All Comments on 'Cocksucker'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MichelleBottomMichelleBottomalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story the change of mind during the whole situation hope happens to me too in some time or another.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

different story, but a good read all the same, three stars

MVP6MVP6almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. It means a lot. I would have to agree that it’s pretty different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. As a straight guy all my life I would be very curious of how a man's penis might feel in my mouth. I would have liked to see him continue to use this man indefinitely even though he was a married man... 5 star.

JonnieohJonnieohabout 2 years ago

Great reality you described here. I would love to be hypnotized and "made " to do the ccksucking things that really want to do.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 1 year ago

Though I abhor the brutality, I thoroughly enjoyed this story! One line I particularly like reflects perfectly my feelings about being a cocksucker. "He thought he was using my mouth but it was I who was using his needs to fulfill my own." Not every cocksucker is aware that it is he who has the power in the situation. And, bi the way, great description of the feeling of sucking a cock. You MUST be a cocksucker, yourself. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Between him and I?!! Get a grammar lesson.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleover 1 year ago

A five star story. I'll be reading some of your other stories, if they turn out to be this good I'll be reading all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous