Cock Wide Web Ch. 02

Story Info
The webbed fun continues.
2.6k words
4.2
1.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A requested story, that I gladly provided <3

----------------------------------------------

Mia went all the way, and made a cocktail for her date. It was called an 'island'. A glass of water with an ice cube floating on it. She giggled when the guy threw a pillow at her, calling her a tease for promising a cocktail and coming back with this. She remarked how he wasn't complaining when she was being a tease earlier, and he just mumbled noises in a joking manner, before downing his water.

They went back to watching Netflix. Cuddling up to each other felt natural, despite having met for only a few hours. Both of them had the same bad habit of making commentary over what they were watching, instead of being a silent spectator, which made them happy because of finally not being berated for talking over the movie.

It was a dancing scene that prompted the guy to ask 'Were you always that flexible, or did you practice ballet or something?' He saw how elastic she was during their earlier webjob session, but this was a genuine question; he wasn't being a horndog.

'What, this?' Mia leaned away to a sitting position, and then moved her right leg backwards, arching her back so she could grab her foot and hold it over her shoulder. This made her date smile. 'I've always been like this. Comes with being a Naiad.' She explained, making mention of her species.

'So you never took dancing lessons?'

'Not dancing, no.' She hummed to herself. 'Unless gymnastic counts? I had to dance a bit for floor routines. But what I really wanted to do was figure skating. Never could though.' She went back to sitting normally, and wiggled her toes. She had an extra toe on each foot, and the webbing between them made her feet even wider. 'These little guys wouldn't fit into the skating shoes. I tried going a size up, but then it isn't tight enough and gets kind of dangerous.'

The guy had to admit the membranes were hot. Both because they felt good, they made Mia feel good, and because they looked great on her. So when he got his excuse to touch them again, he went for it. 'Aw, these little guys didn't let you skate?' He said, intertwining his fingers with her toes, tickling her membranes.

'W-What are you doing?!' Mia had a fit of laughter, because his date wasn't touching her membranes in a pleasurable manner, but a ticklish one. 'LEMME GO LEMME GO LEMME GO LET.ME.GO!!!' She got one of her feet away from his grasp, and stomped on his face to push him away. He just laughed at this, letting go, but he couldn't help but notice how soft the membrane on the inner side of her foot was. After regaining her composure, she threatened him in a dramatic voice. 'I shall have my revenge.'

'Whatever you say, pumpkin.' He stuck his tongue out at her, and got his attention back on the TV. Mia cuddled up next to him again, and if she was planning anything, she gave no signals of it. He was half paying attention to the scene playing on Netflix, but part of him was well aware of the slippery finger drawing circles on his leg. The circles got wider, wandering onto his inner thigh, and then the playful hand crawled over his crotch. His cock was caught by the membrane between the thumb and pointer finger, and soon he found himself getting hard under Mia's silky touch. 'If this is your idea of revenge, then remind me to annoy you often.'

'Get that smirk off your face. I haven't even started.' Mia kept pretending she was interested on TV, while lazily stroking his shaft. 'How do you know I won't drive you to the edge, and then leave you right before finishing?'

'Hm, I don't know.' He kept up the playful tone. 'You seemed pretty eager a little while ago. I know we didn't go the whole way, but...' He tapped the tip of Mia's nose. '...I have a feeling you're too thirsty to leave me hanging.'

Mia's eyebrow twitched. Such arrogance. 'Well...' She decided she'd be twice as prideful. 'Maybe I won't give you blue balls. But I'll fuck you so hard, you'll be throwing the towel, and then feel guilty for not lasting enough for me.'

'Excuse me~?' Now he was feigning an offended tone. 'I'll have you know, I run marathons. An hour ago I just let it happen because it felt good, but if I'M going to fuck YOU, it's YOU who won't be able to keep up with my stamina.'

'Huh, really? Then let's find out who can out-fuck who, right here, right now.' Mia sentenced, but before jumping into action, she leaned into his ear to whisper "Tell me more about it later though. I've always wanted to run marathons."

He laughed at Mia's comment breaking the hot competition vibe they had going, but was soon back in the mood, pulled in by the Naiad's tight little round ass. Mia stood on the sofa, between his legs, her backside facing him. She eased herself into a crouching position, smiling when she felt the tip of his cock follow the line of her ass. She spread her cheeks with her hands, her membranes rounding from the flesh overflowing between her fingers, and closed her cheeks around her partner's shaft. She heard a pleased sigh from this, but this was just the beginning.

She started rotating her hip, so her ass went up and down, shaking it like she was dancing at a club, but slowly. He got even harder, from the sight of her sculpted back, split in half by an elegant back fin, ending in a petite ass that threatened to swallow his cock, and God did he want that to happen. His breathing got heavy, and he let out a few more sighs as Mia rubbed his inner thighs. Given where her hands were going, he wondered if she was going to cup his balls, or jerk him off. But when she stopped caressing the soft skin, Mia's hand went back to her backside. He was surprised to see her trap his dick between her ass and the webbing in her hands. His cock was so warm and wet, it felt really good on her membranes, so she quickened her shaking, encouraged by the pleasure shooting up her hand.

She didn't want to just give him another orgasm, though. She wanted to fuck his brains out. So no matter how good this felt, she forced herself to go back to a slower pace, right when the pleasure seemed to be building up too much in her partner. She led his cock towards her butthole, and started using his dick to apply a light pressure there. She moaned, wanting to play more with her anus. She placed her hands on the guy's knees, in order to keep her balance, letting his cock press against her back entrance. Very carefully, she started lowering herself onto it, just so the pressure was amped up a little bit, but not enough to penetrate herself by accident. She wasn't prepared for anal sex, but the stimulation on her ass was delicious, and her partner seemed to be losing his mind too. His hands went to rest on Mia's hips, accompanying her movements, and it took everything in him to not thrust.

Once his gasps turned into quivering moans, and he started pleading "Please... Please..." in a low voice, Mia caught his cock between her buttcheeks and her hand again, shaking her ass to make him cum all over her back. But once he was right on the edge, she just... Stopped.

He couldn't refrain a high pitched whine. He was so close... Mia placed her hands on his knees again, this time resting her weight on them, and she turned to look at him over his shoulder. Pleased by the begging face staring back at her, she turned sideways and extended her leg, this time trapping his cock in the membrane behind her knee, that he hadn't even noticed she had. She moved her leg, so her membrane would slide over the head of his shaft. This felt very pleasurable, for both of them, but it had them nowhere near their climax, unlike before. Still, it was a sensation they never wanted to stop. If the rest of the time, when they weren't orgasming, it felt this good, then they'd have a very hard time ever getting out of bed again. Or sofa, in their case.

Since moving like that only made her slide across the tip, she made sure to grasp his cock through her membrane, and jerk him off slow, but on the whole length of his member. After all, her webbing was always wet, so it basically segregated the perfect lube for these occasions. Once it was fully coated, she turned around, kneeling with her legs on top of his. As she adjusted herself, he suspected this was going to be uncomfortable, but Mia was surprisingly light. This only sent his mind into a spiral of fantasies, of what he could do with her lightness and flexibility.

His trail of thought got cut off when Mia leaned in to kiss him. They moaned into each other's mouths, as she let her tongue fill his mouth, the tip peeking out to lick his lower lip. She grinded on him, pressing his cock between her ass and hand just like she was doing before. But now, after a bit of teasing, she went to grab his member from the front. She aligned it to her pussy, sighing when they made contact. Her lips were pulsating with the need of having something inside. She got the head in first, both of them moaning at this, and then she started riding him, his cock sliding in and out with ease.

He was glad Mia decided to go slow at first, so he could make sense of all these new sensations. By now it was clear she was different from other girls, anatomy wise, but up until that moment, he had no idea HOW different. Her flesh felt different from past experiences. She had these vertical lines of muscle, or layers of skin maybe, as if she had membranes surrounding her whole pussy. They reacted to each movement of hers, and the slightest variation in pace, or angle, had her flesh respond in a whole new way.

All of this was natural for Mia, of course. She knew her own body well. But her partner seemed to be having an out of body experience. She grabbed his face, his ears bulging out of her membranes, her slippery fingers leaving a wet trail on his cheeks, and she unfolded her whole tongue inside his mouth. This brought him back, as his cheeks were puffing into Mia's webbing, from having so much flesh inside. It was a long, passionate kiss, and he had to pull back, gasping for air. But she barely gave him any time to recover, going in for more. He let her have her way with him, while he traced his fingers up and down her back fin. He applied some pressure, brushing down the cartilage in her fin, and she shivered at the caresses. This was the first time someone treated her back fin as a sexy part of her, and not just something to get out of the way. It made her squirm, and press herself against her partner's chest.

He moved his hands further down, giving her ass a nice squeeze, helping her move. He stayed there for a while, but then he continued tracing the back of her legs, feeling the membranes he didn't know existed until mere minutes ago. He gave them a light pinch and pulled them, playing with how flexible they were, and how stimulating they were for Mia. She wanted to tease him too, so she varied how fast she rode him, and moved from side to side at times, her pussy squeezing his cock in whole new ways. This distracted him from doing anything else, but once he could get a grasp on himself, he went on caressing Mia's whole body, discovering the wrinkles on the soles of her feet. This time she wasn't ticklish. Instead, she seemed to be into it, so he took his chance. He pressed the membranes on the outer side of feet between his thumbs and the rest of his fingers. They were just as silky as he had felt in that brief moment, when he had Mia's foot on his face. He hooked a thumb under the membrane on the inner side of her foot, and grabbing the webbing on the other side with the rest of his hand, he brought them together over her soles, pressing them, massaging them, making Mia even more eager to ride him. He then let go of her membranes, to trace his fingers over each of the wrinkles on her soles, occasionally pressing his finger into the space between them, rewarded by Mia moaning into his mouth.

Despite how much she was enjoying the attention on her feet, she wanted to feel him deeper inside her. She shifted positions, and now she was crouching with her feet on his legs. Her toes were long, and she could move them with ease, so she turned her feet inwards, digging her toes into the fleshy inner side of his thighs. After she applied pressure on them, he got the memo. He spread his legs wider, so she could achieve a deeper, tighter penetration.

Mia felt her orgasm drawing near, which made her insides twitch and contract in yet new ways for her date. This was even more stimulating than when Mia had given him a blowjob with her mouth, hands and feet at the same time. It was like several people were grasping at his cock, trying to milk him for every last drop of his seed. "Orgasmic" fell short of describing this experience. If he had to put a word to it, he could only say... "Magical".

With their climax drawing near, he pressed the Naiad into himself, hugging her waist with one arm, and grasping her back fin with his other hand. Mia hugged him over the shoulders, not breaking their kiss as she jumped on her dick, her butt wiggling against his legs. They came at the same time, moaning into each other's ears. He shot his seed in several spurts, having one of the longest orgasms of his life. She whimpered as she squirted all over his lap, and then twitched with each pulsation she felt from his cock. They leaned back into the sofa, and they stayed there, savoring the sensations. He could feel the strands of muscle in her pussy, lapping up the remnants of his semen with each contraction of hers. Mia could feel how he still was rock hard, and the pulsations made her feel filled up and used, in a good way.

They stayed like that for a good while, until he broke the silence. 'So... Do we declare this a draw, or what?'

Mia groaned, and pressed a pillow against his face, as if smothering him. She would've sworn she could out-fuck any guy. They always ended up as quivering messes, while she stayed fresh, laughing, able to continue all day if needed. The guy pushed away the pillow with a smile, and sighed as he brushed her backfin, as casually as if her back was completely normal. She cuddled up to his chest. Maybe she just hadn't known someone as interested in her pleasure as she actually needed. Hopefully, she thought, this was the start of something great.