Cocklust Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surfer Boy patted the beach towel beneath him. "What are you waiting for?" he asked. "Lie down. Make yourselves comfortable."

Chad and I slowly sat down. I didn't know what to expect. Do we touch these guys? Or do we wait for them to touch us? Or do we just focus on each other? I just knew that once we did something here, there'd be no going back.

Before we could say anything, Middle Eastern Boy went down on me, while Surfer Boy went down on Chad. I flinched with surprise, then did the only thing I could think of: I leaned toward Chad and started making out with him.

It was a weird sensation at first, getting both my face and my dick sucked at the same time. But I got used to it really fucking fast. Chad started breathing heavily, though he tried to hide it, which I knew meant he was into it.

As we kept making out, I realized the other boys weren't being serviced at all. I took Chad's hand and guided it to Middle Eastern Boy's cock. Chad started stroking him, while I reached over and played with Surfer Boy's balls.

Middle Eastern Boy's head bobbed up and down, faster and faster, and I felt my body start to tense up. I was afraid of cumming too soon, so I signaled him to go slow. But Middle Eastern Boy was having none of it: he kept sucking me like his life depended on it. I looked into Chad's eyes, half-expecting him to tell me what to do. He just looked back at me and smiled.

I resisted the urge as long as I could, but it didn't take long before I just couldn't hold back. I felt my balls start pumping cum through my anatomy. Middle Eastern Boy took his mouth off my cock, and not a moment too soon. A split second later, a jet shot across my chest. Then came another, followed by a third.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as I felt my orgasm reach its height, then slowly subside. The other boys stopped what they were doing to watch. As soon as the last bit of cum was out of me, my whole lower body twitched.

"Mm," Chad said as he gave me another kiss. "Looks like you liked that."

"Holy shit yes," I said. Chad had known about my fetish all along, and I was thrilled that he'd finally let me indulge it. I wanted to return the favor, but Chad decided to tease me instead.

"Go ahead," he said. "You know you want him."

"Say what?"

Chad pointed to Middle Eastern Boy. "Don't you owe him?" he asked.

Middle Eastern Boy seemed as surprised as I was. "Well," he said, "I mean...." But I never let him finish his sentence. I just got on all fours, grabbed his dick, and guided it into my mouth. I ran my tongue around his cockhead, the same way I'd always done with Chad. "Oh shit...."

Middle Eastern Boy tasted different from what I was used to. He was also uncut-- which struck me as unusual-- so I had some extra skin in my mouth. His pubes were a velvety black, and they were quite a bit thicker than Chad's. But I wasn't exactly complaining.

"Yeah," Chad said as he re-positioned his body. "Keep working that dick...."

I just did as I was ordered. I made a lot of noisy slurps in the process, but I couldn't help it; the penis in front of me was just that good.

I noticed a familiar feeling behind me. I immediately knew what it was: Chad was pressing his boner against my hole. My first thought was that he was just fucking with me, because after all, we hadn't brought any lube. But then I heard Surfer Boy rummage through a bag, and a few seconds later, I felt a cool liquid on my ass. The next thing I knew, Chad was easing his way into me.

I now had dicks in both ends of my body. I'd never felt anything like it, even in all of our dildo play. I savored the feeling of Chad's rod up my cunt, while I tasted Middle Eastern Boy's shaft against my tongue. It took a few seconds to get into a rhythm, but once I did, it was glorious.

I wanted to pleasure Chad in particular, so I clamped down my sphincter, and I gyrated my ass back and forth. He reacted exactly the way I hoped, with one of his soft groans. He grabbed my hips and shoved me against his cock.

Surfer Boy just sat back and watched. He played with himself a little, but mostly he just licked his lips. It must've been a helluva sight, seeing me get spit-roasted between those two studs.

Finally Surfer Boy got up, and he put on a condom. From the corner of my eye, I saw him walk up to Chad. A second later, I felt Chad's dick respond as Surfer Boy invaded his ass. I couldn't see much, but I knew exactly what was happening.

With that, we started fucking in a three-man train. I'd seen this in a million pornos, and I'd imagined it more times than I could count, but I couldn't believe it was actually happening. I wanted to know how it felt for Chad, since he was both topping and bottoming at the same time; but I was so preoccupied that I didn't say a word. I probably would've cum right then, if I hadn't already emptied my balls.

Middle Eastern Boy pulled out of my mouth, and he walked around to Surfer Boy. A few seconds later, the guys' rhythms shifted again as we became a four-man train. Chad kept jackhammering me, and I could also sense the other guys pounding away behind him. I wanted to service all of them, but in that position, I couldn't. I just stayed on my hands and knees and enjoyed the ride.

Chad leaned down and started kissing my neck. I turned my head, and we started making out. As we did, I saw the other guys start kissing too. The thrusts gradually died down as we all slobbered over each other. Eventually our anal train came apart: Surfer Boy pulled out of Chad, Middle Eastern Boy pulled out of Surfer Boy, and Chad pulled out of me.

I whispered into Chad's ear. "How do you want to finish?"

"However you want, baby," he said.

We looked over at the other guys. Middle Eastern Boy locked eyes with Chad, and Surfer Boy locked eyes with me. None of us needed to say a word.

I went to the other guys' supplies. I realized they must've meant to have sex all along, if they'd brought this stuff to the beach. Of course, they might've just meant to keep it to themselves. But even so....

Chad laid down on the towel, and Middle Eastern Boy got in position above him. Surfer Boy took off his condom, and he laid down next to Chad. I put on a condom of my own-- the first I'd worn since Chad and I started dating-- and I lubed up Surfer Boy's hole.

Finally I pushed forward, and I started fucking Surfer Boy. Middle Eastern Boy did the same with Chad.

"Oh fuck," Chad gasped. "Fuck, that dick feels so good...."

Surfer Boy was groaning and writhing too. I reached down and started stroking his cock. As I did it, I looked over to watch Chad get reamed. There was something weirdly hot about seeing my man get pounded by someone else.

Chad seemed to feel the same way. He watched my cock slide in and out of Surfer Boy's ass. He reached over, took my hand, and brought it to his mouth. Then he started sucking my fingers one by one.

"Yeah," Surfer Boy said, "oh shit...." I felt his sphincter spasm, and before I could react, he was cumming. A few ropes went shooting all over his chest.

That seemed to send Chad over the edge. He took his free hand and jerked himself off. He threw his head back, and I saw his muscles start to roil. Then a bunch of jizz splattered out of his cock.

"Oh Jesus!" he yelled.

Middle Eastern Boy wasn't far behind him. He let out a loud grunt, and he shoved his cock deep into Chad's ass. Of course I couldn't actually see his cum, but I could definitely see the look on his face, which told me all I needed to know.

Last but not least, it was my turn. I was so horned up that I knew I could shoot at least one more load. I kept on pounding Surfer Boy, though I hadn't let go of Chad's hand the whole time. Then, finally, I felt my balls contracting.

I thrust into Surfer Boy one last time as euphoria spread through my body. I found myself moaning involuntarily as I filled up my condom. Then I collapsed on top of Surfer Boy, and I tried to catch my breath. Between my three sex partners, two orgasms, and one helluva fetish, I was over the moon.

I started hearing applause in the distance. At first I thought the other beachgoers had seen us, though we weren't all that visible, thanks to the boulders beside us. Then I realized the commotion was above us.

"Holy shit," Chad said as he stared at his old overlook. A half-dozen people were clapping and cheering from the top of the cliff.

I felt a pang of fear, and I hoped no cops had seen us. I also hoped those guys hadn't taken any pictures. But the more I thought about it, the hotter the situation seemed. Our audience was pretty friendly, and they seemed to like what they'd seen. So I forced myself to stop worrying, and I went along with it.

I shrugged, smiled, and waved. Then I took Chad's hand again, and the two of us took a bow. One voice even hollered for us to do an encore. We just humored him and acted coy, because we didn't want to push our luck. Deep down, though, I couldn't help thinking how much I'd enjoyed this. I badly wanted an encore myself; and judging by Chad's raging boner, it looked like he did too.

To be continued....

12