Cocks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tilda and I decided to split up the group. I have Dwayne, Felix and Max. Aliyah has the rest."

I watched as Aliyah powdered Charles's dick. "I guess it would have been awkward to have her have to do that to her brother," I said.

"Exactly," said Gretchen. I looked at her. She was really pretty, and her body appeared nice. She wore jeans that were tight enough to allow me to admire her butt. On top, she had a long-sleeved tee shirt and did not appear to wear a bra due to the free motion of her breasts.

"Yeah," said Gretchen. "No bra."

"I, uh, wasn't..."

"Sure you were," she said and smiled. "It's natural. Just like me admiring your dick. I like the uncut look. I am using all the restraint I have not to pull back your foreskin." My dick acknowledged this attention by thickening and lifting a bit. Gretchen smiled. "Nick dick trick," she said. We both chuckled.

Tilda finished with Charles before calling for Max. I think Max blushed almost as much as Tilda had done earlier. Gretchen moved forward. She grabbed a big towel from the table and wiped down almost his entire body, since Max was sweating heavily. She leaned in and said something to him. He laughed and took a deep breath. Gretchen wiped down his back.

Gretchen had a different compact with a lighter colored powder in it. She didn't need Tilda's direction to see all the shiny spots. She covered them, and Tilda positioned the lights and reflectors. After some test shots, she directed Gretchen to touch up some spots. In addition to his forehead, Gretchen had to use the towel on his groin, especially in the crease of his thighs and pubic area. She dabbed powder on his thighs and balls.

Max grinned at the attention Gretchen was showing. When Tilda finished with him, she called for Gavin. Ailyah dried and powdered him before helping him strike a pose. We moved along without delay. I was the last to be asked up to the posing platform.

Aliyah whispered in my ear that it was good to see an old friend. She dried and powdered me. I wasn't sure my dick needed as much attention as she showed it, but I didn't complain. Ten minutes later, Tilda and Gretchen were reviewing the shots and talking in low tones.

Ashley came over to me. "Erections and ejaculations are next."

I felt my scrotum tighten. "Remember, Aidan, I'll help you."

Tilda called us back together. It was almost four o'clock. "Guys, this has taken a lot longer than I had planned. We'll never finish the rest tonight. Can you all come back tomorrow? Let's begin at nine. We have the erections and ejaculations left to do. I plan on doing each guy with an erection and moving immediately into the ejaculation. When you're finished you can leave, although feel free to stay."

We all said we could come back. Charles asked if he could go first, since they had a short team meeting around lunch time. Tilda agreed, and Dwayne said he'd be next, and would leave with Charles.

We broke up, and people were heading out. Ashley asked me to stay. It was just me, Ashley, Gretchen, and Tilda remaining. Ashely said she wanted to go out for drinks with me. I helped put things away in the studio. Tilda and Gretchen were reviewing the day's shoot. I came up behind them. My cock was on the screen.

"It's so beautiful," Tilda said. I cleared my throat, and she spun around. Her face fell and turned brilliant red at the same time. "Oh, my god, Aidan, I didn't know you were there. I'm so sorry."

"Tilda, having you think I look good is nothing to apologize for. I'm flattered."

"Well, here's to flattery," said Gretchen. "I think it's one of the best cocks I've ever seen."

"Here, here," said Ashley, who was now standing next to me, and looking at the screen with my manhood on it.

"Stop it, you guys. I'll get a swollen head."

"We could only hope," said Gretchen. We all cracked up. Ashley pulled me away, and we said goodbye to Tilda and Gretchen. I got dressed, and we left.

"I think those girls want to fuck you," said Ashley when we were outside. We stopped by the steps to talk.

"Doubt it," I said. "Do you think Tilda's ever had sex?"

"From what she's said from time to time, maybe not. But, she'd like to go to bed with you."

"No way."

"Yes. She told me that she was exceptionally excited that you were going to be posing. She confessed to being curious about how you looked naked. From what we just heard, I think she's pleased with the results."

"That's kinda embarrassing," I said.

"Don't you find Tilda attractive?"

"Definitely," I said immediately.

Ashley punched my arm. "You don't have to sound so excited, asshole."

"I meant, well, yeah she is. Of course, not as much as you."

"Nice recovery. I was busting your balls. I think she is hot, too. Ever wonder what she looks like out of those overalls?"

If Ashley saw my cock in its current state, she'd have her answer. "Maybe."

"I think it's more than maybe, Aidan. I have."

"Have what?"

"Seen her naked. Well, pictures of her naked."

"When? How?"

"She and Gretchen posed together for a photography class once."

"Both of them? Together?"

"Seem to have a problem speaking in sentences, Aidan." Ashley squeezed my bicep as she said that.

"Sorry. that'shat's a provocative thought."

"If you mean fucking hot, then yes, you could call it provocative."

"She showed you the pictures?"

"Yeah. She was really embarrassed, but wanted to talk about next semester's project that will feature females. We got talking, and she admitted she once posed. I finally got her to show me."

"And..."

"You mean you want me to describe her body to you?" she teased.

"Nope." Ashley stopped walking and looked at me.

"I want you to describe both of their bodies."

"You are such a pig," said Ashley while laughing.

"So?"

"Well, Gretchen is really pretty. She's got great proportions. Naked, her legs look long, and her upper body sets on top of those legs perfectly. She has medium-sized breasts, but they look firm, and sit on her chest well. Nice nipples."

"Color?"

"Her areolas are a dark brown and her nips are darker still. They were erect in the pics. Looked tasty."

"Tasty? Have you ever...?"

"That's for another conversation. Do you want to hear about the rest, or not?"

"Forgive me for interrupting. I will pursue that other question later, though. So, what does the south state look like?"

"A nice trim strip, dark like her hair. She trims or shaves along her thighs and lips. Sexy looking."

Ashley let her eyes fall to my front. She smiled at the obvious bulge.

"Also, she has a great butt. Tight, round and firm."

"Sounds hot."

Ashley hip-checked me. "I'd say hot. You interested?"

"I have other things on my mind," I said, letting my eyes roam over her body.

"I did make a commitment," she said.

"I'm gonna' hold you to it."

"I'm looking forward to holding it, myself," she said with a grin.

"What about Tilda?"

Ashley was quiet for a bit. "Aidan, that was about the sexiest body I've ever seen."

"Tell me more."

"You can see how tall and lean she is. What we don't see is how unbelievably toned and shapely are her long legs. She has great definition, and her calves are like sculpture. Smooth skin, no blemishes. I heard she had a tat and come to find out she has two. One is sort of a tramp stamp just above her sweet butt. Firm buns by the look of them. The other is a colorful butterfly on the inside of her right thigh. It's just an inch below her sex. She has a close-cropped band of white blond above her C. Nice, tight, smooth and bare lips, nothing from the inside showing. You'd love it. The other surprise was the nipple ornament in her right breast. Just a small silver bar. Looks erotic on her. Her breasts are not large, smaller than Gretchen's but they sit high on her chest and have a slight upturn at the ends. Bet you'd like them, too."

"Obviously smaller than yours," I said.

"I have great tits. You're gonna love 'em."

"I'm sure I will. There isn't anything about you I don't like."

"Do you mind that I've given a lot of blow jobs?"

"It surprised me," I said, "more than bothered me."

"Why?"

"You have this whole innocent thing about you."

Ashley remained quiet for a while. When she spoke, she looked directly at me. "I've told you about the cocks I've sucked. I've only slept with one other guy besides Gordon. I'm telling you this so you don't think I'm some slut, and an easy fuck."

"Ashley, I think you're one of the best people I've ever met. It doesn't matter to me what your sexual history is."

"Really? How many girls have you fucked?"

"Just girls?" We both cracked up.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "I've slept with three girls, had oral sex with two others, and am now waiting to make love to the most beautiful girl I've ever known."

Ashely pulled me to her in a huge hug. "You're a good guy, Aidan. I promise we'll have fun in bed."

"Fun is good. Exhausted would be better."

"Deal," said Ashely. "I'll fuck you until you can't remember your name."

"And, I'll fuck you until you cry for mercy," I said.

"Sounds like a good deal," came a female voice behind us. We both turned to see Gretchen standing there.

"Uh, you weren't supposed to hear that," said Ashley.

"Yeah, but I did. I can imagine you two would look great together. And, if when Ashley calls for mercy, maybe I could help. Actually, I could help either of you--or both of you." Gretchen slapped my butt and walked off toward the quad.

"Did she just intimate that she'd be up for a three-way?" I asked.

"I think it was more than intimate," replied Ashley. "It's an interesting thought, though."

"Have you ever...?"

"After I fucked your name out of you, we can have this conversation," said Ashley while running her hand along my erection hidden inside my pants.

"But you'll be too fucked to talk," I said.

"Yeah, ain't life great." We walked back to our dorms.

(This is the end of Chapter 1. Next time we'll pick up for the remainder of the photoshoot. I hope you enjoyed the story so far.)