All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 16'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Job!

This continues to be my favorite series on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this series

This is one of Literotica’s best series. This chapter? Loved Chad’s cock-deprived mum sort of coming on to him, then the woman on the nude beach not doing anything for them... and then the super hot spontaneous gay foursome on the beach. Hope the woman was watching: that’s what real sex is all about!

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301almost 6 years ago

I really thought the first time another person would have been added to the mix would have been at the frat house, but this works, too. It still might happen. Another great chapter. The exhibitionism is a nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot Chapter...

I'm not sure why, but this group sex made me very uncomfortable. I love Chad & Scott being together exclusively to much to enjoy the group sex! It scared me!!! No planning, no talking, no boundaries! It was really Hot, but it worries me, they both seemed to enjoy getting it on with different partners just a little bit to much! Even though they did it together kind of, it almost always opens new doors, and causes some doubt or hurt feelings after its all over with! It is unnatural to enjoy someone else making your partner moan!!! It will be interesting to see if it changes, weakens, strengthens, the relationship. Hope it all works out for them, because things are now forever changed, hopefully not for the worse!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow... sex on the beach

l have to say that even though sex on a beach is somewhat cliché... you wrote it so well, gave great detail and a believable line of action, .. it was awesome, love your story so far, just found it 2 days ago and have been devouring your tale of Scott and Chad's self discovery hungrily.... thank you for your story.....

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous!

I’m glad you’re enjoying it... welcome! I always love to hear that people are binge-reading it. To me, there’s no greater compliment than when readers want to know what happens next. I hope you like the later chapters too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nude Beach Fun

Great bit but one small detail: Middle Eastern Boy would almost certainly be cut unless he wasn't a Moslem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot, Hot Chapter

The group sex on the beach was so good. This series just keeps getting better. More surprises. More hot sex. Keep it up. cp

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Another hot hot chapter!

Another hot hot chapter with beach AND group sex - yes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous