those same games but I would also tease her by telling her we should see if any online ads were looking for dancers for bachelor parties. We were never successful in finding any but it was fun to think about her stripping again for a crowd of horny men. One time, I told her that a local strip club was having an amateur night but she wasn't interested, much to my disappointment. Vicki didn't want to compete against other women because it would take the fun out of it and turn it into a contest. Vicki would still accompany me to a strip club on occasion when we were out of town and we'd get a lap dance or two but she wasn't going to be one of the performers in a public place.

When Vicki and I would have sex, I would often remind her how Adam and Blake keep talking about the last time she stripped for them and I was certain they were jerking off fantasizing about fucking her. In my mind, I kept picturing their cocks sliding in and out of Vicki's mouth or pussy. I would often relive her bachelor party strip show as we were having sex and tell her how much I enjoyed her showing every guy in the room her tits, pussy, and shaking her ass. Seeing them touching her and sucking on her tits turned me on even more.

Sometimes Vicki would play into my fantasies and tell me how if she ever stripped at a bachelor party again that she would suck off the groom and ride his cock. We both especially got off reliving the times she made my friends and the groom cum or when she blew and fucked me at the bachelor party. I reminded her that guys were jerking off at the thought of seeing her dancing naked and our live sex show.

Vicki and I had been saving for a house of our own since we became engaged and a couple of months after our wedding, we were able to buy a small starter home. It needed some work as most homes do and we had a decent-sized yard where we put in a pool with a nice deck where we could entertain our friends. It wasn't anything elaborate but it was our home. We entertained other couples and sometimes I'd invite Blake and Adam over to watch sports on TV. They were disappointed when they realized Vicki wasn't going to be part of the entertainment but that didn't stop them from ogling her body or stop her from teasing them by wearing tight-fitting shorts and tops but that's as far as she would go.

Seeing Vicki had come close to fucking the groom at the bachelor party, she was reluctant to strip again for my friends, Adam and Blake. When I would have beers with them, I would show them more nude pictures of Vicki and even some of her blowing me or with my dick in her pussy but I never told them about Vicki stripping at the stag party. After almost a year, they were begging me for another guy's night at my house but I couldn't promise anything. When I would bring up the subject of stripping for my friends again to Vicki, she would shrug me off most of the time which meant she wasn't ready to do it.

Finally, she must have gotten tired of me asking and told me, "You know what my concerns are. We've talked about this several times. You call me a cock tease but I'm also teasing my pussy at the same time. I'm not saying I want to go further with Adam and Blake but I'm more afraid that I can't control myself. Is that something you can handle?"

I had been thinking about that exact same scenario for months now and it entered my mind even more after Vicki danced at the bachelor party. I found myself watching more porn of guys watching their wives or girlfriends fuck other people. The more I thought about it the more I became comfortable with the idea of seeing Vicki being intimate with another man.

I responded by telling Vicki, "I think I could handle seeing you, you know, with another man."

"If that's the case, would you want it to happen with a stranger we'd never see again or with your friends?"

"I don't know that I would be fully relaxed with a stranger. There are a lot of crazies out there. I think I'd rather it be with someone we both know and trust."

"I'm not saying I'd do it, Mike. All I'm saying is I don't want you to be angry if it does happen. I'm still not sure I could go through with it but I don't want to find out afterward that you get crazy jealous and it ruins our marriage. Our marriage is more important to me than anything else."

We both agreed to give it more thought to make sure we knew what we were getting into. While Vicki didn't promise to fuck my friends, I think we both knew it was a distinct possibility. We were both concerned that while the fantasy of sharing my wife fueled our sex life, we didn't know what the aftermath would bring if it became a reality. Neither one of us brought up the subject for weeks since that last conversation.

One Saturday, I invited Blake and Adam over to help me with some home repairs around the house. Being a homeowner has its perks but that meant I was also responsible for any repairs. Adam was a pretty handy guy and it's nice to have a friend like that around when you need them. It was our first house so I was learning as things needed fixing. Adam's only fee was how many beers it would take him to do the job. We decided we'd have a cookout and go for a swim afterward. Vicki was going to go shopping and have lunch with some friends and wouldn't be home until later.

The repairs took longer than we thought, as most do, and we stopped in order to go to the local hardware store for supplies. We also brought lunch home for us. Thanks to Adam and Blake we were done with our chores shortly after lunch and we started drinking and swimming.

As we were relaxing by the pool, I told my friends, "I can't thank you guys enough for helping me out today. If I would have tried doing this on my own, it would have taken me a couple of days. I then jokingly mentioned, "If Vicki was trying to help, we might have ended up in divorce court. I don't know how to repay you."

Blake looked over at Adam and replied, "Well, Vicki could get naked for us again. I think that would be a decent payment, don't you Adam?"

"Yeah, man, that would be a start. We haven't seen her naked in a long time. I think you two owe us now, buddy."

"I don't know guys. She's been reluctant to do that again since we got married."

Adam commented, "Shit, marriage ruined our fun."

I knew they were busting my balls but were serious at the same time. I mean, heck, who wouldn't want to see my tall, gorgeous wife naked? When Vicki got home, she saw us in the pool and said she'd be right out. I could tell right away that she probably had a couple of drinks with her friends at lunch.

It took a while before Vicki joined us. I was even about to go check on her just before she came out wearing a new yellow bikini. It wasn't a thong but it showed off plenty of her ass cheeks so it might as well have been a thong. It had a tube top which I think they call a bandeau type. It wasn't very wide so it showed some of her cleavage. She looked stunning in it as always. Blake whistled when he saw her. Vicki moded her new swimwear for us by posing and turning around several times.

I was thinking, "My cock teasing wife loves being the center of attention."

Vicki asked us, "Well, boys, what do you think of my new bikini?"

Adam and I told her how gorgeous she looked and Vicki reveled in the compliments but Blake commented, "Gee, I don't know guys, I think she'd look even better without a bikini."

Vicki pretended to be offended, which we knew was an act, and replied, "Only in your dreams."

Blake responded, "Oh, I've had plenty of dreams about you, Vicki."

Vicki did her suntan lotion trick, greasing up her body as we watched. She asked if anyone wanted to help her apply it to her back. My friends both jumped at the chance. When my wife didn't object to Blake pushing the envelope to put some on her ass cheeks, Adam was quick to join in. I was happy to watch my friends sliding their hands over Vicki's body and ass.

She realized they weren't going to stop until she ended it and told them, "Okay boys, that's enough."

Vick sunned herself for a little bit knowing me and my friends were checking her out before joining us in the pool to cool off. We all continued drinking and were feeling no pain. When Vicki got out of the pool to get us all more to drink, the back of her bikini rode up between her ass cheeks so she might as well have been wearing a thong. The interesting thing was she made no effort to pull it back out and cover at least part of her butt. What really caught our eye was when she turned around. Her wet yellow top was now showing the outlines of her dark areola. It wasn't transparent but her nipples were there for the looking.

When Vicki came back with our beers, Blake got emboldened by the alcohol we had been consuming and told her, "You know, we can see your nipples through your top."

Vicki played coy, replying, "Oh, can you?" but not doing anything to cover up either.

Blake pressed the issue by saying, "You might as well take it off. I mean, we've seen your tits before."

When Vicki didn't get offended by his comments, Adam joined in, "Yeah, we've seen them before, besides you don't want any tan lines, do you?"

Vicki stared at them and looked at me like she was contemplating their request. My friends continued trying to convince her. My wife, playing the role of cock teaser, made them ask a few times before slipping off her top to expose her tits to us.

"There, is that better?" she asked while letting us gaze at her topless body.

Blake decided he wasn't satisfied and said, "That's better but it would be even better if you lost your bottoms too."

Vicki didn't say no but replied, "No, not yet."

That gave us hope that she would get naked for us later. We played around in the pool, drinking, swimming, and joking around. Vicki wasn't shy about standing up while drinking and showing off her tits to us. She was basking in the glory of being the center of attention of three horny men. Every few minutes one of my friends would ask Vicki if she was going to remove her bottoms but she refused.

When she got tired of them asking her to get naked, she asked them, "Why do I have to take off my bottoms first? Why don't you guys take yours off for me?"

She didn't have to double dog dare us into stripping as all three of us took her cue and were out of our swim trunks in a matter of seconds, tossing them up on the deck. All three of us looked at Vicki and without saying a word, we stared at her like we called her bluff and it was her turn.

"Alright already," and she stepped out of her bottoms and tossed them on the deck too.

We swam around for a short time with the three of us men swimming underwater to take a look at Vicki's nakedness. She enjoyed toying with us as well as us toying with her. We played Marco Polo for a little while. It's a game of tag but you're supposed to keep your eyes closed while searching for the others while underwater. Vicki knew that we were cheating because when we were "it" we always searched for her. It also allowed us to fondle underwater until she told us to stop. She got in her share of feeling our cocks underwater too.

