Cocktail Party

Story Info
They meet at the party.
2.7k words
3.78
5.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My partners and I had just launched a new yacht design and to celebrate, we hosted a cocktail party at local gallery for clients and friends to show off the pictures of the new ship. After so long not being able to get together at this sort of event, it was sure to be especially well attended and especially well celebrated by all that came.

I was happy to go, even without a date. It was always great fun when we threw a party and there were many interesting people coming whom I'd not seen in far too long. We made sure that the champagne would be plentiful and the atmosphere relaxed and fun with lots of creatives and lots of entertainment.

The guests were all dressed to the 9's, far more glamourous than would typically happen at this sort of event. Clearly 2 years of being in house pants and pyjamas had been wearing on everyone's nerves and this was a great opportunity for many to blow off some steam.

I arrived and made a slow circuit of the venue. The party was in full swing and in every room there were pictures decorating the walls, mock-ups on stands looking every bit like modern art sculptures and roaming the venue were entertainers dancing or playing instruments. Plus the guests and, of course, the ubiquitous staff with trays of canapes and drinks.

Eventually, I came across my design guru Bob, holding court in one of the larger spaces. He came across to say hi after I caught his eye and we spent a few minutes catching up on how things were going. Smoothly, we agreed.

After some more talk, he looked at me with a crooked smile and said 'you haven't seen her yet have you?'

'Who?' I asked, looking every bit as confused as I felt.

'Blonde, Black dress, champagne heels?'

'My friend' I said, 'we both know that my only knowledge of Champagne is what we're serving in glasses tonight. And as for black dresses, I've seen one or two. Unless the lady is in a dress made of bottles, I have absolutely no idea who you're talking about I'm sorry.'

'Well then, stop wasting your time with me and go take a look around. Perhaps you'll find something you'll like...' he said and with that, he turned away to greet the next group of well-wishers. I rolled my eyes, called him a drama-queen under my breath (not for the first time this week, mind you) and decided to go outside for some fresh air.

Well of course, that's when I saw you.

Facing away from me, you were leaning against the balustrade looking out over the gardens. Your dress was indeed black, your heels and clutch the same colour as the glass of champagne in your hand. But to describe you as simply wearing a black dress is like describing the ocean as simply blue. Its factually accurate perhaps, but it misses the point by a staggering degree.

But then, how do you even begin to describe something like the ocean? It's just not possible to do it any justice.

So suffice it to say, it was a black cocktail dress. Made of sheer lace and completely transparent except around the waist and bust. With full length sleeves and no back but for a thin strap across the shoulders and finishing mid-thigh, it was a masterwork of showing nothing and yet everything at the same time.

Yes, I was smitten. And infatuated. And more than a little turned on. And I hadn't even seen your face yet!

So what next? Well, I don't actually remember the details -- only a vague sense of excitement and impatience. I did introduce myself, we did talk. Against all odds, you actually seemed to enjoy my company.

In fact, I believe that it was you who suggested we leave. I'd be damned if I would refuse that offer.

So we made a hasty exit across the grounds instead of back through the party.

Found a taxi and made our way back to my apartment.

I walk out of the kitchen into the living room and see you, again, from behind. This time, your standing out the large windows which overlook the city. I put the champagne glasses on the large dining table which stands in the middle of the room, forgetting about them immediately.

Walking up behind you, I take you in my arms and you melt back into me. We stand like that for a while, enjoying each other's company and drinking in the sights of the night.

Eventually, my mind starts to wander, not surprising really, given that I have a lovely view over your shoulder at the firm breasts just below. Inevitably, I begin to grow in my trousers, slowly extending down as my desire grows. Clearly you can feel it pressing against you when I notice you starting to gently sway your hips, rubbing yourself against me. With the movement, albeit slight, I can still feel you moving against me, I can feel that there is not an ounce of fat on your body, your beautifully sculptured muscles rippling beneath me. The feeling is so erotic, any reservations I may have still had immediately left my head, along with the last vestiges of restraint.

I lean down and trail soft kisses across your shoulder, steadily moving to the nape of your neck and then up to your ear. You breathe in sharply as I take the ear into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue.

As I continue to tease you, I loosen my arms from around you, simply holding my hands on your belly. You lift your hands above your head, surrendering to my touch and I start to run my fingers up your side, tracing them back across your shoulders and then, stepping back, dragging my nails lightly down your back. Watching as goose-bumps immediately appear and you shiver in pleasure. All the way to the base of your spine before turning around and heading back up, this time next to the spine itself.

As my hands rise, I unclasp the back of your dress before tracing the base of your neck around to the front. You tilt your head back as my hands reach your throat, your arms still above you holding onto my head. You are extremely vulnerable in this position, giving yourself to me completely. So, with one hand still holding your chin, the other reaches for the tie around my neck, pulling it loose and over my head. I place it over your eyes, taking my other hand away to tighten the knot behind your head and making a blindfold for you.

Stepping in again, I now trace my fingers down your neck and across your shoulders, encouraging you to lower your arms with my touch. As my hands continue down your arms, I slowly peel the sleeves of your dress down with them.

As the dress lowers, your breasts spring free. The pierced nipples standing so stiff, they are making your pert breasts stand out as if they were tipis. I'm mesmerised at this sight, I've never liked large breasts, but these? These are amazing. My hands leave yours now and with the dress hanging around your hips, I reach back across your waist, tracing the muscles across your belly and up to cup both of your breasts, again leaning in to kiss your neck as I gently cup your breasts and squeeze your nipples.

You reach up and take my left hand, dragging it down your belly again and resting it on your sex. I rub you there, cupping you with my hand while you grind underneath me. I can feel the soft fabric of your panties sliding underneath your dress, obviously, the rough lace is helping stimulate you. I can feel the heat radiating from between your legs. Your grinding of your clit against my hand is also grinding your butt against my now very hard cock.

I wrap my arms around you, pulling you close and then lifting you into the air.

Turning away from the window, I carry you the 4 steps across the room until we're standing next to the table. Although, of course, you don't know that...

I hold one hand against your hip and the other slowly but firmly pushing between your shoulders. Taking my lead you bend over, realising quickly that the table is under your hips and laying down on it completely.

Its height means that you either have to bend your knees slightly so that you can rest your complete weight on the table itself, or you stand and push your but into the air. You choose the second and I can see all the muscles in your legs standing out with the strain.

Watching you there, I remove my belt and use it to bind your wrists behind you.

Then enjoy the view of those magnificent legs as I continue to undress.

I slide my hands up your thighs, gathering your dress as I go and stopping just below your hips. With this you now have the freedom to step your feet to the side and relax down onto the table. I leave you there for a moment and disappear into the bedroom to collect some things.

Walking back out, I get down onto my knees behind you, running my hands up the back of your legs and kissing the inside of your thigh. Pushing the dress the rest of the way up and over your hips, displaying your butt and pussy, barely hidden in a tiny black pair of panties. The thin string disappearing into the crack between your butt.

At least, disappearing until grab your ass with full hands, spreading you wide. My face is so close, I can see how wet your panties are already, smelling the beautiful scent of your arousal turns me on even more.

I pull the string aside then kiss you and hear you moan as you feel my warm mouth on you.

I slide my fingers down, then back up the tight hamstrings in the back of your legs then a sharp slap, making you squeal. Another two and your skin begins to burn. I then take your arse in my hands, squeezing spreading you wide open again. Seeing the moisture inside you as your lips spread wide.

With just the tip of my tongue, I start to lick your swollen lips, working towards your sensitive bud.

Your so turned on, it's already covered in your sweet nectar.

I run my tongue along your slit, drinking in the beautiful flavour. When I get to your hole, I push in. Deep. Fucking you with my tongue.

You can't help but push back, trying to take me deeper inside.

I take a hand away and move it to your clit, lightly rubbing it while I keep licking you deep inside.

With my other hand, I take a finger and dip it inside you. Gently rubbing against your walls. Feeling you squeeze me.

I take my finger out, put my tongue back in.

Then you feel my wet fingertip against your naughty little star. Gently pushing against your tight ring.

Your so horny, you push back. Sliding the first joint of my finger into your tight little hole.

I can feel you squeezing against me, trying to adjust to the intruder. I leave it still and pick up the vibrator I'd collected earlier from the bedroom. Gently touching it to the mound in front of your clit whilst returning my tongue to lick either side of your slit.

The what I'm doing is distracting enough that I can feel you start to relax around my finger. I hold my finger still now, letting an extra joint slide in and out as you grind against me Teasing your pussy with my mouth and the vibrator, so close and yet not touching your clit.

As your excitement grows, you start to grind your hips again, trying in turns to push your clit onto the purple dildo, or my tongue into your pussy. I keep away however, teasing you and letting your tension build.

I take my mouth and vibrator away and you feel something pushing against your pussy lips. It feels metallic but warm. I push a little harder and it easily slides in a short way before stopping. You realise it is a butt-plug, but in your now creamy wet pussy.

The dildo returns, tracing circles now around your clit. My finger comes out of your arse to grab your butt again. My tongue returns, but this time to your naughty little back door. Licking over and in you. I spit on you and then dive back in, using it to lube my tongue as I poke it in and out.

The hand lets go of your butt as I come up for air. You feel me gently pull the plug out of your pussy and the press it against your ass. Very slowly pushing it in, waiting for you to adjust before taking it away and starting again. As it goes deeper, it stretches you further. Filling you to the point where you think you can't take any more.

I shift the dildo back slightly, touching it to you clit. On reflex you lift your hips, pushing the widest part of the plug past the point of resistance and sliding it all the way home inside you.

Grinding your hips again, this time I hold the dildo still, allowing you to control the pressure and location. You also use the motion to work the plug, clenching and releasing, helping yourself adjust to it's presence.

You feel me standing up behind you, the dildo is still resting against your clit but now you feel the head of my cock against the entrance of your wet and willing pussy.

Teasing you with it, just pushing the head in before taking it out again. You try to grind your hips again but I push down on your lower back, holding you in place.

I push the first part of my cock into you now and leave it in. Just the first 1-2 inches of it. The plug in your ass means that this makes you feel incredibly filled however. Also, it makes sure that my cock is pushed up against your front walls.

The vibrator is still on your clit, relentlessly pushing you towards the edge as my cock works the same nerves but from the inside. The pressure builds and finally you can't take it any more. Your orgasm doesn't wash over you, but slams into you like a train. Bucking and shaking beneath me, you ride it out screaming, until your nerves are shattered and you beg me to take the dildo away.

I do that and continue to slowly work my cock in and out of you, going deeper with each stroke until I'm buried for my full depth.

This feeling is new enough that you quickly recover and I pick up the pace. Sliding my full length in and out.

Once I see your cream covering my dick, I can't take it. I start slamming my cock deep inside you. With one hand I grab the dress still gathered around your waist. With the other, I take a handful of your hair, pulling your head up and back.

Your still blindfolded, hands tied behind you. Legs apart. Plug filling your arse and my cock driving deep into your pussy. Every time I hit the end of my stroke, I push against the base of the plug, making it feel like it's also fucking you with each stroke.

Finally, I take my cock out, rest it between your butt and hump you until I blow my cum all over your back. You can feel the warm ropes of thick cum going all the way up your back to your shoulders. Hearing me cry out as my orgasm rocks me in waves. Each one with a new goblet hitting the skin of your back.

Eventually, I calm down and regain control. I gently remove the plug and loosen the belt around your wrists. You stand up slowly, muscles protesting but I gather you in my arms and carry you to the bedroom.