Cocks Ch. 02

Story Info
After 6 guys orgasm, sex takes center stage.
7.7k words
4.79
27.7k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,002 Followers

(A group of college friends are helping one of them to complete a photoshoot involving naked men. So far, the guys have posed naked; now comes the big challenge: erections and cum shots.)

I woke up the next day in a state of nervous anticipation. Today I would have an orgasm recorded while doing it in front of my friends and five attractive women. I was hoping I didn't have performance problems. The more I thought about the four women looking at my nude body, I experienced something far from erectile dysfunction. I was tempted to masturbate, but thought I'd better save it for the studio.

I showered and dressed casually. Tilda had asked us to forgo underwear today to prevent having marks on our body. My roommates and I walked to the studio together, after stopping for coffee in the dining hall. We arrived to find Dwayne and Charles nude. Tilda was fussing with her equipment, and the other girls were setting up some muffins and a box of Dunkins coffee. Gretchen came over to welcome us before telling us to strip. With a big smile, she said, "I just love saying that." We stripped.

Dwayne was up on the posing platform. There were stacks of towels on the platform and one was spread out near his feet. Tilda positioned him, adjusted the lights, and said she was ready. He stood there. Everyone looked at him. He looked around the room. Nothing happened.

"Everything all right, Dwayne?" Tilda asked.

"Uh, things ain't working."

"I can understand that," Tilda said. "I think we can all put ourselves in your place. How about if someone helps out?"

"Like right here?" he said.

"I suppose you could go to the restroom, but it might help the others if you stayed here."

"Who would, uh, help?" he asked.

"I'm in." We turned as Gretchen walked toward him. As she approached his position, she pulled her top off. Her bare breasts bounced on her chest. Dwayne smiled. Gretchen knelt in front of him, taking his cock in her hand. "This is beautiful," she said.

Slowly, she rubbed his shaft. Dwayne shifted his weight forward as her hands stroked him. Gretchen took his cock to rub his tip against her nipple. He let out a soft groan. We all stared as his cock grew. When it was fully erect, Gretchen leaned in to take his tip in between her lips. This time, he groaned louder.

With a command from Tilda, Gretchen moved away. Tilda told Dwayne to put his hands behind his back. As he did so, he thrust out his lower half. Tilda instructed Ashley and Britty to hold the reflectors, and she ran off a series of shots. When she was satisfied, she asked Dwayne if he could finish. He stroked himself. I think we all were lost in our appreciation for the sensuality of what we were witnessing.

After five minutes, Tilda asked how he was doing. "I guess I'm still kinda' nervous." Gretchen sat at his feet. She wrapped her hand around the thick shaft. "Just tell me when you're gonna' cum so Tilda is ready." She stroked him with long, steady movements. I watched as her breasts swayed with each stroke of her hand. By now I was hard. Looking around, I noted the other guys were erect. I suspected that Tilda and Gretchen knew by getting this intimate with Dwayne, they would affect the rest of us.

Gretchen increased her pace. Dwayne rocked back and forth. Finally, he managed to say, "Close." Gretchen stopped stroking him and quickly took his cock in her mouth. "Oh, fuck," said Dwayne. He pumped his hips forward. "Now," he said. Gretchen pulled off and ducked down. Two seconds later, Dwayne exploded, his cock jerked, releasing a long shot, followed by several other spurts. Most of his orgasm landed on the towel on the floor. Tilda was capturing image after image. When the last bit dribbled from his tip, Dwayne fell to his knees. "That was fucking intense," he said.

I realized I was rubbing my own cock. Ashley cleared her throat as she looked at my erection. I caught myself and moved my hand away. Tilda and a still topless Gretchen reviewed the images on the laptop. "Awesome," said Gretchen. Tilda nodded with a faint smile on her face. Dwayne walked to the back of the room. While Aliyah scooped up the soiled towel and replaced it with a clean one, Britty wiped Dwayne down with a towel after handing him a bottle of water. He was still semi-erect.

"Charles, are you ready?" asked Tilda. He stood on the platform, his erection pointing upward. Tilda ran a series of shots of his erection. When finished, she asked him to move to the next step. "Need help?" she asked. He shook his head and began to masturbate. He asked if there was any lube. Gretchen grabbed a bottle from a table. He squirted some into his hands and then rubbed it onto his erection. He began slowly, but soon was stroking rapidly.

Tilda told him to stop until she got some good shots of his erection with the lube on it. When she was satisfied, she told him to continue. Charles picked up where he left off. He was pumping hard as his hips rocked to and fro. "Getting' there", he said. Tilda looked into her viewfinder. "Yeah," he called out as a long rope escaped his tip. He jerked forward, hands at his side, as more cum came out. After the last drop, he stroked his semi-erect cock. "That was intense," he said.

"No shit," said Britty. We all cracked up.

Charles and Dwayne dressed and said their goodbyes. Tilda looked at the other four naked and erect men. "Next?" Max took a step forward. Gretchen took his hand and led him to the platform. He stood, shifting his weight from foot to foot. Tilda asked him to stand still.

After looking in her viewfinder and checking the screen on her laptop, she asked him if he were ready. "I guess so," he said. Tilda asked, "You don't need any help to get it, uh, harder?" That cracked up the rest of us guys.

"Cut the shit," Gretchen said. "I think Max looks perfect." Looking at him, she said, "But I wouldn't mind lending a hand, if you want." "God, yes," he spit out and then added, "I mean that would be good, if you don't mind."

Gretchen knelt and took hold of his erection. She stroked him, and he rocked his hips in accompaniment. "Ok," said Tilda, "Let me get some shots." Although his small dick didn't look any bigger or harder, Max had a broad smile. Tilda ran off a series of shots. "Ready for the finish," she said.

Max asked for some lube. Gretchen obliged him and added several strokes to cover his dick. He began masturbating in earnest and within a minute announced the finish. A few weak spurts emerged and traveling less than an inch. The rest dribbled down his rapidly disappearing erection. Gretchen gave him a hug, letting her bare breasts push against his naked chest. "That was outstanding, Max," she said. "Let's get you cleaned up." I tried to be supportive and held out my fist for a bump. Max grinned and returned his fist.

Now I, Felix, and Gavin were left. Felix volunteered to go next. Gretchen seemed to have become the designated assistant. She lubed and stroked Felix until he was totally hard. Tilda took the pictures and Felix began to jerk off. It didn't take him long until he gave Tilda the shot she was looking for. Gavin's turn went along the same lines. Tilda smiled at me and I saw the redness filling her cheeks and neck. As I was walking to the platform, Ashley cut in front of Gretchen. "I got this," Ashley said.

I stood with a semi-erect dick. Ashley lubed her hands and took hold of me. I think my reaction was instantaneous. Hard and upright, my cock was now the center of attention of not only me, but most of my friends. It was probably the hardest it had ever been. Ashley was still stroking me when Tilda cleared her throat. As if coming out of a dream, Ashley shook her head. Pulling her hand from my erection, she stepped back. Tilda ran some shots and then asked Gretchen to touch up some shiny spots. Gretchen powdered my dick and balls. As our eyes met, she winked.

Tilda announced she had all the erection shots she needed. "Can you finish now?" I took my cock and started pumping. "Uh, I could use some lube." Ashley came over and spread a thin layer of lube over my cock. She stroked it several times. "I can take it from here," I said, my throat dry from excitement.

I increased the tempo and soon felt my balls preparing to explode. Tilda was behind the viewfinder, and I let loose. My hips pumped forward as my orgasm ripped through me. The amount of liquid surprised even me; it had to be a record. After the initial blast that shot out more than six inches, each subsequent explosion dwindled until there were just a few drops oozing out and running down my shaft. I was sweating and out of breath. My friends were staring, and the silence in the room made me think they could all hear my pounding heart.

Ashley approached me with a clean towel to wipe me dry. As her hands wrapped around my semi-erect shaft, I came again with only a tiny bit of liquid. She finished wiping me and took my hand to lead me off the platform. Aliyah and Britty each gave me a pat on my bare butt as I walked past them. Gretchen, still topless, hugged me and said I did a great job. I put on my clothes and drank a bottle of water. The girls were helping Tilda wrap up and straightening the studio. Sitting on a stool, I replayed the experience in my mind. Just a few minutes ago, I stood naked with my best friends and jerked off. My consciousness was trying to process the information when I heard my name called.

"Aidan, did you hear me?"

Tilda stood next to me. "What?" I said. She smiled, her dimple lighting up her face. "Thank you," she said. Leaning in, Tilda kissed my cheek. "You were amazing." Her skin glowed and her blue eyes sparkled behind her glasses. "My pleasure," I responded and lightly kissed her lips. "If only," she said, and walked away.

The rest of us soon left for lunch. Two hours later, Ashley was walking with me back to the quad. "Are you too tired to let me fulfill my promise?" she asked.

"I'll never be too tired for that. If anything, I may be able to last a bit longer."

"Last as long as you want," she said. "Right now, I want you inside me."

Maybe we ran to her dorm, or maybe it just felt that way. Britty was visiting Aliyah in the common room. Ashley didn't even say hello. She just dragged me to her bedroom. I had been in the room many times before, but now it was completely changed. No clothes were strewn around, the bed was made and turned down with pink sheets I had never seen before. There was a vase of flowers on the nightstand and a thin red gauzy fabric hung over the window, giving the room a soft rose color.

"Expecting company?" I asked.

"Just strip and show me what I'm expecting."

I considered that a request not to be ignored and within seconds I was naked. Ashley smiled as she took my newly erect cock in hand. "Still got something left for me?"

"Take your clothes off and we'll see!"

Another smile. "Why don't you take my clothes off?" Another un-ignorable request. Peeling off her shirt, I had my first view of her breasts. To say they exceeded my imagination would be the understatement of the year. Full, round and firm-looking, they moved with every breath. Her dark nipples stood out against the even darker areolas.

"There's more to me than a good-looking pair of tits." Ashley's smile brought me out of my trance. I undid her jeans and tugged them over her hips. As I bent to help her step out of them, I caught a whiff of her excitement. My cock surged with my own excitement. Kneeling, I ran my fingers around the band of her yellow panty. Her hips moved forward; I kissed the slightly damp spot in front. "Ooh," she said. I pulled them down, exposing a neat strip of dark brown hair. I kissed her. "Ooh," she repeated. As I moved my face forward again, she locked her fingers on my ears and pulled me up. Mashing her body to mine, we kissed.

Now a kiss can just be a kiss, to paraphrase an old song. My first kiss with a naked Ashley was so far beyond "just a kiss" that I never wanted it to end. Feeling her naked body pressed against me helped to imprint that impression of our first genuine kiss. My hands cupped her butt and pulled her tight. My erection rested against her firm flesh. As our tongues got better acquainted, our hands roamed. I was tweaking her nipples when her mouth pulled away.

"There's something I've been meaning to say," said Ashley as her hand stroked my cock. "I've held back for fear of putting you off." Another squeeze of my erection accompanied her last statement.

"What is it?"

"Fuck me."

I lifted her and placed her on the bed. Pulling the covers off, I moved up and knelt between her legs. "Do you need any...?" I pointed to her vagina.

Grinning, she replied, "What part of 'fuck me' did you not understand?"

Returning her grin, I lowered my body until the tip of my erection probed her lips. Ashley's fingers guided me into her. We both took a deep breath before I pushed forward. She spread her legs farther, and I went deeper. When I felt her sparse pubic hair, I kissed her. "I think this is when the fucking part starts," I said. "Should we worry about protection before we go further?"

"If you don't start fucking me right now, I'll cut your balls off." I took that as a "No" regarding protection. With slow thrusts at first, I felt her relax and become more slick. When gliding became smooth, I picked up the tempo. "Yes," said Ashley. Any first-time sex can be awkward as the partners are unfamiliar with each other and what feels good or doesn't.

Ashley didn't appear to be afflicted with any awkwardness. She told me exactly what she wanted and how to do it. With coaching of faster, slower, right there and do it hard, I gladly went along for the ride. My mind was full of wonder that I was inside someone I thought was among the top two women at our school. As my mind drifted to the other woman in this small grouping, Ashley brought me back to the reality that she demanded that my cock go deeper and harder. What could I do? I went deeper and harder. Pulling her legs up to rest on my shoulders, I held her hips and slammed with everything I had. Her grunts hinted that this was what she wanted.

We both were sweating, and her body was flushed. Her breasts moved wildly as I kept the tempo she craved. "I'm getting close," I said. Her hand moved between us and rubbed her clit. "Hold on for one minute," she said. She rubbed harder, I plunged deeper and with an unexpected coordination, we both came. I continued to move in and out as I orgasmed. Ashley dropped her feet to the bed and arched her back to gain every inch of me. Her canal tightened around my cock. Coming down from our peak, I pulled out and lay beside her.

"That's what I call a fuck," she said.

"No arguments from me," I replied as I reached for her hand. We lay together, fingers entwined, and fell asleep. Sometime later, I awoke with a strange sensation. I looked down to a pair of beautiful eyes locked on to mine with equally attractive lips locked on to my cock. Ashley pulled off long enough to say, "I've wanted this for a long time." She licked my shaft before engulfing me once more in the warm, moist cavity of her mouth. I had the presence of mind not to say she needn't have waited this long. Instead, I enjoyed her making love to my cock. When she pulled off, I hoped she would not leave me high and dry, the emphasis on dry. Then she sucked one nut sack into her mouth. I became an immediate convert to the joys of having my balls used like one of those jawbreaker candies. After giving equal attention to my other ball, she reengaged with my erection. Using hands, lips, tongue and some sort of magic, Ashley had me hanging on the edge for what seemed an eternity. With one last suck and stroke, I let my orgasm wash over me. I remembered she said she liked to swallow, and I was not about to deprive her of this pleasure. Even I was amazed I had this much left in me after our earlier screwing. Ashley took every drop with a smile if it's possible to smile with a cock in your mouth. When I was drained, she let my softening member slide from her lips.

"That was..." I was lost for words.

"The best blow job you ever received," she prompted.

"I believe it could have been the best blow job in the histories of blow jobs."

Ashley kissed my cheek. "And, to think I didn't even pump your prostate."

That comment almost brought life back to my dick. Unfortunately, it remained at "almost" and would need a bit more rest before rising once more to the battle. She crawled into my arms and I fell asleep dreaming of giant lips devouring me.

During the night, Ashley convinced me to have sex with her one more time, although it didn't take much convincing. All she had to say was she wanted me to fuck her doggy-style until my cock was so deep in her it tickled her tonsils. That was an image I tried to make real while holding her hips and thrusting as hard as I could. I believe I failed in reaching her tonsils but succeeded in bringing us both to a wonderful climax.

As we lay in a sweaty pile on the bed, I told her I was looking forward to a lot more of what just happened. "Aidan, this was fun, actually a lot of fun," she said. Although her tone was light, I definitely heard the "but" that was coming.

"I'm not opposed to more," she continued, "but I'm not ready for a relationship. I just ended it with Gordon and waited too long to do it. I want my end of college to be more fun and less worrying about a relationship."

"So, this was just sex?" I said.

"It's not 'JUST' sex. It was great sex. I had a blast and I'm sure you did, too. If it happens again, we both will be happy. What I don't want is to go through the drama of a relationship. We both should feel free to be with other people and not worry about boundaries."

"What if I wouldn't mind a few boundaries?"

Ashley hugged me. "We're young. There's plenty of time for boundaries later. For now, let's keep things simple."

"Will we ever have sex again?" I asked.

"Yeah. Well, probably. Let's play it by ear."

I had no idea what playing it by ear meant in terms of sex. I came to find out that it meant that Ashley and I would not repeat this experience. It was three weeks later, and getting close to the time for Tilda's show, when Gretchen tracked me down in the library. I hadn't seen her since the last day of the photo shoot.

"Have you spoken with Tilda?" she asked.

"Not in a while," I replied.

"I'm worried about her."

She looked worried. "Why?"

"She's cut herself off," said Gretchen.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, she's locked in her room and nobody's seen her in weeks. She doesn't come out and her roomies can only talk with her through her bedroom door. Even then, she doesn't say much."

"Have you tried talking to her?" I asked.

"Yeah. She won't open the door, thanks me for my concern and tells me she's ok. I don't believe her. You should go see her."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. I think you're part of the reason she's hiding."

"Why?"

"Because she heard about you and Ashley."

"How did that happen?"

"We were all hanging out in Ashley's suite and she told us about the hot sex the two of you had. I could see the look on Tilda's face. It was like someone kicked her in her gut."

"Why would that bother her?"

"Because she's crazy in love or lust for you. I assumed you knew that."

"No way. We're friends--that's all."

Gretchen shook her head. Though she was a year younger, she began explaining things as if I were a child.

"You spent a lot of time with her, spoke with her, listened to her, told her how pretty she was, complimented her on her art and stood naked in front of her and jerked off. Taken together that might have given her some ideas."

"But she wanted me to be part of her project and there were five other guys."

"True, but she only talked about you. When she and I were working on postproduction, she kept commenting on handsome you were and how she loved how you looked naked. I agreed, of course, but I think Tilda was voicing something deeper."

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,002 Followers