Cockatoo Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so confused at what I saw that I almost thought they had played a trick on me, putting someone behind the mirror wearing the same clothes as me. It certainly wasn't me I could see, but a woman standing there, blonde hair falling to her shoulders framing her face which was made up with pink lipstick and eyeshadow, and wearing a pretty, brightly coloured blouse and a long white skirt. She looked somehow familiar, and then as I moved my hand to my face her hand moved as well, and with a start, I realised it was me.

Alex appeared in the mirror, standing by my side and put her arm through mine before whispering, 'I think you lost, we won.'

I couldn't say anything, for I was trying to make sense of what I saw in front of me. My eyes and my brain were not working properly together, or that's how it seemed to me. My eyes told me there was a woman standing there, maybe not a beautiful woman, but my brain was telling me that it was me standing there. I shook my head and the woman in the mirror moved her head too. I put my fingers up to my lips, and the woman in the mirror did that too. Finally, my brain and my eyes were reacquainted, and I let out a little gasp.

Areeya moved onto my other side and she took my arm and smiled, 'James, do you think you look ridiculous?' I could only shake my head as I still couldn't find my voice to say anything. It was ridiculous that I could have changed how I look so much in such a short time, but I didn't feel ridiculous. I finally turned my eyes away from the mirror and looked first at Alex and then at Areeya.

'I don't know what to say. I wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't there in front of my eyes.' I turned back to the mirror, and said as much to self as to the others, 'Do you think I can get away with it?' Alex and Areeya looked at my eyes in the mirror and almost as one said, 'Yes.'

Alex took my hand, 'The most important question is do you think you can. We've proved we can get you to look good, now you have to act the part, but I think you can do it.'

Areeya squeezed my other hand and whispered, 'I also think you can, James. I would really appreciate it you could do this for me.'

I was trapped, I had said that I would do it if I didn't look ridiculous, and they had shown me that I didn't. So, although my mind was scrambled and thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong, I gripped their hands hard and whispered, 'OK, I'll do it.'

Areeya kissed me and Alex gave me a huge hug. 'Thank you,' said Areeya, and her eyes were shining as she said it. Alex turned to Lawan, hugged her and said, 'Thank you so much Lawan, you did a great job. Can you come back tomorrow morning to get James ready again?' She nodded and with a hug from Areeya she left.

Alex led me back to the mirror and said, 'What do you really think?'

I thought for a minute before answering. 'I don't know right now. I look a million times better than I thought I would, but to get away with it, I don't know.'

I looked at myself in the mirror again and could see that I didn't look bad. Just standing there, the transformation was almost frightening. My eyebrows had a slight curve to them, my lips shone with pink lipstick and my eyes looked larger with the eyeshadow that Lawan had used. It was me, for sure underneath, but for the first time, I began to feel that with some luck I might be able to do it.

Alex frowned and said, 'OK, but we have some work to do with you to get you to act a bit more like a woman. We can't do much, but we can show a few things to avoid that would completely give you away.' She laughed and said, 'Tonight is going to be a girly night.'

So it proved. Alex insisted I stay in character as she called it. She said that if I was to be convincing, then I needed to be as relaxed as possible when dressed, so practice was the only way to do it. We had lunch sent up, and I fled to the kitchen as it was brought in from the restaurant. Alex laughed and said, 'You're going to have to face people some time, so tonight we will be going out to eat.'

'No,' I squeaked, 'I can't, it would be too embarrassing, what if someone recognises me?'

Areeya held my hand and said, 'James, it will be alright, we'll go to a place we are not known, I promise you no-one will recognise you like this. I doubt I would be able to.'

'We'll see,' I mumbled.

After lunch, Alex and Areeya spent the afternoon getting me to learn the difference between how men and women move and act. They made me watch them move and walk and then I had to try. They got me to sit down dozens of times until I got it right; don't flop down, lower yourself slowly, tuck the skirt beneath you before you sit down, keep the knees together, no manspreading, sit up straight, don't slouch, keep the shoulders back, don't be tense, try to relax - the list was endless.

Alex made me put on a pair of her shoes, just a pair of sandals with a low heel that I would wear the next day and made me walk up and down the flat. She said that women walk with shorter strides than men and that I was to imagine I'm walking a straight line putting my feet down one in front of the other, keeping my elbows tucked in so I wouldn't swing my arms so much. It never seemed to stop and my head and body began to hurt so I called for a break.

