Coco Austin's Night of Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK! "OOOO YEAH BABY! I'm GOING TO CUMMM!!!!ARGH!" He felt her body shake uncontrollably again, and her pussy clenched again and let out another massive gush of cum all over the bed. This was a massive one because the gushing didn't stop. Jason wanted to see more of it, so he played with her clit as well as pounding her ass. Coco's whole body was moving in rigorous wave like motion. There were tears of pleasure coming down her cheeks, while her whole body was sweating from the workout.

Once the orgasm had finally subsided, Coco got back up, grabbed a pillow and put it beside the bed. She put her head on the pillow, her back against the side of the bed so that her luscious booty was vertically facing upwards. "Baby, I have been dreaming of someone fucking me in this pile driver position! Please make my fantasy come...FUCK" She didn't even complete her sentence as the whole position was such a turn on, Jason immediately penetrated that gaping hole once again and started pounding her tight ass once more. Her ass felt like it was elastic, able to stretch comfortably to take in his tool. The pounding continued for another 5 mins, Coco's legs were now horizontal, she was doing a complete split in MID AIR!

This made her even more fuckable, if that was possible! He felt her pussy clench again and she let out another scream and more squirts of cum gushed out of her pussy, landing all over her! "FUCK BABY! Don't stop!! Keep pounding me! I want your cum inside of me. Don't stop till you unload in my ass!" He didn't need any invitation, the moment she had managed to do her splits, he was close to busting a load. With a few more hard thrusts, he unloaded all his sticky seamen inside her shit hole. He pulled out with a pop, and his cum oozed out of her butt hole. Coco was still playing with her pussy and her asshole and licking up all the cum that she was getting. She was one dirty slut!

"You fucking dirty slut!"

"You know it!" Coco said with a little wink, while licking more cum. Jason knew he wanted more of her, but his knees were still weak from his own orgasm. He stumbled out to the kitchen to grab a drink. He was dehydrated and was sweating quite a bit. "Let's get cleaned? Coco asked.

"Are you done already?" Jason asked shocked.

"Oh God NO! We are going to shower together and I want to show you some more of my flexibility and more of my kinky side!" Jason smiled and drank an energy drink, he knew he will need it. As he drank it, he followed Coco upstairs to her bathroom to get 'cleaned up'

To be Continued....

12