Cocks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, relax," she said. "It won't take long and I promise not to accidentally cut off too much of your dicks."

"That's not helping," said Max.

"Just kidding," said Ashley.

"Max is a little sensitive about his dick, and I emphasize the word little," I said.

"Thanks, asshole," said Max.

"Yeah, asshole," said Ashley, "leave him alone. Max, relax. Guys come in all sizes, just like girls' boobs. As long as it works, all is good."

"It works fine," said Max with a shy smile.

"Then we're good. Now you guys go into Aidan's room and strip off. I brought some stuff, and I need some warm water from the bathroom."

She carried her backpack toward the bath, and Max and I went into my room. We looked at each other and broke up. While laughing, we started pulling our clothes off. When I dropped my boxers, Max let out a sound.

"Shit, Aidan, I'm going to look like the totally deprived one next to you."

"You heard what Ashley said. She's cool and won't be judgmental."

He dropped his underwear. Maybe it was his anxiety, but his dick barely registered beyond his closely cropped pubic hair. His balls looked shrunken. He looked down and cupped his crotch.

"Shit, this always happens when I'm uptight. Ashley's going to laugh her ass off."

"I'll do nothing of the kind." We turned as Ashley walked in carrying a basin of water, a towel draped over her arm, and her backpack over her shoulder. Max stood with his hands cupped in front. Ashely put the basin on my nightstand and sat on the bed. She took a quick look at my naked body, and a smile cracked her lips.

"Max, relax. I don't care what size you are. I think you are really good-looking and a terrific guy. Plus, you have lots of balls to participate in this project. Come on over here, and we'll clean you up."

Max took a deep breath and dropped his hands. His dick still looked like it was trying to disappear inside his body. Slowly, he walked toward Ashley.

She put her hands on his crotch. "I'm just going to warm you up a bit. It's kinda chilly in here, and that makes things shrink. You don't mind that I touch you?" Max said he didn't mind at all. As she was fondling his package, Ashley talked with him. "You know, Max, that different size dicks are good for different things."

"Really?" he said.

"Sure, take oral, for example. If a guy is too big, a girl has trouble getting it all in her mouth. Some people claim they can deep throat, but that's probably a myth. A man like you would be great for oral." Ashley moved her hand around his groin, pulling his shaft with her thumb and forefinger. "I bet women like doing oral for you."

"I guess."

"Never had it done?" she asked. He shook his head.

"Maybe when this is over, someone might be inspired to show you." Max grinned as his dick grew a little.

"It's looking better already." Ashley dipped a clean washcloth into the warm water and held it against Max's balls. As she softened the hair, she kept talking.

"Of course, another advantage of a cock like yours is anal. I bet you would be perfect in a girl's butt. Have you ever done anal?"

"Fuck, Ashley, I've never been laid."

"Imagine all the girls missing out on this cute dick." She stroked his dick a few times.He became hard. She then pulled the cloth away to squirt a snowman of shaving cream into her palm. She spread it around his balls before covering his remaining pubic hair.

She pulled the skin tight on one ball and carefully dragged a razor over the flesh. She repeated this step until she had removed all the stubble from his balls. She wiped him clean with the damp cloth and ran her fingers over his flesh. "Great," she said.

With one hand on his erection, she shaved his pubic region, moving the shaft back and forth to gain access to one spot or another. After wiping him clean, spent a few minutes cleaning up some spots she missed, all the time gently stroking him. Finally, she had Max sit on the bed and lean back, raising his legs. She shaved his taint and all along his crack.

"You are good to go, Max. If you need to go to your room, I'll understand." Max was sweating. He picked up his clothes and hurried from the room.

Ashely looked at me. "I don't think that'll take too long." I was semi-hard from watching her.

"By the looks of you, I don't think I need to warm you up like Max."

"I could run outside in the cold," I said.

We both laughed. "Why don't you lie down on the bed? It'll be easier."

"Why?" I asked as I lay on the sheet.

"Because you're a lot bigger than Max, and I can manage better this way."

I put my hands behind my head and tried to relax. "That was nice what you did for Max. He was really freaking about his size. I think you allayed his fears."

"I guessed as much. It wasn't that much that I did. And, Aidan, before we start, I want you to know that it's all right if you become excited. Don't be embarrassed if that happens."

