Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers

I had feared opening my mouth to attempt any more speech, but in leaving my mouth closed I increased the amount of contact and friction with my resistant lips.

Previously I had licked his balls and shaft while under the influence. Now the part that I had not experienced was in me too. The violation of my mouth was complete as I now had pleasured every part of his genitals. I lost and he won.

I felt him withdraw a little and a spark of hope lit within me. But it was short lived as he barely pulled out more than a fraction of an inch before I felt his hands move to the back of my neck while his grip tightened.

I waved my arms as if that could change my fate. But what actually sealed my fate was when he took half a step back pulling my head with him. My weight shifted forward on my knees so that I was off balance. Now if he let go I would just fall forward impaling myself. He had an advantage before but now it was ten fold.

With His fingers clasped behind my neck he thrust into my mouth burying a full two inches of man meat between my unwilling but yielding lips. The voice behind the cock said, "You know you are a cock-loving skank."

An odd thing happened next; This powerful impressive cock was in my mouth. His precum was on my tongue. I was helpless to stop this.

Then I was struck anew at just how fantastic this cock was. I liked seeing this fantastic cock. I liked watching it get hard earlier. I liked knowing that he was turned on by me. I liked him groaning in pleasure. I liked being dominated, even by a man. And I liked his cock in my mouth. I even liked knowing that his slippery mess was mixing with my spit. It tasted sweet and salty and good. It tasted like lust.

I moved my hands from the front of his thighs to the back. I wanted to pull on his legs so it would propel his wanting dick further into my needy mouth. But I was afraid to admit that I needed it. This would be an admission of desire. An admission of some latent homosexuality. My fingers applied the slightest pressure to the backs of his legs. No one could say that I pulled him into me. At most, Someone could say I was just steadying myself so I wouldn't fall.

I felt his grip on my neck relax just a little. My fingers pulled slightly one way and his fingers pulled a bit more insistently in the other direction. The resulting action being that my mouth was further invaded by his hot pole. Half of it was inside me now and there were still inches more to go. It was almost at my throat.

Based on the things he had been saying I knew he would want to go all the way. Could I take it?

For now I decided just to focus on sucking it as it sawed back and forth. I would cross that other bridge when I came to it.

I think he knew now that I accepted his cock. He did not remove his hands from my neck and he was still controlling the action but the threat of force seemed to have dissipated. It was unspoken but I think he knew I was a willing participant too. Would it surprise you if I said I missed his filthy talk?

So I sucked it. I pursed the ring of my lips firmly around the shaft. I ran my tongue along the bottom, the frenulum. My cheeks hallowed as I suctioned, which had the effect of tightening all of my oral man-pussy against his amazing cock.

When his fingers directed me forward I went that way and when he directed me back I willingly went back. I was his to use and I loved it. I loved the raw animalisticness of it, and I loved the wrongness of it, and I loved the notion that his cum was going to fill me up.

I threw myself into the nasty task, sucking and tonguing while an unhuman cacophony of blowjob sounds filled the room. He, in turn, became just as wild. He face-fucked my mouth, tossing me around as he wanted. I couldn't hang on anymore with my hands - my arms flailing now. But I didn't need to hang on because he wasn't letting go.

I never lost my suction though. He pistoned in and out of me withdrawing till about half of that glorious head was out of me then returning my treat until it barely entered my throat.

Then he stopped. Saying, "Hold on Cunt, I don't wanna drown you too soon. We're gonna edge this club for a bit." He held me still, penetrating as far in as he had gone. I was huffing and gasping trying to catch my breath.

"Touch your clit you trashy twat." I grabbed my erect penis and started leisurely wanking. I too wanted to wait to cum. It seemed important to cum when he was in my mouth. Preferably while he was finishing.

When he started again he started on the aftstroke. Then returning to the forestroke he moved with agonizing slowness. The big reddish head spread my lips as it invaded me, my slutty lips then sealed again on the shaft.

It's hardness continued its relentless journey millimeter by millimeter. I watched first one inch then another disappear into my being. When it was half way in I was tempted to slam myself all the way down but he needed to enjoy this his way. When another inch was inside it was just tickling my epiglottis. I waited for the aft trip but the forward motion did not stop. In a few slow moments it was solidly pressed against the back of my mouth. His beautiful cock then hit a wall.

I looked up at his eyes and he looked at me. What would we do? I felt him reposition his hands on my head. He took hold of me just under my jaw and tilted my head back slightly. With a firm grip he pushed as if to punch a hole in that wall. With my throat I felt it progress slightly then lodge itself in one place. He pushed down on my head so I knelt a little lower than tried again.

He started whispering, "Swallow whore, swallow whore, swallow whore." It was like he was chanting. I was thinking that I would of course swallow, that I would have zero choice in the matter. Then I realized he was not asking me to swallow his cum. He was telling me to make a swallowing action with my throat so he could make ingress.

Bracing myself I imagined my throat lined up and being sure not to let myself be pushed back when he made his final thrust I nodded that I was ready to swallow his sword.

To mark the instant when we would work together he recited an immature little lyric: "Eenie meenie miney mo, I'm gonna stick it in the Ho, fuckin' once, fuckin' twice, here we go, fuckin' thrice!" On "thrice" he pushed with his cock, he pulled with his hands, and I swallowed all at the same time.

The last three inches went in and they went in kinda fast. For the first time my nose touched his belly. In fact my face was completely mashed against his stomach and my lower lip was squashed by his big balls.

We had done it! That massive cock was balls deep.

But was it in all the way? Could it go deeper? I shifted on my knees to get my legs under me then I pushed my whole body up. If it could go deeper this was going to do it. I think it went in just a little more.

I heard him grunt. Next, he wrapped his arms completely around my head in a perverse hug and humped at my face five or six times. You can't know this from watching porn, but when a thick dick is all the way down a throat there is no breathing going on. True to form I could not breathe. I could hold out for a bit longer but what if he didn't relent in time?

He pulled all the way out in one quick motion. I gasped for air. A couple thick gobs of spit spilled out of my mouth and down my chin. I was connected to his big throbbing cock by a string of it. The string drooped then broke. A large drop of precum leaked out of his piss slit then started to drip. I still needed more oxygen but I couldn't let that sweet drip go to waste. I licked off that spermy nectar with a slurp fulfilling his prophecy.

When I regained my composure. I looked up from my subservient position and begged, "Make me your pretty little bitch."

He raised one eyebrow, "Really?"

"More than anything." I said.

He kicked off his pants which were bunched at his ankles and walked over to a reclining chair and sat his naked ass down. "Crawl, baby."

I crawled over and sat on my haunches between his legs and waited expectantly.

He scooped a really huge dollop of viscous precum from his slit. Leaning forward he started wiping it on my lips, circling around and around. "Your pretty red lipstick has come off. Let me help, babe."

He continued, "We've been having so much fun, girly. And we're gonna have a whole lot more cocksucking fun. I love your pouty lips and your tiny hands. You picked a nice color nail polish for me. Put your little hands on my tool."

I did.

He went on more, "I really like the teddy you picked out. It's very feminine and lacy. The black looks good with your eyeliner. The thigh high stockings are super hot. How did you know I have a thing for thigh highs? And garters?" He gave a little growl. Are you wearing crotchless panties? I smiled and nodded. "Stand up and show me."

I stood up as sensually as I could trying to show off my sexy legs. "Kick off your heels. Stripper shoes, I love them. Now lift your teddy and show me what you got." I lifted the hem of my red teddy slowly and teasingly.

As my panties came into view he gave a short whistle. I lifted the hem all the way to my belly button piercing and undulated my hips.

"Oh yea, you got a stinky pussy. I can smell your arousal from here. I bet you're super wet. He took another drop of prejizz and massaged it onto the hood of my clit. "Are you on the pill?" I nodded again. "Great, don't want to get you fucking pregnant."

Having said that he took yet another drop of juice and rubbed it up into my gash.

"Bend over, I wanna see those boobs." I leaned so he could see my cleavage. "Oh baby I love your funbags. Lean over more. Get close to my cock." When I did he rubbed the engorged and sticky tip all over my ready lips. "Ok girl, you can kneel down again."

