Cocksure Ch. 03: Lord and Master

Story Info
His mum, his mum's boss, and his mum's boss's daughter.
5.3k words
4.7
25.4k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,814 Followers

On that amazing day when Consuela fucked herself with my cock for the very first time while my mother watched and cheered us on, I had noticed in passing that the lines of age were not as pronounced as I had thought them before, and that the sag in her breasts was not so obvious as I remembered. At the time I had passed this off as the product of a faulty memory, but afterwards I wondered if perhaps there was more to it.

My mother took to popping in daily, on the way to work, ostensibly to check up on me but mostly out of fascination with my cock. "Would you like me to kiss it?" she would ask coyly, and when I pretended indifference she would kneel in front of me, looking up seductively into my eyes, and say, "Please let me suck it."

And I would get out my laptop computer and set it to video record as my mum stripped and knelt again and sucked my huge cock like a pro, using both hands about the shaft and looking up adoringly into my eyes. For me, it was a good way to start the day. For my mum, it was good practice. She was soon adept at swallowing my cum as it flooded her mouth, and she always left for work afterwards with a huge smile on her face.

And a plug in her pussy too, that she always made a point of showing me. She would pout when I refused her offer of sex, but as long as she got to make me come with her hands and her mouth, she was satisfied. It's not that I didn't want to fuck her - I certainly did - but I got more pleasure out of knowing her pussy was wet and willing.

Besides, the experiment I was doing with her was specific. I wanted to see what the effect on her was of swallowing my cum. That was the main purpose of filming her - although there was of course entertainment value for me in the porn clips I was editing for myself. "What do you think?" I asked her after a week, and she blushed as she watched her mouth stretched wide about my cock, her throat visibly working to swallow my cum.

"Please don't let anyone else see that," she said.

"Not even Dad?" I teased.

"Especially not him!" she hissed.

I laughed. "I won't," I said. "But look closer." I put two clips side by side. "This clip on the left is from seven days ago, and this clip on the right is from yesterday."

She watched the two clips intently, studying them carefully. "Maybe it's my imagination," she said, "but I look younger in that one." She pointed at the one on the right, where indeed her skin looked smoother. "Maybe that's why I've been feeling good about myself in the mornings."

I forwarded the clips to a part where her breasts were the main focus, swinging beautifully beneath her as she licked along the length of my shaft. In the clip on the right, they were definitely perkier. Perhaps even a cup size up. "No wonder my bra was so uncomfortable today," she murmured. "I thought it was just because of how constantly horny this damn plug makes me."

My horny mother stared at herself in the mirror across the room, and sighed. "I do look younger, don't I? It's not that I haven't noticed the changes, I just didn't dare believe."

"It's not just you," I said. "Consuela looks ten years younger than she did. She says she feels ten years younger too, and her husband has certainly noticed. She says he can hardly keep his hands off her."

"It's not fair!" my mum cried suddenly. "Why are you fucking Consuela when you could fuck me instead?"

"Why haven't you found me some posh pussy to seduce yet?" I countered.

"Because you wanted someone rich, pretty and young. Now, my boss is rich and, I suppose, quite attractive, and her daughter is certainly pretty. Blonde and bitchy too, always coming round the office to beg money off her mum. I'd love to see her tight ass stretched by your thick cock..."

The vengeful gleam in my mother's eyes stirred my slumbering cock. "What about the father?" I asked.

"Oh, they're divorced. He married some girl his daughter's age."

"Sounds perfect to me," I said, stroking my hard cock gently and enjoying the hot lust in my mother's gaze. "As a reward, you can ride my cock for one minute."

My mum practically tore her clothes off in eagerness. Quickly naked, she extracted the plug from her cunt and sucked on it briefly, tasting herself while looking into my eyes. Her body had been in good condition before she had started drinking my cum, but now there was something almost feline about her. Just staring at her was almost enough to make me come. The smell of her cunt made me dizzy with lust for her.

Straddling the chair that I was perched on, she lowered herself until her pussy was pressed against the tip of my cock. "One minute exactly," I said, "starting now."

Gritting her teeth, she lowered herself onto me, panting heavily as her pussy was stretched wide by my slowly penetrating cock. "Fifty seconds," I noted.

"Damn you," she muttered, and lifted herself until I almost slipped free of her again - and then she dropped down. She screamed as fully half my cock thrust up into her, a rush of sensation that brought me close to the edge.

Her breasts were perfectly positioned for me to kiss. I sucked on a swollen nipple and bit it gently, while encouraging her with my hands to take still more of my cock. "Forty seconds," I whispered.

She lifted again, and thrust down, and after a few such efforts was able to ride my cock. "It's so big," she said between ragged gasps. "So fucking big! I love it!"

"Twenty seconds," I said.

She picked up the pace, slamming down hard, wincing whenever I bumped against her cervix. "Come inside me," she urged. "It's okay. It's safe. You can come inside me."

I was so very close, but her minute was up. "Sorry," I said. "Time's up. Fetch me your bra." She whined with complaint as I lifted her up off my throbbing cock, but quickly fetched me her bra, a sexy red lace bra that I held to my cock just in time to catch the torrent of cum that issued forth. A sweet orgasm made sweeter by the hunger in her eyes as she worked herself to her own climax with her fingers.

The material was soaked through with slimy cum when I was done. "Don't wear bras from now on," I said. "Your tits are too beautiful to hide."

She looked down uncertainly at her bare breasts. "Okay, Andy," she said. "Do I still need to wear the plug?"

"Whenever you're not at home," I confirmed. "Now, take me with you to work. I'm eager to meet your rich and quite attractive boss."

*

For once, I didn't mind letting my mother push my wheelchair. Usually I preferred to use my own strength. I didn't like feeling dependent in any way on other people, especially in public. Perhaps it was the knowledge that the woman pushing me, my own mother, had just frantically fucked herself on my cock and was hungry for more. Perhaps it was the fact that she wore no bra beneath her cotton shirt, and her swollen nipples now made sharp points in the material. Perhaps it was because my reborn testicles were like a fountain of youth. Not only was my mother a slave to my whims, she looked ten years younger and ten years sexier than she had just a week before.

Likewise, I'd turned my weary maid Consuela into my personal whore. Her large breasts had firmed up and I adored the sight of them pressed about my cock. Though she was yet to beg me to fuck her ass, she would strut happily about my apartment while cleaning it, wearing nothing but yellow rubber gloves and high stiletto heels, and would use every opportunity to bend over to expose her hairless pussy and plugged ass to me. She would tell me how much she now loved to suck her husband's cock, and how much he now loved to lick her pussy.

I had to wonder if Consuela's husband was being indirectly affected by my pheromones. I wasn't sexually interested in men, and had no wish to find out if I could control them the way I did women, but maybe the lingering smell of my cum on Consuela was acting like an aphrodisiac.

So far, only two women had fallen under the spell of my cock, and those by accident. I hadn't intended to expose myself to Consuela, and I hadn't expected my mother to walk in on me. What I was planning to do next felt profoundly wrong. What if Bianca Jameson, my mum's boss, was immune to my pheromonal control? She would think me a pervert, or worse. She might call the police. Also, there was something particularly cruel in choosing to deliberately bring someone under my influence. What had happened so far had just been taking advantage of accidental exposure. What I planned was deliberate. Perhaps even evil.

Then again, it wasn't like I was taking and giving nothing in return. Consuela was having the best sex of her life, and both she and my mother were so much sexier than before.

And besides, I was tired of being poor. Tired of my small apartment and having to watch every penny I spent. Why shouldn't I have a share of Bianca's fortune? "What's her daughter's name?" I asked.

"Angelina."

I was yet to have anal sex with anyone yet. Given how much of a struggle it was to work my thick cock into a willing cunt, I wasn't at all sure anal sex was even possible. She would need to be well prepared. "Mum," I said in the elevator up to her office, "how would you like to fuck Angelina's ass yourself?"

"Oh!" she said, startled. "I'm not sure..." I could sense she was thinking about it, imagining it. She was, of course, still very aroused from earlier, but perhaps too obsessed with my cock to think about other pleasures. "Would you like that?"

"I'd love to watch you fuck women with a strap-on, Mum," I said with complete honestly. "I'd also love to watch you prepare Angelina's ass for my cock while her mother watches," I added.

My mum gave a quiet moan of delight, but the doors opened before she could say anything. She bent to whisper in my ear, "If you don't let me fuck you right now, I'm going to scream."

Unfortunately, Mum didn't have her own private office. She was only a paralegal. Only lawyers like Bianca Jameson, who was one of the partners, got their own offices. "See if Bianca has time to speak with us privately," I suggested.

Fortunately, Bianca did have time. She opened her office door with an artificial smile and allowed us inside. "How nice to see you at last, Andy," she said, quite deliberately not looking at my legs that weren't there. She glanced briefly at my mum's nipples, so very obviously hard beneath the cotton shirt, and her lips pursed with displeasure.

Bianca was late-fifties at a guess, her short, dark hair showing no silver of age and I guessed that she must dye it. I could see that she had been very attractive, once upon a time, and still was in a way. Slender and well toned, with breasts a little larger than my mum's, but contained and severe. Professional and certainly not sexy. "What can I do for you?" she asked politely.

"It will be easier to show you," I said. Certainly easier for me, given that my cock had awoken from its slumber and was now seeking escape from my shorts. "Can you help me, please, Mum?"

She was, of course, only too happy to help me. Between us, we quickly had the monster out of its lair and standing erect.

Bianca had backed away in confusion. "What are you doing?" she demanded, then tried to tear her gaze away as my mum stroked my hard shaft lovingly.

"Why don't you finish what you started earlier," I suggested, and her excited grin was infectious.

Not caring that her boss was standing across the room and watching with perplexed horror, my mum stripped quickly, whipped the plug from her cunt, and -

I stopped her. "Lift me onto the desk first," I said. Fucking in the wheelchair would be too awkward, and potentially damaging too.

Bianca was still staring in disbelief as I was helped onto her desk, and as my mother straddled me there. I moaned with pleasure as my mum's tight, wet cunt enveloped my rigid shaft, and I reached up to hold and squeeze the perky tits that had breastfed me as a babe. Thrust by thrust, she absorbed my cock, taking it ever deeper, until half its length was buried within her.

I held a hand out to Bianca. "Come here," I said.

She shook her head in firm denial, but almost as if tugged by invisible strings she approached slowly as she watched my mum fuck me with wild abandon. "Oh God I need this," Mum cried, riding my cock with passion.

"I don't understand," Bianca said quietly. "What have you done to me?"

"Why?" I asked with a hilarious pretence of innocence. "What is it you want?"

Bianca blushed bright red and said nothing.

"I'm going to come inside my mum's cunt," I explained, "and then you are going to lick my cum from her pussy."

"No," she hissed, shaking her head in refusal.

"You're going to love it," I said, and returned my full attention to the gorgeous woman fucking herself on my wonderful cock. I massaged her breasts adoringly and pinched and tugged on her nipples hard enough to make her gasp in pain, and despite the clear effort of forcing my huge cock deep into her cunt over and over again, she didn't slow, she didn't stop.

"So fucking big," she said. "So fucking perfect. Come for me, Andy. Come inside me."

It struck me suddenly that if she was actually getting younger, there might actually be the possibility she was fertile too. Okay, probably not, but the thought of actually impregnating my own mother sent such a perverse thrill through me, on top of the perverse thrill of her fucking me in front of her boss, that it pushed me over the edge. With a cry of strangled pleasure, I stiffened inside her, forcing a cry of ecstasy from her lips as her own climax was triggered in response. I watched the blissful contortions of her face as we writhed together, my cock kicking powerfully inside her tight, contracting cunt.

Beside us, Bianca stood watching, the earlier horror in her expression almost entirely gone, replaced instead with shame and lust. "What is it you want?" I asked her again.

Somehow her cheeks reddened even further. "To lick your cum from her pussy," she said quietly.

"Yes," I said, "and afterwards you will invite us to come to dinner tonight at your house where you will introduce us to your daughter."

"No! Absolutely not!"

"Yes," I insisted, "because I want Angelina to watch you suck my cock and swallow every last drop of cum."

She stared at me in despair, but was quickly distracted from her misery as my mum pulled herself up off my cock and rolled over on the desk next to me. Bianca stared at my mother's freshly fucked pussy with naked lust, and after a last, useless breath of resistance, she surrendered to the inevitable.

My mum laughed happily as she watched her boss eat her out, and she stroked my cock idly as she murmured her enjoyment of the moment. "I need to go shopping," she said. "If your wish is to watch me fuck women with a strap-on, I am going to make that wish come true."

Thanks to my pheromonal cock, quite a lot of my wishes were coming true.

*

Bianca had been thoroughly confused and quite miserable when we left her in the office. I instructed her to say nothing to anyone else, and to be ready to greet us as honoured guests when we arrived at her house in the evening. There had been a spark of rebellion in her eyes when so instructed, and when she opened her door to welcome us in, there was a flash of anger amidst the shame and lust.

Her home was no mansion in the countryside. It was a large suburban property with a well kept garden, and so spacious inside that my whole apartment could easily have fit into a single room. Very tastefully decorated, of course, with oak floors and a whole wall of books. Very warm too, both physically and aesthetically. Not a palace, but easily one in comparison to what I was used to.

Not very accessible, however. That would need work. A tour of the upstairs could wait until the house was made ready for me.

The dining table was laid for four. "Is Angelina here?" I asked.

Bianca fought to say nothing, her jaw clamped shut. A mother protecting her daughter.

"If you want to suck my cock," I said conversationally, as if what I was saying was the soul of reason, "then Angelina needs to be here to watch."

As if to emphasise the point, my mum bent down and extracted my cock from my shorts. It was only semi-hard, but my mother's adoring hand soon had it standing at attention. Bianca stared at it with longing, her resistance to its commanding nature melting away. "Bianca!" she called. "Come downstairs and greet our guests."

A good long minute passed before Angelina appeared, her face a scowl of irritation at being summoned. A good, long minute during which her mother watched my mother stroke my huge cock. Angelina was a tall, skinny blonde with very shapely breasts and a face that would have been very pretty were it not for the sneer of resentment etched into her features. I knew immediately that she was used to getting whatever she wanted, and had no interest in anyone else but herself.

The last thing she wanted to do was make nice with her mother's guests, especially a pair so obviously out of place as my mum and me. She marched into the dining room, threw a dismissive glance at me, and screamed. "What the hell?" she shrieked, staring at my throbbing cock.

The thought of her bent over the table with my mum railing her ass from behind was suddenly so vivid in my imagination that I nearly came then and there. Bianca's cheeks were bright red with guilt and shame, and she avoided looking at her own daughter. "You can suck it now," I said indulgently, and Bianca dropped to her knees in front of me, taking my thick shaft reverently in her hands and stroking gently.

"What the hell's going on?" Angelina asked plaintively.

"My mother and I will be living here with you from now on," I told her, "and from now on, whenever anyone expresses a desire for your ass, you will bend over and offer it willingly."

"Like fuck I will," she yelled. "Get the hell out of my house, you fucking pervert."

Her words were clear. Her lingering glances at my cock told a different story. Bianca was humming joyfully as she sucked on the tip of my cock, her tongue penetrating the little that it could. Her hands caressed the shaft lovingly, her thumbs teasing that most sensitive part beneath; or sometimes she would cradle my huge balls, massaging them tenderly.

"Why don't you help your mother," I suggested. "There's plenty for you to share."

Shaking her head in rough denial, she turned and made as if to leave the room - but paused in the doorway and looked back. There was such hunger in her eyes as she watched her mother worship my divine cock.

"Yes, Angelina," my mum said. "Make my son come in your mouth. Soon you'll be begging him to come in your ass."

Angelina's mouth opened and she made a sound that was part moan, part gasp, and her eyes widened with shock. "No," she whispered.

"Yes," I said. "But first, go find something slutty to wear. From now on, you will always dress like a slut." I waved her away, and she fled, running all the way upstairs.

Bianca, seemingly oblivious to her daughter's plight, was stroking my cock with urgency. "Do you want to share with your daughter?" I asked. "Or do you want all my cum for yourself?"

"I want it all," she said immediately.

"Do you accept me as the lord of this house and all who live in it?"

She pulled away and looked up at me, alarm warring with lust in her expression. The lust won out. "Yes, my lord," she said, and returned her attention to my cock.

I was so sensitive to every brush of her fingertips, every kiss from her lips, so close to finishing, that it was a struggle to contain my impending climax. "Do you give me your daughter to use as I will?"

"Yes, my lord," she mumbled, too busy licking up an errant of precum.

"Good. Now beg for my cum, and I will give it to you."

Bianca looked up into my eyes, and said, "Please, my lord, come for me."

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,814 Followers
12