All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 21'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Best chapter yet? Either way I loved it. I like how he’s getting his sister Amy to help sort out the whole Johan fiasco. (And how he got revenge on the slut, Hannah, who left the note on his door for being too loud. Nice touch!)

uniliveuniliveover 5 years ago

Thank you for another great chapter. Loved the hot phone sex. Can't wait to read what you're gonna write next. I only follow two or three stories and yours is one of them!

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301over 5 years ago

I am so happy after reading this chapter because I wasn't sure how long they would be on shaky ground. Now that they're focusing on the present and not the past, I am optimistic about their future... for now... because we've seen how their relationship can regress when things get too out of sync between them.

Besides that, the other thing I take away from this chapter is how Amy has stepped up and become so supportive. I wish we all had someone like that in our lives. I loved seeing that. Another great chapter in a wonderful story.

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks guys— I love that you’re all so into it! I’m also excited for you to see what happens next... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next one

I neeeed to know what happens next!! When will the next one come out??

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor

Soon! I’m working on it now and hope to have it finished this weekend. Literotica usually takes a few days to publish, so hopefully you’ll see it sometime next week?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Whew! Hot is back!

Good chapter. Loved the hot phone sex. Look forward to a real reunion. cp

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

I'm now enjoying the story a little better now that they have talked things through thou I'm sure they may not be completely out the woods.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous