All Comments on 'Cockwhore's Special Evening'

by Freeyourmind

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story and relate to it. I share the same fantasies and although I have had limited opportunities, the ones I did have were the most exciting times ever. I would like to read more and experience more first hand myself.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
Like it is!

You tell a great story. Lot's of insight into what goes on in the mind. Great build up to his discovery by Mr. Wagner. A little over the top maybe with the baseball bat and piss but if that is what gets you going, so be it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great fun

dont know how many times i have done the same thing...except for getting caught and blowing the neighbor

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cockwhore's Special Evening

Hi freeyourmind, loved both your stories. I have similar fantasies myself, usually involving well hung hot older guys with thick curly or wiry hair and or moustaches. I usually wear soft ladies angora / mohair cardigans and a bouffant sixties wig. Would love to read more

kinkycardikinkycardiover 16 years ago
A common desire

Hi freeyourmind, loved both your stories. I have similar fantasies myself, usually involving well hung hot older guys with thick curly or wiry hair and or moustaches. I usually wear soft ladies angora / mohair cardigans and a bouffant sixties wig. Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Theatre slut

Short black wig,short black skirt,long pantyhosed legs,black thong,high heels,this is the way i walk into the adult theatre in Sydney.Back row,always, pass the guys,some stroking their cocks,arse towards their face, i know there will be a reaction.I sit, skirt so high, that my hosed crotch is exposed, but it is dark. On the screen a young blonde being taken anally by a big black cock, it always gets the guys stroking.Here it is ,the first move, a young guy moves next to me,waits, his cock out now, stroking,good size too.I know what he wants, so i oblige, taking his hard cock in hand and stroking it, then leaning over taking his cock in my mouth, sucking, licking, his hands pushing my head down, him pushing up, slight groan and he fills my mouth, i swallow, still cumming until i swallow it all,lifting my head.Pity,but wait i feel my arse being handled.I look around,older guy, touching up my arse, i push back to leave him in no doubt that i approve.I sit down,lean over,stroke his cock,nice and long, then lower my head onto it.He pumps into my mouth about 5 times but i lift my head,stand up,lift my skirt, then bend forward grabbing the row of seats in front.Has he got the message,hands pull my hose down past my arse,the thong is pulled aside and his cock prods at my hole.I reach back ,guide it to my entrance, hold still as he moves forward,head of his cock entering me,i push back as his cock slowly glides up into me until he is in all the way.I grip the seats and whisper fuck me as he slowly draws back, the pushes forward,ooooh my cock hardening, as he gets into his rhythym,in, out, now faster, fuck its good,my head now being held as another cock is pushed against my lips.I open up and start sucking on this new cock as my hole is being fucked, the guy in my mouth groaning as his cumm splashes my throat, i greedily swallow as the guy in my arse increases his speed and then he cumms, right up into me, not decreasing his speed but still fucking, soooo good, my cock stretching the front of my hose as he slowly eases out.I start to straighten up but a hand pushes my shoulders back down,a cock pushing against my used hole,then into me , ooooh it feels big bigger, much bigger than the other one,whewwwww,stretching me until he gets it all the way in,rests then starts to fuck.Lucky the other guy came in me because it makes it easier for this guys big cock to move in and out of me,and boy did he move in and out of me.I heard a womens voice,fuck her arse,give it to her and with that he hammered into me,pulling me back down onto his cock so i was sitting right on it, my hard cock stretching the front of my hose.The womens hand reaching down,touching my cock,then pulling away saying to the guy whose cock was right up in me, its a guy, your fucking a guy.I lifted up, but he pulled me right back down onto his cock,so up and down on his cock i went,so big but so good, my cock rock hard, her hand touching it which made me shoot my cumm right into the front of my pantyhose as he kept fucking me,my cumm still streaming from me until he grabbed my hips and held me while he emptied himself up into my stretched hole.I could feel cumm splashing out of me as he kept cumming,until he stopped and i sat back down on him, wiggling my full arse on his still hard cock.Then i slowly stood up,pulled my pantyhose up,and sat back down,cumm filling the front and back.He leaned over and whispered your a better arse fuck than my wife,when will you be here next.Wednesday, same time, i was and so was he with his hard 9 inch cock.I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
tell us what happened next

Loved your story. I too would love to have an older man's cock in my mouth and in my man cunt. I'm such a slut that I can't get enough cock to suck on. Tell us what happened next. Did his son come over and fuck you too ? I hope he did. Having both young and old cock at the same time is fantastic. Try it some time.

linseyCDslutlinseyCDslutover 13 years ago
Very hot

Love, love, love this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Trading Places

One of the best I've read! Was hot and hard from the very start of the story and jacked until the end. Only a CD can really appreciate these stories. Being CD slut all I dream about is taking cocks in every hole at the same time and feeling the cum in my ass and my mouth. To have cocks in you and know that shortly you will be as close to being a woman as you will ever get is fantastic! Every CD I've ever met has a dream of being gang raped

over and over. I'd love to have a line of 20 cocks to take care of every day. I've done over twenty numerous times and each time wanted more. A slut like me can never get enough but I keep trying. I also service some lesbians. They like to fuck me with very large dildos, have me suck their pussies and them finish by pissing in my mouth and on my body. Although I definitly perfer cocks eating a nice juicy pussy is also great (if you can get over wishing it was yours).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cd cock slut

shot off twice while reading this story. Just like the story, I enjoy crossdressing as whorish as possible and fucking my ass with dildos. I have one that's 15 inches long and 6 around. I've managed to get 10 inches of it up my "pussy" and look forward to taking all of it someday. I've been a cd cock whore for many years and take an average of 1000 loads of cum every year. The ones I look forward to are the ones that rape me and call me every dirty name they can think of before filling my hole with their hot load and then passing me to their friends or other cocks waiting in line. I've been double pentrated many times and found that I enjoy the pain of the two cocks pounding my ass together both telling me how they are going to fuck me until they knock me up. I beg them not to quit, to keep fucking my cheap, slut pussy. It's a great life and I would'nt change it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck yeah!!

I love dirty little cumsluts like you. But he should have eaten your pussy first before he fucked you...I would have. I don't have skype but will look into it. Love to spend some time with you and be your fuckDaddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Pretty Sissy "Cumwhore"...Mmmm !!!

This is one hot story !!! I have to change out of my sweet drenched "cummies" thong and step into a tight, dry VS thong.....Mmmm !!!. Then adjust.my bra, tighten my stockings and make sure that I get some more of my "sweet cummies" in my pretty panties.......Mmmm !!! Thanks for a very erotic thread.

SissyCrissy.............xoxoxo !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Party slut

Here i lay on my back leggs held in the air spread wide.I fat cock deep down my throat and a bigger cock balls deep in my ass.My first group gang bang and they are not stopping any time soon.My mouth and ass is passed being sore .My ass and mouth both filled with cum to the point it is running out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Luved it. Want more of the same. Liked how verbal you are. Cocksucking cum drinking slut! I want to be one too! Please write more chapters of the adventures of Cockwhore. Explore glory holes, dogging, public gangrape during gay pride, gay bothrel, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous