Cocks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was seven-thirty when I arrived at Britty's suite. Ashley and Aliyah were already there and talking with Tilda. One of my roommates, Gavin, was having a beer, and talking with Britty and a tall, black guy. I pulled a beer from the fridge and walked over to the three women. Tilda blushed when I said hi to her. Aliyah and Ashley each kissed my cheek and said they were going out for the pizza. Tilda and I stood there in silence.

Finally, Tilda spoke. "Aidan, thanks for agreeing to do this."

"Do what?" I said.

Tilda turned a brighter shade of red. "Oh, I thought that Aliyah said that you agreed to, uh, help me with my thesis."

"Oh, you mean stripping off, and letting you take pictures of my cock?" Tilda couldn't hold my gaze.

I felt I teased her too much. "I'm just kidding. You're a great friend and I'm honored you'd want me in your project. I'm nervous, but cool with it. We've become good friends, at least I think we have."

"We have. I feel more comfortable with you than any other guy and we have great conversations."

"It might be a little weird being naked in front of you."

"Have any of our group seen you naked?" Tilda asked.

I hesitated and said, "Sorta."

"What kind of answer is that?"

I explained how Aliyah caught me.

"She saw you, uh, touching yourself."

I laughed. "I was doing way more than just touching myself. I had an orgasm." Tilda shook her head in amazement as her skin turned pink.

"I can't imagine that," she said.

"Are you trying?"

"What?"

"Trying to imagine what Aliyah saw?"

"Aidan, this is the strangest conversation we ever had. I don't talk about sex with anyone. I'm not sure I'm comfortable talking about it anymore."

I told her we didn't have to. "Can I ask you why you chose this theme?"

"I've had an idea for a while. Look, I'll be explaining everything on Thursday. Would you mind if I waited until then to talk about it?"

"Sure. Who's in?"

"Aliyah's brother is in, along with his roomie. So is Gavin. Ashley is asking Max and Felix."

Max and Felix are my other roomies. I found it interesting that Ashley was asking them. They both had a semi-crush on her. I think she knew that and probably was going to use that to her advantage.

"So, you're half-way there." Tilda nodded. I again noted how deep her blue eyes were. If she chose contacts instead of her red glasses, I doubt if anyone could ever pull their eyes off her face.

"You're staring at me," she said. "Do I have like salsa on my face or something."

"I'm looking at your eyes. They are mesmerizing."

"Mesmerizing! That's not a word I hear often," she said with a short laugh. "And never in context about me."

I grinned. "I'm an English major. Need to show off sometime. Besides, your eyes are mesmerizing."

"Then I'll have to keep you under my spell until the project is done. Now, if I can just have the same effect on other guys." She smiled.

"I'm sure you will fill your quota. It seems to be moving along."

"It's going better than I thought," she said. "I never thought guys would be this cool about it."

"We'll be naked in front of a beautiful woman," I said. "That's pretty sexy."

"You're funny."

"Why do you say that?"

"Calling me mesmerizing and now 'beautiful'." She shook her head in amazement.

"Tilda, you are. I think you have one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. I'm talking in life, in movies, anywhere."

"How many beers have you had, Aidan?" Her cheeks were ablaze.

"This is my first, and it wouldn't matter. Beauty is beauty."

Tilda surprised me by leaning in and kissing my cheek. "Thanks. I appreciate it, even if you're just doing it to be nice." She smiled and turned to go talk with Britty. I caught her arm. "I am telling you the truth. And here's a secret." I leaned in close to her ear. She smelled of soap. "It's very erotic to think I will stand nude in front of you and you will take pictures of my cock. I hope you won't be disappointed."

Tilda's face was crimson. "I, I won't be disappointed." I kissed her cheek. Then, I went over to where Gavin and Aliyah's brother were standing. I introduce myself to Dwayne. "Yeah, my sister told me about you. You're the first one to sign up for this crazy idea."

"Guess so. What do you guys think?" Dwayne said he couldn't say no to his sister and his roommate, Charles, just laughed, and said why not? Gavin said it was kinda' kinky being naked in front of someone like Tilda. I told him about the three other girls being there.

"No shit," Gavin said. "You mean Aliyah will be there? No offence, Dwayne, but she is like the hottest girl on campus."

"I should beat the shit out of you for sayin' that," Dwayne said. He then smiled, "But she's all that."

"Will it be weird for you to be naked in front of her?" Gavin said.

"Don't get any wrong ideas," Dwayne said, "but we have a three-bedroom apartment at home. My parents have one, my twin brothers have the other and Aliyah and I share the third. At this point in our lives, there ain't nothing she hasn't seen."

I recalled Aliyah telling me about having brothers and knowing that they masturbated. I think both Gavin and I wondered if he saw his sister naked as well. I can't speak for Gavin, but that thought sent a rush of blood below my belt.

Ashley and Aliyah returned, carrying boxes of pizza. Right behind them were my other roommates, Max and Felix. Soon some other students from the floor wandered in. While we were eating, a large black guy arrived. Dwayne went to greet him, and then brought him over to introduce him as his roommate, Charles.

Other than thinking about being nude in front of four of my best girl friends, the evening turned out to be like any other college dorm pizza party. There were lots of laughs and storytelling. We broke up around midnight when Ashley pulled me aside.

"Thanks for agreeing to help. Tilda is thrilled."

"Be a first for me," I said. "I hope I don't embarrass myself."

Ashley punched my arm. "From what Aliyah said, you've nothing to be embarrassed about."

I'm sure she could read the surprise on my face. "Girls talk, Aidan. That's what we do. She also confirmed what I thought I saw this morning. Said it was quite a nice package."

"You were telling me these stories about giving blow jobs and, yeah, I got excited. I didn't think you spotted it. Sorry."

"Sorry? For what? Guys have boners. Already knew that. And about noticing? Aidan, that thing was way down your leg. I honestly thought you stuffed a sock or something in there."

"Now I'm beyond embarrassed," I said. "What comes after that--mortified?"

"How about sexy?" said Ashley and gave me a hug. "Can't wait for the live show."

"You're nuts," I said, hugging her.

I walked back to the dorm with my roommates. The topic of our upcoming modeling filled up all the time. By the time we arrived at our suite, we all agreed we were crazy. We also were in unison that it was going to be a sexy adventure.

Over the next few days, we learned that the girls struck out recruiting additional participants. When I brought the subject up with Henry, my co-editor, I thought he was going to faint. He declined using every word for no that was in a thesaurus.

I called Ashely to break the news. "It's just as well," she said. "We have six of you committed. Tilda has decided to re-title it 'A Half-Dozen Cocks.' Having one more would make it uneven. So, we'll see you tomorrow night at seven?" I told her we'd be there.

When I told my roomies that we were down to six instead of twelve, Max expressed relief. "At least I'll end up having the smallest cock out of six and not a dozen." We tried to assure him that no one cared. "God," he said. "I hope it's not true what they say about black guys. I want to be in at least the same ballpark as the rest of you." Although we were roomies, we never saw each other naked. Felix broached the subject in his normal graceless way. "Max, how the hell small are you?"

"When I'm soft, it's about three and a half. Hard it gets to a little over four."

I knew I was considerably more than that. I had read somewhere that the average penis size is around four inches and told that to Max. "I can live with being average. I just don't want to ruin a chance to be with one of the girls at some point."

Gavin told him he already had zero chance of being with any of them, no matter the size of his cock. That led to a round of general abuse among us trying to put each other down. By the time we went to our rooms, I knew I would not be the runt of the litter. I didn't want to admit it, but that had worried me.

On Thursday evening, we all gathered in a small studio at the Fine Arts building. The six guys and four girls sat on stools formed into a circle. Knowing how shy Tilda is, I wondered how she'd handle this situation. To my surprise, she was cool and relaxed. It must be that she was comfortable in her own world--an art studio.

"First, thank you guys for volunteering. This is part one of my senior thesis project. I will do another one next semester." She looked around the room and smiled. "Yes, it's going to be called 'Boobs Plus'. I think you can guess the rest." We laughed, and I chanced a glance at Ashley. She winked.

"Here's the broad context of what I'm trying to show," said Tilda. "In today's society sex is discussed all the time. There is sex all the time--on TV, in the movies, in advertising--you can't get away from it. Then there's the whole politics of sex. Is there discrimination against same-sex partners, homosexuals, transgenders? Can transgender people use the bathroom of their choice, or will they be forced to use the one that corresponds to their birth sex?"

Tilda read our reactions. By the nods, she knew we understood what she meant. Tilda was flushed, but it was with excitement and not embarrassment. "We have sexual harassment in the workplace. Even here at our school, we've had both faculty and administration guilty of sexual harassment. In all but one case, it was a male harassing a female. And the majority of the harassment seemed to center around the guy exposing himself, stroking his cock in front of a woman, or making her touch, suck or fuck his cock. So, cocks are the common theme. For many women, cocks symbolize male dominance. Some women demonize cocks."

Another pause to determine if we were still with her. With nods and murmurs, we let Tilda know she had connected with us. Taking a deep breath, she continued. "In some ways we have the 'Evil Cock'. But that's not all that a cock is. It's not just a symbol of oppression. Without cocks and what comes out of them, the human race would cease to exist. Cocks are also a symbol of procreation and survival of the species. Some women say they can obtain sperm from a bank to become pregnant without ever having to deal with a cock. That's true, but someone has to donate that sperm. In order to donate it, you need a cock. Here we are back to the truth of sex that cocks are necessary. A cock shooting sperm is a symbol for the future of our world."

Some women giggled, and Tilda asked if they disagreed. Aliyah said, "Most guys don't think they're saving the future of the world when they're shooting their stuff. I think they're just thinking how good they are, and how good it feels." She got high fives from Ashley and Britty.

"We're talking symbols," said Tilda. "And a hard cock shooting sperm definitely represents our future. There's a third aspect to cocks that I want to explore. Unlike women, whose breasts are highly visible sexual markers, men hide their cocks. We don't know what sort of cock we're getting until we're engaged in some sex. Guys, on the other hand, may want to initiate sexual activity based on the size and appearance of a woman's boobs--even though they may be covered."

Britty said, "There's no 'may' that they're attracted to boobs. I'd put it at one-hundred percent." We all laughed.

"Not going to argue that, either," said Tilda. "But the fact remains that as women we know little about a guy's cock until we've had some sort of sex. Talk about buying a pig in a poke." More laughter. "Plus, there's this sorta' double standard about showing cocks. In film, you look at women naked all the time. Topless and full frontal are in so many films. It is rare to have a guy naked.You hardly ever see a cock in mainstream movies. Even on the few times there is a cock, it's never hard. I think it's because guys direct most of the movies, and guys run the studios. Anyway, cocks, especially erect ones, are one of the last big taboos in entertainment. I want to focus on cocks, and that goes against the grain. That's why the first part will be naked guys, and the second will be naked girls."

"So, getting back to my premise, I want to show three aspects of cocks. One will be the power symbol. I'll have close-ups of cocks, soft and hard. Imagine a frame of a picture with just a cock. Two, I'll want to show the procreative aspect of cocks by capturing them as they orgasm. I'll use super-fast speed settings to catch the moment."

"With some of the guys I've known," said Britty. "You definitely need super-fast speed." That cracked up all of us.

"The third aspect is the relationship between attractiveness and cocks. I'll have the closeups of the cocks but also head shots. Then I'll have women first arrange the head shots in order of their preference for dating. Now, guys, don't be freaked out. Just as there is a girl for every guy, there are guys who ring different bells for different girls. You all are objectively good-looking men. I'm sure each of you will earn your share of admirers. Then, I'll have women arrange the pics of cocks and faces in a preferential ranking. After they've made their choices, they will have to answer whether the face or the cock will be their final determinant. They will make their choice--face or cock. Finally, I'll have full body shots. The women can determine if their preference for cocks is greater than their choice of faces."

Tilda paused and let her words sink in. I now realized that people would not only see my cock, but my entire body. I thought maybe it would just be the cock and viewers wouldn't know whose it was. By the looks on the other guys, I thought they might have the same concerns.

"Tilda, I didn't think people could identify which cock went with each of us," I said. "I thought it would be sorta' anonymous."

"I thought about that, too," she said. "The thing is that as symbols, cocks could standalone, so to speak. But when we evaluate attractiveness, I really believe that we need more than a cock. I am curious if a woman changes her opinion on whom she'd want as a sex partner after she sees which face goes with which cock. Does facial or total body attractiveness outweigh the attractiveness of a cock by itself? I don't know the answer, but I want to pose the question and observe what happens."

I nodded that I understood what she said. I was still uneasy about the full body poses. "How are you going to display the photos?" I asked.

"We'll have an exhibit of photos in the gallery upstairs," she said. "I'll also post the project online and have women make their selections that way. At the exhibit, I'll have the full body shots and underneath I'll show how many preferred the face, how many the cock, and how many switched their preference when they looked at the entire body."

"Maybe we should have the guys standing there in the nude," said Ashley. "That'd be way cooler than pictures." I could feel my balls shriveling at the thought of being naked in front of a gallery full of students and faculty.

"I hadn't thought of that," said Tilda. "It gives me something to think about. So, do you guys have questions?" No one said anything. "Did I scare you off?" asked Tilda.

"Nah," said Dwayne. "We're cool." I nodded, and soon all six of us agreed.

"I've asked our friends to help," said Tilda. "I will shoot in color and use top quality printing. They'll help with make-up and stuff."

Gavin said, "Never had anyone powder my dick before." That cracked everyone up and eased some of the tension that had been building.

"What about grooming?" Aliyah asked.

Tilda turned red. "Yeah, I forgot to bring that up. How many of you guys do something down there?"

I kept my hand at my side, as did Gavin and Felix. Charles, Dwayne, and Max raised their hands.

"Uh, could you tell us what you do? If you don't mind," said Tilda. Her blush now extended down her beautiful neck until it was hidden behind the red bandana.

"Smooth as silk," said Charles.

"Same here," added Dwayne.

"Keep it trimmed and short," said Max. "Except for my balls, they're smooth."

Tilda took in all the information. "I think we need to have an equal playing field. Since there isn't time for the others to grow out their...their stuff, I'm asking the other three if you would consider going smooth. And, Max, could you do the same?"

"This is really becoming stranger," I said. "But what the hell. I'm in." All of us agreed.

"If anyone needs help," said Aliyah, "I'm sure we can lend a hand." The other girls laughed. Ashley looked at me and once more winked.

"Been doing it while," said Dwayne. "I think I can manage." "Same here," added Charles.

"Too bad," said Britty. "If you change your mind..."

"If any of you want some help, I'll leave it to you to work it out," said Tilda. "Thanks again. Meet you all on Saturday at nine in the morning. Please plan to stay all day. I may need one more session, but I'm hoping to have all the photography done on Saturday."

This was a bye week for the football team, so Charles could be there. The rest of us said we'd be there at nine. Tilda stayed to do some stuff in the studio, and the rest of us walked out together.

"Anyone up for a beer?" asked Britty. My roomies, Dwayne and Charles agreed. I begged off since I had a paper due the next day and had to finish it. Ashley said she was going back to her room. The others headed to an off-campus pub. As Ashely and I walked back to our dorms, she slipped her arm through mine,

"Second thoughts?" she asked.

"If it were anyone except Tilda, I think I mighta' bailed. The thing is, she seems so sincere that I want to help her. Besides, she's one of us, and we don't let each other down."

"You're a great guy, you know that? And, I think you are attracted to her."

"I don't know about being a great guy and I'm not attracted to her. She's a friend." She kissed my cheek. "Sure." We walked on for a bit and then Ashley said, "Aidan, if need help with what Tilda said, I can do it. I had to do it for Gordon."

"He liked to be smooth?"

"No. I liked him smooth. I hated getting those stupid hairs in my mouth. Got pretty good at it."

"Would that be weird," I said. "Us being friends and all."

"I'm going to be there when you're posing, so I will see you naked and with a hard on, plus shooting your stuff. Consider this a sneak preview. Anyway, Aliyah said she touched you."

"Yeah, she did. Okay. I'd probably cut myself, anyway. When?"

"I'll come over Friday night. I'll bring a couple subs and we can eat while I do some cleaning."

"Brings a whole new meaning to friendship," I said.

"Sounds good to me," Ashley answered. "And, when it's time for next semester's project, maybe there will be ways you can help me." Imaging doing anything with a naked Ashely had me straining inside my jeans.

By the time Friday afternoon rolled around, I was a bundle of nerves. To add to my anxiety, Max asked if I minded if Ashely finished trimming him while she was here. I rationalized that we all would be naked together on the next day, so why not? I texted Ashely and she replied no problem. At six Ashley showed up with a bag full of steak and cheese subs and a six-pack. We ate in the living room. Gavin and Felix were over at Aliyah's. She and Britty were taking care of shaving them. After we finished eating, Max and I kept looking at each other. Ashley understood we were on edge.