I lowered myself to the floor between his legs. "Before I let you feast on my big dick I have one question for you." I waited expectantly. "Are you my pretty bitch?"

A big smile spread across my face and I answered seductively, "Yes, I am your pretty bitch." I believed it and I was ready to live it.

"Then you will be a special pretty bitch. All the other bitches have succumbed to my will. I towered over all the others when I took them. You will be the first I will lie down for."

There on my knees so close to the newfound object of my desire, feelings of lust floated all around me, I swam in my sluttyness. I was desired and the proof was before me.

I beheld this penis I had feared before. It loomed large in my vision, strong and commanding. For the moment my world contained nothing else. I didn't crave it because I was hypnotized. Yes, I was hypnotized, that just wasn't the reason I craved it. I wasn't being coerced to be here ready to give my all to this symbol of all things phallic. I wanted to be down here serving this magnificent organ so I could take it inside me, make it a part of me, become one with it.

I needed to merge the masculine energies emanating from the rod like radio waves from an antennae with my feminine energies swirling around within me like a hurricane. When I put those two energies together I would create something new and powerful.

The teddy I was wearing crept up as I leaned forward revealing my smooth shapely ass to the room behind me. He didn't miss the show, however, as he had installed many mirrors in the room.

I was sure he would be able to see the crinkled puckered star of my anus. I was also sure he would be able to see my rose petal opening spreading and inviting for itself an intrusion reserved for my mouth.

Could he see the moisture gathering and glistening there in the way that only the female body can prepare itself?

I reached between my legs and fondled my womanhood's slickness. My fingers found the groove, luxuriating as I rocked them through the folds. They also found they could explore my vagina making their way closer to my womb from which the lusty torrent of creation energy was sourced.

My hand continued to pleasure myself releasing winds of lust to the universe while I reached for the source of his creative energies with my other hand. My hand rested on his thigh from which It traveled up to those twin orbs. When my fingertips made contact I felt a spark. I'm sure he felt it too.

He threw his head back, splayed his arms, and spread his legs as far out as they could go. His first clenched and his toes curled.

This was no ordinary caress. I circled the twins with two fingers tugging slightly. I pulled the sack with it's contents as far as they would go without causing harm. The sack stretched unbelievably long and his lingham stood straight up.

Since it was pointing at me I decided it's time had come. I tickled my fingers up to the top. Then making a tube of my hands skinned them down to the base. Repeating this action my hands were in constant motion building some stimulation before the main event.

Copius amounts of slick man juice leaked from the slit which popped open every time one of my hands skimmed past the larger than life vibrating dickhead. Soon the whole tube was wet with his preparatory liquids.

Holding the mountainous member still with both hands I tipped forward a little more and blew warm air from my lungs upon his volcanic masculinity.

Sticking out my tongue I lowered my mouth down to the wondrous flesh beneath me and licked the gathered water of life from this enchanted fountain.

My hunger consumed me now so it was necessary for me to consume his manhood now too.

By my will I plunged myself onto the stalk and buried it to the root in one purposeful fluid motion. With all of it down my throat I extended my tongue to lick his nuts. I pumped myself up and down milking out all the valuable nectar It could produce.

Squeezing on the up-stroke I was sure not to miss even a single drop. When I sucked the engorged head I suctioned with enough effort to pull a cherry through a straw.

I became possessed, sucking, slurping, licking, nibbling, biting, swallowing and throating with all of my oral cavity.

At the same time my hands were pumping, caressing, tugging, pulling, skimming, squeezing, and milking both his cock and balls. I had plans to relieve this man of every last remnant of magic cum just as he had plans to give it to me.

His body was thrashing and jerking. His fingers alternated between clenching the cushions of the chair and spreading open. He banged his head back against the headrest. His knees flapped like wings and his feet would lose contact with the floor periodically.

Finally, it was too intense for him. He jammed forward thrusting his meaty cock through my lips, into my mouth, and down toward my stomach.

He clutched at my head, clawing to keep me impaled exactly where I wanted to be. He wrapped his legs around my back and with his thighs on either side of my head held me still in a vice-like grip.

He needed to cease all motion for the final moment of ejaculation. He thought he was using my mouth but it was I who was using his needs to fulfill my own. His balls contracted and his already large cock expanded another two inches at least. I felt it grow wider too locking itself in place in my throat where neither of us would be able to free it until those hefty balls were empty.

I don't know how far down it went but by my estimations it was ten inches long now and my mouth is five or six inches deep meaning it was a full four or five inches into the recesses of my being.

The first shot went directly into my stomach. I could not feel it but I felt his cock surge as it travelled through the urethra. I willed him to hold me in place as he fired off the next four or five vollies.

I knew I truly accomplished a challenge few women could do as well. I let him pull back from the depths so that the last oozing spooge would dribble immediately onto my tongue. I wanted to taste it.

He fell limp in the chair, completely still except for his cock which continued to jerk spasmodically. I was delighted and surprised to find that his orgasm was not over and ropes of thick slimy cum were still exploding from this source of power. I felt six more surges through the walls of his cock simultaneously erupt onto my tongue.

It seeped into the crevices of my mouth pooling around my teeth and gums. There was more than I expected and It was thick and a little salty. I swished it around so that all of my mouth could experience the thick sloppy treat. I wanted it on every taste bud before I swallowed.

When I did swallow, it went down in a large glob like a giant oyster. I pulled back so that only the drooling slit would be on my ruby lips in a perverse kiss. I gripped his shaft tightly pulling from the bottom to the top allowing none of it to evade me. I was sure I could cajole at least a drop or two more into my pursed lips. I hoped for a tiny vestigial trickle of the past river.

But instead, two full blasts jetted out. At that very moment my lips were pressed into the crown and my tongue was dipping into the slit which had an effect like clapping down on a garden hose with your thumb.

Creamy spoo sprayed sideways in two directions leaving a line up one cheek and across the other. I continued pumping out what was finally the aftershocks of an earth shattering orgasm. I sucked a few tiny squirts from the inside of his cock then merely nursed the end not wanting to ignore straggling sperm.

When it deflated it was soft but still thick and lost none of the weight that contributed to its glory. I sat up straight with my breasts jutting forward, only to discover that there was no insignificant amount of runny spunk on them.

Licking my lips I retrieved what cum I could find from wherever it had flown and scooped it into my craving cavity.

Maybe he was full of bulllshit before but whether he knew it or not he was right - I did feel complete. I was "full" of his magic cum and I felt full of sexual energy too. I had a sense of well being and a knowledge that I had new-found powers.

The sexual accumulation of the last hour had built up in me and I had not yet cum myself. I was complete just not finished.

Rising slowly to my feet I admired my smokin' body as he had phrased it and gave a tweak to my hard nipples before I decided to become myself again.

I stood there a refreshed man with an aching jerking cock ready and needing to cum.

I looked at this contemptuous man with the impressive cock who was now powerless at my mercy. Next, I looked at my own cock which had given me many hours of pleasure but about which I had felt reservations regarding its adequacy. It was a nice thickish six inches, straight with a mushroom head and never let me down. I always loved my cock but perhaps I underappreciated it.

I felt the power within me and knew that power was sourced in my manly cock. I now looked at it and knew it was every bit as impressive as his. Not because of its inches or girth or volume of cum. It was impressive because the universe had made it that way. It could create life. But more than that it could transform a magic spark from the universe into my own superpower.

I towered over the half-conscious body of my abuser and with some pent up lust and a few quick pulls I spewed forth several streams of cum onto his face, in his eyes, and dripping into his half open mouth.

I enjoyed every bit of cum that I drank from his spout, but I doubted he would enjoy what he would find when he awoke.

Over the next few weeks I discovered that my new confidence and virility were not the result of a little gay experimentation, nor merely due to getting in touch with my feminine side. The man whose cock I enjoyed really could hypnotise people and his cum really was magic.

I saw him once after that, walking to his car from the bar. He was a shell of his former self. I think I drained all the magic from him and melded it with my own. The power he lost I now had, but double.

MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers
12