Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the second song, Vicki struck a variety of poses by sitting on the coffee table in front of Blake and Adam and spreading her legs to boldly display her hot, wet pussy or getting down on all fours so we could view her ass and pussy together. My friends were staring at Vicki's ass with their mouths open and practically drooling. I was almost surprised they didn't attack her. All four of us were so fucking horny and needed some type of relief.

As the next song began, Vicki came over to me and began to stroke my cock, and whispered in my ear, "Are you ready?"

I swallowed and whisper back, "Yes, I want you to do it."

I could see the look of lust in her eyes and she then turned around and began to slowly approach Blake and Adam. Vicki moved the coffee table out of her way and began to dance in front of my friends, their dicks standing at attention like dutiful soldiers. Vicki climbed on Blake's lap and began to rub her breasts across his chest while grinding her pussy against his cock. He grabbed Vicki's ass and began to fondle her tight cheeks. I was in a trance-like state watching my wife give Blake a lap dance. His fingers were pressed against her ass while she started to feed him her nipples. He sucked on her tits like he was being breastfed.

Adam was anxious for his lap dance with Vicki but he had to wait for his chance while watching her turn around and take Blake's cock between her ass cheeks, twerking in his lap with him cupping her tits.

After that song ended, Vicki turned her attention to Adam who wasted no time taking Vicki's tits into his mouth while his hands glided over her body. I was living out my fantasy once again by seeing other men enjoying my wife's naked body. Not only were they feasting on the sight of her bare skin but feeling how soft and supple her ass and breasts are.

When Adam's song ended, Vicki looked at me like she was giving me one more chance to object. What she saw was a grin on my face and me giving her a slight nod of approval to continue. I could tell her pussy was on fire and I thought to myself that it might take three of us to extinguish that blaze burning between her legs. I was also anxious to see what she was going to do next and I'm sure my friends were too. They were staring at Vicki with lust in their eyes but who could blame them? She was mercilessly teasing them and their balls must have been bursting with cum. By now, they must have figured that Vicki was going to give them some type of relief but they weren't sure how. I know what they wanted but none of us knew how far she would go.

Vicki shocked us when she stood up on the sofa straddling Blake, gyrating her pussy within an inch of his face. I was positive he could smell her hot sex. He was staring into her pussy, blocking out everything around him. It was like Vicki was daring him to do something more. Blake lost all control when she began to rub her pussy against his lips. Adam's and my eyes widened as our mouths gaped open when we saw Blake grab Vicki's ass pulling her closer and beginning to lick her pussy. Vicki's head fell back in pleasure as she grabbed the back of his head pulling his head between her legs. She then lifted her right leg onto the top of the sofa to give Blake better access to her pussy while he lapped up her juices. I moved closer to get a better view. Vicki was moaning and breathing heavily while Adam and I watched Blake perform oral sex on her.

"That's it, Blake, eat my pussy. OH, that feels so good."

When Vicki's breathing got even heavier, I knew she was about to cum and she began to squirt her juices into Blake's mouth while shouting, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

My wife came to an intense orgasm from the oral stimulation from another man and I loved watching every split second.

Vicki then looked at Adam and asked, "Do you want to taste my pussy too?"

"Damn straight I do."

"Get on the floor, Adam."

Vicki sat down on the edge of the sofa and spread her legs while Adam dutifully obeyed her order and got on the floor staring up and her pussy. He pushed her legs back, further exposing her juicy cunt, and dove in for his turn with her. Adam began munching on Vicki's pussy while she rubbed the back of his head.

Vicki turned to face me while Adam was eating her pussy and mouthed the words, "Thank you."

I shook my head and mouthed the words, 'No, thank you."

Vicki held my hand and I leaned in to kiss her deeply as Adam brought her to a second orgasm. She intermittently sucked on my tongue, interrupted only by the moans from her orgasm. When Adam lifted his head, he was smiling broadly and his face glistened from Vicki's juices.

After my wife regained her composure, she ordered Adam to sit down on the sofa like he was a dog but she had complete control of us by then and he quickly obeyed her command. Each of us would have done anything she wanted. Vicki got up so Adam sit down next to Blake and paused to gulp her beer.

Vicki then announced, "It's my turn to please you guys."

Vicki then got down on her knees and used her hands to gently rub their balls and shafts before ordering them to, "Tell me what you want me to do next, boys."

Without hesitation, Blake said, "I want you to suck my dick."

"Yeah, a blow job would be nice, Vicki," Adam added.

Vicki looked at me and said, "Your friends want me to suck their dicks. What do you think I should do?"

Adam and Blake looked at me hoping and praying I wouldn't cock block them now, not after my wife relentlessly teased them all afternoon. They sat there with my wife playing with their genitals waiting for an answer. I continued their tease them by pretending I was contemplating a response.

"Well honey, since you created their, uh, predicament, I think it's up to you to help them out so you should suck their dicks."

"That's what I thought you'd say."

I think Vicki just needed to hear me say those words. She leaned into Blake's lap and licked the precum from the head of his cock with the very tip of her tongue, squeezing even more out of the shaft before repeating her actions with Adam. Vicki alternately ran her tongue up and down the shafts of my friends and licked their balls. I watched as my wife was acting like a porn star while playing with the hard cocks she had in her face.

Blake moaned loudly when Vicki licked and mouthed the head of his cock then swallowed the shaft. I will never, ever forget seeing Blake's cock disappearing and reappearing in between my wife's lips as her head bobbed in his lap. Adam was anxiously waiting his turn and Vicki didn't disappoint him as she took his erection between her lips and began to blow him. She then ordered them to stand up so it would be easier for her to suck them. She now had two cocks in her face and even tried to stuff both of them into her mouth at the same time. My wife was acting like a cock hungry slut.

Blake and Adam were saying things like, "Damn Vicki, you really know how to suck a dick," and, "That's it, baby, suck it just like that," and "Oh fuck Mike, you were right. Your wife is a great cocksucker."

I got immense pleasure from hearing my friends brag about my wife's cocksucking ability and I knew Vicki was overjoyed that they liked her oral skills. I watched my wife working on the two cocks in her face for several minutes. At one point, my friends took turns holding Vicki's head still while they throat fucked her and she took every last millimeter of them between her lips like a pro.

Vicki stopped sucking my friends long enough to ask, "What else do you guys want to do to me?"

Adam looked at me like he was reluctant to say what was on his mind but Blake blurted out, "I want to fuck that hot pussy of yours, Vicki. I've wanted to fuck you from the first time I saw you. You're so damn hot."

That made Vicki suck his dick faster until she asked Adam, "What about you?"

Noting that I wasn't offended by Blake's comments, Adam said, "I would love to fuck you, Vicki. You've been cock teasing us for so long. I've dreamed about sliding my dick into you."

"Have you guys masturbated thinking of me?"

"More times than I'd like to admit," Adam replied.

"Me too, Vicki. I jerk off all the time thinking of all the things I'd like to do to you."

"Beg me for my pussy. I want to hear you beg for it."

Blake and Adam told Vicki how much they wanted her and pleaded with her for the chance to fuck her. She continued to tease them for a while before she laid back on the sofa and spread her legs wide twiddling her clit.

"Your friends want to fuck my pussy, Mike. Should I let them?"

"Shit baby, I want to see you fuck them almost as much as they want to fuck you."

"So, who's going to go first, boys?"

Adam hesitated and before he could say anything, Blake climbed between Vicki's legs but it was now payback time. He ran his shaft up and down against my wife's wet slit as she squirmed.

He then placed the head of his cock against Vicki's pussy and said, "Now it's your turn to tell me how much you want my cock."

Vicki smiled knowing he had turned the tide on her and played along looking at me the entire time she was begging for another man's cock. I was anxiously waiting for him to enter her too. It was a tease to see him with his dick at the entrance of her pussy and not shoving it in.

"Oh Blake, I want your cock. I wanted to fuck you the last time. It took every ounce of my self-control not to fuck you. Now stick your hard cock in me."

He tried to tease her some more but Vicki called his bluff by saying, "If you don't fuck me, I'm sure Adam will."

"Yeah buddy, fuck her or get out of the way and I'll show you how it's done."

Blake replied, "Okay Vicki, you want it, well you've got it."

