All Comments on 'Cockolding Dad'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Se repite las cosas varias veces

jneric2691jneric2691over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story! Can't wait for the next one!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Sadly didn't much care for it. The swapping kinda ruined it for me I'll admit, just the swapping between families wasn't my cup of tea. The story was okay but not great either. Sorry, usually love Soul71 stories but this one just didn't hit for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not into all the swapping. Some may like it, just not me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Not sure why they changed there mind about saying the kid was Mavericks. Her instantly getting a sperm donor seemed weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. We look forward to the next chapter.

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 2 years ago

Very good story line . Sexy but not overtly so and all of the interracial acts added and level of excitement but the righting was excellent and kept you reading it was just a good story .

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the beginning of the story at the doctor, figuring out that he got a vasectomy 15 years ago. Great set up and premise.

Then she went to the friend's house to complain, makes sense, who just casually dropped that she was fucking her son, the dad was fucking their daughter and so Gloria should fuck her son Andrew to get a new baby that may look like Mav. Gloria hardly hesitated before she was convinced.

It was just such a disconnect, such a hard turn with zero lead in that it was difficult to suspend disbelief for the rest of the story. I could never just lose myself in the rest of the story.

There were other parts I liked, getting with Sofia, getting with Angie, even a little revenge on the ex who dumped the son etc but that initial decision as well as the somewhat stereotypical, overly cocky black football player with no care about mom or sister enjoying the incestuous sex and him changing his ways with minimal interaction, as well as the ending of dad dies and they get millions, "as long as they kept it under a million a month" was said a couple times. So it ends them rich and not even needing to work, the 2 families seem on the road towards free range between all of them, all together felt a bit heavy handed.

I gave it 3*, I didn't hate it but I have read much better stories by this author.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Enjoyable read. Look forward to more of this story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story as usual. Was just last night wondering when soul71 would be submitting the next Hit! 5 BIG STARS again!

rumplemintyrumplemintyover 2 years ago

Another great addition!! Thank you!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Terrific story, can't wait for more!

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

did veronica want andrew?

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 2 years ago

Please don't stop it here

Bigells79Bigells79over 2 years ago

Brilliant story i loved it and i can't wait for the next chapter.

Intersect_MakerIntersect_Makerover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story it really was one of your best. You added a lot of depth to this story in terms of character background which I really appreciate and helps immerse into it. I understand if this was a one-shot because you did cover off most what is needed to be seen. But I really hope there's more to the story especially for Andrew, his three women and hopefully maybe Veronica which thought I saw an implied spark.

tld1227tld1227over 2 years ago

I liked the story for the most part I think it is worth five stars. Like some of the others I not into the the swapping much. But the story is top notch can't wait to get more.

Thanks.

DomidaneDomidaneover 2 years ago

I liked everything about this story except of sharing gloria with others and the same goes to andrew. If they both love each other why would they want to sleep with others. Threesomes are fine. But the bit where gloria went with angie’s husband to their room felt like some swinging/cuckold story. Just my opinion.

I love your work. Keep writing.

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Please do a 2nd chapter

SoldierBoy1_SoldierBoy1_over 2 years ago

Only read to page 5. Lost all interest when it started to verge towards group sex (ruins incest for me; especially if they say they only want each other. And then abruptly wants some strange? f*** off). I think the story should have been broken into two parts, one half romance/cuckold with interest in incest/seduction fleshed out more and vague promises with Angie's family/others, and the other half bringing in the group. 2 stars

sd518sd518over 2 years ago

Wonderful Story

I enjoyed the story very much and hope you have more to come. It would make an amazing second half and I'm sure it would be an amazing read.

DarthZack566DarthZack566over 2 years ago

Why is it every story that you do is a story that I love.

Blue90aBlue90aover 2 years ago

This is a well put together story. Thank you.

DaikkennDaikkennover 2 years ago

You ended this very we but I enjoyed the story so much and the characters I’d love a 5,10or 15 yrs down the road story did Andrew and Sophi marry did Andrew and Gloria have a ever lasting love with Sophi joining the family? Just things I’m curious about because I was so enthralled by your writing I don’t want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this wonderful story. I think Aunt Veronica be next.

DicKasoloDicKasoloover 2 years ago

Another great story from a great author as of now. Hope 4 part 2 & more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would to read more of this story of yours!!

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 2 years ago

A great story, well written, awesome plot & a "sort of" good ending, but maybe there is more to follow ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope there will be more.

Sophia and Andrew getting married and she got pregnant as well.

Mom, son and Sophia love and live together...

One of the best stories. I simply love it.

Greetings from Germany.

Keep healthy and please please keep on writing ...

Rocky210Rocky210over 2 years ago

I don't usually read cockculd stories, and still won't read willing cockculks, but this was well written and lots of fun. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really like this story. Feel it needs at least one more chapter to finish it out. Like maybe a marriage and some mom, new wife threesomes and maybe another pregnancy..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

77 million plus interest. Shittttt

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 years ago

"Doing some quick math, calculating the interest on their money would make in a month with the low 2.5% rate."

