Cock Wide Web

Story Info
Two people having fun with webbed feet and hands.
2.6k words
4.86
2.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story I wrote for a client who is very, *very* into webbing and membranes.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It had been a remarkable day for Mia. It rarely ended this well when looking for dates on Tinder. She never hid the fact that she wasn't human. She was a Naiad, and proud of it. So she disclosed her origins on her profile. For the people that didn't bother reading, her first picture was a selfie of herself waving at the camera, revealing the translucent membranes that stretched between her fingers. She even included several close ups of her hands, so people would see that no one in their right mind would spend so much time photoshopping such detailed webbing, just for a prank. She still managed to meet pricks that didn't pay attention to that and, upon meeting, decided they weren't attracted to her. Or complete weirdos who just wanted to meet her to see the webbing up close out of curiosity, as if she was some kind of zoo animal.

Today her luck was much better though. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she hadn't pulled this boy off Tinder. This was a blind date set up for her by a coworker. Some cousin of a friend. Her first impression had been "This boy is cute!", and surely he was thinking the same, by the way his eyes lit up when he saw her. The oddities in her body weren't too obvious, though. She wore a light kimono over her blouse, because the sleeves gave her space for the membranes that went up her forearms, instead of squeezing them and making her uncomfortable. The kimono also happened to have long sleeves, so they covered part of her hands, and those were only slightly longer than those of a human, so right now it wasn't noticeable. She did catch him eyeing her feet. She wore open toe sandals, and she had an extra toe on each foot. Maybe he picked that up. Or maybe he just had a thing for feet. Well, hers were soft and well manicured. So as long as he could get past the extra toe and the webbing, they could have a good time.

And what a great time were they having so far! They went to get lunch at a cozy place that wasn't too expensive. They chatted each other's ears off, overstaying their welcome at the restaurant. The conversation was flowing, their senses of humor were compatible, and more than once they laughed until they were in tears. They went to grab some ice cream afterwards. Later, a walk at the park. Then a spur of the moment visit to a museum with weird, modern art, where they tried to give their deep analysis of a banana taped to the wall. And as if they hadn't eaten enough already, they went into another restaurant to keep talking over dinner.

Okay, they clearly liked each other, were having the time of their lives, and Mia was tired of walking. She proposed going back to her place. The young man accepted with a gleaming smile. "He knows he's going to score." She thought. But once they settled onto her sofa for some Netflix and chill, the guy seemed to take the chill part seriously. The movie was good, but Mia hoped he'd be less hooked by it, and more interested in hooking up. He was respectful, and that was adorable, but she almost wanted to scream "JUST DISRESPECT ME ALREADY!".

She smiled mischievously to herself. After a deep stretch, she lied down on the sofa, head on the side opposite to her date, and placed her feet on the guy's lap. She set them closer to his crotch than to his knees, on purpose, and now she felt him get stiff, straightening his back, his attention pulled from the TV. 'My feet hurt from walking so much today.' She said in an exaggerated voice. 'So that makes it your fault. Care to give me a foot rub? Pretty please?'

'My fault?' The guy laughed, but it was clear he was just amused by Mia's forwardness. 'Sure. Let me make it up to you.' He grabbed her feet, and started giving her a foot rub to the best of his abilities. But he stopped on his tracks. He had noticed she had an extra toe long ago, but only now, as he kneaded the strained muscles, was he seeing the flaps of skin hidden between the toes. Mia smiled when she realized he discovered her webbing. She wondered what he would do. The young man went to lightly pinch the membrane next to her big toe, and then separated the toes with his finger, to take a proper look at it. He smiled, his face showing he thought this was neat.

'You like what you see? Wait until you see the rest.' She said in a playful voice. She stretched out her toes, fully revealing the webbing between them. The thin layers of skin were semi-translucent, but shiny under the artificial light. And soft, very soft, as the guy discovered when he caressed that skin out of curiosity. She felt him becoming hard under her other foot. She pressed her lips together, and relaxed onto the couch. Having her sensitive membranes fondled was very pleasant for her, even if the guy didn't notice how his curious exploring was stimulating her.

This was relaxing, but was raising her temperature at the same time. She was expecting to stay like that for a while, enjoying the fondling of her feet. It was a surprise when the guy grabbed her foot, one hand holding it steady by the heel, the other spreading her toes apart, and he stuck his face in there, giving her webbing a hot, sloppy lick. She moaned as the guy tongued her membrane. She could see the skin stretching over his tongue, becoming so thin she noticed the faintest hint of pink, from the wet muscle on the other side. He teased her, squeezing the web between his lips, and running his tongue under it from side to side. She didn't know how, but this guy managed to push all the right buttons right from the start.

She teased him back in revenge, for making her a quivering mess so soon. She massaged his crotch with her other foot, grabbing his erection with her long, flexible toes, and sliding down, opening her toes, revealing her membranes as she did so. The friction was delicious, for both of them. Her date soon found himself humping into her foot, looking for more contact. She was all worked up too, breathing in gasps and sighs. They were so on sync, they didn't have to say anything. They just moved suddenly, grabbing at the guy's shorts to take them off. Those ended up on the floor, together with the underwear. He sat on the sofa again, going back to running his fingers between the toes of Mia's foot, and sucking on and between them. She sat up on the couch, resting her weight on her hands, behind her hips. She was so flexible, staying in that position, with her foot up on the guy's face, was completely comfortable, and she could still move around enough to get her other foot back onto his cock.

The guy was tonguing her webbing like a thirsty man in the desert. She, on the other hand, preferred to build things up more slowly. She went back to teasing him, moving her toes up on down his cock. Her membranes were so stretchy, she couldn't help it when his dick kept getting stuck on them, and she had to be a bit more forceful in order for her web to let go, sliding over the head. Every time this happened, he squirmed, and Mia noticed, so she started doing it on purpose. Showing off how stretchy her membranes were, she opened her toes around the cock's head, and she engulfed it with the membrane. Her skin adapted so well to surfaces, they could see the web adopting the shape of the little hole at the tip, and of the borders of the head, before continuing over the shaft. Holding the tip firmly in her web, she started sliding her foot up and down. The guy groaned at this. Not only was her webbing naturally wet, like a pussy, but she could also squeeze down with her toes, making it feel even tighter.

She reached out for his hands, wanting him to let go of her feet so she could maneuver around. He caught her hands in this, intertwining their fingers, discovering that, the same as her toes, her fingers were longer than those of a regular human, and they had membranes between them. It felt like squeezing something soft and squishy. He caressed her hand, and looked into her eyes. 'I can't believe we're doing all this, and we haven't even kissed yet. Why haven't I kissed you yet? You're beautiful.'

Mia chuckled at this. Her face was already flushed, but she couldn't help getting a bit flustered at being called beautiful. 'Well...' She said, grabbing his face with her soft, webbed hands. 'We should do something about that.' Holding onto his legs with her long toes, she pulled herself closer to him. She sat with both of her feet on his crotch, holding his cock by the base between her right toe and the rest of her right foot, and going back to the up and down motions with her other foot. Comfortably settled, she leaned in, locking their lips together.

The guy, trying not to make her uncomfortable, kept their frenching to a subtle level. But Mia was getting her tongue in deep. Way too deep. At a moment, he would've sworn he could feel her tongue wrapping around his own, squeezing it down, making a full spiral. He broke their kiss for some air, and there he saw it: Mia was looking back at him, eyes glazed over with lust. Her mouth was slightly open, her tongue still out. And it was far longer than a regular tongue. Right now, fully stretched out, it reached down to her breasts, and was wet and dripping saliva on the head of his cock.