Blake slid his entire dick into my wife's hot juicy pussy as her eyes rolled into the back of her head in pure ecstasy. I felt like a lightning bolt shot through my brain and the rest of my body as I watched another man's cock enter my wife's pussy. I knew how tight it was and how wonderful it felt when my dick was penetrating her, now she was giving another man a sample of that same pleasure. I watched as she thrust her hips upwards to meet his and wrapped her legs around his waist for more leverage. Blake was playing with her tits and leaning forward to suck on her nipples.

I took delight in knowing that my friends would be even more envious of me after they sample my wife's sexual expertise. She's a beautiful woman with an enticing, fit body that any man would love to have in their bed. My friends and countless strangers desired her for a long time and those feelings would increase after that day. Seeing them having sex with Vicki made her more desirable to me. Don't ask me why; I'll never be able to answer that question because I don't fully understand it myself. It was even hotter to have Adam witnessing the taking of my wife's married virginity and waiting for his turn. Adam and I watched Blake's hips pushing into my wife, his ass cheeks tightening when he was deep inside her and relaxing as he pulled back only to repeat this motion over and over again.

When Blake's breathing got faster, it was clear he was about to cum.

Vicki helped things along when she told him, "Cum in my pussy, Blake. I want to feel your warm cum filling my cunt."

"I gonna cum. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh."

He couldn't hold back any longer and I watched as his body stiffened, he grunted loudly and thrust himself deep into Vicki's cunt. I know that she squeezes her pussy tighter around my cock when I orgasm and I knew she was giving him the same treatment. It's like her pussy is milking the cum out of a cock.

Blake must have had a huge load because it took him a while before he stopped pumping his seed into my wife and collapsed onto her chest, taking a few moments to catch his breath. When he finally withdrew, Adam was quick to replace him. He also had been teased by Vicki for hours but also had to endure watching Blake fuck her first, driving his desire for my wife to higher heights.

He fucked Vicki in the missionary position for a little while before she as him to take her from behind. When he withdrew, his cock was covered with the mixture of Blake's and Vicki's juices which was a great turn-on for me. It was also erotic to see my wife get on the floor and bend over the sofa as Adam mounted her and began to furiously fucked her again. She was clutching the sofa cushions as he pounded her pussy. Her tits were flying around and she was moving her head from side to side in ecstasy. He had his hand grasping her ass or playing with her tits as the sound of his hip slapping against her ass filled the room. Both of them were groaning loudly.

Adam was telling her, "I've dreamed of fucking you Vicki but I never imagined it would ever come true. You have such a hot pussy."

Vicki was looking at me when she said, "Fuck me, Adam. I want you to fuck me hard. Give my pussy a good fucking."

Adam couldn't hold out as long as Blake did and he firmly took hold of Vicki's ass cheeks and lunged forward releasing his seed into my wife to mix with Blake's. He was grunting loudly as well, as he emptied the contents of his balls into Vicki's pussy.

It was now my turn and Vicki asked, "How do you want me?"

I told her I wanted her on her back so I could see her face. She laid back on the sofa and spread her legs letting some of Blake's and Adam's cum drip from her pussy. It was a creampie courtesy of my friends. I was never so excited to fuck a woman and thrust myself into her and began humping away. Her pussy was sloppy wet and gooey from my friends fucking her before me. I never imagined sloppy thirds would feel so good.

Vicki taunted me by asking, "Did you enjoy watching your friends fuck me and seeing me suck their dicks."

"I loved seeing them use your precious body more than you'll ever know. You looked like a porn star, baby. Did you like fucking and sucking them?"

"You know I liked it, honey. When I saw their hard cocks, I knew I had to have them. I loved sucking and fucking them like a whore."

"You're my little whore, baby."

I was hotter than I ever was and couldn't hold back any longer. Vicki joined me in a mutual orgasm and I unloaded my cum into her. My wife now had three loads of sperm in her. Blake had gotten some towels for us all and when I withdrew from Vicki, she pulled her knees back towards her chest and pushed out as much cum as she could and all three of us watched as the milky white liquid oozed out of her pussy and down towards her asshole before wiping herself clean.

She then said she was going to shower and she'd join us out by the pool in a few minutes. I stayed behind to talk to her while Blake and Adam took the hint to give us some privacy.

When my friends went out to the pool, the first thing Vicki asked was, "Are you okay with what just happened?"

"Fuck yeah, honey. That was awesome."

"Are you sure?"

"If I would have had a problem, I would have stopped it immediately."

"If I tell you something, do you promise not to get mad?"

"I love you too much to get mad at you, babe. What's up?"

Vicki looked sheepishly at me then looked at the floor, "I'm still horny. I feel like such a slut but I'm so turned on by what I just did. I can't help myself."

I got a wicked grin on my face and asked, "Are you saying the guys should stick around?"

Vicki looked at me, shrugging her shoulders but the lust in her eyes answered in the affirmative.

"I tell you what, Vicki, let's relax by the pool, and in a little while I'll fire up the grill and we'll take it from there. Everyone must be hungry by now and it's still early."

"I could use a bite to eat. I'll get cleaned up and meet you outside. Besides, I have a surprise for you. I bought something at the mall that you and your friends will love."

When I got outside, Blake and Adam were wondering if everything was okay. They were worried that Vicki had regrets and I told them she was fine and just needed a few minutes to shower before she rejoined us.

"We'd never done anything like this before and we needed to reassure one another that we were fine."

"Well are you guys alright? I don't want to ruin our friendship," Adam said.

"Don't worry. We're fine. We're more than fine. I'm going to fire up the grill in a few minutes and we can keep drinking and have a bite to eat."

Both guys agreed to stick around. I'm sure they were hoping for an encore performance with Vicki but didn't want to sound greedy. We tried to act normal but we were all waiting for Vicki to return. She took her time coming back out. After blowing my friends and then fucking them, she got self-conscious but seemed fine when she returned. Especially with the way she was dressed.

Vicki was wearing a cut-off tee shirt that came just below her breasts. When we were looking up at her from inside the pool, we could see plenty of under boob. If she lifted her arms, even slightly, more of her breasts came into view. She was wearing a string thong bottom so everyone knew she wasn't done teasing.

We were throwing a foam football around in the pool and Adam motioned that he was going to throw it to Vicki so she held her hands up near her chest signaling that she was ready for it. I don't know if Adam did it on purpose but he threw it high making Vicki raise her arms to catch it. As she did, her full jiggling breasts came into view. This afternoon was going to continue to be interesting.

Vicki stayed up on the deck sipping her drink, continuing to play catch with the football with us. Sometimes we'd throw it high so we could see her breasts while at other times we throw it off target to see her bend over to retrieve it.

Vicki caught on and said, "You guys think you're so slick. I know what you're doing."

"What's that?" Blake asked.

"You're throwing wild so you can see my breasts and ass."

Adam replied, "What kind of guys do you think we are? We wouldn't do that to you."

"I know exactly what type of guys you are. I think that fact has been well established," she replied with a grin.

When my wife decided to join us in the pool, she took off her tee shirt and jumped in topless. I think that reassured everyone that she didn't have second thoughts about having sex with my friends. It was also a hint that our fun may not be over but Vicki was clearly the one to decide if there was more to come.

The four of us frolicked in the water for a while before I started the grill and cooked up some burgers with a side of pasta salad. When it was time to eat, Vicki put on her tee shirt but she still attracted our stares, hoping to catch a glimpse of her breasts. She practically stuck her ass in the faces of Blake and Adam when serving them and pouring their beers. We had a casual conversation over dinner as if nothing had happened but there was still an underlying sexual tension.

When we were on our second drink after dinner, I mentioned to Vicki, "Did you say something about having a surprise for us?"

"Are you sure you want me to surprise everyone, dear?"

"Sure, babe. What about you guys? Are you up for a surprise from Vicki?"

"Sure, Vicki. I love a nice surprise," Adam said with Blake adding, "Yeah, me too? What is it?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, silly?"

Vicki finished up her drink and told me to get another one and she'd meet us inside.

"My swim trunks are still a little wet," Blake said.

Vicki replied, "Well, take them off."

Both Blake, Adam, and I immediately stripped off our swimsuits as Vicki went inside to change. They asked me what was going on and I said I didn't know but we should just play along and see what happens. We waited patiently for Vicki in the family room. It was weird sitting there naked with my friends making small talk as we wondered when Vicki was going to join us.