Cocky Med Students Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Sarah nor Sofia had seen Xander naked, and they likely assumed that this short, skinny Persian kid wasn't packing major heat. If anything, they might've assumed that his balls were so small that I'd have to use a magnifying glass to look for any bumps. But I knew from the basketball locker room that this kid was packing some serious heat. Although I hadn't really paid attention to his balls, I wanted nothing less than this cocky teenager showing off his massive dick to my girlfriend and our sexy teacher. But because my grade was on the line, I couldn't object to what was about to occur.

Just like Xander did to Sarah, I explained to him the pros and cons of regular testicular exams. After discussing the risks of testicular cancer, I said that he could opt to perform a self-examination at home or that I could do one for him.

"I want you to do one for me," he said with a slight grin.

"Of course," I replied. "Please just take off your clothes."

While many patients put on a gown when they have a testicular exam, Sofia wanted us to do it in the open so that we could "all see what is going on." Thus, we all watched in anticipation as Xander took off his lab coat and shirt, followed by his shoes, socks, and pants. He then slowly but nonchalantly dropped his boxers to the floor until he stood before us stark naked.

I played the part of the doctor well and stayed calm and collected at the sight of Xander's dick. Sofia and Sarah didn't play it so cool. Both women openly gawked at this teenager's massive slab of man-meat. As Sarah's mouth hung open, Sofia instinctively licked her lips. If anything, Xander's giant manhood looked even longer than it had in the locker room. Feeling Sarah's breasts may have fluffed him up.

Not that Xander needed any fluffing, of course. His penis hung low and thick towards the floor, overshadowing his balls. It was lighter in tone than the rest of the skin and really stood out on his short, lanky body. I imagine that Sarah was mentally comparing it to my own softie, which was at least three inches shorter than this young teenage stud, whose dick hung down about 7 inches—soft.

In order to begin the exam, I tried sitting down in a chair so that I would be eye-level with Xander's cock. I discovered that he was so short, however, that the chair was far too high. The only way I'd get low enough to properly examine Xander's balls was to drop to the floor. In front of our sexy female professor and my stunning girlfriend, I knelt down on the floor and slid towards Xander's cock. I was now just a foot away from his massive, low-hanging piece of meat.

I could barely see Xander's testicles because his massive dick was in the way. The only way I could get to them would be to gently move his cock to the side as I looked and felt for irregularities. Taking a deep breath, I wrapped my hand around this med student's cock and gently moved it to the side. It felt warm and heavy in my hand and was so thick that I could barely grip around it. But I tried my best to move it to the side so that I could take a look at Xander's balls. Sure enough, his balls were huge too and hung down incredibly low. The size of lemons, they were much larger than my own.

Sofia came over and dropped to the floor to see what I was doing. Now our sexy teacher was right next to me, taking an up-close look at Xander's balls. "Wow," she said. "These ones are so big that you really need to get in there. You might even need two hands!"

With Sofia's expert advice, I tried to grab Xander's balls with one hand while holding his dick with the other. But my grip slipped and his manhood slapped against my wrist, causing both of my hands to fall. "Hmmm," Sofia said. "This is really not working. Maybe this is a two-person job."

Sofia beckoned Sarah to come over and join us. Now all three of us were on our knees as Xander stood above us, his colossal dick hanging towards the floor. Sofia asked Sarah to grab Xander's penis and pull it to the side. That way I would be free to examine Xander's testicles.

My girlfriend looked hesitant as she reached for the head of this teenager's cock. Although she had touched mine countless times, she had never seen one like this. So thick and lengthy, it was longer than Sarah's whole hand. When she tried to reach around it, her fingers could barely touch at the other end. But like the professional doctor she was becoming, Sarah grabbed Xander's dick and pulled it towards her. Now that it was out of the way, I had a clear line of view towards Xander's balls.

I took each of his testicles in each hand, gently feeling and massaging them. They were so much bigger than mine that they felt foreign to me—almost like a totally different organ. They were also hairy and a bit abrasive to the touch, like they were scratching my hands. But I pressed on and kept fondling them to search for irregularities.

Sofia commented on the size and shape of Xander's balls. "These ones are so big and hairy that you really have to feel for bumps and irregularities," she said. "While usually it's a quick cough-and-feel, a testicular exam like this one requires several minutes of examining every bump and curve."

I did what she said and kept massaging Xander's balls. Meanwhile, my girlfriend Sarah was still holding the head of his cock. I couldn't believe that it took two of us to examine this teenager's dick, but it still took a lot of work even as a team. Finally, Sofia seemed satisfied by the thoroughness of my examination.

"Good job!" she said. "I think you've conducted a thorough examination. Xander may now put back on his clothes."

Sarah looked a little sad when Xander reached for his boxers. His huge, low-hanging softie still hung dangerously close to her face as she knelt on the floor. But a minute later, Xander was now fully clothed as all of us stood up to hear Sofia's feedback.

"You did a good job on the exam with an...uh...unusual patient," she said, awkwardly. "But you missed one very important thing."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You forgot to put on gloves," she said. "I know that you're all classmates here, but you should never touch a patient's penis with your bare hands. You could contract all kinds of diseases; not to mention making them feel uncomfortable."

Sarah and I looked at each other in shock that we had missed such a simple protocol. Unwittingly, we had both spent the last 15 minutes needlessly touching this teenager's dick with our bare hands.

"I'm sorry," Xander said to Sofia. "I knew that they weren't following the protocol but didn't want to say anything in case they caught it."

"No problem!" Sofia replied. "You were the perfect test subject and you're right that it wasn't your place to correct them. Both of them should have known better and will be docked a full letter grade for missing such an important rule."

I was embarrassed and ashamed by Sofia's words. Not only had my girlfriend and I just been forced to spend 15 minutes fondling this kid's massive dick, but we would now be penalized as a result. In the cutthroat world of med school, this meant that Xander was already a massive step ahead of us. The exam session was not going well at all but was about to get even worse.

_______________________________________________________________

Sofia announced that our last exam of the day would be a prostrate exam. I groaned as the last thing I wanted was to feel around Xander's anus. A prostrate exam, or a rectal exam, is a common procedure given to male patients to search for tumors and other abnormalities.

Sofia said that it was Sarah's turn to attempt a procedure since she hadn't taken the lead yet, and it was my turn to be the patient. This made me groan even more, as I really didn't feel like having my anus fingered in front of Xander and our sexy teacher. But because my grade was on the line—and had already taken a hit while examining Xander's dick—I agreed to the procedure without protest.

Once again, Sofia told us to dispense with the customary examining gown so that we could see every detail of what was happening. But this meant that I needed to strip completely naked in front of the group. As I took off my lab coat, shirt, shoes, socks, and pants, I must have looked like quite the sexy med school stud. After all, I had blond hair, blue eyes, and classic good looks. I was also half a foot taller than Xander and way more muscular and built than him.

As Xander and the girls watched on, I shrugged off my boxers to the floor. I was now standing in my birthday suit with my flaccid penis hanging down for all to say. In any previous moment, I would've been thrilled to show off my soft dick to my classmates. I had always been confident of my thick, four-inch softie, which I knew was bigger than average. But now it looked tiny in comparison to the massive sheath of man meat that Xander had unleashed just minutes before.

Thankfully, no one laughed as they saw my dick, even though it was obvious that I was much less endowed than this 19-year-old kid. Sarah then asked me to turn around to show off one of my finer assets: my toned and tanned bubble butt. Because I played basketball so much, my ass was fairly muscular and it now greeted everyone as I bent over the examining table.

Sarah put on gloves before she asked if she could insert her finger inside of me. She had clearly learned her lesson from the testicular exam on Xander. As Sarah approached me, she gently tried to insert her finger inside of me. But for some reason, my anus was too tight for her to penetrate deeper than one or two centimeters.

Although my asshole had always been sensitive, Sarah and I hadn't really engaged in anal play. I of course had played with her asshole dozens of times, but she had never inserted a toy or finger into me. This meant that my rectum was insanely tight, and Sarah struggled to get a finger inside it. For five minutes, she tried to poke at my hole but just couldn't get a proper angle.

Finally, Sofia seemed to lose patience and asked Sarah if she wanted to take a break. "Xander, would you want to give it a go?" she asked. Sarah took her fingers off my butt in frustration, knowing that her grade might take a hit as a result.

"I don't know if I'll do any better," Xander said, humbly. He nevertheless slipped on a pair of gloves and approached my exposed butt. Before he started touching me, however, he grabbed a small tube of sterile lubricating cream and applied it to his finger.

"Good memory, Xander!" Sofia screamed. It seemed that Sarah had forgotten an important step of every prostrate exam: applying lubricant to the physician's finger. This allows the doctor to feel inside with less resistance and risk of pain.

With his finger freshly lubed, Xander approached my waiting anus. Putting one hand against my back, he slipped his lubricated finger inside of me.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I moaned. This was the first time ever that anyone had penetrated my anus. But thanks to the lube, Xander easily made his way inside and was now feeling around my ultra-sensitive rectum.

I had never felt a sensation like this in my life; it felt like my entire backside was on fire. I even started squirming as the nerve endings in my butt shot off from Xander's touch. But like a trained physician, he held me steady as his lubricated finger probed ever deeper into my ass.

"Ohhh fuuuuuck," I moaned as Xander pushed into me. I tried my best to stay calm but couldn't ignore the feelings in my butt. Everything felt incredible as this teenage stud confidently pushed himself into me.

"Just relax," Xander said calmly in a physician's voice. "We'll be done soon."

Even as Xander said these words, he pushed deeper inside of me and I moaned even more. His finger also started moving around as it felt for my prostrate—circling around the sides of my anus. When Xander did this, it felt like he was massaging my inner rectum, and pleasure rocketed through my body. I was now moaning and sweating as Xander twirled his finger around inside of me.

After several minutes of massaging my hole, Xander finally found my prostrate. And boyyyy did he find it. With his firm and powerful finger, Xander pressed down on my prostate and caused me to scream. Fireworks exploded through my body as my G Spot felt pleasure for the first time.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed.

For the first time since starting the exam, I looked down and noticed cock. To my horror, it was fully erect and rapidly leaking pre-cum. There was a big stain on the paper sheet covering the exam table and my 6.5-inch dick was the hardest it had ever been. The girls couldn't see it because they were on the opposite side of Xander, but he looked over my shoulder and saw my leaking and throbbing boner.

Without saying a word, Xander calmly continued the exam and kept pushing against my prostrate. If anything, he started wiggling his finger a little more and massaging it against my G-Spot. As Xander looked calm and collected, I was now writhing on the table, sweating profusely, and moaning uncontrollably. For another minute, he kept up the pressure and constantly massaged the most sensitive spot of my being. I had never felt anything like it and fought back my impending orgasm the best I could. But this little 19-year-old's finger was just too much.

As Xander kept touching my sensitive little button, my untouched penis exploded all over the bed. It shot five, six, seven streams of cum all over the exam table. As I lost my balance from the sheer intensity of my orgasm, Xander held me upright as his finger stayed inside of me. This little 5'7" kid was now supporting my entire weight as I moaned and came uncontrollably.

At this point, the ladies knew that something was up and walked around to the other side of the exam table. As I kept moaning, they screamed in shock at the sight. There stood my rock-hard 6.5-inch dick, completely covered in cum, with a flood of semen all over the exam table. Because Sarah hadn't had sex with me last night, I hadn't orgasmed in days, and now I had dropped an enormous, multi-day load all over the table.

"Oh my!" Sofia said, breaking the silence. "I've never seen such a response from a prostate exam!"

"I guess you can finish the exam," Sofia told Xander. "It's honestly amazing that you stayed so calm as your patient experienced this kind of response. You truly have the composure of a great physician."

My mind was completely foggy as Xander withdrew his lubricated finger from my anus. Sarah too looked shocked by what she saw. But as Sofia complimented Xander on his "expert" prostrate exam, I embarrassingly tried to clean up my mess in my pots-orgasmic fog.

Two things were now clear for all to see: (1) Xander's finger in my anus had made me shoot an absurd amount of cum; and (2) my still-throbbing penis was smaller and thinner that Xander's completely flaccid cock that my girlfriend and I had both touched just minutes before.

As I half-heartedly wiped up my cum with paper towels and put back on my clothes, Sofia announced our grades for the day. Xander had scored 100%, which was "unheard of" for first-year med students. He not only scored the highest in our small group but did the best of everyone in our med school class. Meanwhile, Sarah and I both got low B's, which meant that we were in the bottom half of the class. There's no way that we'd land our dream residency programs with those grades. Instead, we'd have to play catch up for the rest of the semester. As we left the exam room—leaving a trail of semen behind—Xander told us that we could call him if we ever "needed help studying."

"Here's my number," he said to Sarah, as he gave her a slip of paper. "See you around."

12