Cocks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I tried to grasp what she was telling me, Gretchen continued.

"Another thing is we are almost at the deadline to turn in her project. Since I was helping her, I know she still had some work to do. She has to post everything on-line so people can vote on their favorites. The whole exhibit must be built and staged. If she doesn't come around, she'll miss her deadline. That could prevent her from graduating. This is serious shit, Aidan. Go talk with her."

"Maybe she won't talk with me," I said.

"You won't know unless you try. Go over there now."

I doubted I could do any good, but Gretchen was right. I had to try. Crossing the campus, I arrived at Tilda's dorm. One of her roommates opened the door. We had met once before, and she recognized me. "Has Tilda come out?" I asked.

She shook her head and let me in. "She's still in her room?" Audrey, her roommate, said they hadn't seen her in a couple weeks. "We bring food from the café and leave it outside her door. It's gone in the morning and empty plates are there. We assume she uses the bathroom when we're out or asleep. I doubt if she's made it to the showers. Unless she comes out, we're thinking we should call campus security."

I told her how Gretchen suggested I try. Audrey told me to go ahead and that she'd be in her room. I knocked on Tilda's door. Silence. I knocked again and said, "Tilda, it's me, Aidan. Open the door."

I could hear movement inside. "Aidan? Why are you here?"

"We're all worried about you. Please open the door."

"I'm fine."

"Tilda, the way you've locked yourself in there doesn't sound like you're fine. If you don't open the door, your roommate is calling campus security. They'll probably also be in touch with your family. That's going to cause a lot of hassle. Let's at least talk. Can you open and we can do that?"

"Don't let them call my family," she said.

"That's going to happen unless they know you're really all right."

I waited but heard nothing. I was about to call out when the door lock clicked. Trying the handle, I could open it. Feeling resistance, I stopped pushing. "Thanks, Tilda. May I come in?"

"I look like shit."

"I doubt you could ever look like that. I'm going to open the door and come in. You can close it after me if you want." The door moved. I slipped in. The door closed behind me and I heard the lock engage. Inside was dark and there was a definite funky smell.

From behind Tilda said, "You're in; I'm alive. Satisfied."

I turned to her. In the dark I could only make out vague images. She was wearing a long tee shirt and hugging herself. "Could we turn on a light?" I asked.

Walking to her desk, she turned on a small lamp. The weak light cut through some of the darkness; enough to let me see that the room was a disaster. Clothes covered the floor and many flat surfaces; papers littered her desktop and windowsill.

Tilda stood by her bed. The illumination allowed me to see that her tee shirt came down to mid-thigh. I realized I had never seen her legs before. They were the most perfect I'd ever seen. Long, toned and tapered, they disappeared underneath her shirt. I could only glimpse a few inches of thigh, but they were glorious inches.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"Because we're worried about you."

"We, or you?"

Without a pause, I said, "Me. I'm worried about you."

"Why?"

"Jesus, Tilda, because you're my friend. I care about you."

She took a deep breath. "We've talked a few times; that hardly counts as friendship."

"We've talked lots of times," I said. "We've had some good and deep conversations. I believe we made a connection. Plus, I consider you a friend and everyone in our group looks out for each other."

Tilda continued to hug herself. "I understand that some of 'our group' look out for each other in some different ways."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning," she said, "I thought we didn't date within our group. Meaning, I thought we created a safe place where pressures had no place."

"Pressures like in sex?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I never pressured you," I said.

"Yeah, I know."

"Are you angry because I never asked you out?" I felt we were getting to the point. "I didn't think you wanted that sort of involvement with me or anyone."

"Because I'm not as pretty or sexy as some of the other girls?" she breathed.

"Some, or do you mean one?"

Silence. "Are you talking about Ashley?" I asked.

"She said you had sex. Also, said it was great sex."

I put my hand on her arm, but she backed away. "We did have sex, and it was great. Tilda, it was like an itch that needed to be scratched. We scratched it and decided it felt good but wouldn't become a regular thing."

Tilda took another deep breath. "I guess it doesn't make any difference. No guy would refuse someone like Ashley."

"Yes, she is nice, attractive, and sexy. But so are you."

Tilda snorted. "Right! I'm so attractive that you never asked me out."

"The truth is, I thought about it," I said.

"But?"

"I was intimidated."

Another snort. "I never intimidated anyone. I'm practically scared of my own shadow when it comes to dating."

"That's not how I see you. I see this beautiful woman who is aloof and seems unattainable. I see a woman who would never consider going out with someone as unsophisticated as me."

Tilda didn't respond other than hugging herself tighter. Once more, I reached out to touch her. She stiffened but didn't pull away. I ran my hand up and down her arm.

"Please don't play with me, Aidan. I don't think I could take being made a fool of by you."

I raised my hand to her shoulder. Gently, I pulled her closer and embraced her. Her arms remained crossed across her chest as she stood stiffly in my grasp. She shook her head back and forth.

"Look at me," I said. "I'm being honest."

"I really can't see your face that well."

I released her and pulled up the shade, letting light filter into the room. Without the gloom, I could see how bad the room looked. My eyes flitted around. I looked at her laptop sitting on her desk.

Tilda followed my gaze. "Don't look at that," she said. She moved to close the lid. When she did so, the laptop came out of sleep mode. On the screen was a frozen picture of an erect cock in the throes of spurting sperm. I'm not an expert on guy's cocks, but I was fairly sure this was mine. As we both stared at the screen, Tilda put her hands to her face. I glanced at the desk and noticed a crumpled pair of purple panties on the chair. Tilda opened her eyes and followed my gaze. She rushed to pick up the underwear. When she did so, she dislodged some papers and as they slipped away, a silver vibrator rolled into view.

Tilda let out a cry. "I'm such a loser."

I tried to pull her back into my arms. She stepped away. "God, just leave me. I'm a total loser and I can never look at you again."

Pushing her hands aside, I hugged her. "You're not a loser."

"Masturbating to an image of you is not being a loser," she said as her face pressed against my chest.

"No. We all do that. I'm flattered."

A sob escaped her. "I don't think we 'all' do that. I bet you never did."

I stroked her head. It felt somewhat sticky. "The truth is, I've masturbated thinking of you."

She jerked her head back to look at me. "Bullshit."

"It's the truth," I said.

"That's too hard for me to believe."

"You should believe it. Actually, it excites me that you think of me that way."

"Double bullshit," she said.

I guided her hand to my erection, straining against my jeans. Her breath caught as her fingers traced the outline of my hard shaft.

"Believe me now?" I asked.

"Guys get hardons all the time," she said.

"True, but there is a reason for this one. Let me take you for a coffee and we can talk."

She didn't answer right away. I held her, and she kept her hand on my erection. "I have to clean up before I can go anywhere."

"Good idea," I said. "There's at least a week's worth of funk to be dealt with."

For the first time, Tilda laughed. "Pretty bad?" she said.

"Nothing a hot shower can't cure. Go on and then we can go out." I kissed her cheek. She broke away, grabbed a towel from the back of her door, and left. I opened the window to let some fresh air in. I picked up loose trash and took it out to put in the bin in the common room.

Audrey looked at me. "You got her to come out. How?"

"Long story. She's showering, and then we're going for coffee. "

"I'm so happy to see her moving around."

Back in Tilda's room, I decided I shouldn't tackle the random display of her clothes. I sat on the bed and waited. Ten minutes later Tilda appeared wrapped in the towel and holding her tee shirt and shower caddy. More of her legs were on display, along with her elegant neck and bare shoulders. I stood as she closed the door.

We faced each other. I touched her cheek; she blushed. "Do you have another towel? I can dry your shoulders and hair," I asked.

"No, this is the only one."

I put my hands where the ends of the towel overlapped. "You're very wet," I said.

"I guess you'll have to use this one," she replied

Her eyes blinked behind her glasses. We stared at each other. As my fingers loosened the towel, I watched for any sign of hesitation. There was none. I undid the towel and let it drop. Our eyes remained locked on each other. I kissed her forehead. Taking a step back, I looked at her naked body.

A rose-colored blush spread across her face, neck, and chest. My mind raced to take in every amazing inch of her. She was thin, but not skinny. Small, round, upturned breasts stood high on her chest with dark nipples contrasting to her fair coloring. Her breathing made her breasts move. The silver bar in her right breast caught the light, as well as my attention. It made me realize that there was a lot of hidden eroticism in her. My gaze drifted down across her tight tummy with a slight outie bellybutton. As my vision took in the V-shaped valley, I spotted the tattoo on her thigh. I didn't spend much time staring at it as my attention shifted to the white blond tuft above her sex lips. I wanted nothing more than to drop to my knees and nestle my nose in the soft-looking patch. Her sex lips were tight with nothing showing from inside. They were dark with what I assumed was blood. Taken with her erect nipples, they told me shy Tilda was turned on. Forcing my eyes from her sex, I looked at her face. I smiled. She sighed and smiled.

"Beautiful," was all I could manage through my dry throat.

I opened my arms and she stepped in. The feeling of her body pushing into mine was beyond anything I had experienced before. Slowly, her arms encircled me. Smelling the shampoo she used inspired me to kiss her hair. Our eyes met and then did our lips. It was a combination of softness and heat. My passion rose quickly, and my hands dropped to her bare butt. Cupping her firm cheeks, I pulled her tight to me. Her tongue touched my lips, and I opened my mouth. As our tongues explored each other's mouths, Tilda pushed her groin against my erection. We continued to kiss. It was strange kissing someone who was as tall as I am. Our bodies molded together.

She ground herself against my erection. "I'm not, you know."

I kissed her. "Not what?"

Returning my kiss with excitement, she whispered, "Not a virgin. I've had sex."

I squeezed her butt cheeks. "Guess that makes two of us," I said.

She broke away and laughed. "Yeah, I kinda figured that out after Ashely said she had the fuck of her life with you."

"A fuck is just a fuck," I replied. Tilda giggled. "Think Rick and Ilsa were lovers?"

"Former lovers," I said.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Tilda stared into my eyes.

"I'd rather make love to you," I said.

"I'd want that very much." We moved to the edge of her bed.

"May I undress you?" she asked.

"Please."

Tilda removed my shirt. Running her hands along my naked chest, her fingers lingered on my nipples. Next, she dropped to her knees and undid my belt. After unsnapped my jeans, and pulling down the zipper, she eased them to the floor. I stepped out of them. My boxers were tented. Using just a fingertip, Tilda touched my shaft. Reflexively, I pushed forward, and her hand pressed against the length of my hardness. I could feel her breath coming in rapid bursts against my shaft. Slowly, her fingers grabbed the elastic and eased my underwear off. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to my erection.

I leaned down to help her stand. "Was that wrong? Did I do something wrong?" she pleaded.

"No, I want to kiss you and for us to lie in bed together." A smile broke the worry in her face, and her eyes brightened. I took her glasses off and put them on the side table. "Can you see well enough?" She nodded. She turned and quickly dumped the piles of clothes onto the floor. We eased ourselves onto her bed.

"I want to kiss your body--everywhere. May I?" She nodded and then said. "Don't ask any more, just take me."

I kissed her neck before moving to her breasts lying flat on her chest. Cupping her right breast, I licked her nipple. She cooed. I took the entire breast into my mouth, sucking hard as my tongue played with the hard nipple with the bar through it. After spending an equal amount of time on her left breast, I kissed my way to her bellybutton. Her taut tummy quivered as I tongued her navel. As I slowly ran my tongue down her flesh toward the blond tuft, she softly said, "Yes."

The aroma of her excitement reached my nose before my lips met her soft pubic hair. Tilda spread her thighs, allowing me to settle in between her legs. I kissed her thighs but stopping before I touched her sex. Her hands rested on my head and she said, "Please".

I ran my tongue along her now damp sex. She sighed. With lick after lick, I felt her hips rise to push her pussy hard against my face. Using fingers, I opened her smooth lips and slipped my tongue into her pussy. Tilda mewed. I licked up to her hood, licking all around it. My thumb pushed back the skin to expose her clit. When my tongue first touched it, Tilda squeezed her thighs as her fingers gripped my hair. I was sure she came. Not satisfied with this first burst of pleasure, I aggressively licked her clit while I penetrated her with my middle finger. Tilda made noises that I took as approval and added a second figure. When my fingers found her G spot, Tilda thrust up hard and let out a long, low moan. I could see her fingers pulling on her nipples. My fingers and tongue worked in unison to keep her breathing hard and deep.

"Inside me, please, Aidan, inside me now."

I moved up her body to allow my erection to rest along her wet pussy. "Do we need protection?"

"I don't, and I trust you," she said, as her hands fondled my ass.

I moved my hips up and aligned my tip with the entrance to her pussy. My cap moved past her lips. She groaned and pulled on my ass. Slowly, I slid inside. When our pubes met, I looked into her eyes. Expecting an anxious look, I found her smiling. "I've wanted this for a long time," she said. "Make love to me."

I kissed her. With our tongues dancing, I pulled back and plunged back in. "So good," she said. Going slow at first, I accelerated until I was pumping hard, and she was pushing up to greet my erection. Her legs came up and crossed over my butt. She used them to make me go deep with every thrust. My mind was swimming with the physical pleasure and the mental joy that I was with Tilda. Now I was going as hard as I could and knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm close," I said.

"Take me." With a few more hard strokes, I hit the edge. My cock throbbed as it released its load. I felt spurt after spurt and stopped thrusting because of the intensity of my release. When there was no more to give, I lay down on top of her. Our lips met in the sweetest kiss I've ever experienced.

My softened dick slipped out of her, and I rolled to the side. I pulled Tilda over until her head rested on my chest as her leg draped over my groin.

"I have no words..." I began.

"Words aren't necessary," she said and kissed my sweat-covered chest. I cupped her soft and firm butt. "I agree," I said, "but I have to say that was the most beautiful experience of my life."

She giggled. "Ok, I'll accept those words. Can you hold me for a while?"

"I'll hold you as long as you want; well until we're ready for more."

Squeezing me, she said, "More has just become my favorite word."

It wasn't too long before "more" turned into "many more".

We stayed in her room for over a day. When Gretchen pounded on the door, we reluctantly let her in. She looked at the two of us naked in bed and shook her head. "I hate to break this up, but, Tilda, you have to finish your project. I've done some work, but you have to hustle to get the rest done."

"We can work on it here," Tilda said, "because I want Aidan to stay." Gretchen looked over at my naked body. "I understand, but how about a shower it does sorta' have a 'I've been fucked' aura in the room." Tilda found her towel and told us she'd be right back. "Please don't fuck him while I'm gone." With a wide grin, Gretchen said, "Does that mean I can fuck him when you come back?" Tilda slapped Gretchen's jean-clad butt. "Right now, it's look but don't touch."

She left the room. Gretchen sat on the bed. "She said I could look." We laughed. Gretchen held my hand. "It seems she's out of her depression. I assume it was good." Squeezing her hand, I said, "Thanks for making me come here. I'm not going to talk about Tilda and me except to say I've never been happier in my life."

"Be good to her, Aidan. She deserves a good man."

I planned to be good. I planned to be very good for a very long time.

EPILOGUE

Tilda's exhibit was a smash success. The administration, at first, were having major heart burn about the explicitness. Professor Adams, the art teacher, became the champion for Tilda and her work. In the end the administration allowed it to go forward, if she agreed to call it "SIX C**KS". This spelling allowed the title to be listed in the catalogue. To say the attendance was overwhelming is the understatement of the year. By some estimates every female on campus attended and a good number of the males.

The online survey produced interesting results. The most chosen guys by cocks turned out to be a tie between me and Charles, the football player. When voting for the best faces, there was practically an even split among the guys, with Max edging the rest of us out. When asked if voters would switch once the cocks and faces were paired, the majority stayed with a face and cock attractiveness dropped down.

In the comments section of the website, there were lots of comments on the erections and cum shots. A few called them pornography, but most made thoughtful reflections on the symbolism as Tilda had laid out in her explanation of the themes. Of course, there were many requests to have in person encounters with the hard cocks. None of us were surprised or offended. We were dealing with college kids, after all.

One unexpected outcome was a budding romance. Gretchen brought her roommate, Morgan, to the exhibit. Gretchen told us that Morgan was a virgin, was working through becoming comfortable with her body, which to our eyes was awesome, and she had little dating experience. She found Max to be the cutest guy she 'd ever seen. The size of his cock had no bearing on her attraction to him. Gretchen jumped on the opportunity to fix them up. The rest of us were wondering if these two virgins would find a way to mutually lose their "V" cards.

Ashley and I had a long talk about Tilda and me. Although we admitted we would miss having more sex with each other, we remained close friends. Ashley dated Dwayne for a while and also hooked up with Gavin. In the end, she continued her hobby of giving blow jobs and not screwing around. She was happy, and so were the men.