Cocksure Ch. 03: Lord and Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already at the edge. The open sincerity in her eyes pushed me over the edge. I gripped the arms of my chair as my orgasm tore through me. My cock stiffened and spat within Bianca's grasp, cum bursting out into her open mouth. Though she was prepared for the moment, the vigour of it and the sheer quantity of cum quickly overwhelmed her. She recoiled from me, coughing up cum as more splashed against her cheeks.

My mum burst out laughing as her boss's face was painted with my cum, but then she was kneeling beside Bianca, licking the cum from her cheeks. "Don't worry," she said. "You'll get better at swallowing."

*

By the time Angelina returned at last, the three of us had worked out way through a delicious meal of steak, potatoes and veg, all cooked earlier by Bianca and now enjoyed greatly by my mum and I. I couldn't remember the last time I had eaten a steak at all, let alone such a thick and perfectly cooked one. Dessert was an orange sorbet that balanced bitter with sweet.

Bianca had recovered from her lustful high and was clearly embarrassed by how submissive she was to my desires. Speaking to both her and my mum, I said, "Your work lives will continue as they always have, but at the end of the day you will return here, your home, where I am your lord and master. You will not tell of this arrangement to anyone." They had nodded their understanding, my mother with eager pride, Bianca with wistful resignation.

"At home," I continued, "as long as you dress and behave like kinky sluts, I will give you opportunities to make me come, one way or another." This time they both nodded eagerly, but with obvious confusion.

"How do kinky sluts behave?" Bianca asked anxiously.

"Well, for starters, you're both wearing far too much, and I'd like to see you touching each other more."

"But I'm not a lesbian," Bianca said.

"It doesn't matter," my mum said to her. "It's just about us having sexy fun to please our master." She stood and quickly stripped out of her trouser suit and her lilac shirt, and sat back down to eat wearing nothing but her lace knickers, the base of her pussy plug visible through the delicate material. The very wet material.

I took a minute to admire my mother's perky tits with their bullet-hard nipples, and she glowed with happiness as I gazed at her.

With a sigh, Bianca stood and did likewise, and I was pleased to see that her cotton panties were also visibly wet, even if her choice of underwear wasn't my idea of sexy. Her bare breasts were beautiful, however. Clearly my mum agreed, because as soon as Bianca sat again, my mum reached out to caress Bianca's breasts, and she whispered something seductively into Bianca's ear that made her face go bright red.

And that was when Angelina walked in, a puffiness about her eyes that suggested tears had been shed. She wore a stripey top that was cut low to expose her bra and tits, and cut high to expose her belly button. Her pleated skirt was so short it barely covered her ass, and she wore stiletto heels that boosted her already significant height. Heavy mascara and bright red lipstick added to her gorgeously slutty appeal, and she sat glumly in the empty seat at the table, perhaps unaware that her pout only emphasised the lewd promise of her lips.

She glowered across the table at her mother, who refused to look at her. My mum, smiling wickedly across the table at Angelina, had her hand in Bianca's panties. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I could guess.

But seeing Angelina, smelling her, had my indefatigable cock hardening again, a fact that did not escape Angelina's notice. I admired her openly, imagining all the things I might do to her in time. She was mine now, though, and there was no hurry. "I'll make you a deal, Angelina," I said, and she glared at me suspiciously. "If you can make me come all over your tits, I won't tell you how much I desire your ass."

I laughed at the way my indirectly expressed desire made her squirm uncomfortably in her seat, as if it took all her remaining will power to resist offering me her ass. There was fear as well as lust as she stared at my magnificent cock.

"Do it, Angie," Bianca said, no longer shy about having another woman's fingers stroking her clit. "Wrap your tits about his cock. Make him come all over you."

Bright red with embarrassment, Angelina hissed at her mother to shut up, but then removed her top and bra, and knelt in front of me. Refusing to look into my eyes, she pressed her soft, smooth breasts about my proud cock that was dripping precum, and guided them up and down the shaft with a steady rhythm.

It was a beautiful sight indeed, and one that I was happy to enjoy indefinitely. Like a lord of the manor, and sat back and surveyed my domain, sipping some Spanish brandy while enjoying the increasingly playful back-and-forth between Bianca and my mother, the two women putting on a sweet, lesbian sex show for my benefit while Angelina worked my cock with her perfect breasts.

I would have to get Consuela to put in a daily visit, but otherwise my new home was a paradise. Four sexy women willing to satisfy my every deviant whim. "If you really want me to come," I said to Angelina, who was clearly tiring of her fruitless task, "you'll need to beg for it."

She ignored me for a good few strokes, but then her resistance crumbled and she looked up into my eyes at last. "Please come on my tits, sir."

As usual, it was the thrill of power that achieved what mere sex did not. Angelina's face was a picture of sweet surrender, and with a lustful moan I yielded to an orgasmic conclusion, my creamy cum gushing out like some grand fountain against her chest and neck, my pulsing cock still pressed between her beautiful, cum-laced breasts.

Bianca cried out too, her own climax triggered perhaps by the sight of her daughter being bathed in my cum. I shared a smile of happy victory with my mother.

"Oh, Angelina," my mum said. "My son may not want your ass tonight, but I do."

Angelina, who had been stroking my cock gently with her tits, the valley between them thick with cum, moaned quietly with what may have been lust or frustration, or maybe both. She walked around the table to stand in front of my mum, then turned, tugged her panties down about her knees, and bent over to present her sexy ass. "Please," she begged quietly. "I need it."

That was all it took to harden my cock yet again.

My mum reached into her handbag and extracted a tube of lube. "Here," she said, giving the tube to Bianca, "get her ready for me."

"Yes," I said, delighted by the thought of Bianca's fingers in her own daughter's ass - or, better... "Tell Angelina you want to tongue her ass."

"No," Angelina pleaded.

Bianca barely hesitated. "Come here, slut," she said with a playful glance towards me. "I want to taste that ass."

Angelina gave another moan of frustrated lust, and shuffled backwards to her mother. "Please, Mama," she begged. "Tongue my ass."

I stroked my cock with delight as I watched Bianca dive between her daughter's soft cheeks. Strings of my cum were dripping from Angelina's breasts onto the polished oak floor as she sighed and moaned with pleasure. Next to them, my mother strapped herself into a harness with a large, black dildo attached. It wasn't as thick as my cock, but nearly matched it in length. She coated it liberally with lubricant, then nudged Bianca aside.

Angelina cried out as the black dildo pressed into her. Watching from the side, it was fascinating to watch my mother slowly force that silicone shaft into Angelina's rear, and to see Angelina's expression echo the extremity of the experience. She looked to be in pain, but she murmured, "Yes, oh yes," over and over again.

Bianca knelt beneath her daughter, licking her breasts and sucking on her nipples. My mother was soon ramming the dildo into Angelina, fucking her properly, and I wished I were close enough to be a part of the action, but I chose to watch instead as the three women acted out this excellent threesome.

Angelina was rubbing her clit frantically, lost in the climb towards ultimate pleasure. "No, Angelina," I said sternly. "The thrill of a hard cock in your ass is what gives you pleasure. Your clit is just a distraction."

I wasn't sure she'd heard me, but after a few further thrusts of the dildo, Angelina abandoned her clit and began thrusting back against my mother. "Harder," she begged. "Harder." What a beautiful anal slut she made, and I knew it was just a matter of time until she was begging me to stretch and fill her ass like no other man could.

Bianca circled round to join me in watching her daughter get fucked. "All day I've been telling myself that I hate you," she said, "but the sad truth is my life was so boring before. I feel suddenly alive again after years of just getting through life day by day. Plus, my daughter was a selfish bitch. I like her much better this way."

Angelina cried out and clutched the table for support as she convulsed in sudden ecstasy. Behind her, my mother cheered. "Come here, Bianca," she said. "I want to do you next."

"Mmm, I'd like that," Bianca replied, and hurried over to take her daughter's place.

"Wait," I said, laughing happily. "Let's all go to bed. You can take turns riding my cock in between fucking each other."

"Yes, sir!" they chorused eagerly. And that's exactly what we did. It was hours before we finally exhausted our pleasure and fell asleep in a tangle of sated bodies.

12