Cocky Top is Worth It

Story Info
Late night nsa turns into addiction.
963 words
3.8
2.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers

This is my story of my most recent encounter. In fact, it happened just last night. Now that I have moved south near a couple cities I find there is a lot more cock available.

So last night I was on my way home from a sporting event about an hour and a half away from home when I pulled off the highway for a pee break and a snack. When I got back in the car I started looking for a hookup on three different apps. My message was short and sweet, "Hi wanna fuck?"

I got no response so I figured I'd give it a few more minutes before hitting the interstate. I know my message was crude and blunt, not really part of my shy submissive nature but it was 11:30 PM. I didn't have time to waste.

Just before I gave up and drove off I got a response from a guy who I've messaged a few times without much luck. He had a one word response, "Yes"

After telling him I was all bottom he gave me an address. I had to reverse directions on the interstate but he was only 10 minutes away.

I entered his house through the garage and he was waiting for me naked on his couch. I immediately stripped.

Damn this man was fine! He is 6'3" to my 5'6". I love my men taller and oh lord, he had a big cock, eight inches and thick about 5 around. The big surprise was his cock head was pierced. Taking a pierced cock is a secret fantasy of mine. He was half sitting half laying when I threw myself on him and we immediately began kissing. We made out in an urgent frenzy. I sucked him a bit and he told me to ask and beg for what I wanted. I told him I needed him to fuck me and that I never had a pierced cock.

He started to scare me because he told me lots of men have a hard time taking him,that it was going to hurt, and I might bleed from the piercing. He said he was going to be rough and that I needed to be sure.

I said I wanted to try. We made out a little more then he started biting my nipples hard and painfully and slapping my ass hard. I was scared but I needed to try.

He told me to lay face down on his couch and he began putting two fingers in me. He told me that I was too tight and that although he is sometimes into hurting guys, he thought I could not take him and he wanted to not hurt me. He asked if I wanted to go to his bedroom. I agreed.

We climbed in his bed and he told me he lost his erection because of my nervousness and apprehension. I assured to him I could and would take his cock.

I have had cocks a bit longer than him but not as thick and never pierced, so, though I was still a bit nervous, I sucked him hard. He kept encouraging me and telling me how sexy I was. He asked me again if I was sure and I nodded.

He offered me lube and I tried to mount him but couldn't. He told me to lie on my back and lift my legs. The moment of truth! He threw my legs over his shoulders and tried to enter me. He kept telling me how tight I was. He got a few inches inside me and said I was so tight and clenching i was pushing him out I tried to relax. This time he shoved in in one long thrust. No lie, it hurt. He paused and let me adjust for a few minutes. The pain lessened but it still hurt some.

He began telling me how much he loved my body and loved being inside me and slowly began fucking me.

Before I knew it it began feeling good and I was begging him for it. He bent down and kissed me with his cock inside me. That is one of my biggest turn ons. He did it several times telling me he wants me to be his lover! Before i knew it he was pulling almost all the way out and slamming in hard. I felt the cock ring most whenever he began re-entering me. I wanted this man to never stop fucking me! He alternated between fast and hard and slow and gentle.

In short, except for the guy who taught this married bi guy the ins and out of gay sex, he is by far the best fuck, the best lover I ever had. He released my true total submissive side. He wants to cage my little cock and I want him too. He wants me to wear panties and I want to for him even though I'm hairy and masculine.

Unfortunately it was getting late, he had been fucking me for about 30 minutes and I needed to get home. My only disappointment was he hadn't cum yet. He reluctantly understood and told me he would breed me next time

Now when I'm being fucked my cock stays soft but afterwards I get hard. I got home about 1 am and barely slept. I jacked off five times already thinking about him and as I sit here 9 hours later my cock is still hard, my pussy, (I've never liked that term for my hole but it fits with him)is still twitching and I need him again. I feel like I am his sissy slut boy addicted to his cock after one time. I will give him whatever he wants!

ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers