All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 33'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love these characters!

Can’t wait for what’s next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Aargh... you can’t leave it like that!

Thirty three chapters in and you’ve still got the readers hooked. Top work once again from briacon429!

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301over 4 years ago

So it's gonna be like that, briacon, you mischievous temptress? The cliffhanger of all cliffhangers, 33 chapters in the making, and THIS is what's happening. Alright.... OK.... Cool cool cool. I can actually see Chad saying "yes" out of love and faith, or him saying "no" out of fear over how his parents' marriage was towards the end and not wanting to mess with the good thing they already have. Obviously, I'm pulling for the former, but we'll see what twists and turns you have for us. Regardless, well done, once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really‽?!

This cliffhanger is killing me!!!

briacon429briacon429over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!

I promise you’ll find out what happens! That scene is already written, so I just need to finish the rest of the chapter. Fingers crossed that it doesn’t take me too long....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes!

I started reading this story a while ago and I thought you'd stopped writing it!!

Really nice surprise to find out you continued!

wawferwawferover 4 years ago
Amazing!

Im dying! This was an ingenious placement of a cliffhanger. I cant wait till you update

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hey Briacon, any update?

briacon429briacon429over 4 years agoAuthor

Yes! Chapter 34 is almost done... working on the last few edits now. Stay tuned!

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 4 years ago

Another Five! (only because there aren't 6s or 7s or....).

It was another great chapter in this wonderful romance. The hot sex just keeps happening (thank you) and once again you've added some suspense. Love your writing.

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago

It just gets better and better. Thanks for what has been a beautiful love story. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Great Story, but not sure what is going to happen with Chad's answer to Scott's question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous