All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 28'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FUN AND EXCITING CHAPTER *****

These two are my favorite characters on Lit. I love that they Trust each other, and Love each other enough to keep the sexual experimentation, and the Hot Sex between them fresh and new!!

I was a bit bothered in all honesty, about what felt like, at least initially some disrespect being shown from Scott towards Chad!

I don't claim to understand the excitement produced for some by the Dom/Sub sex stuff. I know this was very mild compared to much of what goes on in this genre. It is not my preference, and I was uncertain how to feel about it! It seems like a very fine line to try and walk!! And where does it end?

I hope if they continue to play like this that they establish some guidelines, and safe words! Chad seemed to really get off on being dominated by Scott! So in this instance it seemed to bring both partners the new pleasure they were looking for! Having said that, I am hoping that this Awesome story is not going to become another BDSM story now that this new door has opened!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Twenty eight chapters in and still going strong!

I don’t know how the author keeps it up: still as fresh as ever, hot and brilliantly written. (Nice that older sister Amy got some cock... but somehow I can’t imagine her Tinder hook up was as hot as Scott and Chad’s fuck session!)

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301about 5 years ago

I guess if there was a time for them to try bondage, it would be when they are releasing their pent-up sexual tension in order to make it feel as intense as possible. If they continue with this, then Chad should get his turn to be the dominant one, and they could also safely incorporate other things from the BDSM world that hopefully don't get too extreme, but I'm probably getting ahead of myself. Seeing how their summer plays out should be really interesting now that they will both be pursuing their dreams while openly together. Nice job.

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerabout 5 years ago
Love it!

Great writing and a great story. I look forward to each installment.

briacon429briacon429about 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!

Greenvillerunner, I don’t think I’ve seen comments from you before. I’d love to hear more about what you think, good or bad!

To all of you, I know I’ve said this before, but I love seeing you debate what these boys should be doing. The next chapter is well underway, so I’m hoping to get it done soon. And hopefully you guys like it as much we you’ve liked this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great writing

Love these 2 characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Don't really like the BDSM stuff but still gave it a five. And the earlier parts at Amy's graduation were lots of fun. Trying to be quiet, etc but still getting it on. cp

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61over 2 years ago

Very, Very HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous