Curious "Straight" to Bottom Slut

Story Info
Straight guy finally makes a fantasy come true.
973 words
4.56
27.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firejock
firejock
14 Followers

After several years of being a "straight" guy receiving, sometimes giving head, and occasionally topping a random guy in a booth, I really started to be curious about getting fucked. I met an older guy with a thick 10" cock that taught me the ropes of being a bottom. The one thing I never got from my time with him was the spit-roasting I had come to crave.

One Sunday afternoon I decided I was going all out to make it happen. I put on my red jock strap and some gym shorts and headed to the adult theaters. This theater has one straight theater, two gay theaters, and booths with glory holes. After paying admission I went into the straight theater and sat down on my own couch near some other guys. I was looking around, making it obvious I was interested in the action in the room and not on the screens. Right away a good looking guy was waving 8" at me. I moved over to him, dropped to my knees. I started working his dick like my life depended on it.

I pulled my shorts down to show my ass. I was aware that several guys were watching the show. I even felt a hand on my ass and got a little smack, but nothing else. The guy I was blowing was very vocal when he shot his load in my mouth. I swallowed and thanked him. I went into the gay theater and pretty quickly was going down a guy that was probably only 21. I felt a few smacks on my ass this time and even someone probing me with their finger a bit. No one took the bait. I wandered to the other theater, but there was no action, so I headed to the glory holes.

I left my door unlocked so that I might get used while I was servicing a guy through the hole. Five dicks later and 7 loads total, it wasn't working out. I was starting to think I was going to strike out. I was having fun but not getting the spit roast I wanted.

I resigned myself to it not happening I went into the bigger of the two gay theaters, past all the rows of couches and posted up against the wall. I pulled out my dick was stroking casually. There were at least a dozen guys in there. Two were in the corner stroking each other, but aside from that, everyone was keeping to themselves. A couple of guys had been following me and were interested, I could tell, but hadn't made a move. Quite suddenly a new guy came in, saw me and came over. Very quickly we were stroking each other and then I dropped to my knees. He had a beautiful delicious cock. He left his bottle of poppers open right next to my nose for quite a while. I had never used them before, but recognized the euphoria that I had heard was the result.

Several guys started surrounding us. After a brief time the guy I was sucking peeled off with another guy. I stood up and turned around to see a handsome lumberjack looking guy watching me. I unzipped him and found an extremely thick cock with a big mushroom cap. I noticed multiple guys around me with their cocks out while I tried fitting this beast down my throat. Suddenly he stood me up and pulled my shirt off and my shorts down. He put some lube on his rock hard dick. I turned towards the back of the couch we were standing next to and leaned over the back. I felt the lube hit my waiting hole and he started to press his way in.

The initial pain was immense. I'd had a long dick before but never one so thick. I managed to get him to give me time to adjust, then he started fucking me in earnest. He grabbed onto my shoulders and was pounding me. It was still hurting but felt amazing at the same time. Apparently he was getting close. He leaned into me and said he didn't want to cum yet. I was initially disappointed, but that quickly faded as one of the others used some more lube and slid into me without even asking. He was smaller but it felt great as the first guy had prepped me. He pushed my head down even with the couch. That's when my fantasy came true. There was a long hard cock pointed right at me face. He slid it in my mouth and forced me to deep throat him, my nose buried in his trimmed pubes. As I focused on breathing through my nose, I heard the guy fucking my ass moan and then shoot his load in me.

Only a few seconds later I felt another dick at my now sloppy hole. He pushed right in and started fucking me. I quickly felt the cock in my mouth twitch and then my mouth fill with a huge load as I struggled to swallow all of it.

For the next 45 minutes guys continued to take turns on my mouth and ass. Some just stood next to me and jerked their loads onto me. Some went multiple times.

When the last guy finished, I slumped to the floor. Cum was dripping from me. One last guy had been watching the whole time. He told me to open my mouth so he had a target and to finish myself. I was naked on the floor except for shoes and jock strap, sitting in the mixture of cum from several guys. This stranger painted my face while I was still jerking myself off. I felt humiliation and ecstasy. From that day on, I don't consider myself straight anymore.

firejock
firejock
14 Followers