I sat down on the sofa, put my head in my hands and said, 'I can't do it, it's impossible.'

Areeya came and sat down next to me, 'James, you can. When you sat down just now, you did everything right. Look at how you're sitting now.' I realised that I was sitting with my knees together, and I had smoothed the skirt out beneath me as I sat down. Somehow the lessons were sinking in.

Areeya went on, 'All we need to do is enough to get you off the island, don't forget. It's only to stop you being spotted. Jandaeng's men will be looking for you, not two pretty girls travelling together. We only need to get past anyone at the ferry terminal in Samui and on the mainland. After that, it's all over.'

I looked at her and then Alex and thought there wasn't much I wouldn't do for these two.

I sighed and stood up. 'Alright,' I said, 'Let's keep practising then.'

Alex hugged me and we went back to the lessons. By the time we stopped again, I felt exhausted. My mind was reeling and my body ached from doing simple things I had done all my life, but in a different way. Alex and Areeya declared themselves happy with progress, so we went to sit on the balcony for a drink. I was beginning to feel less awkward dressed as I was and I felt the most confident I had about getting away with it the next day. I had sat with my back to the stairs, and it was only when I saw Alex look up and smile I realised someone was behind me. I whirled round and was horrified to see Nin standing there.

'Hello Mr James, you look very nice.' She said, a big smile spread all over her face.

I turned to Alex, 'You will kill me one day, why didn't you warn me Nin was coming?'

Alex merely grinned and said something In Thai to Nin, making her and Areeya laugh. I really needed to learn to speak some Thai I decided.

'What did you say?' I demanded.

Alex smirked, 'Nothing much. It was only that Nin usually tells someone she's coming before she actually does come.' That made Areeya and Nin laugh again, and I shot them both a look.

'Come on baby, it was a joke, anyway we thought Nin should come out with us tonight so that we can plan what we do tomorrow.'

It was then that I realised that all this wasn't a spur of the moment thing; Alex and Areeya had planned this in advance.

Alex looked thoughtful, 'We can't keep calling you James can we? You need a femme name. What do you think? Candy? Scarlett? Lexi?'

I must have looked horrified because Areeya immediately said, 'Don't be silly Alex. How about Jamie? It's close to James and will be easier to remember.'

Alex pouted, 'Oh alright, but I think Kaylee would be cool too.'

Nin said, 'Jamie is nice, I like that too.'

Areeya said, 'Good, that's decided, Jamie it is.'

'Anybody care to know what I think?' I said.

They all turned to look at me. 'Actually I like Scarlett,' I said. Areeya and Nin looked stunned while Alex smirked.

'Gotcha,' I said, 'Jamie is fine.'

They all burst out laughing and Alex said, 'Maybe I'll just call you Scarlett in bed.'

'It's time we should be going out to dinner,' said Areeya, 'Jamie, are you ready?'

I looked up at all of them, smiled and said, 'I'm nervous, but with you to help me, I'm ready to try.'

Alex jumped up and headed back into the flat and emerged with some bracelets and a necklace. 'We need to accessorise you before we go out.' She slipped a couple of bright bracelets on my arm and Areeya held my hair up while Alex fixed a string of beads around my neck. To finish, she spritzed some perfume onto me and announced that I was ready.

They all hugged me and we were off. We walked arm in arm down the strip, me with my eyes on the ground most of the time, trying to remember my lessons. The others were laughing and chattering in Thai and I hoped it looked just like four girls out for a good time. Anyway, we seemed to get a fair amount of attention, but nobody stared at me too much and no-one pointed and laughed, which was what I was really afraid of. The confidence of the others was infectious, and I began to relax more and more. It was when we got to the restaurant, and Alex announced she had to go the restroom that a full blown panic set in. What if I had to do the same when I was dressed like this? Alex must have seen the look on my face because she gently said, 'Come on Jamie, let's go together.'

Alex pulled me up and held my hand as walked over to the restrooms. She whispered, 'There's nothing to worry about, just use one of the stalls, but don't forget to sit down, you're a girl now. I'll be here all the time.' There were a couple of women in there already, and I felt like bolting straight out again, but Alex held my hand and pushed me into one of the stalls. I sat down, sweating and feeling like I was going to throw up. I held my head in my hands and swore to myself I was going to tell them it was all off when I got out of here. I sat there for a while and then heard Alex through the door saying, 'Jamie, are you OK?' I stood up, a bit unsteady on my feet, smoothed down my skirt and opened the door.

Alex stood outside, smiling and held out her hand again. She led me across to the basins and whispered, 'Wash your hands and freshen your lipstick like we taught you this afternoon.'

I was in a daze by now and automatically did as she told me. Two loud Aussie girls came in and glanced at us, but walked straight into the same cubicle and we heard the unmistakable sound of kissing from inside. I was shocked and looked at Alex just shrugged, stuck her tongue out and made an obvious licking motion. I wanted to laugh but managed to stifle it and grabbed Alex's arm and walked back out into the restaurant. By the time I got back to the table, I had forgotten all about pulling out of it all.

The rest of the dinner went well and as I relaxed I began to feel more and more confident in my new persona. One thing did worry me about tomorrow and that was if I had to speak. Alex had told me to forget about speaking as Nin would be there to sort that out, but I wanted to know if I had to, was there anything that I could do to sound a little more feminine.

She thought for a bit and said, 'There's not much you can do about the pitch of your voice, that takes a lot of practice and time to change. Men tend to talk in a more monotone voice, hold their head straight and vary the loudness of their voice for emphasis. You'll hear women raising and lowering the pitch of their voices for emphasis and speaking more quietly and more precisely than men, and we move our heads more as we talk. If you have to say anything, speak quietly, act a bit shy and lean towards whoever you're speaking to. Don't try to sound like you think a woman would. That won't work. Try to vary the pitch of your voice a little and be more animated when you speak. The best advice I can give is, don't speak unless it's a matter of life and death.'

I tried to do as Alex suggested, to the general amusement of the others. It was strange but learning about being a woman was also teaching me things about being a man too.

One of the waiters came across and whispered something to Alex. She grinned broadly and said, 'Ladies, it seems we have some admirers. The waiter said that the group of guys at the bar think we're lovely and want to buy us a drink.'

Nin and Areeya turned to look, but I hissed, 'What? Tell them no.'

Areeya said, 'They look alright, why not?'

I squeaked, 'No, you can't, you're mad.'

Nin smiled, waggled her fingers at them and said, 'It might be fun.'

'No, no, no,' I said as Alex waved to the waiter and said something in Thai.

'Has she said no?' I asked Nin.

Nin said with a frown, 'Miss Alex say yes we would love to have a drink with them.'

'Noooo, she can't, I mean we can't, I mean, I can't.' I was babbling now.

The others burst out laughing and Nin grinned widely and said, 'I joking, Miss Jamie. Miss Alex say we flattered but unable to accept their invitation.'

Areeya and Alex were laughing so much they were crying, and Nin was trying not to laugh.

'I hate you all,' I said. I turned to look at the group and they all raised their glasses to us in a kind of salute. A few seconds later one of them stood up and walked across to our table.

'Shit, shit, one of them is coming over.' I was almost fainting by now.

'Good evening, you gorgeous ladies.' He was huge; tall, broad-shouldered and spoke with a strong Australian accent. 'My name's Shane. I know you said no, and forgive us being so pushy, but is there any way we could entice you to have just one drink with us tonight?'

Alex smiled back at him as I stared down at the table. 'Well, that's very kind of you,' she said, 'but you see it's my friend Jamie's last night on the island for a while, she's leaving tomorrow and it's really up to her. What do you think, Jamie?'

I heard Areeya snigger and felt Nin trying not to laugh. What I really thought was that I would kill Alex when we got back to the flat, very slowly and painfully.

I knew Shane was looking at me but I shook my head. 'Jamie is it?' I heard him say, 'are you sure I can't change your mind?' I summoned up all my courage and looked up at him, expecting him to spot me as a man straight away and start shouting. Instead, he smiled broadly and repeated what he said.

I took a deep breath, tilted my head and said as quietly as I could, 'Thanks, Shane, but I have a long day travelling tomorrow. Maybe some other time?'

He nodded, 'I hope you didn't mind me trying. Have a safe trip tomorrow Jamie, and goodnight to all of you.'

He retreated back to the others with a chorus of goodnights from Alex and Areeya. I slumped back in my chair and said, 'I want to go home, now.'

'Well, that wasn't so bad was it?' Said Alex, as I glowered at her.

'That was mean, Alex,' I said.

