Cocky Med Students Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thankful that Xander had loosened me up because I was insanely tight. But slowly and confidently, he gently eased into me. It was so long and so thick that it took about 20 minutes to situate his horse dick inside of me, and even then, it wasn't comfortable. But it also sent waves of pleasure throughout my hole and made me cum all over myself and Xander.

The act of giving myself to him was so humiliating and so exhilarating that my dick remained rock-hard despite the biggest orgasm of my life. And now that Xander's dick was firmly lodged inside me, he was able to start fucking me and truly making me his bitch.

As Sarah and Sofia looked on—fingering and now licking each other's pussies—Xander cock-walked me to the kitchen and started fucking me against the counter. I was amazed that he could carry my body weight since I outweighed him by a lot, but this short, cocky stud was stronger than I thought. He certainly had the stamina of a stallion and was now fucking me just like he'd fucked my girlfriend dozens of times before. As I laid on the kitchen counter moaning and writhing, he took the liberty of pounding my hole at a mile a minute, making me feel every inch of his massive dick.

My penis shot off again all over my face and body—this time an even bigger orgasm than the time before. Xander just kept plowing me and dominating my hole with his huge and massive dick. I wanted his cum so badly and I wanted him to shoot inside me, but Xander had other plans. After pounding me into submission and ramming every millimeter of my hole, he pulled out and ordered me to drop to my knees. Right in front of Sarah and Sofia, he let out a roar and covered me in cum—shooting his load into my hair, all over my face, and on my chest, stomach, and aching cock.

Although I had just shot an incredible amount of cum—twice—Xander's load eclipsed both of mine combined. His balls that were twice the size of mine must've produced three times as much cum, allowing him to shower me with his seed.

I was so turned on but also felt gross and sticky with Xander's cum on every inch of my body. I couldn't believe that he had completely dominated me in front of my girlfriend and my teacher, and that he was still charging me $50 an hour for tutoring! As I still sat on my knees dazed on the floor, Xander walked over to Sofia and Sarah and grabbed both of their hands. Guiding them to the bedroom, he looked at me and laughed.

"Thanks for warming me up! Maybe I'll let you lick my cum off these sexy ladies after I fuck them!"

Sofia and Sarah both squealed with delight as Xander led them to the bedroom. I was excited to watch him fuck them but devastated when he closed the door behind them. Covered in Xander's cum, I was now insanely jealous of every party involved. I'd squandered my chance to take a shot at Sofia's pussy, and I was envious that Sarah and Sofia now had alone time with Xander's dick. I didn't know what the rest of med school had in store, but I was certainly excited to see where this new chapter would take me now that I'd submitted completely to this cocky, 19-year-old stud.


12