Cocktails, Heels & Desperate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had stuff for the research project, he was planning to drop off her heels to get repaired... Again. And he needed to make up the work he'd missed yesterday when Maria had covered for him.

The only way he could make up for taking off was a breakfast in bed. So he made waffles, again.

Halfway through serving them onto the tray he was planning on delivering to the bedroom, he felt arms go around him and Krystal pressing into his back.

Krystal's definitely-still-naked breasts pressing into his back.

"M-morning." He said, before coughing to clear his throat. "Sorry, I'm kinda busy today. Which is an asshole move, I know."

"Mmm." She agreed with him, and tightened her grip on him, "You seeing the weirdo, today?"

"Working with, yeah."

Krystal leaned her head between his shoulder blades, "You should thank her. And I s'pose it'd be okay to tell her about us. I'm sure you wanna tell someone."

"She'd ferret it out of me, sooner or later. She's disturbingly good at getting people to spill their secrets." Jack admitted. "You hungry, this morning?"

"Hungry and horny." Krystal replied, "I... It kinda aches, down there, but like a good ache. Which means that my every other thought is remembering you being inside me."

"Shit, Krys." He struggled.

She laughed at him and kissed his back, "Yeah, yeah. Life intrudes. I get it. I'll just hang around here all day, waiting for you to come back and fuck me. Because that's happening, again. Tonight."

"I love you." Jack said, and tried to turn around with the food.

Krystal snagged one of the waffles off the plate, and skipped away from him before he could do anything to her. Giggling as she leaped over the couch, completely in the nude.

Jack rolled his eyes and walked over, setting out their breakfast. "You going to hang out like that, all day?"

"Just trying to convince you to stay. It's kinda cold." Krystal replied and lifted her breasts, "I could cut glass with these."

He could only shake his head in amusement.

She glared at him, "You're not changing your mind. You were supposed to change your mind."

"I know. But I can't." He sighed heavily, "But, consolation prize, I'll get your heels fixed. After I stood on them."

"Holy shit, I almost forgot about that." She said in surprise, "Wow. One broken heel, and suddenly I'm fucked, filled, and kept. Those heels must be the luckiest thing in the world."

Jack smiled at her, before leaning over and kissing her. Or at least, trying to. Krystal dodged him and pushed him back, "Nah uh. You only get that once you're ready to follow through and fill me up, again. Oh god. I think you turned me into a total slut."

"If it counts for anything, I really want to."

She shrugged, nibbling on her waffle, "Sorta. Not really. Um... I should actually probably go home, today."

"What?" His heart nearly stopped, "Changed your mind? I... I really am coming home to you. I want that. You... Don't regret it, do you?"

"Such a moron." Krystal laughed at him, "I want you to fucking cum in me, every day. Every. Single. Day. I'm not running away, I'm going home to pack my stuff. So I can move in."

"Oh. Right."

She rolled her head, "Honestly, Jack. As if I'm running away from you. You're my boyfriend and brother. I adore you. Besides, if I'm packing I won't pout around here, all alone. Because I don't pout."

He smiled at her, "Then... Can I get a goodbye kiss, considering I won't be able to get you, tonight?"

"Oh, I'll be back tonight." She smirked, "Maybe even... With some catgirl ears?"

"You little shit." He said and dove tackled her, tickling her.

Krystal laughed and giggled, "Worth it!"

.:.:...::.: :.::.....:. :::.:.....:..:.

1...456789