'Look, it proved that you can carry this off didn't it?'

'Maybe,' I muttered.

We headed back to the apartment, said goodnight to Nin who would meet us in the morning ready for the ferry trip. I was still seething when we got back to the apartment, and I threw myself down on a chair on the balcony. Alex sat on one of the other chairs whilst Areeya came and sat sideways on my lap, wrapping her arms around me. 'Jamie, Alex would never have let anything happen to you. You must know that, and neither would I. It was a compliment to you.'

'How do you figure that out?' I said, still mad.

'You were doing so well, coping with everything. What we did this afternoon, going out in public. You were dealing with it so easily, it was just a bit of fun.'

She leant in and gave me a kiss on the lips. I felt her lipstick slide across mine, and with a start, I remembered how I was dressed. It felt odd, me kissing her while wearing lipstick, but I felt the familiar stirrings of an erection as she kissed me. Alex came and stood behind me, and began to nuzzle my neck with her lips, her hands slipping under my blouse. 'I'm sorry,' she whispered into my ear, 'do you forgive me?'

I nodded as Areeya by now had her tongue in my mouth. She was kissing me with increasing fervour and I could feel my erection pushing against her bum as she sat on my lap. Alex was now nibbling my ear as my hands sought Areeya's breasts beneath her loose top. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were already hard as I tweaked them between my fingers.

She moaned a little and broke her kiss with me and moved her attention to Alex who now had her hands on my breasts inside my blouse. I obviously couldn't feel anything, but it felt incredibly erotic to have her playing with my bra. I dimly realised that my bra wasn't an expression that I thought I would ever say.

Areeya got up off my lap, pulled her blouse over her head and straddled me, hitching her skirt up and pulling down her knickers, in one graceful movement. My wrap around skirt had fallen away to each side and I could feel my cock straining against the tight knickers I was wearing. Alex moved round and tugged them down, releasing my cock. Alex grabbed it and guided me into Areeya's sopping pussy, and she sighed as I penetrated her and then began to bounce up and down on me. Alex stood just to one side, and I saw her take out her phone and began to film. Areeya was kneading her breasts with her hands and groaning as she started to move around on my cock, side to side and then up and down.

'God, this is so hot. Jamie, suck her nipples.'

I fastened onto one nipple with my lips and I could feel the slippery lipstick against the hard nub. I looked up and saw Alex kissing Areeya before going back to filming the scene. I felt Areeya tense as her orgasm approached and I felt her pussy tighten and then she groaned, falling forwards onto my shoulder. Areeya stood up and dropped to her knees, taking my cock into her warm mouth and she began licking and sucking me. I could feel I was close as Areeya was now using her hands as well as her mouth on my eager cock. My climax was sudden and I came inside Areeya's mouth, hearing her splutter as I filled her mouth. She stood up and as I watched she kissed Alex, my cum dripping from her lips as Alex sucked it into her mouth.

Areeya dropped to the floor and Alex pushed me down so that I was laying on Areeya with my nose right next to her pussy. I pushed my tongue deep into Areeya and her juices covered my face. We stayed like that for a while, Areeya gently sucking my cock, whilst I licked and bathed Areeya's pussy, until my face was wet and slippery.

Alex seemed to have disappeared until I heard her voice again. 'Get up you two. Areeya, I want to watch you fuck Jamie so I've brought your little toy with me.'

I looked up and there stood Alex with Areeya's strap-on in her hands. She was leering and I could see she was going to enjoy this. Areeya stood up and I watched, almost bewitched as she stepped into the harness and strapped it on. I had watched Areeya fuck Sam with this and had dreamt afterwards that Areeya was chasing me down the strip, wearing this same prosthetic cock and now I was going to feel its power. I wasn't scared, but I wondered how it would compare with a real cock.

Areeya stood over me, the rubber cock sticking straight out from her groin looked alarmingly big. 'Get it nice and wet first, Jamie,' growled Alex, her voice sounding hoarse with anticipation. I got to my knees and looking up into Areeya's eyes, I slipped my lips over the cock. It felt huge in my mouth, and I gagged as it stuck in my throat. I took it out and tried to spit onto it, but all the moisture had vanished from my mouth and all I could do was run my tongue around the tip. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Alex was filming this on her iPhone and that gave me an extra thrill. Areeya started moving the cock in and out and I didn't like the taste of the rubber.