Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like forever but in reality, it was probably closer to fifteen or twenty minutes when we heard the sound of Vicki's high heels clicking on the hardwood floors. When she appeared in the family, she took my breath away. I realized what had taken her so long to join us.

Vicki had her hair in a ponytail and put on some makeup. She looked even more beautiful than before. She was wearing the sexiest lingerie she'd ever purchased since I'd known her. Her surprise purchase was a soft pink lace bra with a matching lace skirt, thong, and stay-up stockings paired with black open-toed five-inch heels. While the outfit was mostly translucent lace, it still afforded some semblance of cover for her most private parts. That's what made it so alluring. Sometimes semi-nudity can be more erotic than full-blown nudity.

My wife strutted around the room, as we three men gazed at her enticing attire. Her ponytail swung back and forth across the back of her neck as she walked. Her breasts jiggled with each step. The fabric of her lingerie contrasted with the bare skin of her torso and upper thighs. We could see her thong through the skirt but her pussy lips were hidden by the layers of lace but that didn't stop us from trying to get a glimpse of them. Vicki's ass shook as she walked around the room and her luscious legs were encased by the nylon of the stockings.

Whenever I see a woman wearing stockings, my eyes are immediately attracted to her legs, and seeing the bare skin above the stocking tops drives me wild because her pussy is only several inches away. Her painted toes were visible in her open-toed shoes and her legs appeared even longer in her high heels. On top of it all, Vicki put on some perfume so she smelled sexy too. There was no doubt that the three of us men were going to fuck my wife. It was only a matter of time before it would happen again.

Vicki referenced our erections when she said with a smile, "I can see you boys like my outfit."

Blake replied, "We don't like it, we love it."

Adam agreed, "You are so fucking sexy. Mike doesn't deserve you."

Vicki offered to take suggestions for her to pose for us. It was obvious she wanted to enjoy our stares and gawks while she was looking so seductive. My friends had her sit on the coffee table with her legs crossed so they could stare at her legs, then boldly open them wide to display the front of her thong. That enabled us to see a trace of her pussy lips through the soft pink lace. They had her bend over on her elbows and knees with her ass sticking up high. In this position, the string of her thong couldn't hide her asshole and her puffy cunt lips could be seen pushing out from the sides. Vicki sat back down on the coffee table, placing her hands behind her head and sticking out her chest so we could feast our eyes on her breasts and nipples.

Seeing my friends controlling how my wife brazenly displayed her partially clad body to them, gave me a different kind of pleasure. They were telling her what body parts they wanted to see and they were openly staring at her. They didn't have to try and fake like they weren't obsessed with her sexiness. While Blake and Adam were ogling Vicki, she was looking at their erections. There was no doubt she was getting as horny as we were.

After Vicki posed for them in several positions, she inquired, "What should we do now?"

"I know what I'd like to do," Adam replied.

"No, I'm not ready yet."

"Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap then?"

That appeared to be a reasonable request, so Vicki went over and sat down on Adam's lap with his erection poking at her backside. He wasn't shy about running his hands over my wife's stockinged legs and sliding his hands around to fondle her tight ass while staring at her chest.

"You're gorgeous and sexy, Vicki. You are one hot lady."

"Thanks, Adam, I can see how much you like me," she said, referring to his hard-on.

Vicki then straddled Adam so he could play with her breasts and rub her pussy through her thong. When he tried lifting her bra, she stopped him.

"Not yet."

Adam didn't have any bargaining leverage and he didn't want to get Vicki angry so he stopped trying to take off her top. It was obvious Blake felt left out so Vicki went over to sit on his lap so he would get a close-up view and be able to grope my wife.

As far as I was concerned, I was more than happy to sit back and watch my wife tease my friends in her sexy lingerie. Seeing them touching Vicki only increased their desire for her which increased my pleasure of the entire situation. We all knew where this was leading. There was no mystery like earlier when no one knew how far Vicki would go. It was only a matter of time before she stopped cock teasing and began pleasing us.

Vicki let Blake toy with her body for a little while before sitting down between them and asking for a shot of Tequila. I knew things were about to get wild. After the shot, she swiped her finger across the tip of Blake's dick to gather a droplet of precum and then sucked it off her finger. She did the same with Adam. My wife stood up, took a swig of Tequila straight from the bottle, and started to walk out of the room.

"I'm going into the bedroom. You guys can join me if you like."

Adam and Blake quickly turned their heads towards me with a look in their eyes that seemed to ask, "Please, please, can we please?"

I returned their look and said, "Let's go."

Both of them rushed to join Vicki in the bedroom with me in quick pursuit.

When we got there, Vicki was standing there with her hands on her hips, smiled, and asked, "What took you so long?"

She looked directly at me and said, "You guys have your fantasies, well, I have a couple of my own I want to try."

"We're at your service, babe. Your wish is our command."

Vicki had us three men gather around her and she planted a big kiss on the lips of Adam and Blake followed by me. We took the hint as our six hands began to explore my wife's body while she took turns French kissing each of us while we nibbled on her neck, and played with her breasts, ass, and pussy. She would sometimes let her head fall back and moan in pure ecstasy. Vicki's hands simultaneously stroked Adam and Blake's cocks. She didn't resist when we started to strip her clothes off. Once she was free of her bra, panties, and skirt, we went to work on her body again. Blake and Adam each took a nipple in their mouth and began to lick and suck on them. Our hands glided over the rest of her body with each of us taking turns fingering her sopping wet pussy.

There were times I thought I saw Vicki catching herself from her knees starting to buckle before she said, "Let's get on the bed."

Within seconds, all four of us were on the bed where Vicki instructed us as to what she wanted us to do with her.

"I want someone to eat my pussy while two of you suck my tits."

Blake was the first one to jump in and claim the prize of tonguing Vicki's pussy which left Adam and me to relish the taste of her breasts with our lips. Blake put a pillow under Vicki's ass to make for easier access to her pussy while Adam and I got on either side of her and went to work on playing with her breasts. When I heard my wife begin to purr softly, I knew Blake had begun to lick her pussy.

I would turn my head while sucking on my wife's tit so I could witness Blake tonguing her. I could see the top of his head between Vicki's open legs with her hips moving slowly. Her hands were lightly rubbing his head giving him silent encouragement to continue. The more the three of us fulfilled my wife's desires the more she began to gyrate her hips and moan.

The pace of her breathing got quicker as she moaned louder. Vicki was quickly reaching orgasm. Her body stiffened, her knees were pulled back towards her chest, and her toes pointed straight. She clutched Blake's head, arched her back, and began to cum. He began to tongue her faster while Adam and I continued to work on Vicki's nipples until she was done.

When Blake lifted his head, Vicki told him, "Don't stop."

I saw him grin and dip his head between her legs again so Adam and I continued to suck on her nipples until she came once more. We gave Vicki a chance to catch her breath and I hurried to get another round of drinks for everyone. When I returned, Blake and Adam were massaging Vicki's stocking-covered feet and calves. They would pause their foot massage to rub their cocks against the soles of her feet. My wife would also use her toes to tickle their balls or wrap them around the hard cocks in front of her. I began to kiss her, telling her how much I loved her, and massaging her breasts.

Most of my friends and my efforts were on pleasing Vicki. She was the center of attention and we were less hurried this time. Earlier, Blake and Adam were so anxious to fuck my wife after lusting for her for years, they were afraid she might change her mind and didn't want to miss this opportunity. Their balls were so full of cum from being teased, that they also want to relieve the pressure building between their legs.

This time, it was all about pleasing Vicki, kind of returning the favor. We made her the center of attention while also knowing that if we let her control how she wanted to be pleased, we would be recipients of her craving for our hard cocks.

Sure enough, Vicki asked Adam to lay back on the bed while she gave him a short blow job and then straddled him. She grabbed hold of his hard dick and guided it toward her pussy, slowly letting it sink into her. My wife was biting her lower lip as she began to ride Adam while Blake and I looked on. Vicki's tits were flopping around as she rode Adam hard. We all were watching her beautiful face as she fucked my friend.

Vicki surprised me when she said, "Mike, get the lube out of the nightstand drawer."

The three of us men knew exactly what that meant.

When I had the lube in my hand, she said, "Give it to Blake," then turned to him and asked, "You know what I want you to do with that don't you?"

"Fuck yeah, Vicki," he replied as both my friends began to smile.

I couldn't believe I was about to watch my wife get double penetrated. While Vicki had let me butt fuck her before, it wasn't something we did regularly. It had crossed my mind earlier but I was reluctant to suggest it. I was happy to see Vicki fuck another man. Vicki stopped riding Adam while Blake approached her from behind.

"Take it nice and slow."

"I'm not going to rush it, Vicki. I'm going to take my time to enjoy it too."

Blake started by rubbing Vicki's buttocks, taking full pleasure in feeling her soft round cheeks. He leaned over to kiss and nibble them too. I was a bit surprised when I saw him spread her cheeks wide, plant his face in Vicki's crack and begin to tongue her asshole which she seemed to enjoy, a lot.

"Oh Blake, that feels so good. Oh yeah," Vicki was saying while wiggling her ass in his face.

Blake's oral stimulation of Vicki's backside helped prep her for what was next. Blake placed some of the lube onto his finger then inserted it into my wife's ass and began to finger fuck her. He warmed her up a bit more when he inserted two fingers. He knew what he was doing because, by the time he started to lube up his dick, Vicki appeared to be more than ready to take him up her ass.

Another charge of stimulation swept through my mind and body as I watched Blake approach my wife from behind with his slicked-up dick bobbing in the air. I swallowed hard as I witnessed him place his erection against her anus and begin to push forward. My wife's asshole opened to take in the tip of his dick and then more of it until he had the entire head inside of her backside. He paused for a moment to let her adjust to him being inside her. He then proceeded to push himself further into Vicki's asshole. When he was about halfway in, he began to slowly thrust his hips in and out, pushing himself further inside of her with each movement.

Vicki didn't look like she was in any pain at all as Blake was now fully embedded in her ass. As he moved slowly, she began to roll her hips and Adam began to push himself upwards into her pussy. There was my wife on our marital bed being double penetrated by my best friends. It was an awesome sight and a moment I'll never, ever forget. It took them some time to find a rhythm but once they did, the look of pure lust and pleasure on Vicki's face made it all worthwhile.

She kept saying things like, "Oh fuck, that feels wonderful. Fuck my ass, Blake. Fucky my pussy Adam."

Blake told us, "Damn Vicki, you've got a nice tight ass. Every time I saw your ass I wondered what it would be like to stick my dick in there. It was worth the wait."

Adam would reply, "Her pussy is pretty good too."

After they were fucking for a couple of minutes, Vicki motioned me onto the bed so she could suck my cock and I was more than happy to oblige. It was difficult for her to concentrate on my dick in her mouth because she was enjoying the other two so much. Vicki had to stop sucking me to catch her breath and simply enjoy being double penetrated and feeling Adam or Blake playing with her breasts. Blake was tugging on her ponytail and slapping her ass while sodomizing her. I was loving seeing my wife acting like a cock hungry nymphomaniac. Most men would be jealous but it was one of the most exciting things I've ever participated in.

Both of my friends were able to hold off cumming because of their earlier orgasms and Adam told Blake, "Let's switch places. I want to sample some of that fine ass of hers too. Don't be greedy, buddy."

Blake gave her several swift thrusts in her ass before withdrawing to allow Adam his turn. I didn't mind both of them sampling the tightness of her asshole. Vicki willingly complied by climbing off Adam and onto Blake. She rode him for a few moments before stopping and lifting her ass so Adam could enter her. He was able to easily slide his enter dick into Vicki's asshole after Blake loosened her up and both were quickly pounding away at her. I reveled in the fact that my best friends were using my wife's body to satisfy their sexual desires. I kept my dick in her face so she could continue blowing me when she wasn't moaning or telling us how great it felt.

"If I would have known taking on two dicks felt this good, I would have tried it sooner."

I told her, "Well dear, anytime you want to do it again, I'm sure my friends will be happy to come over and help out, ain't that right fellas?"

"You bet, Mike," Adam replied with Blake saying, "You can count on me, buddy."

My friends switched places one more time before Blake pumped his cum in Vicki's ass and Adam filled her pussy. It was now my turn to finish off. She wanted to turn over so I climbed between her legs and got to sample her sloppy, juicy pussy again that night. We don't have anal sex that often so I asked if I could cum in her ass.

"Sure honey. Your friends were able to do me back there so I guess you should get a piece of my ass too."

She turned over and stuck her ass in the air for me and I slid my cock into her well-fucked ass and began to pump away until I added my load to Blake's in her backside with my friends watching us.

Adam and Blake went into the guest bathroom to wash up affording Vicki and me some privacy. I told her I had a great time and didn't feel an ounce of jealousy. That made her feel better and said she had fun too. I washed up in our bathroom and she said she was going to take a shower and meet me out in the family room.

When I rejoined my friends, Adam was already fast asleep on the sofa. He was all fucked out. I told Blake both of them should crash at our house seeing they had so much to drink. We were going to leave Adam where he was and Blake was going to sleep in the guest room. He told me I was lucky to have a sexy woman like Vicki and appreciated me letting them fuck her multiple times. I told him we all had fun and the only reason I invited them over was that I knew they would keep their mouths shut.

Blake and I were talking for a while and Vicki still hadn't joined us so I went to check on her. She was fast asleep in our bed. It looked like she didn't even make it to the shower. Blake and I decided to call it a night too.

Before I went to sleep, I looked over at my sleeping wife and was thankful we had a strong enough relationship that we could explore our lives as well as our sexuality together. I didn't know where our new-found openness would lead us and couldn't wait to find out.