"I'm pretty sure it will," I said. "It always seems to happen when a beautiful girl plays with my dick."

"You think I'm beautiful?" I thought, what is it with these girls? First Tilda and now Ashley. These are the two most beautiful women I've ever known.

"I hate to say this as English major, but words fail me. I could stare at you all day."

Ashley dropped her head as she took in a deep breath. "For the record, Aidan, I really, really like you. You're so handsome and so nice. To think that you find me attractive is overwhelming."

"You never knew I liked you?"

"Yeah, sure, as a friend."

"As a friend and as a woman. I dream about you, Ashley."

"Were you thinking about me the other day when you got hard?"

"Yeah. I was imagining your perfect mouth wrapped around my cock, like when you were describing how you like oral. That's what I was thinking about later when Aliyah caught me jerking off."

Ashley lifted her head and our eyes met. "You were jerking off to me?"

"Yes, and it was one of the best orgasms I ever had." I didn't mention that Tilda occupied part of my fantasy. "I hope that doesn't gross you out."

He shook her head. "Thanks, Aidan. This is the best cock I've ever seen." She placed her hand on my shaft. "I never saw an uncircumcised one before. Aliyah described it, but it so much more erotic in person."

"She described my cock to you?"

"Sorta made her," Ashley said with a giggle. "Better get to work, though. Max will be wondering what we're doing in here."

"Max is probably jerking off for the fifth time right now, but go ahead. Just be careful."

"I would never want to hurt this." Ashley bent and kissed my tip.

Blood poured in, and my shaft thickened.

Like with Max, Ashley held a warm cloth to my balls. As she did so, I could feel her fingers probing, and playing with each nut. My dick rose. She pulled the cloth away and covered my sac with cream. She did not spread any on my public hair. She pulled the skin of my scrotum and shaved the hairs away. By this time, I was totally hard and pointing to the ceiling.

She remarked that I was quite hairy and took a long time to make me smooth. She had me pull my legs apart and shaved my taint. Her finger ventured to my butt hole and her fingernail brushed the opening. A small drop of pre-cum appeared on my tip. After cleaning along the crease of my groin, Ashely pulled scissors out of her pack. "Need to trim some of this away before we can shave." Her hand brushed against my erection. She sighed, put the scissors on my stomach and began to stroke me.

"When your foreskin pulls back, I can look at how big your cap is. Do women love it when it goes inside?"

"I'd rather not talk about other women right now," I said. Ashely stroked me with long, slow movements.

"I can barely fit my fingers around you at the base. This would fill up a woman."

"Only thinking about one woman at the moment."

"Tilda didn't go into details, but when she wants to show shots of ejaculations, she knows the guys might need help. If you do, I want to be the one to jerk you off. Would you mind?"

"Ashley, I would love it. And if you do this much longer, we're going to have a trial run."

"Sorry," she said, and pulled her hand away. She pulled up my pubic hair and snipped away. When she was satisfied with what was left, she covered my public area with cream and shaved me until only smooth, shiny skin was showing. After wiping off the cream, she bent and took my cock in her mouth. She eased herself down until my entire shaft was in her mouth. My tip moved into her throat. I was being eaten alive by this beautiful girl. My sexual senses were on overdrive. Just when I thought I would lose it, she slowly pulled off.

"I thought you said deep throating was a myth?"

"Let Max think so," she said. "I could live on this cock." Her head moved back toward my tip when Max banged on the door.

"You guys almost done?"

Ashley pulled away and sat up. "Yep, all done. Come in."

Max was naked and walked in. He looked at my erection.

"Goddamn it," he said. "I was just starting to feel good about this." He pointed to his limp dick that was no longer shriveled and hung down. "Then I discover that thing. Life is so unfucking fair."

"Max, did I not tell you I liked your cock? What good does it do to compare yourself to someone else? You will never have a cock like Aidan's, and I will never have boobs like Aliyah's. So, that's life, fair or not. Finding yourself while enjoying who you are is what's important."

Max looked down at his now erect dick. "Okay, little guy, we have to find some life."

Ashley motioned him to come to her. She grabbed his dick with one hand, mine with her other hand. "Look at me," she said. "Luckiest girl in the world with two fabulous cocks. Ain't life great?"

We all laughed. Ashley stood and gave Max a hug. She told him to get dressed because she was taking us all out for a beer. He left, and I stood. Ashley came into my arms. We kissed, and her hands held my butt and pulled me tight. My erection was reaching up between us.

"After this project," she said, "I want to fuck you."

"Won't that mess up our friendship?" My cock throbbed with the thought of a new level of friendship. "I think we can handle it," Ashley answered as her hand ran the length of me erection.

The night was a blur. We had beers and laughed about what lay ahead. I walked Ashely back to her dorm. As she paused at the door, I kissed her. She responded, and soon our tongues were getting acquainted with each other quite well.

"Remember, after Tilda's done, you owe me a fuck," she said.

"I pay all my debts," I answered. Her hand ran up and down my shaft, standing up inside my pants. "I'm really looking forward to this." She squeezed my dick, kissed me, and went inside. A nice, long masturbation session helped me sleep that night. I was up early in the morning and down to the showers by seven-thirty. Gavin was just getting out. We looked at our newly shaved areas and laughed.

"Crazy, man," he said.

"Got that right," I replied.

The four of us stopped by the dining hall to grab a bite and were soon standing in the studio at the fine arts building. Tilda, dressed in white overalls, white tee shirt, neon green sneakers and red bandana, greeted us. Dwayne and Charles, along with the three other girls, were also in the room.

Tilda started talking to us as we milled around. "Thank you for coming today. Let me outline our schedule." I tried to quiet the butterflies in my belly and wondered if the other guys were as nervous as I was. We all maintained a cool exterior, but the thought of stripping in front of my best female friends was making my scrotum contract.

Tilda said we would begin with the head shots. We would need to take our tops off because she wanted to include the top of our shoulders. After that, she said we would begin the full body pictures. She pointed out a small posing platform with a neutral background. She had set up lights and told us that the girls would hold reflectors to give a view without any shadows.

After that we'd break for lunch. Tilda had arranged for pizza to be delivered, and she pointed out two coolers in the back of the room. She had stocked them with ice, water, and soft drinks. She apologized for not having beer but told us it was against the university's rules. After lunch she wanted to do the erection shots. She explained she would take several of each man from various perspectives. Finally, she would want the ejaculation series. Even though she tried to be cool and professional, Tilda was beet red when she covered this area.

As she was speaking, I heard the studio door open and close. I turned as another girl came in. I sort of recognized her from around campus and thought she was a freshman or sophomore. When Tilda had stopped talking, she motioned to the girl to come up.

"Everyone, this is Gretchen. She's a sophomore and has been a studio assistant this year. She'll be helping me with cameras, lighting and other things. She also has been a figure model for our photography classes this year and did nude modeling for a drawing class last year, too. So, guys, she knows what it's like to stand naked in front of other people. I'm sure she'd be happy to talk you through any nerves."

We all said hi and Gretchen waved to us. She was pretty, with a warm smile. "No problem," she said. "You just take off your clothes. That's something you do every day. Believe me, after a couple minutes, you'll even forget you're naked. So, have fun."

I'm not sure that her words calmed me, but she seemed so cool about posing nude that maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Tilda pulled me out of my thoughts when she asked the guys to take off our tops. After first looking around at each other, we shed our shirts. Charles, the footballer, looked like a block of black granite. He had muscles on top of muscles. The rest of us were average, no one heavy, with Max on the skinny side.

Gretchen placed a stool in the middle of the posing platform. Tilda asked Charles to sit. Tilda directed him to lift his head and turn it slightly to the right, but keep his eyes on the camera. Gretchen gave large rectangular reflectors to Ashley and Britty and positioned them to balance the light on Charles' face. Tilda gave a few directions to adjust the lighting and began taking pictures. For something so simple, she spent over fifteen minutes taking pictures of Charles. By the time she finished with all six of us, it was after ten in the morning.

"Guys, we're going to do the full body nudes now," said Tilda. "You may think it would be easier if you kept your clothes on until the moment you had to pose, but I think it will be better for everyone to strip now. That way you will be more comfortable being naked, and more relaxed. You can get undressed in the back and leave your clothes on a chair. Also, feel free to sit if you want or have something to drink. There are some towels to sit on. If you have to use the restroom, which is down the hall to the right, please put on one of the robes that are hanging over there. It's not cool to walk around the building naked."

We listened, and when Tilda stopped talking, we kept looking at her. Finally, Gretchen spoke. "Guys, take 'em off."

This was the moment. Do it or leave. Gavin unbuckled his belt. The rest of us followed his lead. In seconds, six guys were standing around in our underwear, all boxers. Dwayne laughed and said, "What the fuck." He pushed his boxers to the floor and stepped out of him. The girls stared, and then one by one started clapping. Dwayne smiled and took a bow. The rest of us were nude within ten seconds. This time there were cheers to accompany the clapping. I tried to avoid eye contact with Ashley. I didn't want to react with an erection.

As I avoided Ashley, I looked at Tilda. She faced me, but her eyes were definitely cast below my waist. Her blush was more prominent than I could ever remember. I think she felt me looking at her and raised her head. I smiled, and she put her hand to her mouth. She turned and walked to her camera set-up. I think I was like the other guys, curious but not wanting to openly check out each other. Gretchen stood in front of us.

Guys, this is probably the first time you've been in a situation like this. Sure, you've been in showers, but this is different. I know because I've been there, just like you. It's okay to feel a little uncomfortable. Let me say, though, that you all are attractive, and have pleasing bods. I also know from some of my guy friends that you are afraid to look at another guy's dick for fear that the others will think you're perving. Get over it. Look at each other. There are six great cocks, and it's not gay to look at them. Do it now and get it out of your system."

Gretchen stood there, hands on hips, waiting. One by one, we looked around. I found out that Dwayne was a little bigger than I was, but I was bigger than the others, plus I was the only one not circumcised. Max, true to his prediction, had the smallest package. It was not as shriveled as when he first let Ashley see him. Being guys, we just laughed as we looked at each other.

"Dwayne, since you were the first to be naked," said Tilda, "How about we have you pose first?"

He walked up onto the platform. Tilda directed him to stand with his feet spread apart shoulder-wide. She wanted his hands to hang down with his palms facing forward. She checked her viewfinder and then directed Britty and Ashley on how to hold their reflectors. Tilda ran off a couple shots. She had a laptop set up on a table next to her and checked out the pictures on the screen. She called Gretchen over. They conversed in low tones before Gretchen grabbed a small bag from one of the tables at the back of the room.

Gretchen walked over to Dwayne. "We have a couple reflections," she said. "Do you mind if I put a little makeup on?"

"Nah," he said.

Gretchen opened a compact with dark-colored powder. She dabbed some on his forehead and patted it in with her fingers. She used a small towel to wipe his chest free from perspiration and added some powder. Finally, she bent and added some powder to the top of his dick. She turned to look at Tilda, who looked in her viewfinder and snapped one off. She checked the monitor and gave Gretchen a thumbs-up. Tilda repositioned the reflectors and ran off a dozen or so shots. She tried some with Dwayne smiling, and others with a neutral expression. She also had him turn his back to her. Gretchen used the towel to dry his back and applied powder to his back, butt, and calves. Before Tilda was through with Dwayne, it was close to noon.

Tilda said we should take a break because the pizza would be here soon. She also apologized for how long it took with this first body pose. "I tried a bunch of different settings and lighting options. I think the rest of them will go more quickly."

There was a knock at the door. Gretchen went over and opened it to find a delivery girl with our pizzas. Gretchen asked her to put them on the table. The girl did a double take when she looked at six naked guys. She smiled and carried the boxes to the table.

"Photoshoot," Gretchen explained. "Hope it doesn't bother you."

"Not at all," she said. "I'm studying drawing, and this is sorta' normal. Usually we don't have so many models. What's this all about?"

"Cocks," said Gretchen.

The girl looked around. "Got a lot of material to work with." Gretchen paid her, included a good tip.

We all dug in. I'd have to say this was the most unusual lunch I ever had. Eating pizza in the nude with five other naked guys did not happen every day. Well, it never had happened before. As I finished my second slice, I realized Gretchen was right. I had almost forgotten I was naked. When we finished, Tilda asked Charles to pose. Gretchen came and stood next to me.

"Aren't you going to help?" I asked.