When it was time for more drinks, Vicki got out of the pool to get them and we watched as her ass wiggled as she walked away, droplets of water dripping from her nude body which glistened in the sun. We also enjoyed watching her tits bounce when she came back. The four of us sat on the deck, naked, making small talk as we perused our bare skins. It was so erotic to be soaking in the sun with me and my friends staring at my naked wife. Vicki sat with her knees bent on the lounge chair affording us an unobstructed view of her shaved pussy. She also got to witness three growing erections. I think I knew where all this was leading and I know my friends were hoping for more also. At a minimum, there were hoping to get another lap dance from Vicki and I was positive they wanted to fuck her.

Seeing my wife so brazenly displaying her naked body in such a casual manner in front of people we knew and seeing my friend's erect cocks as a result of Vicki's teasing gave me immense pleasure. Vicki's face was flush from a combination of the sun, drinking, and being turned on. There was an increasing sexual tension in the air but no one wanted to say anything to ruin the atmosphere but we all wanted more.

Vicki then suddenly announced, "I'm afraid I'm getting sunburned. I'm going inside."

She grabbed her drink and began to walk towards the patio door as we three men didn't know what to make of it.

As Vicki's hand touched the patio door knob, she looked over her shoulder with a coy smile on her face and asked, "Well, aren't you gentlemen going to join me?"

She didn't have to ask twice and all three of us almost tripped over one another to rush inside to join my naked wife. We had no idea what to expect but I know what my friends wanted but no reasonable person could expect a man to share his wife with them so they were probably hoping for another lap dance where they'd shoot a load. We were all following Vicki to find out what she had planned.

When we got inside, Vicki directed Adam and Blake into the family room and instructed me to help her get more drinks from the kitchen. All of us obediently did what Vicki wanted as she was clearly in control of the situation.

When we got into the privacy of the kitchen, Vicki asked me, "What do you want me to do?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"You need to tell me what you expect from me, I'm pretty horny right now. I've been looking at their hard cocks and I can't promise you I can control myself. I'm a little drunk too and that's not helping my self-control."

"The only thing I can tell you is that we've talked a lot about this and I can handle whatever happens. I'm pretty drunk right now and I'm horny as well. It's pretty obvious Blake and Adam are too. If at some point, either one of us wants to stop, all we have to do is say so. Okay?"

"As long as you're sure. Go back and join your friends. I'll be right out."

I gave Vicki a long kiss as I fingered her pussy. She was dripping wet as I suspected. I told her I loved her and always will and joined my friends in the family room. She would later confide in me that knowing men were getting turned on by her actions was one thing but seeing my friends with erections made her want to do more with them.

Adam asked, "Is everything okay?"

I smiled and replied, "Everything is just fine."

Vicki took a few minutes to collect her thoughts and gather up her courage before coming out of the kitchen with four more beers. Blake and Adam were sitting on opposite ends of the sofa and I sat across from them in a chair. Vicki brought me a beer and then went to sit down between my friends. She bent over to put their beers on the coffee table with both of them staring at her ass.

Vicki sat down and said, "It's a lot more comfortable in here. What do you want to do now?"

Blake snickered and we all knew what he wanted to say but was silent.

Adam spoke up by saying, "Maybe you could give us a little dance, you know like you did before."

Vicki didn't say anything but continued drinking and looking over at me like she was trying to read my mind. What she saw was me in complete agreement with what Adam was saying. Even in my silence, in my mind, I was telling her to continue. Vicki sat there for a few minutes while we made small talk, killing time, waiting for her to decide what was next. The anticipation was killing us three men as our eyes continuously scanned Vicki's naked body, admiring the soft skin of her legs, the fullness of her breasts, her hairless pussy lips, her long dark hair draped over her shoulders, and her stunning beauty. We were captivated by the intense sexuality of the moment and the tension building in the room. It looked as though Vicki was contemplating her next move, trying to decide how far she was going to let things go.

We have smart speakers that we can control with our voices and when Vicki directed the device to play a series of songs, we knew she was about to entertain us. I was mostly still erect and Blake and Adam were semi-hard but perked up when Vicki got up and began to dance. She was dancing to a slow erotic song with her hips swaying in rhythm, her arms raised above her head. Our eyes were laser-like fixed on every inch of Vicki's body as she danced. All three of us men were rock-hard by now. She knew how to roll her hips, shake her ass, bend and twist to sensuously display her nudity. Her cheerleading background gave her the experience to know just how to tease us. Vicki knew the moves that would make her well-formed breasts bounce just right and would wiggle her ass within inches of our faces.

Jay142
Jay142
3,583 Followers