'That's so hot.' He murmured, before kissing her again. Mia ran her hands down his sides, before grabbing at his shirt, to throw it aside. She deepened the kiss, exploring every corner of his mouth, filling it completely with her tongue, until even his cheeks were puffed from being full of her. He grabbed at her clothes too, discarding them, and went to play with her breasts. Knowing what she liked, she put her hands on her breasts too, covering her nipples with her webbing. This way, as the guy pleasured her, she was playing with both her nipples and her sensitive membranes at the same time, sending her to heaven. She slid her tongue out, and he took this chance to kiss the flaps of skin connecting the sides of her upper and lower lips together. He had noticed them a while ago by now, and from the moment he did, he wanted to lick and suck on them, just to see her reaction. She let out a pleased hum in response, before going down to kiss his neck.

She pressed a soft, firm kiss against his Adam's apple, smiling into it when she felt the gasp that followed. Leaving the tip of her tongue there, she slid over his neck, leaving a wet, warm trail, and then going over it again as she retreated her tongue, before sucking on the bit of skin she had landed on. She left a line of kisses down his neck to his clavicle, and then she kept going farther, and farther down. The guy opened his eyes wide, seeing her curl up, impressed by her flexibility. His mind disconnected though, when he felt her warm breath just over the head of his cock.

She fondled the hole on the tip with just the end of her tongue, making small circles, pressing as if she wanted to go in, but not so hard that she'd make it painful. Just a blissful, wet pressure that he was desperate to feel all over his cock. As he bucked his hips, she moved her head back. She was being a tease, and this blowjob would go at the pace she marked, not any faster. She made a circle with her tongue under the edges of the head, and then kept the ring of muscle moving, extending her tongue so the end could lick at the rest of the tip. She could hear the guy almost pleading for more, so she sent her tongue in a spiral down his shaft, letting her tongue further out and then back in, so the spiral would move around his cock, alternating with moving the whole tongue up and down, squeezing progressively harder. She pressed a wet kiss against his cock, sliding her lips over the head, opening and closing her mouth over it, without retrieving her tongue so she could keep on jerking him off with it.

Knowing he was watching closely, enjoying the show, she kept sucking on his cock while turning to look at him. Making eye contact, she pressed his member against her cheek, so he could see it poking out from the inside. She then slid to the side, so his cock would go from pressing her inner cheek, to press against he membrane that connected her lips. She let her whole tongue roll to the base, holding the cock in place. Pressing her lips against the side of his shaft, still keeping the tip in her webbing, she started moving her head up and down, to slide her lips and tongue all over his cock, while her membrane stretched and contracted over the head, creating a delicious friction. As if this wasn't driving him crazy enough, she pressed her feet against his cock again. As her mouth went up, so did her feet, all up his cock, at times massaging it with her toes; at times, with her webbing. She then changed her motions, moving her mouth down, meeting her feet at the center. When she started alternating between the two, she could feel how close he was to finishing. He was moaning out loud, and his legs were trembling under her.

She got her hands in there too. Cupping his balls, were membranes were so exquisitely flexible, they could hold one testicle between two fingers, letting her fondle them by moving her fingers and webbing all around them. With the membrane in her lips taking care of the head, and both lips, tongue, hand and feet, moving up and down his cock, this guy was getting the blowjob of his life. There was no other mouth, hell, there was no pussy out there that could feel this good! He clawed at the sofa as he came hard into Mia, his semen filling the membrane in her lips, making a little bubble, before dripping down her chin, tongue, hands and feet. She closed her mouth around the tip of his cock, sucking until she got the last drop of seed out of him.

While he caught his breath, she went back to a sitting position. Extending her arm, she stretched the webbing in her hand, to see how it was covered in semen. Since having her membranes licked felt so good, she went to suck on it, lapping up the remnants of the guy's fluids on her hand. Then she glanced at him, and saw him with his head hanging over the backrest of the sofa, almost passed out. She let out a chuckle, and asked 'What? Don't tell me you're out of combat yet. Do you think we're done here, sir?'

The guy laughed a little, shaking his head. Then he sat properly, looking at her with a beaming smile. 'May I get a glass of water first?'