You hear that? That's me laughing, knowing I'd get NEGATIVE interest rates, if my bank account held more than 200.000 €...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not your normal cuckold story. Lots of neat twists and turns. Angie and Sophie involvement. Brett still needs "training" - will Angie and Sophie now be able to teach him? Use video of Andrew and others as "teaching" aids?

Like others, I'd like to see the next chapters. Do Sophie and Andrew attend college? How to the relationships grow, etc.

Well done!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/8/2022) Nicely done. This was an enjoyable read. But a bit harsh though. A 22cal bouncing in his skull tearing through Greymatter? I would have preferred keeping him alive knowing he'd been cucked and his wifey impregnated. But hey..., that me.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 years ago

Well written story. The plot and the writing are better than the sex scenes, to be frank. I wasn't a fan of Gloria wanting to use "fuck cards" - it just didn't feel like it was built up enough for that to feel real. If maybe there'd been more about wanting to sow her oats, or if there'd been some long-simmering attraction that was talked about. It just felt really out of nowhere. Still - 5 stars for the writing and the plot.

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

Well done overall, until Gloria using a fuck card with Marcus was introduced, it added nothing to the story and in fact reduced its impact significantly. If Marcus had been the father he should of been in that relationship of theirs he should of been the one to school Bret not Andrew. One should not be rewarded for shitty or incompetent behavior and Gloria can definitely be viewed as a reward. It does not play with what was expressed by Gloria in Maverick cheating on her why would she want to. The idea does not play with the relationship. Andrew is having what he has because of HIMSELF and the person he is, how he treats the women. He is not fucking them he is loving them and they know it. Marcus was a fuck pure and simple and because of that makes no sense to the story line. Neither Marcus or Bret were able to provide what Andrew could and can. So Andrew has three women in love with him. Please come up with an alternate version of that, just because Angela and Gloria have a relationship does not MEAN Marcus is is now involved because they have a relationship. The fuck card is Angie's NOT Angie and Marcus.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Gloria creating and using a fuck card totally changed the story, for the worse. It had nothing to do with the plot line except to make Gloria a slut. All the repeated talk about how Andrew admired and made love to the women and that is what made him so much better than previous lovers and then Gloria goes off to just fuck some guy. Completed at odds with everything else in this story. 13 pages and that was my takeaway. You purposefully ruined an otherwise romantic story.....

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

I agree with the last three commenters on Gloria using the "fuck card"; but I was glad there wasn't a description of their union other than she felt it was good. Other than that it was still a very interesting story. 5 stars despite the little speed bump.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Brilliant storyline but I wasn’t really impressed when you introduced the stupid bloody fuck card that just about ruined the story. For me this story far from over there’s still too many unanswered questions. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

Well done, a beautifully crafted plotline well written.

I agree with the earlier commentators that Gloria's use of the 'fuck card' was detrimental to the plot and scan of the story. The bigoted reaction of the grandfather is stereotypical of how middle America is viewed by the rest of the world.

I hope that we will see further adventures in the lives of Andrew, Gloria and Sophia, in the near future.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

Pretty good story, but can it be cuckolding if the man is dead?

ryantrixryantrixover 1 year ago

Too bad about the swinging part..

Maybe you can add the swinger tag

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting. But I have to agree with the majority too many open questions still to be answered. My thoughts are you need to elaborate and extend this story. I for one would like to know how many children were brought into the world by Andrew and Gloria Sophia?Angie? Others?

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story but agree that it needs more chapters as has been said too Manny unanswered questions and paths that could be followed.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story, just like everything that Soul71 has written. I don't have an issue with the use of "fuck cards", how was Andrew and Angie supposed to be intimate together, she was not a cheater, she loved Marcum, so this was a interesting way to introduce the sexual relationship between Angie and Andrew. I thought that Gloria using a fuck card to fuck Marcum was not a true use of one of her fuck cards, I thought that it was more a sort of thank you to him for allowing the sex to continue between her son and his wife.

I do agree that this story went to Gloria and Andrew fucking awfully quick with a whole lot of build up, but then I figure that Soul could have made this into a story with several parts, where he could be more deliberate with his building up of the plot.

I did find it funny that Gloria talked to Andrew about working, you give me $70 million straight up and I will never put on a work uniform ever again, I do not care it I am 20 or 50 years old, I would be so done with the rat race of working.

Would absolutely love to see a part 2 to this story, but is that feasible when I also want to see Soul71 continue to work on Porn Star Family, Spellbound, Inheritance, Pharoah's Curse and of course Soul Food, all stories that I check for new parts several times a week

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

It was a very good story,,, the only thing that sent it back for me being a 5⭐️ story is that you put mom and her friend along with the gf together for a lesbian fling. Yet I thought that mom truly loved and cared for her son ,,, yet also tossing in the fuck cards sent that off

4⭐️ story for me

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

Andrew is more cuckold than his father

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

2nd time reading this one. Enjoyed the story, sex scenes were written well, as usual. The (semi) swinger aspect didn't do that much for me. I half expected you to drop the fuck card mechanic and just blend the families altogether. Milk chocolate is the best chocolate, after all 😉 // couple of holes or oversights... with the large settlement and the inheritance from Margie's husband, I think you meant to say spending less than a million a year, not a month. // And Mav's company probably would have tried to settle for a lot less, especially since Mav and Margie are dead. So no longer employed. Probably a lot of legalese in the real world involved. // The racist Eli thing felt like a cheap shot, wasn't needed in the story, honestly. // The biggest one plotwise to me was the relationship between Andrew and Sophia. Maybe I glanced over it, but does Andrew love Sophia? Or is it onesided? If the latter: poor Sophia. Knowing she'll always be the side piece. Some sort of sister-wife situation would serve all three of them better, imho.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

i have a big problem with this story, cuz your central mechanism of needing to sleep one more time with her husband makes no ever-lovin' sense! how can she possibly think he'd believe the child was his?! He's had a vasectomy for fifteen years! Of course it's not his! The only thing she'd accomplish would be for her husband to admit to the vasectomy. So i read on, figuring that issue would be resolved somehow. You just conveniently killed off the title character and his "whore". Sure glad gloria's son didn't hear the bile coming out of her mouth at the casket- it would have turned his stomach! I foolishly read the whole thing. I got off once early on in the proceedings, so i thank you for that. I'm still befuddled at the cuckold ruse. Maybe you saw it, too, and swept that under the rug by killing them off. Way too convenient. I do like the heat you bring to your sex scenes- super hot!

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

"She wanted her son eager and willing to be hers and hers alone" - Slut moms are NOT a turn on. She was just as bad as her husband fucking all those people beside her son. Just another cheating slut....

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I get its your story but did you have to bring in the other people and did you have to bring in another kink in a mom and son incest that's not a turn on actually most people don't even like that for all you did was take away from the original plot line it makes her getting pregnant with her son a mute point cause the story was no longer about them

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

What I mean by other kink is the interracial sex while it's not that big of a deal normally don't lead your readers believing 1 thing then throw something entirely different into the mix you led us to believe this was just a mom and son incest story that's what we clicked on to read about then you suddenly brought others into it and added interracial sex in it with no warning at all to most of us that's just turn off we didn't click on the story to read that we clicked on the story to read about mom and son incest

Brandon11Brandon117 months ago
Cuckolding Dad

I enjoyed this story and hope for more chapters. I would love to see him marry his girlfriend and have children with her and his mother and for Angie to actually get with child from him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am disappointed at the ending frankly. We should have gotten a little more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was hesitant to read this at first as I'm not a fan of the whole cuckolding thing. But when I learned it was about getting revenge on a cheating scumbag, I couldn't resist diving in. And I was quickly hooked. Turned out to be far more enjoyable that I thought. Always nice when I get pleasantly surprised; a rarity these days.

That husband really is a piece of work. Cheating on his wife for so long, lying to her, then to have the audacity to ask his son to keep an eye on her because he thinks SHE might be cheating. I mean, just, wow. What a fucking loser. This guy deserves to be cucked in all honesty. And lose everything. Cheating scum. He and his whore sure got their comeuppance in the end.

Sophia certainly is a handful, and I'm not talking about her C-cups. But damn what I wouldn't give for a girlfriend like that (minus the fucking her dad and brother, of course). They say never stick your dick in crazy, but what if I like a bit of crazy!? As long as it's not TOO crazy ;)

That double murder and suicide by Margie's husband was brutal and cold. While I can understand his pain and anger, that was an extreme reaction, especially the way he killed his wife. Well I suppose that's the consequences for their cruel, selfish actions. Still... damn.

Angie ripping into her son with cold, hard truths about sex. I hope he learns well from those wise words. Many could learn from them.

I think there was a bit too much sharing at the end. Like, right after getting pregnant with her son's child and she's all over the moon, she's then like "when can I fuck other people now?" That just felt really off to me. Left a sour taste in my mouth. I can get the rest of them fucking, to an extent, because it feels like there is a strong connection there, but Gloria fucking other people when there's no love between her and her partner just didn't fit. Kind of ruined it a bit for me. At the very least I thought Gloria would be the most against fucking someone else given how much she cared for her son, but apparently not. A very weird direction that took, for me at least.

Anyway, it appears there is much of this story to be told. What happened to Celest? That was kind of left dangling. And of course we want to see more about how their life is going now, what with all that money and stuff. Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story. When is the next part coming out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story. News flash. some moms ad sons fuck. it is never spoken of but it does happen especually single moms and sons who are adult sons's

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i know for a fact some Moms and adult sons fuck.its kept hush hush/ and their fqther's know because some fathers have ED and can't fuck/ the fathers would rather the son take care of her rather than her cheating

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

loved the story

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

This was really nice to read. Not too long. Although I kinda would've liked to have read about his mom and Marcum while Andrew was busy with Angie.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

would've preferred no other men touch Gloria, or Sophia so Andrew could lay sole claim to them. just personal preference.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would love to see a sequel to this or even a remake with a different ending like Maverick getting feminised and forced to be the nanny for ALL the future rugrats. I mean since he didn't want anymore and got himself secretly snipped, should only be right he be punished by helping to take care of the baby boom while wearing a sissy version of a French maid outfit or a pink tutu dress

linnearlinnear25 days ago

I forgot how good this was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...