All Comments on 'Cocksure Ch. 03: Lord and Master'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pastlifeuknowpastlifeuknowalmost 2 years ago

Loving story. Moved too fast through this story not taking time to develop characters and build into each sex scene.

With main characters love of control take time to let describe the women's fall under. You jump from "I don't want this" to "give it to me now" in matter of seconds. First chapter had it right.

zena99zena99almost 2 years ago

Better and better.....

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

That's fair criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Do you plan to continue it?

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I don't know. Maybe one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue it.

It's a great story. It needs at least another 10 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think main character's speed is justified, but he needs to grow as his power develops. He can be patient now that he knows it will work... great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could we get this guy some legs at some point? Maybe his magical cock power will cause them to regrow? It's kind of boring when everyone has to ride him and he can't do any of the fucking.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 1 year ago

I am enjoying this story and I want more!! I'm waiting!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Tell me, AX, how does making your mc a cripple enhance your story? How is it relevant to your story? Making your mc a cripple has to have a reason, some relevance to the story. I can't see any.

AlinaXAlinaX16 days agoAuthor

In part it was incentive for medical experiments, in part it was to make him a static centre of the universe with everyone else moving around him, and in part it was to balance powers do that in gaining control of others he lost a significant part of his mobility, and in part... sometimes things just are, and don't need to be the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES