Cocks, Panties, and Poppers

Story Info
I come to him with with a cock in panties fetish.
1.6k words
4.63
4.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my car for a while until I finally got the nerve to knock on his door. I heard the sound of the doorknob being turned. I grasped the door handle with trembling hands as the door swung open to reveal him and his nice build and attractive face. As I walked past him to enter the room I took in the sweet aroma of sexy perfume and my cock instantly rose to new heights. This was turning out to be a fantasy come true for me.

He guided me to his bedroom, and he stood near the bed as if posing for me, and those long legs in sexy hose, and that miniskirt were all I needed to see. I slowly approached him and we embraced in a hot deep sexy kiss, which I really did not expect, but was very pleased when it happened.

I ran my hands up and down his back while we kissed deeply, and then started massaging his sexy skirt covered ass. Keeping the deep wet kiss going, I reached for the zipper of the skirt and it came undone somewhat easily from experience I guess, or fate as it may be.

I slid the skirt down and ran my hand down the front of his panties to find his cock starting to get hard. I could not wait to get him naked, but did not need to hurry, so I gently slid my hand over the silky panties and I could feel the heat of his cock through the silky material.

I looked down to see the outline of the most perfect hard cock 8 inch cock that the silky panties could hardly contain and it already was glistening with clear man honey peeking out from the perfectly shaped crimson head, and wetting the front of the sexy sheer panties.

He seemed to now be ready for some hot play, and I knelt down and removed his shoes, and stood up to find a pair of wet sexy lips, pleading to be kissed. I pulled him close and our hot lips met, with wet tongues seeking each other out. We kissed deeply while one hand stroked his very hard cock through the silky material. I unbuttoned his blouse and removed the bra to expose his erect nipples, and He moaned as I licked and sucked on his sensitive nipples, switching between the two so none would feel left out.

I had on nothing but silky running shorts and silky panties, and he massaged my hard cock through the silky material, and it felt so nice. He took them by the waist band and pushed them down to the floor, and he slid off my panties too. And now I was completely naked and hard.

We both laid down on the bed and wrapped ourselves around each other, and it felt wonderful to feel his smooth naked skin against mine, as well as feeling our hard cocks touching each other. I could feel the heat of his perfect cock in those sexy panties against mine, and I was now as hard as I had ever been.

This was so erotic, and then we started deep kissing again, tongues wrapping around each other and lips wet with sex and passion seeking each other out. His kisses were so sexy and soothing that I soon found myself overcome with passion.

I now had the extreme urge to have his cock in my mouth, but did not want to rush this moment so I again took to sucking his sensitive nipples while I played with his beautifully hard cock. I licked and sucked his nipples and then started trailing kisses down his stomach. The closer I got to his panty covered erect cock, the more it seemed to grow, and I could now see more clear honey building up at the slit and wetting the panty material even more. The swollen head was now a deep purple color, and I could see the outline of his cock and balls through the sexy sheer panties. Finally I could feel the heat of his cock against my cheek as I kissed even lower now.

I extended my tongue to taste the clear fluid soaking the sheer panties, and pulled the silky material back some to see the most erotic sight, and feel and urge to taste it was overwhelming. I wrapped my tongue around the hot silk covered head and took it in my mouth as he started moaning with pleasure as I sucked the hot head in and out of my now dripping mouth. The panties were now getting soaking wet as his moans got deeper and longer. I then switched and started licking the wonderful cock along is length from tip to balls. I slid those panties down and took as much of his 8 inch cock as I could. It was so big that I had trouble taking it all in, but I did get it deep a time or two, as he now watched me sucking his hot cock.

I wanted to suck his balls too, and I let the dripping wet cock slip from my sucking lips, and it stood almost straight up and was glistening in the dim light with the wetness of a deeply sucked cock. I stroked the wet cock as I took his shaved balls into my mouth and sucked gently on them. The cock was still soaking wet as I stroked it and sucked his balls too. I pulled off of his cock and balls and the we kissed deeply, and I could tell he loved the taste of his cock on my lips by the way he moaned deeply with my tongue deep in his mouth.

His online profile said that he loved video, and I had prepared my cam-corder just in case he would agree to shooting video of me sucking him off. I asked him if it was OK, and he almost screamed yes. I reached for the recorder and turned it on, and proceeded to start all over sucking in just the head of his cock, and running my tongue all around the hot purple head.

He seemed to get even harder as the tape rolled, and I sucked and teased the swollen cock head. I pulled off long enough to look at the head and could see it glistening in the low light, and I was so glad the camera was rolling at that moment to catch that erotic view of his wet cock head glistening in the light, with pre-cum now running down the head of his cock.

I reached for the night stand and took the bottle of RUSH and took a big hit off of it as the feeling of it overwhelmed me. I then somehow took the entire cock deep in my throat, and sucked it, or almost fucked it with my mouth as the wetness ran down his cock and onto his balls as well. I handed him the bottle and heard him hit it deeply too. I was overwhelmed with passion, and knowing we were both high and knowing we were recording me sucking him deeply now. I wanted to to suck him like a porn star, and let him cum in my mouth, and he seemed to know it too.

I was overwhelmed with passion to pleasure his hot cock and being high on RUSH, and now his big dick now seemed to slide all the way in with ease as deep as possible, and I had never felt this hot when sucking a hard dick. I cupped his balls as I deep throated the entire 8 inches of him again and again. I suddenly felt his balls contract, and I knew I was now going to get rewarded for my efforts with a huge load of hot man cream.

He screamed that he was going to cum, so I pulled off of it so I could see the first spurts shooting out of the purple cock head. As soon as the first squirt shot out and landed on my lips and then I quickly took the entire cock deep in my mouth again.

I could feel the spasms and the hot cum streams shooting in my throat, and I swallowed as much as I could. I then let the still squirting cock fall out of my throat once again to see the last few spurts shooting out of the hard cock.

I was thinking how hot this would be if the camera was getting all of this and with cum now running down his still hard cock, I took the hot cum covered head back in my mouth to get the last few drops of his sweet cum in my mouth. I licked all of the cum that was running down his shaft, hoping the camera got it all on tape.

He seemed exhausted, but laid the camera on the night stand and pulled me towards him and he kissed me with his cum still on my lips. That was all it took for me to shoot my load without even touching myself as our cum coated tongues snaked all around with the taste of his cum still fresh in my mouth.

We both cleaned up and as he was getting dressed he said that he had never felt this good getting sucked off, and that was the best fun he had ever had with another man. He asked if we could do it again sometime soon. After seeing him out, I rewound the tape and got hard again watching me giving him the best suck he had ever had, in his own words, and I could still sense the taste of his cum in my mouth.

We are definitely going to do it again, and I love being a cock sucking slut on tape.....Like a real porn star. Now I know the thrill they get, and why it looks so HOT on video, because it is so HOT!!