Cocktails, Heels & Desperate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All because she'd broken her favourite shoes.

No wonder Jack had been grinning at her, the smug asshole. He knew she'd been acting like a childish brat, and was looking to rub that in her face.

Krystal started washing her hair, and planning her revenge. He'd say something innocent, which would cut deep. That was his way of poking fun at her.

So, she needed to have a comeback ready.

Jack was against this whole thing. He'd let her stay at his apartment, sure, but that wasn't the same as supporting her. He wanted her to find a boyfriend, and have her first in the traditional way.

Which meant it was astonishingly easy to knock him off balance. Just talk about sex. Anything would do, but probably something about a blowjob would work best.

He'd be too embarrassed to say anything at all.

She smirked to herself.

:.......::...:..: :.

Jack turned his attention from his food to the presentation he was desperately trying to finish before he had to take off, so that he wouldn't miss the train.

"Whatcha workin' on?" Krystal bounced in from the shower, hugging him from behind and letting him know she was only wearing a towel. Which was not a distraction he wanted right at this moment.

"Group presentation on bounded problems in stack machines. Real boring, math heavy, crap." He said in frustration, "And... Group prez. No one has done shit for it. Sorry, I've only got... About ten minutes."

"I understood some of those words." Krystal said slowly, "Eh... Good luck, I guess?"

Jack shrugged, "It's going to suck. Uhm, need anything? I'm going to grab groceries on the way back from uni. List is on the fridge."

She finally peeled herself off his back, and he glanced sideways. Shivering as he saw the naked beauty walk over and look over what he'd written down.

She picked up the pen and chewed idly on the end of it for a moment. Her focused face, the one she made right before she would make a decision. Like the first time she'd decided to kiss him.

Jack tried to bury the memory, and closed his computer down. He packed his bag for uni, "You going to be okay, by yourself, for the day? I probably won't be back before dinner time."

"You suck." Krystal said and then held the list out to him.

He scanned it, and stifled a laugh.

The only thing she'd added to the list was something he'd already been planning to do - get her shoes fixed.

She crossed her arms, showing off her tits through the opaque towel, "It isn't funny. I really like them. I'll... Pay you back."

"I'm dropping them off on my way to class." He smiled at her, "And here I was, hoping that it would be a surprise."

"Hate surprises." Krystal said coldly, and he felt a pang of regret.

Jack didn't really know what to say to that one. So he did the only thing he could. "Then, I guess you should pick the games for tonight. Stuff is in the cabinet under the TV. If you get bored."

She rolled her eyes and stepped over to him, kissing his cheek briefly. "Relax. You're fixing my kitties, I'm over the moon. I'm not a total mess, all the time. Go bore your lecturer out of their skull before you miss the train."

He snagged her shoes on the way out the door, "Don't pout around the house, all day!"

"I don't pout!" Krystal shouted at his back.

:.:. ::: :.:. :.: :.:...:.....

"I don't pout." Krystal repeated as she slumped onto the couch, her still-wet hair cold against her shoulders as she glumly bit into a cookie, which dissolved into crumbs all over the towel.

She didn't pout. She might get a bit down, now and then. She might feed those feelings with cookies and the appetite of a Tasmanian devil, but she absolutely did not pout.

Krystal kicked the nearby table edge, and instantly regretted it when the table didn't move, but she and the couch did. She grabbed her bruised foot and swore loudly, "Shit!"

Her voice echoed in the empty house.

She hated this feeling. When Jack was around, the house didn't just feel like a house, but a home. More like a home than her own place did, even.

When he was gone, it was like all the life had been sucked out of the room.

She'd been excited the first time he'd left her alone, here. Too excited. She'd ended up masturbating in every room in the house. Imagining him all over her, as if they'd never broken up, never found out that they could never be.

Which had made talking to him afterwards extremely awkward. Especially with how he'd opened up one of the windows because she'd stunk out the entire house, and hadn't realised it.

She didn't feel like doing that, anymore.

Krystal had found his stash of condoms in his bedside drawer, but no toys. Not like she'd expected to find a dildo or a pocket pussy, but not even handcuffs. He was totally vanilla.

Like the virgin could talk.

She bit her lip, trying to tell herself she wasn't crying as her eyes welled up. She was just a stupid, horny, and unloved little git. Mooching off her half-brother because he never said no to her.

She'd been hopeful about losing her virginity when she came to the city.

She didn't want it just to be a pump-and-dump, so she wasn't just using an app to get laid. She wanted someone who would romance her, make it feel intimate.

Tell her that she was beautiful.

No one was ever going to tell her that, because she wasn't. They'd say what the first guy who had got her naked had said, sickened by the sight of her.

That was where her desperation came from.

Krystal's hands were shaking as she reached up and undid the towel. Looking at the scar the stretched from just between her breasts, to an inch beneath her navel, tugging at her belly button so it didn't sit central, and was simultaneously both an outie and an innie.

Surgical.

It wasn't some fine line, though. It wasn't any normal kind of scar, it was angry, bloated and red. There was no missing it, it sat above her skin, almost as high as her pinkie finger, whilst being wider than her thumb.

She'd come out in her towel for two reasons.

First, it stopped Jack from daring to say anything about her using him like a giant teddy bear. She really couldn't cope with him teasing her first thing in the morning.

Second... Second was that she had been trying to work up the nerve to show him. She trusted him. She felt like if anybody was going to not freak out when they saw it, it would be... Him.

Though, if she did get around to explaining why she had it in the first place... Jack was totally going to freak out.

He'd be wanting to find her father... Or at least the ass who had thought he was her father... And Jack would beat the living daylights out of the man.

Krystal smiled sadly. She might actually want to watch that.

"You're totally pouting." She said to herself and shook her head, and decided to work off some of her frustration. To daydream about someone who would treat her right.

She hadn't brought any toys with her, thinking that getting laid was going to be a snap.

So Krystal closed her eyes, and leaned back into the couch as she slumped down lower to provide herself with some easier access.

Her mind turned to one of her favourite memories to get her started, twisting it to fit her desire. Ageing up the memory of Jack until it matched the one with a scruffy half-beard she had seen this morning.

Him, cupping her cheek, smiling as her as he pecked at her lips. Short, sweet, little kisses. She was trying to tell him she loved him, but he kept interrupting her thoughts as he planted his mouth on hers briefly.

Too briefly.

Annoying her by neither choosing to shut her up with a passionate kiss, nor stopping to listen to her spilling her heart's deepest secrets.

She tugged from memory and into full fantasy, reached down to gently rub at the outside of her muffin. Imagining that she'd lain backwards into the bed, pulling him down on top of her.

His hard chest pressing into her, pinning her. Her tits crushed against his pecs, his abs against her weak stomach. Moving to kiss at her neck, as he began to breathe faster.

"More." She begged the cold air, finger playing against her pearl as she felt the hunger growing.

She imagined it was his hand, now. Showing her what someone with experience could do, would know. Not just making her wet, but gushing. Making her try and arch her back, pressing up against his immovable body.

Him, beginning to nip at her ear and neck.

"Bite me." Krystal hissed, "Please, Jack. Bite me."

She slipped a finger inside herself as he obliged her, moaning loudly. Her love channel flexed as she felt his teeth pressing down into her, marking her as his.

The bruise of the hickey heightening her senses, stimulating the flow of juices from her snatch. "Do it. Do it, Jack. Put it inside me. Take it. It was always meant to be yours."

He teased her some more, blue eyes gleeful as she moaned and shifted beneath him. At his mercy. Then suddenly, he was pressing into her. Pushing deep up into her as she lost the last vestiges of her innocence.

"Ugh... Yes... Yes!" She cried as she felt her orgasm approaching, imagining him about to join her as the two fingers frantically worked themselves in and out of her.

"Villainous! Infamous!" A voice shouted, blasting her right out of her fantasy and back onto the couch with a disorienting whirl of emotions. "Anne Bonny!"

Krystal glared at her nearby purse, snatching it and pulling her phone out of it to see that Jack was calling her.

She answered it, smiling to herself guiltily as her fingers dipped back inside. "Eh... Hi?"

"I catch you at a bad time, Krys?" He asked her, voice full of his sweet concern.

She bit her lip, trying to slow her breathing, "Uhm. No, no. I'm fine. What's... Up?"

"Right." He didn't believe her, "Anyway, I've got a bit of a break at lunch today. I was thinking you might want to go somewhere with me."

She wanted to go all the way with him.

"What... Were you thinking?" She struggled to keep her voice in check as she sped up, rubbing at her clit as she thrust her fingers roughly in and out of herself.

"I dunno. Lots of cafes around uni. Could show you my research lab, too. Though that's basically just a boring row of computers." Jack invited her out on a date.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt her climax about to hit. "That... Sounds great. What time?"

"About twelve?"

She felt her stomach stiffen, and her fingers slipped free as the shockwave hit her. A tiny and breathless whimper escaped from between her lips.

"Sure."

"You okay, Krystal?" He asked with a serious tone, as she collapsed tiredly onto the couch. "Have... You been crying?"

She held up her dirtied hand, the nearly clear liquid dripping across her fingers. "Nope. Not that. Do you still remember what kind of coffee I like?"

"Hardly call it coffee." He said with typical Melbournite snobbery. "Mocha that's more chocolate than coffee. I'll meet you outside the arcade at twelve, then."

"Sure." She replied and then pressed her luck, "Love you, brother."

Jack didn't seem to have a clue, "I love you, too, Krys."

.......:.....

He couldn't really focus on what Maria was saying excitedly, as she led him through a bunch of architecture changes she'd managed to pull out of her ass right before their project was due to be assessed by their supervisor.

Usually, he struggled when Maria got excited, her thick accent getting thicker. Now and then slipping back into her native Spanish, which he only spoke a few broken phrases of.

Right now... He didn't have a single chance.

Jack was lost in thought, remembering the last words that he'd said to Krystal on the phone. The stabbing in his heart that felt like all the old wounds had been ripped wide open.

"- and then, the burro, he decided to take a great big shit on the desk! And everyone applauded!"

Jack looked at Maria who had clearly noticed he wasn't paying attention and laughed, "Sorry. Just... Family stuff. Struggling to concentrate, today. So, you solved our performance bottleneck?"

"Solved isn't a thing. But good enough for now." She acknowledged, "So, what does Mr. Teso fret about with his family? Need a woman's perspective?"

Jack considered it carefully, "It's... Delicate. I ever tell you that I have a sister?"

"No." Maria said in surprise, "You have a sister? Is she cute?"

"You're so not getting your hands on her. Or in her." Jack laughed, "Uh... We have the same father, different mothers. Didn't find out until we were teenagers."

Maria shrugged, "It happens. I have three little brothers that I have never met. My father's travelling salesman act worked quite well for him, for a while. Until abuella found out."

"Anyway... She's being teased by her friends. They've all lost their virginity. She's nineteen, and hasn't. Like I said... Delicate."

His lab partner frowned, "Never understood that. Who cares if you're forty and haven't got laid? Love is love. Why waste your time with anyone who doesn't love who you are in your heart?"

"That's what I've tried to tell her, but... There's something she's not saying. A reason that's made her... Desperate." He sighed heavily and shrugged, "I didn't grow up with her. I don't know how to help."

"You can't."

He looked at her in surprise and the girl smiled at him, "Jackie, Jack. You can't help a woman who has determined her future. No man can step in, not even a very loving brother. She won't appreciate it, and you'll both get hurt."

He nodded, "I know. Love's the problem, isn't it? We all got broken hearts. They yell loud."

"Don't go getting sappy on me. You're supposed to be the stiff one." Maria teased him.

Jack smiled sadly, "Just remembering the first time my heart really got broken. Never forget your first, do you?"

"Ava. I was twelve." Maria sighed heavily, "She had peaches in her back yard. Her father caught us kissing, and I never saw her again. Didn't understand why everyone was yelling at me."

"Shit."

She shrugged and smiled at him, and held up the ring on her left hand, "Times change, Jack. You might not forget your first, doesn't change that the last means more."

He smiled at that, "Wedding is getting close, isn't it? You and Fiona have everything booked?"

"No." Maria laughed and shook her head, "Wedding planning is... Awful, Jack. You get the chance to elope with a pretty young thing, you go do that. Easier than dealing with my family feuding over seating."

He elbowed her, "Oh, so they've finally accepted you, then?"

"My family adores me. They wouldn't think of not coming." Maria scoffed, and then sighed, "It's just Fiona that they despise, for turning me gay with her magic genitalia."

He gave another inappropriate laugh at the way she'd worded it. "Oh, I'm meeting Krys at the arcade, if you did want to make Fiona jealous. Not sure my sister would kiss you though, even if it were for a joke."

"Chris? Christine?"

"Krystal. With a K." He replied.

Maria's face dropped, and she glared at him, "You have mentioned Krystal, before. You did not mention she was your sister when you talked about kissing her in a treehouse. Your sister was your first kiss?"

Jack winced, "Yeah... Did mention we didn't find out until we were teenagers, right?"

"Fuck, Jack. That's... Bad." Maria said sympathetically, "Did her parents know?"

"She was a dirty secret. Ripped both our families apart, but it wasn't like my dad could keep the secret if I was dating it." He shook his head, "We never went further than that... And I was sort of hoping you wouldn't put that together."

Maria punched his arm, "Maybe I should call you Alabama, now."

"I hate you." He sighed and looked at the code, "Want to take me through this, again?"

"No. I want to hear about sappy love. With sisters." Maria giggled at him, and burst into a huge grin, "I think I'll take you up on the offer. See just how cute your... She is your little sister, isn't she? Has to be."

"There's a year between us." He said, glaring at her.

Maria laughed, "How much does she look like you?"

"Obvious, if you know what you're looking at. Everything is obvious in hindsight." He groaned, "I really wish I hadn't told you, now."

The woman rolled her eyes, "Relax, Jackie, Jack. I just want to help. She'll never tell her brother, let alone her ex, what's made her suddenly decide she's too old to wait for loving. I am good at ferreting out secrets."

"Too good."

Maria shrugged, "I have my own forbidden romance, remember?"

"Oh, for pity's sake. She's my sister."

She looked at him, "Okay... I was just teasing. Why are you so serious?"

"Because it damn near happened."

Maria crossed her heart, "I won't joke about it anymore, then. Sorry. But I was serious that I would try and help. At least to hear her story."

"Thanks. You're the best."

She nodded, "At everything. This, Fiona tells me often. Especially at times when I cannot speak."

He rolled his eyes, "So, you're missing her, then?"

"Of course." Maria sighed heavily, "You, too, will learn to miss someone when they're gone for just a few days, some time. I could always set you up..."

Jack looked at her blankly, "The last time you tried to set me up was with what might be described as the macho-ist man I have ever met."

"I thought you were gay!" Maria protested, "I have plenty of girl friends who would like to meet a sweet guy."

He shook his head, "You're avoiding work, now, aren't you? Just a taste of romance on the wind and you can't focus."

"It is my nature."

:.......::...:..: :.

Krystal felt her heart just about stop when she finally spotted Jack.

He was standing there in the open, a coffee cup in either hand, blonde hair dancing in the wind. Waiting for her... But... She couldn't even pretend that this was a date.

He wasn't alone.

There was an olive-skinned girl beside him, laughing and touching him on the elbow. She was incredibly hot. Silky black hair, and tits that Krystal could only ever dream of having.

She sighed and meekly approached them, the bounce gone from her step. "You remember the mocha?"

"Hey, Krys." He passed her one of the cups with a smile, "This is my -"

"Little sister." The woman smirked at him, and looked back to her with a knowing grin that made Krystal's stomach fill with nervous butterflies. "She is cute. I knew it."

She coughed nervously, "Nice to meet a... Friend... of Jack's."

"I'm gay, honey." The woman laughed and then held up her hand, "Gay, and engaged. I'm not about to sleep with him. Kiss, maybe. But we kiss everyone where I grew up."

"This skinsack wrapped around sex jokes and innuendo, is Maria." Jack rolled his eyes, "We work together on the research project at uni. So, shall we find somewhere to sit? Trees over there."

The three of them walked over to sit down under a scrap of greenery inside the bustling city, more people walking by than lived in Krystal's entire home town.

She sipped at her drink and made a face, "You've forgotten how I like it."

"Not sweeter than a bowl of horse treats?" Jack teased her, "Sorry. Melbourne people actually like coffee. They don't tend to want to make stuff that only pretends to be one."

Krystal shrugged, and glanced at Maria, "So... Getting married, then? What's your girl like?"

"Tall. Dark. Brooding." Maria shrugged, "She is good for keeping me in line. Discipline in the bedroom is ever so much fun."

She struggled not to do a spit-take, coughing. Jack patted her on the back, smiling at her, "I did warn you."

Maria smirked, and then nodded, "Why don't you give us some space? Girls have something to discuss."

Krystal felt the same feeling in her stomach again. More, when Jack just stood up. He brushed her cheek quickly, "I won't be far."

"Why do I feel ambushed?" She glared at him.

He walked away all innocent, as Maria scooted closer to her on the seat. Then the woman shocked Krystal by grabbing her in a hug. It was weird... But, after a while... Comforting.

123456...9