Coco Austin Enjoys a Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am! I do want to fuck you like the dirty whore!"

"That's a good boy." She turned around, and bent over the sofa again, and said "now put those words into action and fuck me! But first slowly insert your cock in my asshole. Use lube if you want." She instructed him. He did as instructed and started to slowly insert his cock into that tight hole. He went in slow at first, and let her adjust his size. She was extremely tight, but he knew she had had cock in her ass before. "Oh Yes, that's it! Stuff my little asshole!" Coco was super horny, she had Goosebumps all over her body. She was in absolute heaven. Phil started to slowly move in and out of her tight hole. He had never felt anything like this. It was sending tingling feelings all over him.

Her ass started to gape more and more, which meant he finally thrust his full length deep in her bowels. "OH GOD YES! FUCK ME! I love a nice strong dick up my ass! FUCK ME PHIL! Fuck me like the dirty whore I am!" Coco was in pure pleasure as Phil started pounding her ass. She was moaning louder and louder, she had not been this loud before! She was now vigorously playing with her clit. "C'mon PHIL! Give it to me! Make that ass yours! OH GAWD! UNH UNH UNH! Fuck I'm going to cum soon!" Sure enough her whole body was gyrating, her head flat onto the sofa, as her pussy dripped with her cum. Phil slowed down as her orgasm subsided. Coco was still rubbing her clit, as Phil pulled out of her asshole with a pop. "You think you are done Mister?" Coco enquired in between her panting.

"I..I..umm, no?" Phil stammered amazed at how sex crazed she was.

"Of course not! You still need to fuck me in my favourite position!" She retorted and moved into the said position. She got into the pile driver position, where her head was on the floor, her back up against the sofa and her ass looking straight up. Her legs were by her face, as she continued playing with her pussy. Phil had never seen this. He was shocked and in awe. "Well what are you waiting for? An invite? Come fuck me!" Coco demanded and Phil got on the sofa and got on top of the gaping asshole and inserted his cock straight in. "MMMM that's it!" Coco cooed as Phil started to drill that tight hole of hers. He had never fucked anyone like this before but he was loving it! It was super-hot and kinky. "Oh my god you are good! Don't stop! Keep going! FUCK!" He was now going at full pelt, Coco's boobs had still not popped out of her, but her cleavage was even more massive in this position. His sweat had now mixed with Coco's; it was the hottest fuck session he had ever had. "You like fucking me like this don't you, you filthy boy? I want you to make me cum one more time!" Coco was close, but so was he.

He gave it one last effort and smacked her ass for good measure, WHACK WHACK WHACK! "YES YES! Spank like the slut I am! OH GAWD I'M CLOSE! ARGH!!!" As her whole body quivered and gyrated from the strength of her orgasm, that Phil was close now as well. This was the biggest yet, as she squirted for the first time today! He could not believe he made Coco Austin squirt.

"OH god Mrs. Austin that was so hot! I am going to cum!"

"Cum in my ass!" Coco instructed as he blew one last load straight into her hole, she could feel the warm cum in her body and she loved it. "Oh you dirty little fucker!" Coco was heaving still in pleasure. Her squirts had gone all over her and the carpet. "WOW! Phil you know you are only the second person ever to make me squirt. My husband could never get me to squirt!" Phil felt proud and also astonished by how forward she was about her sex life, but he shouldn't have been especially after passionate session they had. He pulled out of her with a pop and saw his cum ooze out of her pink, gaping hole. She used one of her fingers to lick it out. Phil collapsed on the sofa absolutely drained.

Coco finally got up once she recovered from the amazing pounding she received. "That was amazing. Good job Phil! Now can you please clean up, especially the conference room and leave. I will see you tomorrow for work." She told him nonchalantly. She herself went and got her skirt and some baby wipes from her drawer to clean herself up before she went home to see her husband.

"Uhh, Mrs. Austin, what about your panties?" Phil asked

"Keep them, they are your reward for pleasing me." She replied with a little wink and left the room, with a look of pure satisfaction across her face.

Next:

Super Models:

Coco and Charlotte Mckinney -- (Trying on Lingerie and Phil walks in on them) Philippe

Joanna Krupa- (Gym workout turn into sneaky sex) Phillipe

Victoria Silvstedt and Joanna Krupa- (Massage that turns into a hot threesome) Luiz

Carmen Electra- (Gym, Sauna and Massage) Phillipe and Luiz

Vida Guerra- (Hike and sex on a mountain) Phillipe and Luiz

Emily Ratajkwaski- Luiz and later Jason.

Torrie Wilson- (Post yoga fuck fest) Jason

Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle- Jason

Stacy Keibler- (Buying Lingerie for GF, turns into sex) Fernando

Stacy Keibler- Phillipe and Luiz

Daphne Joy Love- (Bachelor Party Beach sex) Jason and Later Jason and Fernando

Singers:

Nicole Scherzinger (beach and cocktail party- on a ship)- Jason

Mariah Carey- (Gym sex- on a ship) Jason

Nicki Minaj (in a club- on a ship) - Jason and Fernando

Socialites:

Coco and Amber Rose -- (Amber tied up and dominated by Coco) (With Tranny and Jason)

Amber Rose- Jason and Fernando

Blac Chyna- Jason and Fernando

Ivanka Trump- Devon

Melania Trump- Devon

Ivanka and Melania- Devon

Kourtney Kardashian- Jason

Khloe Kardashian- (Boat and then beach house DP) Jason and Fernando

Kylie-Jason

12