Cocks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilda and I are so happy that I must stop myself from grinning all day long. We've expanded our sexual relationship to include most anything one or the other of us can imagine. Trips through porn sites give us plenty of new positions to try. Tilda is totally open and relaxed with me. To others she's shy and reserved, but in private she's wild and uninhibited. She even mentioned venturing out to include a third person. Gretchen's name is the one she brings up in her fantasies. I don't know if that will ever happen. Even if it doesn't, I think I've found the woman who will make me happy for, well, maybe forever.

It's now the beginning of the spring term. Tilda is putting the finishing touches on the outline for her next project, "Boobs Plus". As her boyfriend, I pledged to help her anyway I can. As the women are recruited for the project, I look forward to being the make-up artist for my friends and others.

Some days I pinch myself and say college can't get any better than this. I then realize that life with Tilda is all I could ever ask.

(Thanks for reading my story. Lately, I have been writing a lot from the male perspective. It helps me stretch from my comfort zone. If you like it or not, let me know. Your comments and votes help me become a better writer. You can always send me a private email at the contact info on my home page. If you're interested in finding more about Gretchen and her roommate, Morgan, you could check out my "Girl Power" series. Gretchen also makes a guest appearance in "Do the Right Thing".)