All Comments on 'Cocksucker: Master & Mistress'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Would be a dream cum true for this to happen to me

che183che183about 9 years ago
......

Honestly....I've enjoyed all of your stories except this one..... this is by far your worst story, sorry if you don't like my opinion, 1* for all chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you should have left this shit

In gay male or posted it in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liked it very much, but

I liked this series very much, but at the end you probably lost the good ideas that made the early series so funny and sexy to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story

I must echo a comment from another reader, this series was not your best work. There was something missing in these stories, I don't know how to explain what that something was/is, but it was certainly missing. Sorry.

goamz86goamz86about 9 years ago
I agree with anon

I would love it if this happened to me. I think this IS some of your best work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
poor at best

The last chapter ended it all . He did all this because he loved his wife and family and basically she is with another man and having the other mans child. Really bad taste over all. Then your epilogue like everything worked out.

All this for a ring No way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Last chapter ruined it.

The last chapter basically ruined the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story - weak ending

Up until this chapter, I really enjoyed the saga but this felt rushed and obvious. That said, the fact the wife knew Gary was a clever twist,.

partisan59partisan59about 9 years ago
Saw it coming(no pun intended)

Saw the ending coming from chapter 1 but a good story all the same. For those that felt the ending was weak, what did they think was gonna happen? Really, if this ending makes you uncomfortable you shouldn't be reading cuckold stories to begin with.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

hi all,

First I couldn't decide what category to put this in...but decided to keep it in Crossdressing because that was one of the themes...could have been gay or loving wives...

Second...as for the ending...it was foreshadowed throughout the chapters.

Lastly, I do appreciate your comments. I struggled on how to end this story....this why it took so long.

Jasmine April 2015

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

I read each chapter and loved em all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anticlimax

I figured from the first chapter the wife was in on it, and so coming home to Master and Mistress was what I most looked forward to, but this just felt like a rushed throwaway. There's a page and a half of making it increasingly obvious how it will end, then the actual climax is half a page. I wish Chris spent as much time with his new owners as he did at the drag show or construction site.

BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Neat story!

I generally steer clear away from gay stories but this story had hints of femdom and cuckolding so I took a look. I have not followed this series previously. Wasn't disappointed as I thought it was a neat story. :)

Contrary to some other readers, I really like how your story endings are not tame with predictable endings. I think how you execute these things is really what matters most which is what you do well. I think you did the femdom/cuckold genre quite well and can't say much about the gay parts as I glossed over it.

I can understand if some thought it was far too short though and didn't really milk the denouement as much as they would like. Personally, I like when the character's realization that things are never going to be the same is the slowest part of the story until they accept their new place in the order of things. It really gives the feel that the story was more than just hot sex and meaningless plots. For example, it would have been torturous if Gary could let Chris stew in his new cuckold status for a full day at work before doing acts on his wife in front of him. Chris could spend a day thinking about divorce papers or going home and getting on his knees to whoever. He would get boners when he got degrading texts instead of be angry and finds out he really does just enjoy giving in to his wife's demands. It's fun when its not an easy choice as it gives a level of suspense in the ending. Just some thoughts.

Honestly, I'm absolutely sure you know what you're doing as a writer SSL so this was just what you had planned for the story from the outset which is perfectly fine. Keep writing and ignore comments like these. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very nice

Loved the story and if I were younger would be a cum slut like Chris. Loved it very much.

funforbbwfunforbbwabout 9 years ago
Loved the whole series

I loved the whole series and even the end was great. While cross dressing isn't my thing, the rest really got to me and I liked the "tame ending" as others have stated... I like that things can end like that and it doesn't have to be over the top! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that was a waste

Something happened to your writing awhile back and your latest stories simply haven't been up to the quality as your earlier postings. This was an example of something that started with potential but, in the end, failed to deliver something worth the time spent to read it. The ending was just disappointing. Not looking forward to future postings.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineabout 9 years ago
Loved the Series

Thank you so so much Silkstockinglover. I waited so eagerly for the final chapters, checking Literotica constantly with anticipation. I was not disappointed. You have confirmed me as a devoted fan and Cocksucker. Chris is to me the luckiest man or should I say Gurl alive. I am waiting eagerly for my Gary to take me. I hope your next stories will not be long in cumming. Love Maidpauline

joln321joln321about 9 years ago

Nice that they didn't break up or her leave him or kick him out. They stayed together. that was surprise ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
predicable

So predictable his wife would be in on it, i didn't even finish the story that's how predictable it is he submit to her, someone with more imagination please write a story that is out of the box with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stinker ending

I love reading your stuff . You have two of my favorite series going in what mom knows... and bedding the babysitter. But this one I have to say was a real stinker. I would have liked it better if he would have shot them both. I am getting so tired of the poor insufficient husband being made fun of.

ndeavourndeavouralmost 9 years ago
Great fairy tail (puns intended)

I've spent all morning reading this series and found myself loving it. There's an ability to write things that resonate with other's thoughts and desires - and you have it. I'm about ready to commit myself to being a loyal fan of yours. In retrospect this final chapter was almost obvious - but well written none the less. I suspect you were as turned on during some of the writing as your readers (I) were. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FUCKING PATHETIC

Firstly I wouldn't have bought him a drink at the airport, Secondly I would have found out that my wife was pregnant and that it wasn't mine, Thirdly I would drive a hammer through his fucking skull and quietly dispose of the body, and lastly I would divorce my wife and leave her with nothing just that bastard baby. Much better story.

K Jay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun series

I enjoyed this series... My only critiques... Sometimes Chris's inability to resist and his all-in attitude seemed a bit forced. And the "innocent" phonecalls with his wife went a bit too far, definitely foreshadowing the ending. And finally, the yadda yadda reference to piss was a bit over the top and, in my mind, unnecessary.

But still, it's almost as if the author dove in to my brain and transcribed my innermost, raunchiest fantasies. I was rock hard every moment I spent reading. We'll done!

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
Great Series - to Naysayers - you start writing if you think you can do better

It was a great series, I saw glimmers of him leading him and as it got to final 2 chapters I felt wife was in on the fixing....but it was to a purpose to get him where he was meant to be and loved being...the cuck that loved a dick to suck and up his ass, they accommodated him and now they are all happy. Her with the big dick, the man with the hot fucking wife, and the husband as a twink loving to suck dicks and get his asspussy fucked regularly. hanks for a great series - ell you critics to either write something themselves or Fuck OFF! Kisses and Hugs. One of my most favorite writers and stories.

bisissystepheniebisissystepheniealmost 8 years ago
I Love It!

One of my favorites! I only wish it was me that was married to that woman! I want to be a sissy cuckold.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 8 years ago
Good ending

Not as a criticism, but I felt there were subtle clues the wife was on in it throughout the first few. The ending did not feel at all out of the blue, but something you built towards and that excused his whorish behavior. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story

This was so hot it made me cum hard in my hand -- and I ate it all up !!! I too am a sissy CD husband who wants his wife to be my mistress. I service many men regularly and I'm a sissy bitch for all of them. I'm going to show my wife Laura (yes, same name) this story and hopefully she'll agree to be my mistress and fuck me regularly while I'm sucking a real cock -- while she watches.

bf332366bf332366over 7 years ago
What a series!

I loved this series. All the stories got my dick leaking in my panties and me craving cock. You know a good writer when they can illicit that kind of reaction from a reader. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Wonderful Story of Self Discovery

I loved this series, it was brilliant, my stomach was a knot when he arrived home, just what excellent writing does to the reader. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Loved the ease with which Chris changed from a straight guy to a full on slut.

Cannot say I was surprised by the ending, I saw it coming from the moment Gary took the ring, the fact was confirmed for me during the first conversation between Chris and Laura. Please do not think that I am being over critical of your work. It was actually a wonderful story and I stayed hard from beginning to end wishing something like that would happen to me, but I do read quite heavily both erotica and mainstream literature, so I spotted it quickly.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Son denies being gay and moves in with mom.

The confusion of the boy's sexuallity takes a turn when mom asks her son if he is gay. The mother presses the boy for answers. The mother only hopes that the boy isn't. The mother asks about his sex life. The boy says that he isn't very good looking and has trouble with girls. So the concerned mother gives the boy much needed advice. She starts to dress provocatively. She wears short skirts and high heels along with expensive pantyhose. The mother only wants to be helpful to her son. He noticed that Mom's apparel is nice looking and compliments her. "Thanks son, I thought I would look pretty for your Dad. He has a intense fetish for her wet panties and pantyhose. The mother finds out and she offers the wet and pretty panties and pantyhose for the boy's enjoyment. "I don't mind if you want to use my things son". She liked the attention she got walking around in the high heels as they made a clicking sound. This aroused the mother and her son. The situation got heated as the mother's demand for the sons attention increased. The mother was obviously using her vibrators and the boy heard the buzzing. The mother increased the process of persuading the boy to use her pantyhose and panties to wear and sniff. The mother finally found the perfect solution. The boy was now using adult movies and relieving himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
damn!

Another amazing story from Silkstockingslover.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great series

I am glad I didn't start this series until you had finished all the chapters because I couldn't quit reading and I am glad I didn't have to wait weeks for the next chapter to be posted. Now I need to find a new set of stories on your page because you are the best writer on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Funny

Fun and interesting series... Would have been hilarious if Chris had been pissed at the entire setup and said their marriage was over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Saw the ending

I had a feeling Chris's wife knew of his becoming a cross-dressing cock slut. Did he continue to suck off the 18 year old kid and his father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great story

As some have already stated, I felt the ending was a little rushed, but then not really sure how better to have ended it.

While not necessarily realistic that he 1) gives his wedding ring to a stranger in an airport and 2) he starts on his cocksucking journey because of the ring (just tell your wife that it got lost, make-up a realistic story); however, my cock was ROCK HARD throughout the entire story. And that's why I'm reading these stories ... something to stroke my cock to and I definitely did a lot of stroking.

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
Interesting story and ending, but.....

I kind of saw the writing on the wall after about the second story, hearing that his wife was a teacher. She sounded way to hot for a once a month fuck to be so enthusiastic about her husband and his out of town escapades in San Francisco. She sounded really hot and I thought she might just might be fucking Gary during the away trip.

Great story line and very entertaining and fun thinking about sucking cock and getting into the anal sex. Chris got to experience a lot of things and received a lot of support from a lot of people who were relatively trusting individuals. Lucky for him, having the urges as he did and as so many of us do, he took a lot of chances as well as risks, being pushed, in a forceful manner. From the gay desk clerk, his friends and the girl at the lingerie boutique and then the drag queens and the bar, he was living the dangerous dream, and loving it. Lucky he is not dead.

All in all, it was a fun read. Thanks!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
loved this story -- 5 stars

This is a fantastic story and exactly what I wish would happen with me and my wife. I truly want her to find out that I'm a sissy CD cocksucking faggot husband bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!! I would love to watch her suck a big juicy cock and get fucked in front of me - both of them laughing at me because his big thick cock is something my wife needs and desires (unlike my average cock). I truly love her and wish that we could have a life that the sissy CD and Laura have at the end of this story.

I also have to tell you that I love women writers on Literotica, especially of CD and gay stories. They really turn me on when I know it's being written from a female perspective. Please keep writing more fantastic stories. Thank you.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

SissyJulieAnneSissyJulieAnneover 4 years ago
Loved this story

I have now read through this series at least twice now and find it awesome. I wish this could happen to me. What would good if at all possible would be to read about Chris's wife Laura and how she fell under Gary's spell and all her encounters with him and what happened whilst Chris was in San Francisco, just a though. I will be reading this all over again very soon. Thank you.

LookykateLookykateover 4 years ago
Enjoyed

My hubby sent me the link to this story. It was a great story. My hubby is a CD and we’re both bi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Such an amazing series! Thank you! my lil clitty was rock hard the whole time reading it, wishing i had a big cock in my mouth and my boi pussy filled balls deep! 😉

NBandQueerRenNBandQueerRenabout 3 years ago

Oh I loved this series!!!!! And I got so excited to see Flame and Paula again!!!

larryisok1larryisok1almost 3 years ago

loved the story but if I was "Christina" Gary would be a dead fucker!! I think it's great to be bi sexual and for that matter a sexual slave but I get the impression that Gary had no respect and enjoyed degrading her .

Course his slut wife was no prize package either. Guess thats what made this series so good!(not just good but GREAT!!

this author is the best on this site !! WHAT A DIRTY, WORPED DEVIOUS MIND !!

more like this I have read around 200 of your stories but this is your best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG. Simply awesome.

I would do love this to be me, wife as horny as this and willing for me to crossdress and enjoy every aspect of my sexuality.

Brilliant writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did Kevin or his dad have him dressed as a girl to do their ticks or take their cocks put it up his ass they get his ring back

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

The ending was a terrible let down and I would have killed Gary and Divorced the wife for not only cheating for over a year and starting the journey but also her getting pregnant was way over the top. I think there could have been too many scenarios that would have worked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome series!!!! Great writing and I want to be a drag queen!!! I'm so horny right now in my woman's nighties reading this!! I can't wait to give some head and get fucked!!! Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

and every body dies from Aids....K O O L

learning22learning22about 2 years ago

This was a great trip.. parts of the overall story is what I have been dreaming about for quite awhile.

CarmellaCCarmellaCalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing darling - you have done it again

Love Carmella xx

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Finally, this 'story' is finished. I hope. I've put these offerings where they properly belong, in my brother-in-law's pasture, with like shit. Sorry, SSL, if I'm truthful, this group is so far beneath you, it isn't funny.

pokeyridepokeyrideover 1 year ago

That was an amazing story !!! I love it and wish I could have a relationship like that !!!!

lizzeelizzeeover 1 year ago

I want this to be my family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

S T U P I D

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

202. Not the ending I expected, but somewhat twisted anyway. Did Chris get his ring back? And did he get back with any of the folks in San Fran or the 18 year old he brought home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the whole story.I too LOVE cock(as a closeted cocksucker) I can never seem to get enough.I do LOVE a cum facial-when I can-had some luck-at a nearby park(gloryhole I made a few years ago)when I can get away for a weekend (at a nearby hotel) TTYL Joshua from Charlotte NC

Anthony1965Anthony196510 months ago

I read this story completely and it was amazing. I absolutely loved it!! So erotic! So well written!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa8 months ago

Great story-telling, it's amazing, stunning and very exciting.

Very nice, properly selected tasks for Chris / Christina and the right people for individual situations, the implementation of tasks to make a heterosexual man a Sissy, a sucker, a whore and a cuckold cheated by his wife with his own student.

I do not know if I would dare to cross some boundaries, I would probably have great resistance, but I would like to be like Chris/Christina and fulfill all the tasks of my Lord or Lady. I already wanted to know a similarly amazing story and get into the role as here in Chris/Christina.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖🧑🏻👩🏻❤️🧑🏻💋🥛🍦🍼👅.

Wspaniała historia-opowiadanie, jest niesamowita, oszałamiająca i bardzo ekscytująca.

Bardzo fajnie dobrane odpowiednio zadania dla Chrisa/Christiny i odpowiednie osoby do poszczególnych sytuacji, realizacji zadań aby z heteroseksualnego mężczyznę stworzyć Sissy, obciągacza, dziwkę oraz rogacza zdradzonego przez żonę z własnym uczniem.

Nie wiem czy odważył/a bym się na przekroczenie niektórych granic, pewnie miał/a bym wielkie opory ale chciał/a bym być jak Chris/Christina i spełniać wszelkie zadania swojego Pana czy Pani. Już chciał/a bym poznać podobnie niesamowitą historię i wczuć się w rolę tak jak tutaj w Chrisa/Christiny.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖🧑🏻👩🏻❤️🧑🏻💋🥛🍦🍼👅.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4207 months ago

Great story. Well written and fun to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50833 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cocksucker Series Info