Desk Duty

Story Info
Cock warming on my day off.
1.8k words
4.48
11.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake to my alarm, startling out of sleep and grabbing my phone to swipe it off. I smile to myself as my brain starts to wake up and I realize what day it is, why my alarm is set so early for a day off. I shift my legs over the edge of the bed, placing my feet on the floor as I stretch my arms, rolling my neck. I then rub my hands down my breasts, my stomach, my hips, still warm and nude from my sleep. I stand up and squat a couple of times, limbering my body and preparing myself for the day ahead. I head to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, taming my hair, and washing my face; my grin only grows in anticipation.

Once I'm freshened up, I go to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water, taking several long sips before refilling it and padding my way into the office. As I enter the room, I smile as I see you sitting at the desk. You look up as I enter but continue your conversation, the only indication that you're happy to see me is the upturn of your mouth, the small crinkle next to your eyes. You incline your head toward your desk and I return the smile before walking toward you, setting my glass of water on your desk, and dropping to my hands and knees to crawl underneath.

Under the desk, I find my special blankets and pillows already arranged for me in front of where your lap is under the desk, your legs already spread to make room for me. I bite my lip and get into position, choosing to sit on my ass with my legs crossed. Once I'm settled, I gently rest my cheek on your thigh and nuzzle into it until I feel your hand in my hair.

Glancing up at you, my face still pressed into you, I see you looking down at me over the edge of the desk. You nod once and I know from training what that means. My hands slide up your legs and thighs before reaching into your shorts, unsurprised to find no underwear underneath as I pull out your semi-erect cock as well as your balls from your clothes. I lean my head forward, sliding my cheek against your skin as I nuzzle into your balls first, kissing them reverently before moving up to kiss the tip of your cock.

My eyes stay locked onto yours as I kiss and tease your cock into hardness, flicking the head with the tip of my tongue every so once in a while. Once you are hard from my attention, I feel the hand in my hair tighten twice and I open my mouth, sucking your cock into my mouth. My tongue rubs against the underside of your length as I slide my mouth down slowly. Once I reach the bottom, my nose pressed into your pubic hair, the tip of your dick pressing against my gag reflex as I try to swallow around it and not make any noise, not wanting to interrupt your important work call and get into trouble.

Once I run out of air, I pull back and pant softly on your hard cock, keeping you in my mouth, the heaviness of you on my tongue as I catch my breath. Your hand strokes my hair gently as you speak then your hand moves down to my cheek, stroking it with a finger. Then you move the finger to your cock, pointing to a point about halfway down your cock. I nod and you move your hand to your keyboard, typing as you say something or another to the person on the line.

I block out your conversation as I sink my mouth back down to where you pointed and start a slow massage with my tongue, suckling gently to keep you hard but not push you close to orgasm. I close my eyes and focus on the taste of you in my mouth, the feel of your head against my tongue, the warmth of your thighs around me.

Soon, I feel myself drifting into that sweet space I achieve with your cock in my mouth, nothing in my head but keeping you warm and happy until you tell me otherwise. My eyes close contentedly.

I have no idea how long you're in my mouth, fully hard from my attention when suddenly I feel your hands under my jaw and my eyes pop open, rising to meet yours. I notice your headset is no longer on you and you seem to be saying something. I blink twice, trying to force myself to focus through the feeling of being drunk on your cock, on serving you.

"-babygirl. You're doing so good for me but I need to fuck your mouth now, sweetie." You say, your eyes amused as if you know your effect on me, which surely you do.

I nod, not taking my mouth off of you but just opening it wider and sticking my tongue out as far as I can. Your hands slide up into my hair, gripping it tightly before using it to slide my tongue up and down your dick. You sigh happily then suddenly yank my head hard, shoving yourself all the way to the back of my throat, making me gag around you. My hands clench at my sides as I brace for your use and try not to struggle against you.

Your hips lift off the chair slightly as you fuck into my mouth, your cock hitting my throat over and over as I squeeze my eyes shut and try to relax for you like you've taught me. You pull my head up and down, using my mouth like a wet, warm pussy. You grunt a little as you use me and I tighten my lips around your dick to enhance your pleasure, one of my hands sliding up to gently massage your sack.

I feel your sack tighten and then suddenly you push my head off of you with a hiss. I gasp for air, eyes on yours as you cuss under your breath, your dick twitching from being so close to orgasm. Your hands go back into my hair, yanking me down to your balls this time.

"Open your fucking mouth, slut."

I open instantly and your hand not in my hair pushes both balls into my mouth. I suck on them, my tongue lathing the flesh with the tip.

"Fuck yes, suck on my balls. Good fucking girl. Worship them. Show me how much you want my cum in your mouth. Fucking shit, good girl, yeessss."

I moan from your praise and filthy words and then you pull my head slowly back. As my mouth leaves your balls, my lips tug them slightly before releasing them with a soft pop. You then guide my head back to your dripping cock, your hand squeezing twice before releasing my hair.

I nurse on the head of your cock, trying to pull as much of your precum out as I can, savoring the flavor with a moan before suddenly you tap my nose with your finger.

I look up and see your headset back on and nod at you, quieting my enthusiasm for your cock as you go back to work.

I go back to suckling on your dick gently, letting myself relax back into a submissive headspace of pleasing you again.

We stay like this for a while, you talking with people as I keep you hard and warm.

After a while, probably hours but I have no capacity for time keeping, my legs start to cramp and I shift to my knees carefully and quietly and stretch, all the while keeping you in my mouth dutifully.

You glance down at me as I shift, hand petting my hair gently before pulling my hair gently to guide me off you. I lick my swollen lips and look at you with glazed eyes. You pick up my glass of water from the desk and hand it to me. I take several deep gulps, the water cooling on my tongue and throat. Once I'm satiated, I hand you back the glass and tilt my head at you in question. You take the glass before nodding once at me.

I take your cock back into my mouth, prepared to warm you again, my eyes sliding shut to focus on you and only your pleasure.

This goes on for hours. Sucking you to keep you warm, you taking a break to fuck my mouth before hydrating me then the cycle repeats. I lose all concept of anything but your pleasure as you use me over and over.

Eventually, I feel you shift above me and I open my eyes to look at you as you take your headset off and rub your jaw before looking down at me.

"Day's over, baby. You know what that means, don't you?"

My eyes light up and I move back onto my knees, my hands resting on your thighs as I nod with your cock in my mouth. You smile, a full bright smile as you stroke my hair sweetly before gripping it at the root and shoving my face down, taking my throat again.

I struggle to rub your cock with my tongue as you use my face mercilessly, gasping for air when you pull me up and gagging each time you enter my throat.

One of my hands slides up to pull and massage your sack and I know then you're close as your dick twitches in my mouth, more precum flooding me and getting all over my chin as you fuck my lips over and over.

Then you shove me all the way down and groan loudly, spilling your seed into my throat as I try to swallow over and over, not wanting to waste a drop of my hard earned treat.

As you finish, you release your grip and rub your face, wiping sweat off as I gently lap at your cock and balls to make sure I get every last drop of your cum.

You push back from the desk and stand, offering me your hand. As I stand on shaky legs, you pull me to you and kiss my head, my cheek, my lips.

"Such a good girl. You warmed me all fucking day this time."

I look at the window in surprise and see how late it is before blushing at you.

You laugh at me and stroke my cheek, amused by my ability to blush even after hours of sucking on you.

You take my hand and guide me out of the office, ready to show me your appreciation for my service.